Celebrations Event Planning Reviews

64 | Englewood, CO

64 Reviews for Celebrations Event Planning

Pam was absolutely perfect! She was meticulous in her planning and gently reminded us of big things and small things that needed to be done in preparation for our big day. She is warm and just has an amazing personality, perfect for when little things didn't go quite right on the day of the wedding. She is full of positivity. We had a blast!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Linda · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Pam was an easy decision. From the beginning of our interaction, she was open, friendly, thoughtful, capable, and kind. I spoke to several planners and not only was she experienced, she was the most personable and approachable out of everyone. She approaches her clients with an uncommon warmth; you don't feel like you're working with a vendor. You feel like you're working with a friend. I would recommend her to anyone. She did it all for us. I gave her my vision, and she made it happen in every single way. We planned our wedding from a different state and she let me ship everything to her home. We communicated over email and phone and it never felt like she was in Texas and I was in California--it felt like she was my neighbor. The wedding was a big part of my life for many months, and I had a very distinct vision for every little detail involved. Pam was right with me on that vision, and executed it perfectly. Pam will make your day come together for you. She's committed and it shows. Endlessly grateful to her!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Seslie · Married on 02/20/2016

I would have gone crazy trying to plan and run my own wedding. Pam and her associates did an amazing job! I cannot thank Pam enough for being there for me during the whole planning process and on our wedding day. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Larissa · Married on 02/14/2016

Pam was like a fairy godmother throughout our entire planning process, and you should hire her. ^_^
    This was a second marriage for both of us, and we decided that we wanted to do a full-on "proper" wedding. Just a couple issues there: We're both extremely overscheduled, stressy perfectionists, introverted, and don't like haggling. And we wanted to have our wedding in Austin, instead of San Antonio where we live. That would have been a recipe for disaster without professional help. Turns out a lot of Austin-area wedding planners won't touch a wedding budgeted at less than $50,000, which was a bit more than we were looking to spend. I got a recommendation for Pam from our reception venue contact, who called her "truly magnificent." We set up a meeting with her, and were immediately sold. Pam is charming, assertive, and excellent at negotiating awkward situations - everything that we're not, basically! Most importantly, she knows the city and vendors like the back of her hand. We needed day-of services, but also vendors for everything besides the ceremony site, reception site, & band, which we chose before meeting her. We just had some vague ideas about what we wanted things to look like, and a rough budget. Pam asked the right questions to help us all figure out what we needed, and then ran with it. It was such a relief to know we weren't missing anything crucial, and to be able to trust that she was handling most of the logistics - especially during the last couple weeks when things got really crazy. [She also calmed me down when I got overwhelmed by life and started to lose my mind.] And on the actual wedding day, everything was great! Pam and her assistant deftly wrangled our friends and family into the right places at the right times, and we were able to relax and truly enjoy the day. I couldn't be more grateful for that.
    If you're considering your options, do yourself a favor and at least meet with her. You'll be happy you did. ;) Best wishes!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Ron · Married on 12/05/2015

Hi Pam,
    I couldn’t be more pleased with your service. All the organization and planning before the event was so helpful.
    Your experience and attention to detail at the rehearsal and at the wedding were phenomenal, I can’t imagine doing this without your assistance.
    Sarah said the discounts you arranged with the service providers more than offset your expense.
    Thanks again for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Pam was an integral part of our wedding. Both my husband and I hold full-time, demanding careers which does not leave much of a margin for both wedding planning and stress. Simply put, Pam was my second brain. Anything that I needed at all, any recommendations on a part of the process or vendor, any questions whatsoever that popped into my head...I simply texted or emailed her and she always responded same day. I'm still not sure how she does everything so successfully and gracefully, but she is completely worth every penny. I was on a very tight budget, so the cost of a wedding planner was not anticipated, but the savings that you will receive from both the vendors and your "time and energy" substantiates the cost...and then some! In addition, Pam and her two assistance were there at the wedding to get everything set-up so that all my family and I had to do was enjoy time with one another. It was absolutely wonderful how well it came together. My father, the frugal one of the family, has said to me numerous times how absolutely impressed he was with Pam's services. That is HUGE. I still cannot believe how smooth everything went. When people ask me how the wedding was, I simply answer, "It was perfect in every way". And I mean it. Thank you so much, Pam, for being the wonderful, positive, amazing YOU! You have definitely found your calling, and I am so grateful for such a wonderful memory. :)

Sent on 12/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/02/2015

Pam is the best. She is on top of everything, no matter what you throw at her. My spouse and I had some difficulties with juggling wedding planning and family expectations, but Pam handled it beautifully. I felt like she genuinely cared about us and our wedding, and about making it be the wedding we wanted it to be. And that's exactly what happened. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about anything other than dressing myself and showing up, because Pam and her assistant and interns took care of it all. With very little direction, they set up all our decorations, photos, candy buffet, etc. and made it absolutely beautiful. I had a lot of wedding-planning anxiety leading up to the event, but Pam's guidance, knowledge, and enthusiasm made everything turn out better than I could have hoped. I am beyond grateful that she was able to help us with our wedding. :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/05/2015

