Celebrations Event Planning Reviews

64 | Englewood, CO

64 Reviews for Celebrations Event Planning

Tara · Married on 10/09/2010

We just got married October 9, 2010 and Pam Donaldson was our wedding planner. From our initial conversation to our big day Pam was wonderful. Our wedding was out of town and we had to bring everything in from the tent and tables to the restrooms. She did a terrific job, she was organized and very responsive to our needs. We could not have asked for our big day to have been any better. Pam and her team took care of everything so we could relax and enjoy our big day. Even our guests commented on how great Pam was. I highly recommend Celebrations Wedding and Event Planning for any big event, they were wonderful. The best decision we made in planning our wedding was hiring Pam.

Sent on 10/28/2010

D Nicole · Married on 11/21/2009

Pam was amazing in every way!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Liz · Married on 10/24/2009

Hiring Pam with Celebrations Event Planning was one of my best decisions in planning my wedding. She ensured our day went smoothly and helped keep me organized in the months and days leading up to our event. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Liz · Married on 10/24/2009

I hired Pam as a day-of-coordinator for my October wedding and she was hands down the best investment I made. She went above and beyond any expectations I had in the beginning of the whole plannng process and really made our wedding day stress-free and beautiful! She has a great level of energy and event planning is definitely the perfect fit for her. In addition to setting up our reception site (which was amazing!!), she helped me stay on track with all my DIY projects, coordite with all our remaining vendors, create a timeline, and pretty much told us where we needed to be/what we needed to do throughout the day of our wedding. Because of her I was able to fully enjoy our wedding, without stress! I HIGHLY recommend her if you're looking for a planner in the Austin area- you won't regret it!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Stacey · Married on 08/08/2009

Pam Donaldson of Celebrations Wedding and Event Planning truly has a gift for planning and an eye for design. She listens to what you are envisioning, and creates a detailed plan to pull all of your ideas together. She is very easy to talk to and by the wedding day, you feel like she is your friend. She was an invaluable resource and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Molly · Married on 08/01/2009

Pam Donaldson is an amazing wedding planner. From day one she works with you to make your wedding vision a reality. She has a great eye for elegance and quality. I appreciated her excellent organization skills and communication throughout the entire planning process. I can't imagine trying to plan my wedding without her. On wedding day, she kept everything running on time and everything went along on schedule. I have referred several friends to Celebrations and will continue to recommend Pam in the future.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Holly · Married on 03/20/2009

Pam with Celebrations Event planning was truly the glue that held my wedding together. I'm so glad that I didn't try to plan everything myself as having Pam do all the planning left me able to enjoy my wedding. I got to make all the decisions and Pam made it happen and when I saw my reception room it was absolutely perfect. From table linens to keeping the reception running on time, she did it all and everything went smoothly. She is all about you and listens to what YOU want for your big day. I would definitely recommend her to every bride. She knows what she's doing and you really want/need someone like that by your side throughout the biggest day of your life.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Martha · Married on 11/05/2016

Pam and her staff are amazing!! They are available to answer questions, make suggestions, and give advice; they are with you every step of the way. As the mother of the bride, I felt like a guest at the wedding - instead of worrying with detail and timelines. I strongly recommend Celebrations Wedding/Event Planners; best investment.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Pam was very attentive to every need we had. Throughout the planning phases, she provided excellent recommendations for all the vendors we needed. In most cases, she was able to provide several recommendations of individuals she had personally worked with so we had trusted options to choose from. On the day of, Pam and her assistant did a great job not only making sure I didn't have to answer to vendors or coordinate guests, she also ensured that my husband and I were not in need of anything, from food, to beverages, to some basic alone time to take it all in. Thank you Pam!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

susan · Married on 05/28/2016

Pam was great. I could not ask for a better person as far as keeping in touch with me. I felt like she was with us every step of the way and whenever I needed her she was getting back to me in no time at all. She has a great personality and is perfect for this business. She is very reassuring and everyone that meets her will love her.

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Daryl

Daryl Gasca · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Planner from start to finish!

Pam Donaldson helped make our wedding day one in which we will never forget! From our initial meeting, to all the correspondence, reminders, meetings, preparation and execution throughout the entire wedding event, "A+" doesn't say enough about the services Pam provided.

No matter what, there will always be stresses associated with an event like a wedding. There is no way around this fact. However, there are ways to help alleviate the burden. This is where Pam came in. Pam displayed outstanding organizational skills, persistence, motivation, and enthusiasm which all helped in getting our wedding down to what my wife and I imagined it to be. Our day was a dream come true!

When we sit down to look back at our photographs we have no doubts the day turned out to be exactly what we wanted, and we have Pam to thank. Stress-free, organized, and idyllic to walk down the Isle. Thank you Pam Donaldson for everything.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Celebrations Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Daryl for such a thoughtful review. I am" over the moon" that you both were so happy with all the aspects of your wedding. I am glad you can look back on all the amazing memories for years to come. It is also so nice to get a review from my grooms as they have such a different "take" on the wedding planning process. I am so glad you were as equally as happy as Sarah....I loved making your day special.

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Pam was WONDERFUL to work with! She was ALWAYS super responsive and had a very calming effect when anything began to feel overwhelming. She was very solution oriented and the details and everything leading up to the day of went smoothly! i would recommend Pam to anyone getting married, she went above and beyond and rolled with my changes at every step of the way!

Sent on 05/31/2017

We were lucky to have Pam for day-of coordination for our wedding at the Palm Door in Austin. She made our wedding day run smoothly and was dedicated to making sure everything went and looked how we wanted it. What made her truly invaluable at our venue was her connections there. They allowed us to get in the day before and organized some of the decor everything ahead of time. That made the wedding day way less stressful for me. She was worth the money just for how great our wedding day went. And, she charges much better rates than her competitors offering the same or similar services in Austin. Overall, I recommend her highly.

Even though we hired her just as a day-of coordinator, she recommends vendors and sends monthly notes about what still needs to be done. We met one other time to look at linens and I think we probably could have done that alone, but it was nice of her to come along. She wanted to make sure she knew what our vision was ahead of time. I mostly chose my own vendors and I was not as quick to line them up as she probably would have liked. But she rolled with all the changes I made throughout the process and took it all in stride. She was also a pleasure to work because she's just a really nice lady :)
    I think she's the type of person who really loves her job and wants to make your day special.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Josh · Married on 02/21/2015

Pam made planning very easy, and she gave us great recommendations. She has contacts with a wide range of vendors to match any budget. She was able to take our vague idea about what we wanted and transform into a full concept and then execute it perfectly.

Sent on 03/04/2015