Celebrate at Snug Harbor Reviews

71 | Staten Island, NY

71 Reviews for Celebrate at Snug Harbor

Victoria S. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing beyond words!

We had my daughter’s wedding at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center on August 29 2020. The Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden has the most amazing grounds. It is a real hidden gem on Staten Island’s north shore and one of the prettiest places in NYC. The ceremony took place in the Tuscan Garden and the dinner reception was held at the tented Pavilion.
    As you can imagine, it was not easy to organize and implement a wedding in the year of COVID-19. But the professional team of event planners at Celebrate at Snug Harbor went above and beyond to make this event unfold seamlessly. They provided impeccable services from the beginning of the wedding to the final moment including the wedding planner, coordinator, bridal attendant, and food catering services.
    Special thanks to David N.S. Woods, Managing Director of Celebrate who helped organize the event according to the strict guidelines of NY state and NYC COVID 19 for social distancing and proper screening -- making all of the guests feel very comfortable and safe during the event.
    My daughter’s wedding specialist, John R. Ianniello Jr., was the most attentive, knowledgeable, and personable coordinator I could ever wish for. He was a key figure in planning and implementing this event and made himself available to me at all times. He guided my daughter through the entire wedding preparation experience and by the end of the event, became a very close friend. John’s experience and knowledge was a key element in preparing for the most important event in our daughter’s life.
    My guests were all raving about the wedding. Everyone had a fantastic time, calling the wedding the highlight of 2020. They said it was the most beautiful, classy, and spectacular wedding they ever attended. Special thanks to Relish Catering and Hospitality Food services -- the dishes they served were so delectable we had guests inquiring about the event's caterers all evening long.
    Douglas James Entertainment was the most talented Master of Ceremonies and he led a group of musicians with incredible voices, energy, and instrumental skills. Douglas was able to bring together Russian, American and Jewish guests with his personal charisma and team's talent -- providing music that appealed to everyone’s cultural tastes and ensuring a most memorable experience for everyone at the party.
    If you want to have a dream wedding, I highly recommend Celebrate at Snug harbor, Douglas James entertainment, flowers by In Flowers NYC, Julian Ribinik Photography, and videography by Ray Estrada Films. They made my daughter’s wedding perfect and I’m sure they will do the same for you.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Dear Victoria

It was an honor to be a part of your daughter's special day! Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting a magical day for all. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health!

Samantha L. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fairytale Come True

We actually didn't know about Celebrate at Snug Harbor when we first started venue shopping. We stumbled across their site when looking for an all outdoor venue in response to COVID. After connecting with John, and the rest of the team, we wonder why we didn't book with them in the first place. They made the planning progress was so easy which was such a relief as our initial plans were already thrown out the window. With Celebrate, they made me not just feel, but believe we were planning my wedding like any other year. The response we received from Celebrate were almost immediate, and they were genuinely will to work with us. If anything, we feel terrible we pestered them so much! Nevertheless, the team was amazingly attentive and never bothered by our barrage of questions and concerns. This is more than I can say for our original venue who never reached out to contact us even once at the beginning of quarantine orders nor even after social gathering limits were imposed.
    Even though incredible safety measures were put in place in response to the pandemic, it honestly did not feel like we were in one once the day began. We can only attribute this to the wonderful care, attention to detail, and genuine desire to be present to support us the team demonstrated. Shelby and John helped us (especially me) stay relaxed which is not an easy thing to do and knowing there was a whole team of members (sincerest apologies for not remembering all your names) behind them to support gave us the confidence to know our wedding was going to be a night to remember; pandemic or not.
    With hands tied, the team at Celebrate were able to pull off everything we wanted, and the whole event came out better than we expected.
    We have nothing but love for the people at Celebrate, and so grateful we had the opportunity to share our special day with them.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Judith P. · Getting married on 09/07/2021

A unique and idyllic setting

Snug Harbor was terrific in their attention to detail. We didn't have to hire a wedding planner. John and Theresa took care of everything. Our guests loved the Chinese Scholar's Garden. It was a magical setting. The food was excellent and plentiful. We couldn't be happier. Guests were raving about it.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Dear Judith,
    More than anything, we want to our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. Our staff loved sharing that milestone with you and we are so glad everything surpassed your expectations. Please come back and visit us soon for your future events!