Celebrations made my special day PERFECT!! Once upon a time, in another life, I planned my own wedding.... I was young and thought I could save a few bucks by doing EVERYTHING myself. I have never been so stressed and overwhelmed. Every little detail was on my shoulder, my mind for months! From the pictures, it looked great but I didn't get to enjoy one second of it. So, second wedding, I wanted to elope. My idea of a wedding was STRESS. It was very important to my fiancé to have a "wedding" so he suggested I ask for help. I am so blessed to have found Pam Donaldson at Celebrations. She made the whole process easy. From our first meeting I knew she cared about me,my fiancé,and our day. She was fun, excited, and full of amazing ideas! Her vendors were all outstanding. Every small detail was in her hands. She held my hand all the way through and our wedding could not have been more amazing!! Not one thing went wrong all day(that I know of). To anyone that thinks they can do it on there own or it would be better for your budget to skip the wedding planner, you are wrong. Pam is worth every dollar!! She saved me more money off my original budget than her fee... I whole heartedly recommend Celebrations Wedding and Event Planning. Xoxo

Sent on 09/25/2015

Rodney · event on: 05/30/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Celebrations and Pam. She is amazing to work with. Great ideas, responsiveness, follow through and results! My event was a success because of Pam and to top it off, she came in on short notice and knocked it out of the park!!! If you don't use Celebrations for your events you won't be getting the best there is, because she is the best!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jessie · event on: 04/30/2015

Pam is absolutely exceptional to work with! Her positivity shines through each events she plans! I highly recommend!!! 5 STARS!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Adrienne & Stephanie · event on: 04/30/2015

We are currently doing a 5 city beauty tour, and the 1st stop was in Austin, TX. We had so much stress on our shoulders to make this event "perfect" and it was. We couldn't have done it without Pam. She was diligent, keep us on task and was a beaming light of SUNSHINE to work with! Her energy is infectious and we enjoyed working with her. When the event was over, we were sad to not speak with her everyday! She threw a flawless beauty event, and in the beauty industry it is very rare to give an event planner that amount of respect and admiration. But, it's beyond true.

She went out of her way to pitch to local media for us (being based in NYC, it's tough to pitch to locals) and got us a spot on FOX7 Morning 'Good Day Austin' news. She went over and beyond.

We can't wait to have another event in Austin and hire Pam! If you haven't hired her yet, do it now!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kendall · Married on 04/24/2015

Pam was awesome. She was realistic without ever being negative, and found solutions and alternatives to meet my budget as well as my taste. Was able to reach 24/7. I was able to pick what I wanted, and then She took care of all the details making the time leading up to the wedding stress free. Would and have recommended to other friends.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Pam really helped me personalized my outdoor wedding to meet my budget. It was such a relief to have someone taking care of the details every step of the way. If I had to plan it myself, I would have had many a sleepless night. Instead, Pam kept me on track of my obligations (ie: finding a dress, getting our marriage certificate, picking the menu,etc.) while she set up ordering the caterer, finding the linens, organizing the music, decorations, contacting the minister, negotiating contracts, ordering and arranging the flowers. etc). Even at the last minute, as it turned out to be rain, she was on target to finding us an extra Tent and stepping stones. The best part is that once we agreed to how the day would flow, I no longer had to worry. I could enjoy my own wedding and not worry if the food as being set out, the yard cleaned up,the toilet paper stocked, etc. My friends told me it was truly most fun they ever had at a wedding. You can place your trust in Pam's company, it ROCKS!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Hannah & Starla · Married on 01/17/2015

We found Pam by pure luck on a google search and it turned out to be the biggest blessing. Pam is energetic, upbeat, personal & direct. She went above & beyond on wedding planning for us, exceeding all expectations. Pam stepped up to handle any situation & tackle any problem we were faced with. She was flexible for meetings to accommodate both of our schedules. She worked on price comparisons, booked tastings, & brought forth the best options and selections for every minor and major detail. The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire Pam. She provided outstanding services from the day we hired her until days after the event & is still in contact regularly. Thank you Pam for making our wedding the fairly tail we both envisioned into reality. We are forever grateful to you & your outstanding services.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Alison · Married on 11/14/2014

Choosing Celebrations Event Planning, having Pam as our planner was the best decision we made. Pam's expertise and experience was evident every step of the way. She guided us throughout the process, coordinating with all our vendors and mapping out a timeline that kept everything on track without pressure. Her responsiveness and availability was stellar. Her knowledge of the vendors, venues, etc. and her relationships with them made our decision making seamless. Her attention to details, especially how she listened to our wants and needs, created a realistic and amazing vision. We truly felt cared for and made a friend in the process. We can't speak enough about the quality person Pam is. She is smart, passionate and so nice! We would highly recommend her without any hesitation and use her again without a doubt.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jane · Married on 10/25/2014

