Celebrations Wedding Venue Reviews

Celebrations Wedding Venue 6
Celebrations Wedding Venue 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 10/04/2020

They're basic package includes a lot but there are a ton of possible enhancements. This was the first venue we looked at and by the end of the appointment we booked it!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! We cannot wait to work with you! You are amazing and we will make this the best day of your life! Talk soon!!
  • Kiara

Kiara · Getting married on 08/08/2020

My Fairytale Begins

I was looking for a location with chandeliers boom they have them with a mirror and I thought that was so beautiful... Plus the bridal Suit is so elegant, vintage, and glamorous, and spacious for my bridal party. I love the beautiful "Spiro Staircase" its like a movie in fairytale world. They have a beautiful Waterfall with a Gazebo .. I am living my Fairytale on the most specialist day of my life... Thank You Celebrations ~Denyse~

Sent on 04/18/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Kiara! I love your words about Celebrations! Thank you so much and I can't wait to work with you! Your wedding is going to be epic.

Brittney · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Excellent!

Denyse is wonderful to work with and I have no doubt that my wedding day will be everything I hoped and dreamed for.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Brittney! We are so excited about your wedding and giving you the best experience of your life! Let us know if you need anything, we are here for you. Thanks for your review.

Alissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Loveeeeeeeeeeee

All I have to say is that their is nothing wrong I could say, I love denyse and everything is just great.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Alissa! We love you too and we're excited for your wedding day! Let us know if you need anything in the mean time!

Anna Payne · Married on 01/26/2019

Anna & Kyle- Celebrations 2019

Celebrations was extremely easy to work with the Staff from the beginning was super friendly. We worked with Denyse, and she was always available to take my questions and calls. We had a bunch of issues last min ( last 30 days) leading up to the wedding and Celebrations was understanding and went above and beyond to make sure that we were ready for our big day. The day of everything looked amazing and went off right on time without any issues. The food was great, everyone had a great time. I recommended them to my cousin and he is getting married there later this year. I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone was from the first meeting to the day of. Everything was wonderful. Thank you Celebrations for making our day awesome!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Anna & Kyle! We loved working with you and with all you have been through I'm happy that Celebrations was able to provide you with great service. We will miss you and if you ever need anything we are always here for you.
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/11/2018

The Wedding of my Dreams!

I had my wedding on Thursday, October 11, 2018. It was an amazing day and I ran an 45 minutes to an hour behind schedule. Celebrations handled it so graciously that everyone had such a good time no one talked about us being late. I enjoyed working with Marie Elise, Denise and Frank during the whole process. They made me feel at ease all he time. The ballroom was gorgeous and they had everything arranged exactly the way I envisioned it would be. Before my guests went in from cocktail hour they showed the ballroom to my husband and I to make sure we were satisfied. We had them adjust the monogram and put the cake topper on but that was all that needed to be fixed, it was breathtaking!!!!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception was and how the venue was lovely. They enjoyed all the food and the drinks. Our signature drink was a hit!!!! Thank you so much Celebrations for making my day So Special!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Angel! We are so excited you wrote such a beautiful detailed review about Celebrations! We knew you would have the best time ever and it was our pleasure to work with you! Newly engaged couples will see your review and know how we run the entire process for them. Congrats again and we are always here for you!

Jason · Married on 07/08/2018

Where do I start? How does one describe a perfect day? Well I guess you start with our wedding day. We wanted the perfect venue to host our special day. We researched a few places in New Jersey and even went to one. Sure they were nice but when we went to Celebrations they gave us that “wow factor” we were searching for. The staff was so kind to us throughout the entire process. We really felt likely extended family. My wife and I truly felt like they sincerely cared about us and our happiness. Marie Elise was incredible the woman basically bent over backwards to ensure we were comfortable about the entire process. Denise was so patient and comforting while getting us ready for our big day. Both she and Marie Elise were present the day of our wedding and their presence (though Marie Elise could not stay) was very much appreciated. Last but not least the owner Frank is an amazing soul. He is such a classy man and also a pleasure to work with.

