Celebrations Wedding Venue Reviews

Celebrations Wedding Venue 5
Celebrations Wedding Venue 6
Celebrations Wedding Venue 7

Brittany · Getting married on 10/04/2020

They're basic package includes a lot but there are a ton of possible enhancements. This was the first venue we looked at and by the end of the appointment we booked it!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! We cannot wait to work with you! You are amazing and we will make this the best day of your life! Talk soon!!
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/11/2018

The Wedding of my Dreams!

I had my wedding on Thursday, October 11, 2018. It was an amazing day and I ran an 45 minutes to an hour behind schedule. Celebrations handled it so graciously that everyone had such a good time no one talked about us being late. I enjoyed working with Marie Elise, Denise and Frank during the whole process. They made me feel at ease all he time. The ballroom was gorgeous and they had everything arranged exactly the way I envisioned it would be. Before my guests went in from cocktail hour they showed the ballroom to my husband and I to make sure we were satisfied. We had them adjust the monogram and put the cake topper on but that was all that needed to be fixed, it was breathtaking!!!!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception was and how the venue was lovely. They enjoyed all the food and the drinks. Our signature drink was a hit!!!! Thank you so much Celebrations for making my day So Special!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Angel! We are so excited you wrote such a beautiful detailed review about Celebrations! We knew you would have the best time ever and it was our pleasure to work with you! Newly engaged couples will see your review and know how we run the entire process for them. Congrats again and we are always here for you!

Jason · Married on 07/08/2018

Where do I start? How does one describe a perfect day? Well I guess you start with our wedding day. We wanted the perfect venue to host our special day. We researched a few places in New Jersey and even went to one. Sure they were nice but when we went to Celebrations they gave us that “wow factor” we were searching for. The staff was so kind to us throughout the entire process. We really felt likely extended family. My wife and I truly felt like they sincerely cared about us and our happiness. Marie Elise was incredible the woman basically bent over backwards to ensure we were comfortable about the entire process. Denise was so patient and comforting while getting us ready for our big day. Both she and Marie Elise were present the day of our wedding and their presence (though Marie Elise could not stay) was very much appreciated. Last but not least the owner Frank is an amazing soul. He is such a classy man and also a pleasure to work with.

We had our ceremony outside (in the beginning of July don’t worry it is cool under that pavilion) and then moved the party inside. We utilized some outside vendors and Celebrations welcomed the collaboration. The maître ds were amazing they catered to us and pampered us all day. They ensured we had some private time to ourselves and got a look at the reception hall prior to the guests filling it. The food was phenomenal, the service was amazing, and the attention to detail was outstanding. Everything ran exactly as they promised it would. Our wedding was and still is the talk of the town among our guests and if you want yours to be I highly recommend Celebrations.

Stephany · Married on 06/29/2018

We still cannot wipe the smiles off of our faces after our wedding at Celebrations! We are still on a wedding high and it is because of the OUTSTANDING service we received the entire day from the staff on our wedding on June 29th! A year and half ago we walked into Celebrations and as soon as we walked in and met with the amazing Marie Elise, we knew this was where we wanted to be married. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my wedding planning, if I had a question she responded right away, I was never waiting for responses. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job and she did to help make our wedding so special! On the day of our wedding, the entire Celebrations staff literally bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Marie Elise, Patricia, Derrick, Ashley, Frank, and the rest of the staff are amazing and wonderful people. We did not want the night to end! Not only was the service and the venue outstanding, the food was out of this world!!! There were so much food and all of it was DELICIOUS! We had pictures in and outside of the venue and they all came out outstanding! The grounds outside makes for the most gorgeous pictures. We felt so special and taken care of on our day that we cannot thank you the staff at Celebrations enough. Special shout out to Ashley our captain for taking care of everything Doug and I wanted or needed throughout the night, you were amazing :) I would absolutely recommend getting married at Celebrations!! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had, how amazing the food was, and the beauty of the venue!! We would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much you made our day THE BEST DAY EVERY <3

Sent on 07/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Stephany! We really appreciate your review. You and your family are so wonderful and it was absolutely our pleasure. Thank you for being so generous to our staff as well. We are happy that we made your dreams come true and you were able to see what a Celebrations Wedding is all about! If you ever need anything we are always here for you! Remember us in the future and please cherish the memories that were made on your very special day! Thank you again!

