Centre at North Park Reviews

8 Reviews for Centre at North Park

• Joana

Joana Campos · Married on 08/24/2019

Hassel free and helpful

The team here is amazing, when I booked with Joanne she informed me if all the great details I would be given, the bonus was that they would help us with our first dance. My fiance has 2 left feet, so that will help. I selected the buffet style, really affordable and 6 hours open bar.

Centre at North Park's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! Thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely,
    Centre at North Park Staff
  • Lilia

Lilia Reyes · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing staff and amenities.

Steve and his staff were very extremely accommodating, professional and helpful with all their services. Very pleased! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Brenda Richy · Married on 11/17/2018

Great customer service

Excellent customer service, keeps your budget in mind, no request went unanswered Very friendly team! Made our day special to us and our guests!

Tony · Married on 05/13/2017

We love working with Centre at North Park they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs. They run a well organized reception hall to keep your evening on course so that the couple enjoys their wedding. Looking forward in working in many events to come!

Thanks,
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    extremesoundsent.com

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa Renta · Married on 05/07/2017

Just one word...Amazing!

I gotta say, my husband and I fell in love with Centre as soon as we walked into the reception hall. What really sealed it for me was that we immediately started to imagine the wedding unfold right there. Our search was over, and we were booked!!! Joanne and the staff were just great!!! Thanks for the memories!!!

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Joann has been so helpful. They redid the facility recently, and it's very modern and sleek. We're getting married at the gazebo outside in the park, then having the reception in the banquet hall.
    It's an amazing deal- full dinner buffet, set up, tear down and clean up, rehearsal the day before, both a bride and a groom's room for before the ceremony, and 6 hours of open bar for $32 PP INCLUDING tax and gratuity. And we've talked to several friends who have gone to events here-- all have said the food is pretty good.
    I am so lucky to have found it. I'll be back to post more after we say our i do's :)

Sent on 01/30/2015

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

At first we were worried because the venue is shared by the community center. However there wasn't a real reason to worry, North Park was fantastic and beautiful, Joanne and Roberta are the 2 people in charge. They were on top of everything and the prices beat everyone. Glad we picked them, our guest made it clear to us that our venue was great.

Sent on 10/21/2012

I had an amazing experience here. They were great, especially at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Joann the manager was also the day of coordinator. She did amazing at making sure things ran smoothly and on time The food was great and the set up of everything was just amazing! We got many compliments on it all! I just wish they had a bigger bar selection! :)

Sent on 10/29/2012