Kristine F. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Erin was fantastic and the place is beautiful!

I had my bridal shower at Celebrate at Snug Harbor. Our coordinator was Erin. She was so helpful and truly went above and beyond for us! First my shower had to be postponed due to COVID. Erin worked with my mom and I to help us get a new date that we liked and was readily available to help us at all times. She sent pictures of outdoor spaces and indoors. The staff was so nice and curteous. One of my gift boxes broke during the shower and a server went and found glue to help put it back together! All the staff was friendly and polite from the valet men to the bathroom attendant. The food was AMAZING and the venue is beautiful. All my guests told me how pretty the place was and how good the food was. Definitely book them for your event you won''t regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we could have ever dreamed of!

We had our wedding at Snug Harbor in October in the outdoor pavilion and Chinese Scholar Garden and oh my goodness we COULD NOT have expected a better execution of everything we ever would have wanted. The grounds were gorgeous, the food DELICIOUS and the staff were 10 out of 10. Erin and her team took all of our ideas and visions and brought them to life. We wanted something very nontraditional and they nailed it! Instead of a sit down dinner we wanted a 6 hour long cocktail hour and they blew us away. Their attention to detail, patience and professionalism helped make our night magical and extraordinary, and the planning and communication was seamless. Our guests were floored with the attentiveness and availability of the team, they said our wedding was the one to beat. We'll be recommending them to everyone for everything! We can't stress it enough, they aced it!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your lovely note. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your wedding day. We are so happy you had a wonderful wedding with us and everything was perfect for your special day! We can't wait to see all of your wedding photos. Come back and visit us soon!

• Sabina

Sabina Z. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best experience ever

This venue went above and beyond to make the wedding beautiful and memorable

Sent on 10/15/2020

Dear Sabina,

Thank you for this wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor! Come back and visit us soon!

• CHRISTINE

Christine T. · Married on 09/18/2020

Beautiful Wedding Day!

When my daughter & son in law’s original reception had to be postponed, we were looking for an outdoor space for a mini wedding ceremony. That’s when we discovered the Tuscan Garden & Celebrate at Snug Harbor! Erin worked with us to put together an amazing ceremony & cocktail reception that our guests are still talking about! The grounds were beautiful, food was delicious & the servers & bartenders were awesome! Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with and did everything in her control to make sure my daughter & son in law had an incredible day!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Dear Christine,

Alana · Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent service and beautiful venue

Working with Erin was an amazing experience, 5 stars. She was flexible, professional and provided the best service to make my daughter's celebration special. The venue was gorgeous, clean and top service. I highly recommend this venue

Sent on 09/08/2020

Dear Alana,
    We are so grateful for this wonderful review! It was a beautiful event and we are so happy we could make the entire event so special for you and your guests.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2020

Love in the time of corona

Erin from snug harbor is my hero. My fiancé and I had to postpone our wedding and then ultimately cancel it due to the pandemic. We have been engaged a long time and didn’t want to wait any longer so we decided to elope on our original wedding date. My original venue which was also an outdoor ceremony completely refused to let us use their grounds so I scrambled to find anywhere to make it happen. This ended up being the greatest blessing in disguise because it lead us to snug harbor. I was willing to compromise on so much but i really wanted an outdoor ceremony and Erin made just that happen and so much more. We got married in the Tuscan garden and it was gorgeous like out of a fairytale! It was even better than my original venue. Erin and Justin literally made the impossible possible. Even with a pandemic and the threat of a rainstorm looming overhead that day they made my dream come true. It was everything i wished for and more. Erin stayed with us the entire time we took photos assisting in every way. She was so pleasant, so prepared and forged through any obstacle to make me the happiest bride. Snug harbor is beautiful. The people that work there are wholly dedicated to ensuring their clients happiness. I’m so grateful it worked out the way it did. I couldn’t be happier and I’ll definitely be back!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Dear Samantha!