Nicki · Married on 06/22/2018

Hi! My name is Nicki and my husband and I got married at this wonderful venue on 6/22/18! I came across Celebrations because my daughter went to school in the area and I have to pass there to get to her school. Well I remember the first time I passed there, the beautiful fountain caught my eye and I instantly knew that I wanted to get married outside! Well let me also tell you, the inside is absolutely stunning and I knew completely then, that I wanted to be married there and I am so thankful to Mr. Frank for making that happen for us! He is such a wonderful man and he gave us Denyse to work with us. She is such an amazing woman! She is very professional, skilled, very patient I must say, and very friendly. I miss her already! She really made our wedding a dream come true. I was happy that I got to talk to her on the wedding day even though I was late due to my getting makeup done by the fabulous Jackie Hicks makeup artist(check her out on Facebook), I didn’t think I would be able to thank her and say my goodbyes even though I thought that she was able to stay, but that wasn’t the case. So I’m saying thanks Denyse again for making our day come to fruition. The rest of the staff that handles the reception were wonderful as well! They were on top of everything from keeping us informed of all that was going to happen! The food was amazing and we’re happy with the food choices we picked for everyone that even they loved how good the food was. The staff was also very accommodating and I would like to thank Patricia especially for helping my daughter with the painful ankle that she had. I appreciate all of the help that you did. I can’t say enough about how wonderful everyone is at Celebrations and I would look no further for a wedding venue because this is most certainly the place that you would want to get married!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Nikki, we miss you too!!! Thank you for such a beautiful detailed review! We love it and our future clients will see how much you enjoyed the ease of planning and how we execute each point in the night! WE are always here if you need anything and it was our pleasure to work with you both! Enjoy your life together!! Thank you for thinking of us again!
  • ColorMeBlu

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

Haven't had my wedding yet but so far they have been great! Had a great visit and they have answered every question I've had!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Melissa! We can't wait for your big day! So happy you wrote this review for us and we will show our clients how excited you are for your wedding! Thank you so much and we'll see you soon!
  • F

felicia · Married on 03/02/2018

I just had my wedding there and the experience was wonderful. Derrick made me feel so at ease and Ashley and Christine were amazing I never wanted for nothing the whole night. I wouldn’t have wanted my wedding any where else. The service was remarkably!!!!

Michael · Married on 12/22/2017

My Wife and I can not express how much we loved our wedding and how Celebrations and the staff made a dream come true! Huge shout out to Marie Elise, Frank & Denise!! From getting there early to take pictures, the beautiful ceremony with the Christmas ambiance, gorgeous ballroom, to cutting the cake the staff and service by Celebrations was out of this world!
    Derek, Ashley and Cynthia took charge and made sure the entire day was seamless. Not having a rehearsal was a little nerve racking but having an experienced, seasoned Maître d took the nerves away and one less thing to worry about...Perfection is what Celebrations stands upon and Perfection is what my beautiful wife and I saw! Having our very own ‘mini cocktail hour’ in the beautiful bridal suite allowed us to enjoy the moment without the hustle and bustle we endured during the reception, but that was expected! We are non stop hearing about how much and how amazing the food was, from cocktail hour, dinner until our “Taste of Philadelphia” with mini cheesesteaks, hoagie and pretzels for our guests!

We do not know how we can express how Celebrations made a dream come true. Marie was there from the beginning and we were able to see her the day of which was a great feeling. Marie told us from day 1 Celebrations has it covered and not to stress.
    Frank, you have an amazing venue and most importantly an amazing staff that makes the magic happen!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Michael! This is such a beautiful review and your words mean so much! When our future Brides and Grooms see the experience you and your family had here they will know this is the best place for their special day. We will show this to newly engaged couples and just know that you made their decision easier. We hope to see you again in the future here at Celebrations. Thank you again!

