Celebrate at Snug Harbor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Victoria S. Married on 05/08/2022

Amazing beyond words!

We had my daughter’s wedding at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center on August 29 2020. The Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden has the most amazing grounds. It is a real hidden gem on Staten Island’s north shore and one of the prettiest places in NYC. The ceremony took place in the Tuscan Garden and the dinner reception was held at the tented Pavilion.
    As you can imagine, it was not easy to organize and implement a wedding in the year of COVID-19. But the professional team of event planners at Celebrate at Snug Harbor went above and beyond to make this event unfold seamlessly. They provided impeccable services from the beginning of the wedding to the final moment including the wedding planner, coordinator, bridal attendant, and food catering services.
    Special thanks to David N.S. Woods, Managing Director of Celebrate who helped organize the event according to the strict guidelines of NY state and NYC COVID 19 for social distancing and proper screening -- making all of the guests feel very comfortable and safe during the event.
    My daughter’s wedding specialist, John R. Ianniello Jr., was the most attentive, knowledgeable, and personable coordinator I could ever wish for. He was a key figure in planning and implementing this event and made himself available to me at all times. He guided my daughter through the entire wedding preparation experience and by the end of the event, became a very close friend. John’s experience and knowledge was a key element in preparing for the most important event in our daughter’s life.
    My guests were all raving about the wedding. Everyone had a fantastic time, calling the wedding the highlight of 2020. They said it was the most beautiful, classy, and spectacular wedding they ever attended. Special thanks to Relish Catering and Hospitality Food services -- the dishes they served were so delectable we had guests inquiring about the event's caterers all evening long.
    Douglas James Entertainment was the most talented Master of Ceremonies and he led a group of musicians with incredible voices, energy, and instrumental skills. Douglas was able to bring together Russian, American and Jewish guests with his personal charisma and team's talent -- providing music that appealed to everyone’s cultural tastes and ensuring a most memorable experience for everyone at the party.
    If you want to have a dream wedding, I highly recommend Celebrate at Snug harbor, Douglas James entertainment, flowers by In Flowers NYC, Julian Ribinik Photography, and videography by Ray Estrada Films. They made my daughter’s wedding perfect and I’m sure they will do the same for you.

Dear Victoria

It was an honor to be a part of your daughter's special day! Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting a magical day for all. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health!

Samantha L. Married on 12/10/2021

Fairytale Come True

We actually didn't know about Celebrate at Snug Harbor when we first started venue shopping. We stumbled across their site when looking for an all outdoor venue in response to COVID. After connecting with John, and the rest of the team, we wonder why we didn't book with them in the first place. They made the planning progress was so easy which was such a relief as our initial plans were already thrown out the window. With Celebrate, they made me not just feel, but believe we were planning my wedding like any other year. The response we received from Celebrate were almost immediate, and they were genuinely will to work with us. If anything, we feel terrible we pestered them so much! Nevertheless, the team was amazingly attentive and never bothered by our barrage of questions and concerns. This is more than I can say for our original venue who never reached out to contact us even once at the beginning of quarantine orders nor even after social gathering limits were imposed.
    Even though incredible safety measures were put in place in response to the pandemic, it honestly did not feel like we were in one once the day began. We can only attribute this to the wonderful care, attention to detail, and genuine desire to be present to support us the team demonstrated. Shelby and John helped us (especially me) stay relaxed which is not an easy thing to do and knowing there was a whole team of members (sincerest apologies for not remembering all your names) behind them to support gave us the confidence to know our wedding was going to be a night to remember; pandemic or not.
    With hands tied, the team at Celebrate were able to pull off everything we wanted, and the whole event came out better than we expected.
    We have nothing but love for the people at Celebrate, and so grateful we had the opportunity to share our special day with them.

Dear Samantha,

More than anything, we want our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. We are so grateful that everything surpassed your expectations for your wedding day. We know this is a very difficult time to navigate a wedding during a pandemic. Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting a magical day for all. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health.