It was an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting your magical ceremony! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health!

Erin xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Married on 04/09/2020

Not our original venue, but the one we were always meant to have :-)

It was truly divine intervention that we found Celebrate Snug Harbor, but my husband and I are eternally grateful that we did. Our wedding was booked at a venue in Brooklyn, and as it got to nearly a month before our date, indoor dining/gathering restrictions were still in place, and we had to come to terms with deciding on whether to postpone our event or find a different venue. My mom got the recommendation of Snug Harbor from a relative, so she called and spoke with John, relayed our sob story, and the rest is history. John and Erin (Celebrate Snug Harbor) are extremely personable and they worked their butts off to help make our wedding an event that all who attended will always remember. They coordinated with our florist, DJ, and photo/video vendors from the former venue, they kept things running on schedule as best as possible, they even golf-carted multiple family and friends around the grounds to get from the ceremony to the reception. Aside from the truly wonderful people that work for CSH (awesome service staff!), the grounds are idyllic and offer a safe, outdoor alternative for a wedding event (our ceremony was in the Tuscan Garden and reception in the tented pavilion). Everything turned out beautifully, we had a blast, and there aren't enough positive things to say about our experience with Celebrate Snug Harbor. This may not have been our original wedding day plan and venue, but we truly feel that this was the wedding we were always meant to have!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Dear Stephanie,

Dawn T. · Married on 12/10/2019

Harvest wedding

CELEBRATE AT SNUG HARBOR IS AN EXCELLENT VENUE FOR YOUR WEDDING. JOHN IANELLO AND HIS ASSISTANT THERESA WERE SUCH A PLEASURE TO PLAN WITH. THEY WALKED US THROUGH EVERY STEP MAKING OUR WEDDING PLANNING EASY. SERVICE SPECTACULAR , FOOD DELICIOUS AND AMBIANCE WAS PERFECT

Sent on 10/29/2019

Dear Dawn,
    Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really loved helping you plan your wedding. It was such a beautiful day in our Tented Pavilion. We can't wait to see all the photos. We’re here for you anytime.

Meagan · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent Venue

Not a worry throughout the planning process. The designers were responsive and helped guide us along the way planning our wedding. The day of the wedding went seamlessly- the team at the venue handled everything and were on top of it. Our family raves about the food, the ambience and more. Cannot truly express how grateful and happy we are to have chose this venue for our wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Dear Meagan,

• Cindi

Cindi · Married on 10/06/2019

A Dream Come True

Absolutely wonderful experience working with the Celebrate at Snug Harbor team, specifically John Ianniello Jr. and Theresa Tortorella. We had been searching for the right venue for over a year and a half before we fell in love with this one. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, the food was AMAZING (and you can’t say that about many wedding venues - plus so many guests complimented the food, not one complaint), the way they set up everything was beautiful, they are organized and responsive and clearly answered all my questions in the planning process, the staff are really pleasant, my bridal attendant Shelby was absolutely a godsend and was really by my side helping me through every step of the process and she was super pleasant, professional, and helpful...I just can’t say enough good things about them between the planning process and how it all came together into an absolutely beautiful event. So many guests told us this was the best wedding they’d ever been to. I am so full of love and gratitude for this place for turning my wedding fantasy into an even better reality.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Dear Cindi,
    We are so grateful for this wonderful review! Your wedding day was beautiful and we are so happy we could make the entire event so special for you and your guests.
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2019

Best of the Best!