We had our ceremony outside (in the beginning of July don’t worry it is cool under that pavilion) and then moved the party inside. We utilized some outside vendors and Celebrations welcomed the collaboration. The maître ds were amazing they catered to us and pampered us all day. They ensured we had some private time to ourselves and got a look at the reception hall prior to the guests filling it. The food was phenomenal, the service was amazing, and the attention to detail was outstanding. Everything ran exactly as they promised it would. Our wedding was and still is the talk of the town among our guests and if you want yours to be I highly recommend Celebrations.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

We REALLY REALLY appreciate your beautiful review. When future couples see this they will know they are in good hands and the experience they have here will be seamless. We loved working with you and if you need anything in the future please reach out. Thank you!

Stephany · Married on 06/29/2018

We still cannot wipe the smiles off of our faces after our wedding at Celebrations! We are still on a wedding high and it is because of the OUTSTANDING service we received the entire day from the staff on our wedding on June 29th! A year and half ago we walked into Celebrations and as soon as we walked in and met with the amazing Marie Elise, we knew this was where we wanted to be married. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my wedding planning, if I had a question she responded right away, I was never waiting for responses. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job and she did to help make our wedding so special! On the day of our wedding, the entire Celebrations staff literally bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Marie Elise, Patricia, Derrick, Ashley, Frank, and the rest of the staff are amazing and wonderful people. We did not want the night to end! Not only was the service and the venue outstanding, the food was out of this world!!! There were so much food and all of it was DELICIOUS! We had pictures in and outside of the venue and they all came out outstanding! The grounds outside makes for the most gorgeous pictures. We felt so special and taken care of on our day that we cannot thank you the staff at Celebrations enough. Special shout out to Ashley our captain for taking care of everything Doug and I wanted or needed throughout the night, you were amazing :) I would absolutely recommend getting married at Celebrations!! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had, how amazing the food was, and the beauty of the venue!! We would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much you made our day THE BEST DAY EVERY <3

Sent on 07/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Stephany! We really appreciate your review. You and your family are so wonderful and it was absolutely our pleasure. Thank you for being so generous to our staff as well. We are happy that we made your dreams come true and you were able to see what a Celebrations Wedding is all about! If you ever need anything we are always here for you! Remember us in the future and please cherish the memories that were made on your very special day! Thank you again!

Nicki · Married on 06/22/2018

Hi! My name is Nicki and my husband and I got married at this wonderful venue on 6/22/18! I came across Celebrations because my daughter went to school in the area and I have to pass there to get to her school. Well I remember the first time I passed there, the beautiful fountain caught my eye and I instantly knew that I wanted to get married outside! Well let me also tell you, the inside is absolutely stunning and I knew completely then, that I wanted to be married there and I am so thankful to Mr. Frank for making that happen for us! He is such a wonderful man and he gave us Denyse to work with us. She is such an amazing woman! She is very professional, skilled, very patient I must say, and very friendly. I miss her already! She really made our wedding a dream come true. I was happy that I got to talk to her on the wedding day even though I was late due to my getting makeup done by the fabulous Jackie Hicks makeup artist(check her out on Facebook), I didn’t think I would be able to thank her and say my goodbyes even though I thought that she was able to stay, but that wasn’t the case. So I’m saying thanks Denyse again for making our day come to fruition. The rest of the staff that handles the reception were wonderful as well! They were on top of everything from keeping us informed of all that was going to happen! The food was amazing and we’re happy with the food choices we picked for everyone that even they loved how good the food was. The staff was also very accommodating and I would like to thank Patricia especially for helping my daughter with the painful ankle that she had. I appreciate all of the help that you did. I can’t say enough about how wonderful everyone is at Celebrations and I would look no further for a wedding venue because this is most certainly the place that you would want to get married!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Nikki, we miss you too!!! Thank you for such a beautiful detailed review! We love it and our future clients will see how much you enjoyed the ease of planning and how we execute each point in the night! WE are always here if you need anything and it was our pleasure to work with you both! Enjoy your life together!! Thank you for thinking of us again!
  • ColorMeBlu

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

Haven't had my wedding yet but so far they have been great! Had a great visit and they have answered every question I've had!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Melissa! We can't wait for your big day! So happy you wrote this review for us and we will show our clients how excited you are for your wedding! Thank you so much and we'll see you soon!