• Sheau-Yan
    Sheau-Yan Married on 09/25/2021

Celebrate Snug

We were first drawn to the Chinese Scholar Garden - which served as the most gorgeous backdrop for our tea ceremony and cocktail hour - but we ended up choosing Celebrate Snug for the range of beautiful outdoor locations for photos and our ceremony/reception. Plus, the price point was right for us. We held our wedding ceremony in the White Garden and reception in the Tented Pavilion, and everything flowed well on our big day. Catering worked with us over two separate tastings to ensure we arrived at a menu that we really liked. A big shout out to Erin O'Keefe who is the best person to work with - we can't imagine having gone through the wedding planning process without her! She took the time to get to know us as a couple and was super organized, responsive, thoughtful, kind and fun. Thank you, Celebrate Snug!
  • Marlene
    Marlene B. Married on 09/11/2021

Fantastic wedding!

I had my wedding here on 9/11/21 and it was magical. Erin was my event coordinator and she is a gift from wedding heaven. From the very beginning celebrate at Snug Harbor made sure to be attentive to myself and my husbands needs, wants and desires. The team was professional and punctual. Erin is the sweetest most hardworking woman and made sure that I felt calm and satisfied throughout the entire process from day 1 until my wedding day. She is extremely calming, reassuring and on point! The food was incredible and my guests were raving about the décor, ambiance, and staff service. 5 stars for Erin and the Celebrate at Snug Harbor Team. My wedding day went off without a hitch and it was incredible.

Dear Marlene,

Congrats on your recent wedding held at Celebrate Snug Harbor. We are so grateful that everything surpassed your expectations for your wedding day. Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor for your special wedding day. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health.

Best, The Celebrate Team
    Judith P. Married on 09/07/2021

A unique and idyllic setting

Snug Harbor was terrific in their attention to detail. We didn't have to hire a wedding planner. John and Theresa took care of everything. Our guests loved the Chinese Scholar's Garden. It was a magical setting. The food was excellent and plentiful. We couldn't be happier. Guests were raving about it.

Dear Judith,
    More than anything, we want to our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. Our staff loved sharing that milestone with you and we are so glad everything surpassed your expectations. Please come back and visit us soon for your future events!
    Alexa B. Married on 09/05/2021

Perfect Day with Celebrate at Snug Harbor

Erin the Snug team were amazing to work with. Even with juggling changing COVID-19 protocols, the planning process was a breeze with Erin always having our backs.

I've never seen a more gorgeous venue. The grounds are stunning and there's almost too many places to choose for photos! Shelby, our bridal attendant was AMAZING. She was always right where we needed her, kept us on track, and saved me from a couple bustle and blister emergencies!

100% recommend Celebrate at Snug Harbor and the wonderful team there.

Dear Alexa,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your wedding day. We are so happy you were happy with everything!

Kristine F. Married on 09/01/2021

Erin was fantastic and the place is beautiful!

I had my bridal shower at Celebrate at Snug Harbor. Our coordinator was Erin. She was so helpful and truly went above and beyond for us! First my shower had to be postponed due to COVID. Erin worked with my mom and I to help us get a new date that we liked and was readily available to help us at all times. She sent pictures of outdoor spaces and indoors. The staff was so nice and curteous. One of my gift boxes broke during the shower and a server went and found glue to help put it back together! All the staff was friendly and polite from the valet men to the bathroom attendant. The food was AMAZING and the venue is beautiful. All my guests told me how pretty the place was and how good the food was. Definitely book them for your event you won''t regret it!

Dear Kristine,

More than anything, we want to our clients to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. Our staff loved sharing that milestone with you and we are so glad everything surpassed your expectations. Please come back and visit us soon for your future events!

Adrienne P. Married on 08/13/2021

5 star!!! The best of the best!

I don't know where to begin in describing the excellence of Celebrate at Snug Harbor. There are not enough good things to say about it. We truly felt that it was a once in a lifetime experience, and the most special day of our lives. And that did not happen by chance. It was due to the incredible hard work and superior service provided by everyone with Celebrate at Snug Harbor. Most of all, we would like to shout out Erin. You truly don't need a wedding planner when you have Erin at your service. She made every request possible, and was the most helpful resource and guided us throughout every detail of the process. Not to mention she is an absolute pleasure to work with. We were still able to have a joyful experience planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic due to the professionalism and elite service from Celebrate at Snug Harbor. We knew that no matter what happened, they would make sure we had the best day.