I don't even have the words to describe my wedding experience with Celebrate at Snug Harbor! First off, I knew the venue was the right choice because, come on, it's breathtaking Snug Harbor - who wouldn't want to get married at a botanical garden? Secondly, the staff is top notch! Darryl, my amazing and talented chef whipped up a custom menu just to make our wedding special, unique, and out-of-the box. Our guests were so impressed with the food. Not only that, we had everything served family style to create a sense of family and community, because what is a wedding if not a union of two families, and both of ours are HUGE. This was an excellent way to achieve just that. Erin and Theresa were true magicians with how they work. Both were so patient with me during my hectic planning process and they honestly know how to make a bride feel special. It's almost like they were inside my head the whole time and knew what I was imagining and made it come to life! This was not just another venue that had another wedding, this was more than that. Thirdly, everyone was so accommodating to helping make my dream wedding come true that we became their first of our style of weddings. We were able to pair two locations at this venue that have never been paired, we had the reception family style which had never been done here, and we had that mouthwatering custom menu that blended our two cultures with american-style into one unified melting pot of deliciousness. Fourthly, I cannot forget about my intuitive, spunky, and attentive bridal attendant, Camilla. The was my right arm that night and I was grateful to have her. Thank you everyone at Celebrate at Snug Harbor for just being the amazing people that you are and a special thanks to Erin, Darryl, Theresa, and Cam for doing all that you do!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dear Barbara,
    More than anything, we want to our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. Our staff absolutely loved sharing this special day with you and your families. We are so glad everything surpassed your expectations and our team made your day so special.

David · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Friends Wedding

We recently had my oldest daughter’s wedding at Celebrate Snug Harbor and my guests are still raving about the amazing time they had. From the start, our Event Manager, John Ianniello, was an incredible help in guiding us through picking the best vendors to work with, to selecting just the right menu items. He helped my wife with many intricate details, as she was planning the event while my daughter and future son-in-law were traveling the country. Theresa Tortorella, our Event Coordinator, was like a member of the family, working diligently in planning the floorplans and best options for all of the little details that no one tells you about when planning a wedding. The food was on another level. We come from a family of foodies and the cuisine left our family members speechless. I would strongly recommend having that one special day at Celebrate Snug Harbor.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Celebrate at Snug Harbor's reply:

Dear David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate how much you loved attending and planning your daughter's wedding here at Celebrate. We agree, we are so lucky to have John and Theresa on our team. Thank you for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you and your family anytime!
    Best, The Celebrate Team

Theresa · Married on 09/13/2019

10/10 could not be more pleased

I hosted a bridal shower in the tented pavilion May 2019.
    I will start by saying I am extremely picky and my expectations were the same as from my very own wedding (for reference I am comparing to an iconic Manhattan venue.)
    John and his team surpassed that experience Not one detail was over looked and they were so incredibly involved, invested and truly cared about every aspect as if it were their own personal event. For example, John created a signature drink table for us and it was spectacular, apparent to all the effort put in on the “extras”

Service - waitstaff was amazing !! No one had an empty drink or was ever in need of anything, someone was always there. The attention to detail was exceptional and they helped keep the party flowing nicely which is important.

Food- this is not standard “venue” food. The chef and John work to come up with creative options. This is something you do not experience at most venues.

Ambiance - dreamy. The tent was new and magnificent , the chandelier and draping added elevated detail, it’s truly like another world.

The bride was so pleased she is looking here for her wedding too.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Celebrate at Snug Harbor's reply:

Dear Theresa, Thank you for your lovely note. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your sister's Bridal Shower. We are so happy you had a wonderful day with us! -The Celebrate Team
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/13/2019

The Best Day at Celebrate

I can’t express enough how perfect our wedding day was from start to finish at Celebrate at Snug Harbor! We had our ceremony in the white garden, cocktail hour in the Chinese Scholars Garden and reception in the gorgeous, Pinterest-esque Tented Pavilion. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the entire grounds are and most said something to the effect of, “I didn’t even know this existed!” Which is exactly what I was going for. If you are looking for a unique venue with incredible catering and a team that will support you from the start of your wedding planning process, to finish, Celebrate is your place.

