Celebrations Wedding Venue Reviews

Celebrations Wedding Venue 5
  • Miranda

Miranda Leah Leitz · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Future bride

Very friendly and willing to accommodate.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Miranda! We look forward to working with you and John! SO happy to have you and you will have a beautiful wedding!
  • Ange

Ange Schneider · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Perfection

Love at first site ! We didn’t have to look any further.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Ange! I cannot wait to work with you both! You are going to have the best wedding here at Celebrations!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 10/05/2020

They're basic package includes a lot but there are a ton of possible enhancements. This was the first venue we looked at and by the end of the appointment we booked it!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! We cannot wait to work with you! You are amazing and we will make this the best day of your life! Talk soon!!
  • Brian

Brian and Latasha · Getting married on 08/27/2020

We love Denyse and Celebrations!!!!

I walked in this place and I felt like I was dreaming. I finally came back to reality to stare over at my fiance and he was "still" in heaven. This place is beyond beautiful. From the beginning, I have nothing but a great experience. Denyse is handling our wedding. She is a doll. She made me feel at home from the first time we spoke. It felt like I knew her when we met. Her professionalism, her smile, her interest in "us" made my booking this place so worth it. She worked with us to bring our wedding dreams together. I went to other places, but nothing compares to the beauty, the elegance, and the romance of Celebrations. We are hooked!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Latasha! Your review is amazing! Thank you so much for saying all of this! It means so much to me and our future clients! I can't wait to work with you & Brian too! You are going to have a seamless wedding and your guests will never forget it! You made my day with your beautiful words.
  • Kiara

Kiara · Getting married on 08/08/2020

My Fairytale Begins

I was looking for a location with chandeliers boom they have them with a mirror and I thought that was so beautiful... Plus the bridal Suit is so elegant, vintage, and glamorous, and spacious for my bridal party. I love the beautiful "Spiro Staircase" its like a movie in fairytale world. They have a beautiful Waterfall with a Gazebo .. I am living my Fairytale on the most specialist day of my life... Thank You Celebrations ~Denyse~

Sent on 04/18/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Kiara! I love your words about Celebrations! Thank you so much and I can't wait to work with you! Your wedding is going to be epic.
  • Keisha

Keisha · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Love at first sight

My fiancé and I were searching for venues and a close friend of ours told us about this place. From the moment we pulled up we were in awe! By the end of our tour we booked this venue right away this was our first and final choice! I can’t wait to have my dream wedding here! The day can’t come fast enough and we received an amazing package for our budget! Definitely love at first sight!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Emilie

Laura · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Great food tasting experience!

My fiancé and I just had our food tasting at Celebrations and we definitely left with a full belly! The food was delicious! Everyone at Celebrations is so helpful and kind. We can't wait until our Wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Laura! We can't wait for your wedding day! You are going to have a blast! Your review means alot!

Brittney · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Excellent!

Denyse is wonderful to work with and I have no doubt that my wedding day will be everything I hoped and dreamed for.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Brittney! We are so excited about your wedding and giving you the best experience of your life! Let us know if you need anything, we are here for you. Thanks for your review.
  • Christle

Christle MoneyHungry Beatty · Married on 10/13/2019

No More Worries

After visiting this venue and being completely satisfied with the service all my wedding worries were gone. So many options, flexibility, and last but not the least was the beauty of it all.
    Thanks Celebrations ❤️

Sent on 05/06/2019

Christle & Damani,

Thank you for allowing Celebrations to be apart of your special day!
    We will make a beautiful wedding for the both of you and all of your family and friends.

Marie Elise Durkin
    Wedding Specialist
    215-244-4400
  • Nada

Nada Razzaque · Married on 09/07/2019

Our wedding reception

Denyse was great with the whole experience! The food and location was delicious and amazing! The service we received was very professional. I highly recommend Celebrations to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

HI Nada! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We are always here in the future if you ever need anything!

matthew p taylor · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect day

My husband and I had our reception there 2 days ago and it was incredible. We planned our wedding quickly and they all helped to make it so easy for us. Anytime I text Denyse a question I got a very prompt response. Our guests were raving about the food and how beautiful it all was. They really know how to make a bride and groom feel special on such an important day. We highly recommend Celebrations!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much!! We will miss you and please share your pictures with us! We are always here if you need anything in the future! Enjoy your new life together!

Alissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Loveeeeeeeeeeee

All I have to say is that their is nothing wrong I could say, I love denyse and everything is just great.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Alissa! We love you too and we're excited for your wedding day! Let us know if you need anything in the mean time!

Anna Payne · Married on 01/26/2019

Anna & Kyle- Celebrations 2019

Celebrations was extremely easy to work with the Staff from the beginning was super friendly. We worked with Denyse, and she was always available to take my questions and calls. We had a bunch of issues last min ( last 30 days) leading up to the wedding and Celebrations was understanding and went above and beyond to make sure that we were ready for our big day. The day of everything looked amazing and went off right on time without any issues. The food was great, everyone had a great time. I recommended them to my cousin and he is getting married there later this year. I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone was from the first meeting to the day of. Everything was wonderful. Thank you Celebrations for making our day awesome!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Anna & Kyle! We loved working with you and with all you have been through I'm happy that Celebrations was able to provide you with great service. We will miss you and if you ever need anything we are always here for you.
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/11/2018

The Wedding of my Dreams!

I had my wedding on Thursday, October 11, 2018. It was an amazing day and I ran an 45 minutes to an hour behind schedule. Celebrations handled it so graciously that everyone had such a good time no one talked about us being late. I enjoyed working with Marie Elise, Denise and Frank during the whole process. They made me feel at ease all he time. The ballroom was gorgeous and they had everything arranged exactly the way I envisioned it would be. Before my guests went in from cocktail hour they showed the ballroom to my husband and I to make sure we were satisfied. We had them adjust the monogram and put the cake topper on but that was all that needed to be fixed, it was breathtaking!!!!! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the ceremony and reception was and how the venue was lovely. They enjoyed all the food and the drinks. Our signature drink was a hit!!!! Thank you so much Celebrations for making my day So Special!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Angel! We are so excited you wrote such a beautiful detailed review about Celebrations! We knew you would have the best time ever and it was our pleasure to work with you! Newly engaged couples will see your review and know how we run the entire process for them. Congrats again and we are always here for you!

Jason · Married on 07/08/2018

Where do I start? How does one describe a perfect day? Well I guess you start with our wedding day. We wanted the perfect venue to host our special day. We researched a few places in New Jersey and even went to one. Sure they were nice but when we went to Celebrations they gave us that “wow factor” we were searching for. The staff was so kind to us throughout the entire process. We really felt likely extended family. My wife and I truly felt like they sincerely cared about us and our happiness. Marie Elise was incredible the woman basically bent over backwards to ensure we were comfortable about the entire process. Denise was so patient and comforting while getting us ready for our big day. Both she and Marie Elise were present the day of our wedding and their presence (though Marie Elise could not stay) was very much appreciated. Last but not least the owner Frank is an amazing soul. He is such a classy man and also a pleasure to work with.

We had our ceremony outside (in the beginning of July don’t worry it is cool under that pavilion) and then moved the party inside. We utilized some outside vendors and Celebrations welcomed the collaboration. The maître ds were amazing they catered to us and pampered us all day. They ensured we had some private time to ourselves and got a look at the reception hall prior to the guests filling it. The food was phenomenal, the service was amazing, and the attention to detail was outstanding. Everything ran exactly as they promised it would. Our wedding was and still is the talk of the town among our guests and if you want yours to be I highly recommend Celebrations.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

We REALLY REALLY appreciate your beautiful review. When future couples see this they will know they are in good hands and the experience they have here will be seamless. We loved working with you and if you need anything in the future please reach out. Thank you!