If you are trying to decide whether you're going to spend part of your wedding budget on a wedding planner, I'm here to tell you it was the best money we spent on our daughter's wedding! Pam took all of our ideas, and vision, and turned it into a perfect, beautiful, night! This is coming from a control freak, perfectionist, mother of the bride. It was wonderful to be able to relax, and enjoy my daughter's wedding and reception, and trust that Pam had everything under control, and kept everything/everyone on schedule so that the evening went smoothly, and on time. She's very professional, organized, and responds to emails/calls very promptly. She also has many venders that are wonderful, that she works with, and can get you a special deal on their rates. I know there were probably some things that came up, that she just handled without concerning us with, that we don't even know about. So many of our guests remarked that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. We hired Pam for her full service coordinating services, and it was worth EVERY PENNY! Trust me when I say you'll be glad you hired her!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Robyn · Married on 09/20/2014

Pam was FANTASTIC! We were looking for a gay-friendly wedding planner that would take care of all details for us and she more than delivered. She was always available, quick to respond, very organized, thorough and most importantly, she took the time to truly know us and understand what we wanted our day to be like. She was open to us changing our minds as we went and while she has many recommendations on vendors she was open to us using others as well. What a tremendous experience - worry free for us. We strongly recommend Pam.

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 12/27/2013

Pam was amazing from the day I met her! We hired her for day-of wedding coordinator services and we are so glad we did! Pam is detail oriented, professional, and easy to talk to. She made our wedding day the stress-free day we envisioned. I would definitely recommend Pam to every bride - she was wonderful!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Pat · Married on 12/27/2013

Pam is an amazing wedding planner! Hiring Pam Donaldson as my daughter’s wedding planner was the best decision we made! Pam is a professional, outgoing and organized person and we enjoyed having her as part of our wedding planning team. Pam provided invaluable and unlimited guidance and suggestions on everything we asked.

As the month approached for the wedding, she went above and beyond what was expected. She not only ensured that all the vendors and details were in order but, also resolved other issues as they arose and did so in a very professional manner.

The best part was that on the wedding day, Pam was there early to oversee all the vendors and to take care of all the wedding-day details so we could completely enjoy every minute of our daughter’s amazing wedding day! We highly recommend Pam!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Susan · Married on 11/01/2013

Fantastic! Pam recently helped me plan a surprise birthday party for my husband. The event turned out better than I could have ever hoped. From selecting venues, choosing a menu, setting up a photographer, creating beautiful floral arrangements, and making sure the event got off without a hitch -Pam made every aspect perfect. And she kept me at the budget I was trying to hit! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing party or wedding planning.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Pam at Celebrations did an amazing job with our wedding. She was prompt, professional, very organized and friendly. She navigated the unique needs of our same-sex ceremony easily and pre-screened all our vendors to make sure they would have no issues working with a same-sex couple.

Sent on 12/23/2013

James · Married on 09/28/2013

PAM PAM PAM!!! AMAZING... AMAZING AMAZING. Not only is she just awesome at what she does, she has a finese about herself and the way she keeps things going throughout the evening! It has taken me this long to come up with the words of how awesome she is, and i am still at a loss. I am very OCD about a lot of things and for the first time i felt that calm on the day of and everything would be taken care of... From our first meeting (over cocktails, of course) to our final hand off of my "To do" list (which she didnt even bat an eyelash at)... it was professionalism at its greatest! If you need someone to help make that day just that much better... THIS IS YOUR GIRL!!! (People that know me, know i am a customer service person's nightmare) ... Thank you PAM ... xoxox

Sent on 11/26/2013

Sushma · Married on 04/12/2013

Pam is a wonderful wedding planner. I had an Indian wedding and she was able to find vendors that accommodated my needs. Her connections throughout Austin are priceless and her upbeat attitude keeps you going when things are frantic and stressful. She was able to roll with last minutes changes to our program and kept our guests happy. I would highly recommend this company for any event planning needs. Pam wasn't just our wedding planner, she became our new friend.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Angela · Married on 10/26/2012

Celebrations is the best! Pam with Celebrations did an amazing job planning and coordinating my wedding this past October at Vintage Villas in Austin, TX. She didn't miss a detail! She helped take my vision and make it a reality. She attended each of vendor meetings with me to make sure we didn't miss anything and made great suggestions on the linens, décor design and flower arrangements. She was in constant communication with me through the year and sending me reminders to keep me on track. The week before the wedding we met for our final meeting and I turned it all over to her and she ran with it. She contacted all my vendors to confirm everything and sent them an amazing timeline that she put together. I am very controlling so I didn't want to let go on the big day but I'm glad I did. Throughout the day, she made sure to keep us on track so everything ran smoothly This allowed me to get a facial, relax, get my hair and make-up done and not have to stress. She completed the entire set-up of my wedding and reception and executed my vision flawlessly. I wouldn't change a thing! Any bride would be thankful to have her coordinate their wedding. I really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Angela was an amazing wedding coordinator for us. Here are the highlights:
    1) Detail oriented, didn't let one detail go unmissed!
    2) Flexible! She catered to my needs and my budget! When the budget got tight, she got creative!
    3) Professional. You want someone who you can rely on and Angela was all that and more
    4) Went above and beyond. Angela is so passionate about making sure the bride and groom are happy she worked extra hours just to make that happen.

With Celebrations, you definitely get your money's worth and work with some wonderful, reassuring people in the process. I would absolutely recommend their work to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2012