On to the day itself, the food was incredible! The cocktail hour garden and reception room were stunning. They spent extra time, went above and beyond, to print menus and signage that matched our theme and decor. The service that they provided my husband and me, as well as our guests, was world class.

I could go on and on, but all this to say, you will be so happy to have chosen Celebrate at Snug Harbor as your wedding venue. It is the most beautiful site, and a flawless experience end to end.

Dear Adrienne,

Thank you for your lovely note and wonderful 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your Wedding Day. We are so happy you had such a special day with us! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness, come back and visit us soon!

Best, The Celebrate Team
    B Coralie Married on 06/27/2021

John Ianello @ Snug Harbor

John Ianello was absolutely the best event planner we could have worked with! Professional, reliable, gentle, accommodating, flexible- all around fantastic. Even during Covid, he took the time to check in, and made sure we got the date and space we wanted. He went beyond the call of duty to be present for us and help us with all of our needs. Highly recommend!!

Celebrate at Snug Harbor's reply:

Thank you for your lovely note and 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your wedding day. We are so happy you had a wonderful wedding with us and everything was perfect for your special day!

• Cristina
    Cristina G. Married on 06/18/2021

Dream Come True

Originally, June 18th was supposed to be my bridal shower at Snug Harbor, but we changed wedding venues and instead of having my shower, we had our wedding there. Best decision we ever made. Erin was nothing but exceptional throughout our entire planning process, also one of the main reasons we decided to switch venues. She was attentive, responded quickly and helped us with many decisions to make our night better than we can ever imagine. For a 180 person wedding, there as never a server not in site and someone was always available to attend to everyone's needs, no to mention our bridal attendant who exceeded expectations as well. Erin and her team went above and beyond to make everything go as smooth and seamless as possible for us. It's been over a week and we are still receiving texts and phone calls how beautiful everything was, how amazing the staff was and how delicious the food was. We cannot thank the Celebrate family enough for making our magical night such an unforgettable one.

Dear Cristina,

Thank you for your lovely note and wonderful 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your Wedding Day. We are so happy you had such a special day with us! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness, come back and visit us soon!

Adina B. Married on 06/13/2021

Perfect day at the most beautiful venue

I chose Snug Harbor as our wedding venue before ever visiting, just based on the beautiful pictures and wonderful reviews I saw online. I was not dissapointed: the gardens are breathtakingly stunning and the Snug Harbor team ( particularly John and Erin) were so helpful. Our wedding was Orthodox Jewish and Kosher, and Snug Harbor already had a relationship with a kosher cateror, which made everything so much simpler. I can not reccomend Snug Harbor highly enough.

Dear Adina,

• Amy
    Amy L. Married on 06/05/2021

Celebrate at Snug Harbor is the Cadillac of Wedding Venues!

Having our wedding with Celebrate at Snug Harbor was THE BEST decision we could have made for our big day. The sheer professionalism, attention to detail, and kindness of the staff, plus the natural beauty and splendor of the venue went WAY BEYOND our expectations. Our guests had an INCREDIBLE experience!

First, the space is GORGEOUS. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were in the lush and vibrant Tuscan Garden, allowing our guests to celebrate among fountains, greenery and flowers. We then moved into the Great Hall for our reception, whose towering ornate 30ft ceilings were spectacular and provided great acoustics. The ambiance was warm and inviting, yet with nearly 175 people attending there was MORE than enough space for everyone and a huge dance floor.

Second, the food is INCREDIBLE. Their experienced staff had everything from sushi and lobster rolls to friend chicken + red velvet waffle sandwiches. We can’t emphasize enough the diversity of options and exceptional execution of everything they do. What’s more, their kitchen is extremely accommodating with all dietary restrictions and has a delicious plant-based menu. Did we mention the fabulous open bar?

Third—and the MOST important—what made Snug Harbor the best decision of our entire wedding planning process was their STAFF. Everyone is professional, funny, relaxed and ready to support you and make your day be the greatest day of your lives. John Ianniello (our event specialist) and his team now feel like lifelong friends to us. Like many Covid couples, we’d planned to have our wedding at Snug Harbor in November 2020 but had to move it to June 2021. In the process, John and team were nothing short of incredible, going so far out of their way for the smallest details to make our day perfect (and extremely safe!). When an issue inevitably happened with an outside vendor, we didn’t have to lift a finger; John and Erin covered everything for us. What’s more, we can confidently say that our wedding was extremely Covid compliant and safe thanks to the Celebrate team.