Erin & Theresa could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable, honest, professional, accommodating and most of all FUN in guiding us in our wedding planning at Celebrate. Every question and email was answered so quickly and because of how much we communicated over the course of months leading up to the wedding, it really made the actual day of so stress free and easy.

The staff at Celebrate worked so well with all of our vendors and guests. The bartending staff easily accommodated our very lively crowd with ease and it was so nice to hear our guests tell us that it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been to!

We feel exactly the same way and both with we could do our wedding day all over again at Celebrate at Snug Harbor!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Venue - Supportive Staff!

The Snug Harbor team, Erin and Theresa, did an incredible job with my wedding. They were responsive, and helpful, and made everything I wanted to happen - happen! (and I had a jam packed wedding!!)

The venue was absolutely beautiful, with an unbelievable number of places to take pictures, and all the guests loved it!! The guests were were so happy to be there. Best night ever!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Dear Miriam,
    Thank you for your lovely note. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your wedding day. We are so happy you had a wonderful wedding with us!

Harrison M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful! -Married on 08/31/2019

I had my wedding at the Chinese Scholar's Garden. My wife and I wanted our wedding at the CSG the moment we saw it. John and Theresa are great to work with. They helped out a lot during the whole wedding planning process and on the big day. Many of our guests complimented us on the food and said the wedding was beautiful. I would recommend this wedding venue to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Dear Harrison,
    More than anything, we want to our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. Thank you for celebrating your wedding day with us. Our staff loved sharing that milestone with you. We are so glad everything surpassed your expectations!
  • Ria

Ria E. · Married on 08/03/2019

So glad we decided to Celebrate at Snug Harbor

On August 3rd, 2019 my family held our parents 40th Wedding Anniversary / Retirement Celebration at Snug Harbor. The dinner was absolutely AMAZING. From the planning stage to the date of the event John Ianniello Jr. (Senior Catering & Event Specialist) was a pleasure to work with. He was able to execute and co-ordinate to ensure that the guests of honor and all guests had a great time. The food and cake was delicious. The venue (Upper Great Hall) is breathtaking! We fell in love with it when he first showed us the space and eventually moved the dinner from the date we originally had in mind to 8/3/19 just to use that room. Snug Harbor is one of the unique places on Staten Island and is a wonderful location that should be explored when planning a wedding, dinner, etc.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Dear Ria,
    Thank you for your lovely note. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your families event. We are so happy you had a wonderful time with us!

Patrizia F. · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely amazing

We celebrated our daughter's Sweet 16 here this past weekend. What an amazing experience. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. from the moment she looked at the Great hall she was in love with the space. John, Theresa, and the entire staff made her dreams a reality. The food, the service, and just the sheer beauty if this room were amazing.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2019

Our Daytime Wedding 7/14/19

I cannot thank John & Theresa enough for helping me plan my dream wedding in only four months! When I had come to them with the idea of a daytime wedding, they had so many ideas for me and helped make our event magical. We chose to get married at Snug Harbor and then have an early Sunday wedding dinner under their tented pavilion. Our family was blown away by the beauty of Snug Harbor and continue to rave about the passed hors d’oeuvres as well as the passed desserts. Everything was absolutely perfect, and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with John and Theresa as well as the rest of the Celebrate team!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dear Ashley,

