7 Reviews for CDT Music Inc

Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
7 CDT Music Inc Reviews

1.0

Do NOT hire this DJ!!! We signed a contract and paid a deposit 9 months before the wedding. He stopped responding to emails, 2 months before my wedding, I found out from my planner that he closed his business, and wasn't showing up to weddings, and not notifying brides! Still isn't responding to refund our deposit.

Profile Picture Kati, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt is amazing! All of my guest enjoyed the music! He listened to everything that I requested and was great!

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Matt & Teigha were AWESOME!!! They set up lighting, played non-stop music that I picked out along with others from the same genres, and provided a new service called fotobomb. They were professional & friendly- my kind of people! :) I will definitely recommend them to others!!! Thanks Matt & Teigha for helping make our day ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Matt was so wonderful for the wedding. The uplighting added so much to the ambiance. Matt kept folks on the dance floor, celebrating and having fun. Our guests had a great time. The name projection on the ceiling was very cool! I would recommend Matt!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Matt & Teigha were absolutely wonderful! Not just the day of but long before that! Their suggestions for timing at the reception & everything helped us out SO much! They were both GREAT to work with & I will definitely be referring them to everyone that asks!

Profile Picture Selena, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was considering not having a DJ at the wedding, because every quote I got was well over what I was willing to pay. After I received a quote from Matt, and after talking to him for a bit on the phone, I knew I had to have him as our DJ. His communication before our wedding was great and actually helped me really think through the wedding and reception since I didn't have a wedding planner- don't know that I could have done it as well without his expertise. He helped keep our reception going all the way til the end- would definitely recommend him to others!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt Butler of CDT Music Inc. was so easy to work with before and during the reception!!! Not only did he do a great job as a DJ he provided all of the lighting we wanted! During the evening he played everything that we requested and kept people on the dance floor - it was an awesome night! What fun :) THANK YOU Matt for a great evening! I highly recommend Matt and
CDT Music for your wedding!

Profile Picture User3861171, 2+ years ago, 1 Review