kandice · Married on 04/05/2018

Amazing wedding night

Celebrations is an absolutely beautiful venue. My husband and I booked our wedding with them last year after our first venue canceled on us. Although we booked with them last minute, they made everything beautiful and stress free for us. I absolutely had no worries! The night of our wedding our guest were blown away by the food and the drinks. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING and THE WORKERS were OUTSTANDING. I couldn’t believe what they did for my husband and I in 2 months... they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 8
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 9
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 10

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Kandice! We will miss you and we're so happy you had the best experience! We are always here if you need anything. You were great to work with!
  • F

felicia · Married on 03/02/2018

I just had my wedding there and the experience was wonderful. Derrick made me feel so at ease and Ashley and Christine were amazing I never wanted for nothing the whole night. I wouldn’t have wanted my wedding any where else. The service was remarkably!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Felicia! We really appreciate your review! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Michael · Married on 12/22/2017

My Wife and I can not express how much we loved our wedding and how Celebrations and the staff made a dream come true! Huge shout out to Marie Elise, Frank & Denise!! From getting there early to take pictures, the beautiful ceremony with the Christmas ambiance, gorgeous ballroom, to cutting the cake the staff and service by Celebrations was out of this world!
    Derek, Ashley and Cynthia took charge and made sure the entire day was seamless. Not having a rehearsal was a little nerve racking but having an experienced, seasoned Maître d took the nerves away and one less thing to worry about...Perfection is what Celebrations stands upon and Perfection is what my beautiful wife and I saw! Having our very own ‘mini cocktail hour’ in the beautiful bridal suite allowed us to enjoy the moment without the hustle and bustle we endured during the reception, but that was expected! We are non stop hearing about how much and how amazing the food was, from cocktail hour, dinner until our “Taste of Philadelphia” with mini cheesesteaks, hoagie and pretzels for our guests!

We do not know how we can express how Celebrations made a dream come true. Marie was there from the beginning and we were able to see her the day of which was a great feeling. Marie told us from day 1 Celebrations has it covered and not to stress.
    Frank, you have an amazing venue and most importantly an amazing staff that makes the magic happen!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Michael! This is such a beautiful review and your words mean so much! When our future Brides and Grooms see the experience you and your family had here they will know this is the best place for their special day. We will show this to newly engaged couples and just know that you made their decision easier. We hope to see you again in the future here at Celebrations. Thank you again!

Michael · Married on 10/06/2017

From the moment we walked through the doors and the name clearly describes the what the venue envisions "Celebrate"! My daughter was married there in October of 2017, from the first meeting with Marie Alise her description of what the Wedding day will be like it was truly delivered. The entire staff was the most professional staff I have ever seen (they all love their jobs), the food was amazing and meeting Frankie the day of treated us like "royalty", anyone looking for a venue to "celebrate" you childs wedding please look this place up and visit. I have two children yet to go son and another daughter I will definitely recommend having the Wedding receptions there again! Thanks for a memorable day!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 11

Michael,
    Thank you for the kind words. I want to say that it was Celebrations honor to host you daughters wedding and to celebrate with your family and friends.
    We all strive to make your special day memorable, fun, elegant and everything you expect and deserve!
    Send us some photos.
    Frank DiCianni
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/23/2017

Loved everything about it. The maitre D (Patricia) did an awesome job, she handled everything perfectly. She leaves you with no stress during your day. The food was great, I got married Sunday 7/23/17 and still am hearing about how great the venue was.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Alexandra, Thank you so much for taking time to write this nice review! We love that we made an impact on you and your family! Cheers to your future and if you need us, we are always here!

Corinn · Married on 07/01/2017

It all begin with Denise :), she welcomes you with a smile and makes you feel like family from the first encounter. Celebrations has beautiful grounds, and gorgeous facilities. Everything about celebrations was phenomenal. I wish I could attach pictures and that I could give them more than 5 stars.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Corinn! This means so much to us! You and your family are amazing and I hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new life and we are always here if you need anything! Thank you again for your kind words, it goes a long way.