Celebrate at Snug Harbor is simply the best wedding venue Staten Island has to offer, and is one of the best venues in New York City.

Dear Amy,

More than anything, we want our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. We know have difficult it is to plan a wedding during a pandemic and we are so grateful that everything was beyond perfect and surpassed your expectations for your wedding day. Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting a magical day for you. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health.

April D. Married on 05/30/2021

Celebrate at Snug Harbor- where you dream wedding comes true!

Celebrate at Snug Harbor was not even a choice on my list for our venue. It had come up and we decided to go and look. Boy, did it exceed our expectations.
    Staten Island is not known for a lot of positive things however, this venue is the secret gem, if not, the main reason why Staten Island is on the map to begin with.
    From Erin O' Keefe, one of the wedding coordinators, as well as her entire team (from her counterparts, the bartenders, the waiters, the attendances, maire d's and especially Emily), my now husband and I felt like we were royalty.
    I am a planner myself-so if there are any brides that are just as particular as I am, I am letting you know that Erin and her team are the DREAM team to make all your endeavors come true. For example, I wrote a 4 page (no spaces) in depth logistic summary that included the venue personnel, the photographer, videographer, DJ and florist. Celebrate and Snug dissected every line and every sentence to ensure that EVERY detail was met.
    During the engagement period to the actual wedding day, my father had passed away from COVID. I lost all ambition to plan a wedding and to celebrate this important day. When we had spoken to the venue in regards to possibly cancelling the big day, Erin and her team showed so much compassion to our family. Regardless that they are a business that strives on events, they were the most compassionate people during the time of me going through the emotions of death of my father. Without being obnoxious, they would call from time to time just to check in- no wedding talk but just to check in to see if I was alright. Some people may find that annoying but during the time of isolation and also working in the medical field, i thoroughly relished in their support.
    Now, the wedding day itself- all the weekends in May 2021 were beautiful and sunny...except for the weekend that we got married. It rained tremendously. However, this venue made me feel like the rain did not even exist. They were already pre-planning plan B in order to make sure to stay consistent with time and they found locations on the grounds to make sure I had amazing photos. My team- Erin and Emily and John stood in the rain- soaking wet to make sure that my husband and I looked like nothing phased us. With them by our sides, nothing actually did.
    The food from Relish Catering is amazing. We love the food! Our signature cocktails and open bar were greatly used during the wedding. The bartenders were fun and witty and our guests had a blast enjoying their drinks.
    The Great Hall, or as we call it the 9 3/4 room (harry potter reference), is as tall as a sky scraper but feels as intimate as a cottage. With the fire places lit and the candles aglow, our guests and us felt like Snug Harbor embraced us that night.
    Our ceremony was held downstairs. We were supposed to have it in the Tuscan Garden but with the rain, we relocated. I did not have much to say in regards to the ceremony because the team pulled it off. They understood the vision, the feel, the vibe that we were trying to emulate.
    If you are looking for a great wedding on beautiful grounds, then choose Celebrate at Snug Harbor, where the gardens and the flowers show endless beauty.
    If you are looking for a perfect wedding that can overcome any situation, including downpour of rain and 40 degree weather in the month of May, then choose Celebrate at Snug Harbor. You will not regret anything.
    Emily, John and my favorite Erin will not ever let you down!

Dear April,

More than anything, we want our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. We are so grateful that everything was perfect and surpassed your expectations for your wedding day. We know this is a very difficult time to navigate a wedding during a pandemic. Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting a magical day for all. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health.

Sharon G. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful!!!

We had the most beautiful wedding at Snug Harbor. From the moment we booked Snug until even after our wedding we have had a wonderful experience. We can’t thank Erin, Emily, and the Celebrate team enough for making our day so special. Erin was the most amazing wedding coordinator to work with from day one. Even through the craziness of planning during the pandemic, Erin was so flexible, understanding, and compassionate. On the day of our wedding, Erin and Emily crushed it! Erin truly made sure every detail of our vision was in place and made everything perfect. Emily was the greatest bridal attendant, she truly went above and beyond to help make our day feel so seamless. THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE CELEBRATE TEAM!