Michael · Married on 10/06/2017

From the moment we walked through the doors and the name clearly describes the what the venue envisions "Celebrate"! My daughter was married there in October of 2017, from the first meeting with Marie Alise her description of what the Wedding day will be like it was truly delivered. The entire staff was the most professional staff I have ever seen (they all love their jobs), the food was amazing and meeting Frankie the day of treated us like "royalty", anyone looking for a venue to "celebrate" you childs wedding please look this place up and visit. I have two children yet to go son and another daughter I will definitely recommend having the Wedding receptions there again! Thanks for a memorable day!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 8

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Michael, Thank you for the kind words. I want to say that it was Celebrations honor to host you daughters wedding and to celebrate with your family and friends. We all strive to make your special day memorable, fun, elegant and everything you expect and deserve! Send us some photos. Frank DiCianni
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/23/2017

Loved everything about it. The maitre D (Patricia) did an awesome job, she handled everything perfectly. She leaves you with no stress during your day. The food was great, I got married Sunday 7/23/17 and still am hearing about how great the venue was.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Alexandra, Thank you so much for taking time to write this nice review! We love that we made an impact on you and your family! Cheers to your future and if you need us, we are always here!

Bethzaida · Married on 06/10/2017

Customer service was great from start to ends. The day of the event they make me feel I was a Princess. I Love it.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Bethzaida! We miss you and your wonderful energy! Hope you can come back and visit us sometime soon! Your review means more then you know and you are a princess.

Noel · Married on 06/02/2017

I had my reception here a few days ago and I am still beyond thrilled with everything!! My guests did not stop raving about cocktail hour and ALL the amazing food! Especially the lamb! Most of them said they were so full from cocktail hour they couldn't even finish their dinner, even though that was so good too! I had one family member say how happy they were with the main dish as well because many places' main dishes are just "blah", but their meal here was delicious!! And we all know how important food is!

My maitre d, Jesse was INCREDIBLE! A few days before the wedding I was obviously stressing out, mostly because I thought we had too much stuff. She helped me relax and told me there is nothing I wanted to do that she hasn't seen before. Her and the other staff that helped brought in extra tables for all of the things I wanted set up, like a memory table and selfie station. The day of, everyone kept me calm too and was constantly checking in on my husband and I. When we first arrived in the limo, Jesse showed us our cocktail hour all set up before the guests were allowed in, and the whole thing looked incredible. They also gave us a first look at the reception room just to make sure its how I wanted it. They literally put my visions to life:)

Frank and Marie Elise were both awesome too. They accommodated to our every need and worked with us to give us some very good deals. I am Greek, so we have a money dance in the beginning, which they were more than okay with and brought in a broom to sweep it all up for us. They both made sure that everything I needed was taken care of and did not over-stress me : )

Aside from the service, the place itself is BEAUTIFUL!! From the gardens, to the front lobby, and both the rooms, they are all just breathtaking. Every one of my guests I talked to had nothing but positive things to say!

I honestly could not have asked for a better or more perfect night.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Noel, THANK YOU so much for taking time to write this personal review for us. We really are happy that future Brides & Grooms will see this and know that we take care of every detail 100%. We hope you can come back as a guest sometime and get a Celebrations experience again!
  • User1557987 · 1+ year ago

Celebrations was our dream venue! Denyse was very professional, friendly, knowledgable and easy to work with to create our dream wedding! All of our guests loved the beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much! This made our day to read this beautiful review. We hope you get a chance to come back and visit us sometime soon! Anything else you need please let us know.

Rebecca · Married on 12/29/2016

My husband and I got married at Celebrations this past December and it could not have been any better. Throughout all of the planning things were a breeze and the night of our wedding everyone just continued to be there and make it better. The food was outstanding and everyone continues to comment about it. Jessie and Destiny were amazing and were there for us all night. We highly recommend Celebrations Wedding to anyone that is looking for an all in one package.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review for us! We are so happy you had the chance to see what the Celebrations Experience is all about. We hope you will tell everyone about your day here so we can make more dreams come true! If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Thank you again and it was wonderful working with you.

Timothy · Married on 12/17/2016

Celebrations was by far everything I ever dreamed of for my wedding. Food was exquisite, service was exceptional, and the venue is absolutely breath taking. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Timothy! We are so happy you took the time and wrote a few kinds words for us! This it lovely to hear and we hope you can make it to another Celebrations Event sometime soon and do it all over again!