Bethzaida · Married on 06/10/2017

Customer service was great from start to ends. The day of the event they make me feel I was a Princess. I Love it.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Bethzaida! We miss you and your wonderful energy! Hope you can come back and visit us sometime soon! Your review means more then you know and you are a princess.

Noel · Married on 06/02/2017

I had my reception here a few days ago and I am still beyond thrilled with everything!! My guests did not stop raving about cocktail hour and ALL the amazing food! Especially the lamb! Most of them said they were so full from cocktail hour they couldn't even finish their dinner, even though that was so good too! I had one family member say how happy they were with the main dish as well because many places' main dishes are just "blah", but their meal here was delicious!! And we all know how important food is!

My maitre d, Jesse was INCREDIBLE! A few days before the wedding I was obviously stressing out, mostly because I thought we had too much stuff. She helped me relax and told me there is nothing I wanted to do that she hasn't seen before. Her and the other staff that helped brought in extra tables for all of the things I wanted set up, like a memory table and selfie station. The day of, everyone kept me calm too and was constantly checking in on my husband and I. When we first arrived in the limo, Jesse showed us our cocktail hour all set up before the guests were allowed in, and the whole thing looked incredible. They also gave us a first look at the reception room just to make sure its how I wanted it. They literally put my visions to life:)

Frank and Marie Elise were both awesome too. They accommodated to our every need and worked with us to give us some very good deals. I am Greek, so we have a money dance in the beginning, which they were more than okay with and brought in a broom to sweep it all up for us. They both made sure that everything I needed was taken care of and did not over-stress me : )

Aside from the service, the place itself is BEAUTIFUL!! From the gardens, to the front lobby, and both the rooms, they are all just breathtaking. Every one of my guests I talked to had nothing but positive things to say!

I honestly could not have asked for a better or more perfect night.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Noel, THANK YOU so much for taking time to write this personal review for us. We really are happy that future Brides & Grooms will see this and know that we take care of every detail 100%. We hope you can come back as a guest sometime and get a Celebrations experience again!
  • User1557987 · 1+ year ago

Celebrations was our dream venue! Denyse was very professional, friendly, knowledgable and easy to work with to create our dream wedding! All of our guests loved the beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much! This made our day to read this beautiful review. We hope you get a chance to come back and visit us sometime soon! Anything else you need please let us know.

Rebecca · Married on 12/29/2016

My husband and I got married at Celebrations this past December and it could not have been any better. Throughout all of the planning things were a breeze and the night of our wedding everyone just continued to be there and make it better. The food was outstanding and everyone continues to comment about it. Jessie and Destiny were amazing and were there for us all night. We highly recommend Celebrations Wedding to anyone that is looking for an all in one package.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review for us! We are so happy you had the chance to see what the Celebrations Experience is all about. We hope you will tell everyone about your day here so we can make more dreams come true! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Thank you again and it was wonderful working with you.

Timothy · Married on 12/17/2016

Celebrations was by far everything I ever dreamed of for my wedding. Food was exquisite, service was exceptional, and the venue is absolutely breath taking. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Timothy! We are so happy you took the time and wrote a few kinds words for us! This it lovely to hear and we hope you can make it to another Celebrations Event sometime soon and do it all over again!

I had my wedding at Celebrations 2 weeks ago and my family and friends could not stop talking about how amazing it was. From the planning process to the day of the event, the staff at Celebrations were super helpful and nice and very patient. I had Denyse as our wedding coordinator and she was awesome. Denyse always answered all of my questions in a timely manner (cant' remember how many lengthy emails that i wrote her). Not only Denyse but Frank and Marie (the other two contact people at the venue) were very nice and helpful. They were always willing to help and make suggestions to make the wedding run smoothly. On my wedding day, Denyse was sick so Frank and Marie came to my bridal suite to say congrats and they had a big smile on their faces. They made me feel very special The venue was gorgeous. Food was awesome. The venue did add an extra Asian stir fry station for free during the cocktail hour because I told Denyse that my family does not like American food. On the wedding day, they surprised us again by adding extra hot hors-d'oeuvre during the cocktail hours because we had so many guests coming. I was touched. My Maitre'D was Gloria and she was very kind. She brought up plenty of food and drinks for the bridal party and family members as well. Derek was also great. He helped out during dinner hours and made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and happy with the food and drink. Many people in my family do not like American food, but they said the food at Celebrations was good. I had many people come to us to tell us that it is the best wedding they have ever attended. The staff at Celebrations helped to make my dream wedding come true. My husband and I had a great time at the wedding and enjoyed the beautiful pictures we took at Celebrations. We will definitely choose Celebrations again for the future weddings in our family.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Tien for taking the time to write this review. This is what you expected from Celebrations and this is what we delivered. We pride ourselves on Food & Service, you put your trust in us to perform a flawless wedding not just for the two of you but for your entire family as well. It is very important to us to go over and beyond your expectations. Thank you again and we are always here if you need us.