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for your lovely note and your 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your special day. We are so happy you had an amazing wedding day with us and everything was perfect for your event!

Kristen L. Married on 05/16/2021

Wonderful!

Snug Harbor was the perfect place for us to have our immediate family celebrate our wedding. Erin worked with me from beginning to end to make sure that everything was perfect. She was so helpful with every detail especially when it came to postponing 3 times due to COVID. Love her and greatly appreciate her hard work. Definitely recommend!

Dear Kristen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate how much you loved planning and hosting your wedding here at Celebrate. We agree, we are so lucky to have Erin on our team. Thank you for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you and your family anytime!

Brandon Married on 05/14/2021

Celebrate Snug Harbor Wedding

Our wedding was awesome! Celebrate Snug Harbor and Relish Caterers are REAL professionals! They have an amazing staff. They are really friendly and they care. They are very attentive to guests and they work hard and they work very fast! If you live in NYC you need to know about this place. The food was on point. The entire day was delivered to perfection. I had older family telling me that this event was the best Wedding they have ever been to. Kudos to you guys. and shout out to John at Celebrate Snug Harbor! He is excellent!

Dear Brandon,

Thank you so much for this raving 5-star review. We really loved helping you plan your wedding at Celebrate Snug Harbor. It was such a beautiful day wedding day, and we can't wait to see all the photos! We’re here for you anytime.

• W
    Willie Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely Wonderful

Had my daughters sweet sixteen in the tent area I booked it with John he was wonderful from the beginning till the day of the party everything was absolutely stunning the service was great the food was delicious everyone was talking about the tacos thanks again John Mikhayla had a wonderful party because of you she was so happy with the outcome and so was I would definitely book another event there with John

Dear Willie,

Thank you so much for this raving 5-star review. We really loved helping you plan your daughter's Sweet 16 at Celebrate Snug Harbor. It was such a beautiful and special day for Mikhayla. We can't wait to see photos from this beautiful event!

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we could have ever dreamed of!

We had our wedding at Snug Harbor in October in the outdoor pavilion and Chinese Scholar Garden and oh my goodness we COULD NOT have expected a better execution of everything we ever would have wanted. The grounds were gorgeous, the food DELICIOUS and the staff were 10 out of 10. Erin and her team took all of our ideas and visions and brought them to life. We wanted something very nontraditional and they nailed it! Instead of a sit down dinner we wanted a 6 hour long cocktail hour and they blew us away. Their attention to detail, patience and professionalism helped make our night magical and extraordinary, and the planning and communication was seamless. Our guests were floored with the attentiveness and availability of the team, they said our wedding was the one to beat. We'll be recommending them to everyone for everything! We can't stress it enough, they aced it!!

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your lovely note. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor for your wedding day. We are so happy you had a wonderful wedding with us and everything was perfect for your special day! We can't wait to see all of your wedding photos. Come back and visit us soon!

• Sabina
    Sabina Z. Married on 10/10/2020

Best experience ever

This venue went above and beyond to make the wedding beautiful and memorable

Dear Sabina,

Thank you for this wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about Celebrate Snug Harbor! Come back and visit us soon!

• CHRISTINE
    Christine T. Married on 09/18/2020

Beautiful Wedding Day!

When my daughter & son in law’s original reception had to be postponed, we were looking for an outdoor space for a mini wedding ceremony. That’s when we discovered the Tuscan Garden & Celebrate at Snug Harbor! Erin worked with us to put together an amazing ceremony & cocktail reception that our guests are still talking about! The grounds were beautiful, food was delicious & the servers & bartenders were awesome! Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with and did everything in her control to make sure my daughter & son in law had an incredible day!! Would highly recommend!!