Stephany · Married on 06/29/2018

We still cannot wipe the smiles off of our faces after our wedding at Celebrations! We are still on a wedding high and it is because of the OUTSTANDING service we received the entire day from the staff on our wedding on June 29th! A year and half ago we walked into Celebrations and as soon as we walked in and met with the amazing Marie Elise, we knew this was where we wanted to be married. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my wedding planning, if I had a question she responded right away, I was never waiting for responses. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job and she did to help make our wedding so special! On the day of our wedding, the entire Celebrations staff literally bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Marie Elise, Patricia, Derrick, Ashley, Frank, and the rest of the staff are amazing and wonderful people. We did not want the night to end! Not only was the service and the venue outstanding, the food was out of this world!!! There were so much food and all of it was DELICIOUS! We had pictures in and outside of the venue and they all came out outstanding! The grounds outside makes for the most gorgeous pictures. We felt so special and taken care of on our day that we cannot thank you the staff at Celebrations enough. Special shout out to Ashley our captain for taking care of everything Doug and I wanted or needed throughout the night, you were amazing :) I would absolutely recommend getting married at Celebrations!! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had, how amazing the food was, and the beauty of the venue!! We would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much you made our day THE BEST DAY EVERY <3

Sent on 07/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Stephany! We really appreciate your review. You and your family are so wonderful and it was absolutely our pleasure. Thank you for being so generous to our staff as well. We are happy that we made your dreams come true and you were able to see what a Celebrations Wedding is all about! If you ever need anything we are always here for you! Remember us in the future and please cherish the memories that were made on your very special day! Thank you again!

Nicki · Married on 06/22/2018

Hi! My name is Nicki and my husband and I got married at this wonderful venue on 6/22/18! I came across Celebrations because my daughter went to school in the area and I have to pass there to get to her school. Well I remember the first time I passed there, the beautiful fountain caught my eye and I instantly knew that I wanted to get married outside! Well let me also tell you, the inside is absolutely stunning and I knew completely then, that I wanted to be married there and I am so thankful to Mr. Frank for making that happen for us! He is such a wonderful man and he gave us Denyse to work with us. She is such an amazing woman! She is very professional, skilled, very patient I must say, and very friendly. I miss her already! She really made our wedding a dream come true. I was happy that I got to talk to her on the wedding day even though I was late due to my getting makeup done by the fabulous Jackie Hicks makeup artist(check her out on Facebook), I didn’t think I would be able to thank her and say my goodbyes even though I thought that she was able to stay, but that wasn’t the case. So I’m saying thanks Denyse again for making our day come to fruition. The rest of the staff that handles the reception were wonderful as well! They were on top of everything from keeping us informed of all that was going to happen! The food was amazing and we’re happy with the food choices we picked for everyone that even they loved how good the food was. The staff was also very accommodating and I would like to thank Patricia especially for helping my daughter with the painful ankle that she had. I appreciate all of the help that you did. I can’t say enough about how wonderful everyone is at Celebrations and I would look no further for a wedding venue because this is most certainly the place that you would want to get married!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Nikki, we miss you too!!! Thank you for such a beautiful detailed review! We love it and our future clients will see how much you enjoyed the ease of planning and how we execute each point in the night! WE are always here if you need anything and it was our pleasure to work with you both! Enjoy your life together!! Thank you for thinking of us again!
  • ColorMeBlu

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2018

Haven't had my wedding yet but so far they have been great! Had a great visit and they have answered every question I've had!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Melissa! We can't wait for your big day! So happy you wrote this review for us and we will show our clients how excited you are for your wedding! Thank you so much and we'll see you soon!

kandice · Married on 04/05/2018

Amazing wedding night

Celebrations is an absolutely beautiful venue. My husband and I booked our wedding with them last year after our first venue canceled on us. Although we booked with them last minute, they made everything beautiful and stress free for us. I absolutely had no worries! The night of our wedding our guest were blown away by the food and the drinks. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING and THE WORKERS were OUTSTANDING. I couldn’t believe what they did for my husband and I in 2 months... they exceeded our expectations!