Ciara · Married on 08/04/2016

My husband and I were married here on May 4th and it was such a great experience!! From day one the staff has been so supportive, accommodating, and professional! We began our journey with Marie Elise who is a ball of fun! She was so knowledgeable and really helped us to understand the process and how everything would flow. Throughout our planning process I also spoke with Denyse from time to time who was always willing to help and answer any of my million questions!! The week of my wedding I met with Trish (my Captain or Maitre De, sorry I don't remember exactly!) who assures me she would be handling everything Day of from the vendors to the wedding party and making sure the entire evening ran smoothly. I came in with loads of DIY decorations and very specific ideas of where I wanted everything and she was so patient and understanding (probably because she's dealt with crazy brides before lol) but it meant the world to me!! Next I met Jessie who was working with Trish and was setting up my ballroom when I met her, another friendly face who was willing to do what she could to make my day perfect. The day of my wedding was really hectic for me but I could tell the team Celebrations provided for me had everything under control! Huge thank you's to the staff Marie Elise, Denyse, Trish, Jessie, Derek, and Gloria (who made sure we got to eat! Lol) for a wonderful night!! I would definitely recommend them to other brides!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Ciara, Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful and thoughtful review for us! This means the world to be able to share this with our team! You were so wonderful to work with and no matter what we strive to show you the ease of this experience from start to finish. We want nothing more then to make your wedding a memorable time for you and your family. Thank you again and we are always here if you need anything.

Shaina · Married on 07/31/2016

You can't go wrong with Celebrations , the make the entire wedding planning experience a breeze and then when your big day finally arrives you're treated like royalty, with a staff that just want to make your day amazing. I highly recommend working with Marie Elise , she is an absolute doll and will be there anytime for anything

Sent on 08/21/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Shaina, we really appreciate you writing this review. Sorry it took a little bit to get back to you but it has been a wonderful busy season. It is not just a wedding to us, it's an experience that we want everlasting in your guests memories and hearts. That is priceless to us. Thank you again and come back to us if you ever need anything in the future.

Cedar · Married on 05/27/2016

To all the future bride out there if you are looking for a friendly and reliable venue to have your dream wedding celebrations is the place to go,Frank and his staff are the best from the minute you walk in those doors to your wedding day you are going to feel the love of those amazing people who make it their duty to make every bride feel special.As iam writing this review iam in tears with the way i was treated like a princess.Amazing people i could go on all day.Frank work with me from my numbers to the very last details and patricia you are an angel i could not have gotten through my day with out you ,the florist the cake omg the food ,you have the best food i have ever tasted and my guest have been calling me about the food and how amazing everthing was.i have three daughters its my dream to get them married at celebrations so we will see again in the future.much love to you all.before i stop i just want every one to know about the call at least thats how my family and i call it,people my ceremony was schedule for indoors when the call came and a very friendly voice on the other end of my phone saying{cedar frank wants you to have your ceremony outside since its going to be a nice day }i did not pay for the out side but only frank could have done that .but you just imaging how amazed i was i cry and screamed after i hung up my phone.thank you frank and your amazing staff from patrica to the door men you all are amazingly divine.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Cedar! We are so happy you got to see what Celebrations is made of. It is very important to leave a lasting impression in your eyes that we always try and surprise our Brides & Grooms with something unexpected. This makes us different and unique. Thank you again for writing this review and we are only a phone call away.