Dear Christine,

Alana Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent service and beautiful venue

Working with Erin was an amazing experience, 5 stars. She was flexible, professional and provided the best service to make my daughter's celebration special. The venue was gorgeous, clean and top service. I highly recommend this venue

Dear Alana,
    We are so grateful for this wonderful review! It was a beautiful event and we are so happy we could make the entire event so special for you and your guests.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/08/2020

Love in the time of corona

Erin from snug harbor is my hero. My fiancé and I had to postpone our wedding and then ultimately cancel it due to the pandemic. We have been engaged a long time and didn’t want to wait any longer so we decided to elope on our original wedding date. My original venue which was also an outdoor ceremony completely refused to let us use their grounds so I scrambled to find anywhere to make it happen. This ended up being the greatest blessing in disguise because it lead us to snug harbor. I was willing to compromise on so much but i really wanted an outdoor ceremony and Erin made just that happen and so much more. We got married in the Tuscan garden and it was gorgeous like out of a fairytale! It was even better than my original venue. Erin and Justin literally made the impossible possible. Even with a pandemic and the threat of a rainstorm looming overhead that day they made my dream come true. It was everything i wished for and more. Erin stayed with us the entire time we took photos assisting in every way. She was so pleasant, so prepared and forged through any obstacle to make me the happiest bride. Snug harbor is beautiful. The people that work there are wholly dedicated to ensuring their clients happiness. I’m so grateful it worked out the way it did. I couldn’t be happier and I’ll definitely be back!

Dear Samantha!

It was an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting your magical ceremony! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health!

Erin xoxo
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 04/09/2020

Not our original venue, but the one we were always meant to have :-)

It was truly divine intervention that we found Celebrate Snug Harbor, but my husband and I are eternally grateful that we did. Our wedding was booked at a venue in Brooklyn, and as it got to nearly a month before our date, indoor dining/gathering restrictions were still in place, and we had to come to terms with deciding on whether to postpone our event or find a different venue. My mom got the recommendation of Snug Harbor from a relative, so she called and spoke with John, relayed our sob story, and the rest is history. John and Erin (Celebrate Snug Harbor) are extremely personable and they worked their butts off to help make our wedding an event that all who attended will always remember. They coordinated with our florist, DJ, and photo/video vendors from the former venue, they kept things running on schedule as best as possible, they even golf-carted multiple family and friends around the grounds to get from the ceremony to the reception. Aside from the truly wonderful people that work for CSH (awesome service staff!), the grounds are idyllic and offer a safe, outdoor alternative for a wedding event (our ceremony was in the Tuscan Garden and reception in the tented pavilion). Everything turned out beautifully, we had a blast, and there aren't enough positive things to say about our experience with Celebrate Snug Harbor. This may not have been our original wedding day plan and venue, but we truly feel that this was the wedding we were always meant to have!

Dear Stephanie,
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas Married on 03/28/2020

Incredible Staff and Venue

Our original wedding plans at a different venue were cancelled due to COVID. Scrambling to find a new venue, we found out about Snug Harbor's micro-wedding plans from a friend. From the moment we set foot on the grounds we knew that would be our new wedding venue. Selecting the exact spot was difficult because every site was stunning. I was impressed with how serious they took precautions, which made us feel safe and comfortable. The food was delicious! By the end of the event none of our guests could eat the donuts we gave as favors! John and Erin went, and I can't stress this enough, above and beyond to make our wedding as perfect as possible. We had rain all day during our event and they worked incredibly hard to move sites and make it absolutely gorgeous. I am being sincere when I say without John and Erin, our wedding would have been catastrophic. John was tremendous in designing the center pieces and welcome areas, and setting up our first look. Erin wasn't even our event planner and she still stayed the whole time to help us. I could continue to write positive notes all day but I'm running out of space. Let me end it here by thanking the entire Celebrate at Snug Harbor team. Everyone from John and Erin, to the waitstaff, our bridal attendant, and all the individuals behind the scenes. I've never seen my (now) wife so happy and it was all because of you! If you need a venue I can't recommend them enough.

Dear Nicholas,

More than anything, we want to our couples to have a stellar experience at Celebrate Snug Harbor. We are so grateful that everything surpassed your expectations for your wedding day. We know this is a very difficult time to navigate a wedding, throw in the rain and I am sure it was stressful for sure! Thank you so much for choosing Celebrate Snug Harbor and for giving us the joy and pleasure of hosting a magical day for all. We can't wait to see all the photos from the wedding! Wishing you and your family a lifetime of happiness, love, and good health.