I had my wedding at Celebrations 2 weeks ago and my family and friends could not stop talking about how amazing it was. From the planning process to the day of the event, the staff at Celebrations were super helpful and nice and very patient. I had Denyse as our wedding coordinator and she was awesome. Denyse always answered all of my questions in a timely manner (cant' remember how many lengthy emails that i wrote her). Not only Denyse but Frank and Marie (the other two contact people at the venue) were very nice and helpful. They were always willing to help and make suggestions to make the wedding run smoothly. On my wedding day, Denyse was sick so Frank and Marie came to my bridal suite to say congrats and they had a big smile on their faces. They made me feel very special The venue was gorgeous. Food was awesome. The venue did add an extra Asian stir fry station for free during the cocktail hour because I told Denyse that my family does not like American food. On the wedding day, they surprised us again by adding extra hot hors-d'oeuvre during the cocktail hours because we had so many guests coming. I was touched. My Maitre'D was Gloria and she was very kind. She brought up plenty of food and drinks for the bridal party and family members as well. Derek was also great. He helped out during dinner hours and made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and happy with the food and drink. Many people in my family do not like American food, but they said the food at Celebrations was good. I had many people come to us to tell us that it is the best wedding they have ever attended. The staff at Celebrations helped to make my dream wedding come true. My husband and I had a great time at the wedding and enjoyed the beautiful pictures we took at Celebrations. We will definitely choose Celebrations again for the future weddings in our family.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Tien for taking the time to write this review. This is what you expected from Celebrations and this is what we delivered. We pride ourselves on Food & Service, you put your trust in us to perform a flawless wedding not just for the two of you but for your entire family as well. It is very important to us to go over and beyond your expectations. Thank you again and we are always here if you need us.

Ciara · Married on 08/04/2016

My husband and I were married here on May 4th and it was such a great experience!! From day one the staff has been so supportive, accommodating, and professional! We began our journey with Marie Elise who is a ball of fun! She was so knowledgeable and really helped us to understand the process and how everything would flow. Throughout our planning process I also spoke with Denyse from time to time who was always willing to help and answer any of my million questions!! The week of my wedding I met with Trish (my Captain or Maitre De, sorry I don't remember exactly!) who assures me she would be handling everything Day of from the vendors to the wedding party and making sure the entire evening ran smoothly. I came in with loads of DIY decorations and very specific ideas of where I wanted everything and she was so patient and understanding (probably because she's dealt with crazy brides before lol) but it meant the world to me!! Next I met Jessie who was working with Trish and was setting up my ballroom when I met her, another friendly face who was willing to do what she could to make my day perfect. The day of my wedding was really hectic for me but I could tell the team Celebrations provided for me had everything under control! Huge thank you's to the staff Marie Elise, Denyse, Trish, Jessie, Derek, and Gloria (who made sure we got to eat! Lol) for a wonderful night!! I would definitely recommend them to other brides!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Ciara, Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful and thoughtful review for us! This means the world to be able to share this with our team! You were so wonderful to work with and no matter what we strive to show you the ease of this experience from start to finish. We want nothing more then to make your wedding a memorable time for you and your family. Thank you again and we are always here if you need anything.

Shaina · Married on 07/31/2016

You can't go wrong with Celebrations , the make the entire wedding planning experience a breeze and then when your big day finally arrives you're treated like royalty, with a staff that just want to make your day amazing. I highly recommend working with Marie Elise , she is an absolute doll and will be there anytime for anything

Sent on 08/21/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Shaina, we really appreciate you writing this review. Sorry it took a little bit to get back to you but it has been a wonderful busy season. It is not just a wedding to us, it's an experience that we want everlasting in your guests memories and hearts. That is priceless to us. Thank you again and come back to us if you ever need anything in the future.