Celebrations Wedding Venue 6
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 7
    Celebrations Wedding Venue 8
    Sent on 02/06/2019

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Kandice! We will miss you and we're so happy you had the best experience! We are always here if you need anything. You were great to work with!
  • F

felicia · Married on 03/02/2018

I just had my wedding there and the experience was wonderful. Derrick made me feel so at ease and Ashley and Christine were amazing I never wanted for nothing the whole night. I wouldn’t have wanted my wedding any where else. The service was remarkably!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Felicia! We really appreciate your review! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Michael · Married on 12/22/2017

My Wife and I can not express how much we loved our wedding and how Celebrations and the staff made a dream come true! Huge shout out to Marie Elise, Frank & Denise!! From getting there early to take pictures, the beautiful ceremony with the Christmas ambiance, gorgeous ballroom, to cutting the cake the staff and service by Celebrations was out of this world!
    Derek, Ashley and Cynthia took charge and made sure the entire day was seamless. Not having a rehearsal was a little nerve racking but having an experienced, seasoned Maître d took the nerves away and one less thing to worry about...Perfection is what Celebrations stands upon and Perfection is what my beautiful wife and I saw! Having our very own ‘mini cocktail hour’ in the beautiful bridal suite allowed us to enjoy the moment without the hustle and bustle we endured during the reception, but that was expected! We are non stop hearing about how much and how amazing the food was, from cocktail hour, dinner until our “Taste of Philadelphia” with mini cheesesteaks, hoagie and pretzels for our guests!

We do not know how we can express how Celebrations made a dream come true. Marie was there from the beginning and we were able to see her the day of which was a great feeling. Marie told us from day 1 Celebrations has it covered and not to stress.
    Frank, you have an amazing venue and most importantly an amazing staff that makes the magic happen!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Michael! This is such a beautiful review and your words mean so much! When our future Brides and Grooms see the experience you and your family had here they will know this is the best place for their special day. We will show this to newly engaged couples and just know that you made their decision easier. We hope to see you again in the future here at Celebrations. Thank you again!

Michael · Married on 10/06/2017

From the moment we walked through the doors and the name clearly describes the what the venue envisions "Celebrate"! My daughter was married there in October of 2017, from the first meeting with Marie Alise her description of what the Wedding day will be like it was truly delivered. The entire staff was the most professional staff I have ever seen (they all love their jobs), the food was amazing and meeting Frankie the day of treated us like "royalty", anyone looking for a venue to "celebrate" you childs wedding please look this place up and visit. I have two children yet to go son and another daughter I will definitely recommend having the Wedding receptions there again! Thanks for a memorable day!

Celebrations Wedding Venue 9
    Sent on 05/24/2018

Michael,
    Thank you for the kind words. I want to say that it was Celebrations honor to host you daughters wedding and to celebrate with your family and friends.
    We all strive to make your special day memorable, fun, elegant and everything you expect and deserve!
    Send us some photos.
    Frank DiCianni
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/23/2017

Loved everything about it. The maitre D (Patricia) did an awesome job, she handled everything perfectly. She leaves you with no stress during your day. The food was great, I got married Sunday 7/23/17 and still am hearing about how great the venue was.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Alexandra, Thank you so much for taking time to write this nice review! We love that we made an impact on you and your family! Cheers to your future and if you need us, we are always here!

Corinn · Married on 07/01/2017

It all begin with Denise :), she welcomes you with a smile and makes you feel like family from the first encounter. Celebrations has beautiful grounds, and gorgeous facilities. Everything about celebrations was phenomenal. I wish I could attach pictures and that I could give them more than 5 stars.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Corinn! This means so much to us! You and your family are amazing and I hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new life and we are always here if you need anything! Thank you again for your kind words, it goes a long way.

Bethzaida · Married on 06/10/2017

Customer service was great from start to ends. The day of the event they make me feel I was a Princess. I Love it.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Celebrations Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Bethzaida! We miss you and your wonderful energy! Hope you can come back and visit us sometime soon! Your review means more then you know and you are a princess.