CDT Music Inc Reviews

7 Reviews for CDT Music Inc

7 CDT Music Inc Reviews

Lindsey Davison · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been completely without CDT music!! Matt went above and beyond to make sure the music was just right! My husband and I can’t thank him enough! We highly recommend!

Kristie · Married on 10/21/2017

Matt is amazing! All of my guest enjoyed the music! He listened to everything that I requested and was great!

Janet · Married on 09/26/2015

Matt was so wonderful for the wedding. The uplighting added so much to the ambiance. Matt kept folks on the dance floor, celebrating and having fun. Our guests had a great time. The name projection on the ceiling was very cool! I would recommend Matt!

• Selena

Selena · Married on 09/12/2015

Matt & Teigha were absolutely wonderful! Not just the day of but long before that! Their suggestions for timing at the reception & everything helped us out SO much! They were both GREAT to work with & I will definitely be referring them to everyone that asks!

Kristen · Married on 04/12/2015

I was considering not having a DJ at the wedding, because every quote I got was well over what I was willing to pay. After I received a quote from Matt, and after talking to him for a bit on the phone, I knew I had to have him as our DJ. His communication before our wedding was great and actually helped me really think through the wedding and reception since I didn't have a wedding planner- don't know that I could have done it as well without his expertise. He helped keep our reception going all the way til the end- would definitely recommend him to others!!!

Matt Butler of CDT Music Inc. was so easy to work with before and during the reception!!! Not only did he do a great job as a DJ he provided all of the lighting we wanted! During the evening he played everything that we requested and kept people on the dance floor - it was an awesome night! What fun :) THANK YOU Matt for a great evening! I highly recommend Matt and
    CDT Music for your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2015

Matt & Teigha were AWESOME!!! They set up lighting, played non-stop music that I picked out along with others from the same genres, and provided a new service called fotobomb. They were professional & friendly- my kind of people! :) I will definitely recommend them to others!!! Thanks Matt & Teigha for helping make our day ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!