Laura M. · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

I don't even know where to begin, I got married at snug harbor on June 2nd, 2019 and to sum up all my emotions into one word, it was breathtaking. I booked this venue a few days after I took the tour, the groups had massive potential to be turned into the "greenery" wedding that I dreamed about. From an beautiful Chinese schoolar garden to the spectacular tuscan garden and a simple yet sophisticated tented pavilion, I knew my wedding had to be there. A few months before the wedding as any bride would feel I was all over the place, obviously beginning to doubt my venue, photographer and even wedding dress. I never felt so safe, taken care of and relaxed than when John Lanniello (wedding coordinator) grabbed my hand and said "enjoy your day, I got it from here". I get very emotional about it because my mind was a mess leading up to my wedding day and him and his dedicated team made it happen so effortless and impeccable. I want to thank Snug Harbor's team from the caters, bartenders, cooks and everyone who contributed to make my guest feel welcomed by all of you.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Laura,

It was and honor and a pleasure to work with you and Giovanni, creating the perfect wedding day. Thank you for letting us share in your beautiful day!

-The Celebrate Team

Gerrianna · Married on 12/15/2018

Magical night

My wedding was this weekend at Celebrate at Snug Harbor and it couldn’t have been more perfect!! From the start of our engagement and planning all I heard was“ with every wedding expect something to go wrong, nothing is perfect”....and though I assure you that it is very true, let me start off by saying our reception was as close to perfection as it gets. My fiancé and I had a very untraditional wedding. Both of us wanted a Game of Thrones/ Harry Potter inspired wedding with lanterns and hanging lights, just that overall feel of magic, and boy oh boy did we obtain that in the “Great Hall”. The room is stunning beyond stunning. Frankly it’s a “must see”. We had 4 other hall appointments booked and canceled them immediately after seeing the beauty of the room and meeting with the team. The Snug Harbor team we had can only be described as the dream team; John, Theresa, and Erin made our wedding what it was, going above and beyond their roles to make sure everything was what we had envisioned. John, Theresa, and Erin embraced all our ideas with smiles and openness and made us feel immediately like family. They worked with us, giving us ideas of what they (not “we”, “they”) can do to make our dream a reality even more. Little things like taking the time to find the “Game of Thrones” font for our menus (their idea entirely), to creating the perfect table numbers for us (also their idea), the work they put in went above the contract we signed. I cannot stress this enough as I really believe you will not get this at any other hall. In John my fiancé immediately gained another usher. He helped my fiancé with the very detailed set up of our tables (we didn’t have a florist and everything had to be done by hand and he was there ready to help set up). John could have just let my fiancé in and left to do paper work or bring work in the room to do, but he stayed for hours, hands on helping him. In Theresa and Erin I gained two bridesmaids, that’s literally how involved they were in helping me at the hall. I often found myself calling them just to throw ideas at them or update them on projects I was working on. They were nothing short of amazing. Also, and this was mentioned to me by our guests without me asking mind you, the waitstaff was beyond friendly: asking my guests if they needed anything, smiling all night, they were just as part of making the wedding as great as it was as anything else. One of the women on the waitstaff told me that she actually had off that day and requested to work our wedding just to be a part of the experience we and the team created. Like, who does that?? That’s how passionate and dedicated they are at Snug Harbor. It’s still mind blowing to me how lucky we were to have them all running the show.
    Now onto the food. By all guests counts, the food was amazing. All the appetizers were like looking at mini works art with taste to match. Our dinner was the best meal I’ve ever had in my life. My husband who is 6’5’’ and can eat a meal or 2 at a time said everything he had was amazing. The spicy foods we picked were right on point. I hate peppery things and nothing was over the top too much. They were able to create our signature drinks, butter beer and a winter-jack Apple cider mix my husband created, with no problem. We had a guest who couldn’t eat fish due to very severe allergy and they made sure to handle her food in a completely separate area.
    The grounds spectular, beautiful even on the damp day we had. You aren’t going find grounds more perfect. They have buildings dating back from the 1800’s, beautiful trees I assure you look just as stunning in December as they do in June.
    Reading this back I want to assure you all that if something was wrong with the hall in any way my fiancé and I would be honest in writing it because we know planning a wedding is serious business and we wouldn’t want to pass a headache onto anyone. The place and people were perfect and we can’t imagine better place to book.

Sent on 12/17/2018