Cedar · Married on 05/27/2016

To all the future bride out there if you are looking for a friendly and reliable venue to have your dream wedding celebrations is the place to go,Frank and his staff are the best from the minute you walk in those doors to your wedding day you are going to feel the love of those amazing people who make it their duty to make every bride feel special.As iam writing this review iam in tears with the way i was treated like a princess.Amazing people i could go on all day.Frank work with me from my numbers to the very last details and patricia you are an angel i could not have gotten through my day with out you ,the florist the cake omg the food ,you have the best food i have ever tasted and my guest have been calling me about the food and how amazing everthing was.i have three daughters its my dream to get them married at celebrations so we will see again in the future.much love to you all.before i stop i just want every one to know about the call at least thats how my family and i call it,people my ceremony was schedule for indoors when the call came and a very friendly voice on the other end of my phone saying{cedar frank wants you to have your ceremony outside since its going to be a nice day }i did not pay for the out side but only frank could have done that .but you just imaging how amazed i was i cry and screamed after i hung up my phone.thank you frank and your amazing staff from patrica to the door men you all are amazingly divine.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Cedar! We are so happy you got to see what Celebrations is made of. It is very important to leave a lasting impression in your eyes that we always try and surprise our Brides & Grooms with something unexpected. This makes us different and unique. Thank you again for writing this review and we are only a phone call away.

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2016

Amazing. A beautiful venue, great food and the staff is awesome! We are so, so happy that we had our wedding at Celebrations. Our guests also loved the food and the venue!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

We thank you so much for writing a few simple words to express how you felt that day. It means everything to us that we can bring such joy to one of the most important days of your life. This is what we do best so thank you again for letting us show you the way.

Christine · Married on 10/03/2015

I'm so glad my husband and I decided to book Celebrations for our reception. We booked the Grand Package and we got so much for the money we spent. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the venue was and all the food! They made the planning process a breeze and literally waited on our hand and foot on our wedding day. Our Maitre'd was Alex and she was on top of our drinks and food the entire time. Towards the end of the night I was trying to figure out what all I needed to bring home (cake topper, table numbers, ect). They had already boxed everything up and packed it away in a car! Something I wasn't expecting but was so appreciated! At the last meeting before the wedding I was stressed because there was a problem with the seating arrangements that I was scrambling to fix and Frank calmed me down and told me I could call him back once it was figured out. Not once were they pushy or treat me like just another bride. The other reviews that say once they get your money they don't care is untrue. For anyone who is looking for an amazing wedding, I would absolutely recommend Celebrations. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Christine! Just wanted to let you know that we still appreciate you writing this review for us. This is very helpful for future Brides & Grooms to see the experience you and your family had here at Celebrations. Trusting us to lead you down this everlasting road is not only the first step, but the most important. Thank you again.

Alicia · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I had our DREAM wedding at the celebrations on September 25, 2015. First off let me start by saying that this wedding facility is beyond perfect and beautiful. The food is out of this word, the best I have ever tasted, and the service was outstanding. Patrica our maître d' had such an attention to detail, it was amazing. The whole staff made our guests have the time of their lives! Our guests had an amazing time and so did we! Thank you Frank, Patrica and the whole celebrations team!! Our wedding was a dream
    Come true!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Alicia, We just wanted to say that people still bring up great reviews like this that help them in making their decision. We are so happy you had a chance to experience this first hand. When you have everything you need in one location it makes for a memorable stress free experience. So, we thank you again.

Shakina · Married on 06/20/2015

My wedding day was amazing. Marie Elise, the Maître D Patricia and Captain kept things in line. The grounds was beautiful and the ballroom was gorgeous. The facility was so beautiful that my quest are still talking about it and they were impressed with my choice of venue. Everyone loved the cocktails, the entree to delicious, and the drinks were great. I was a princess and my husband was a prince for the day and were treated like royals at Celebrations.

I would like to thank the staff for making my wedding memorable.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Shakina, this review still brings a smile to our face when we read it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. This is exactly what you expected from Celebrations and we were happy to deliver. We love making you feel like a Prince & Princess, and that's just what we do. Thank you for bringing a smile to everyone that reads this.

lacey · Married on 06/19/2015

We recently had our wedding at Celebrations and we could not have been more happy with the service. The entire staff made our night absolutely perfect. From the preparations to the actual night, I was beyond thrilled. My groom and I had to worry about nothing. The food was incredible, the room was set up beyond our expectations, and the help they provided exceeded all we could have ever hoped! I wish we could have a redo! It was a magical night and I will be forever grateful. I recommend all couples looking for a great night to be married there!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Lacey, your review has helped people make their final decision on finding their venue. We take pride in showcasing Celebrations as a 5-Star Venue and we won Best of Weddings because of reviews like yours. Leaving a lasting impression for you and your family means everything to us so thank you again.