CC's Celebrations & More Reviews

76 | Apple Valley, CA

76 Reviews for CC's Celebrations & More

Nick · Married on 02/01/2021

Our wedding was Amazing because of CC's

Can I just say that on our wedding day every detail was taken care, that we had to want for nothing and it was so much fun! The night before after our wedding rehearsal they went to the venue and set up everything we gave them including our centerpieces and when we walked in the next day it was all we had hoped for. They worked with our vendors to get us exactly what we wanted for our day and in the end I would hire CC and her team all over again.... A big thank you for everything to you and your team.. You ladies are Amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Raine

Raine A. · Married on 08/22/2020

Literally the BEST

If only we could get married to work with CC & team again - We would!

We got married 6 months ago and having them as our planners is one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Even with the pandemic craziness, Christina and her team made our day as perfect as can be. We literally did not know if we would even have the event until a month or so prior but they had backup plans for everything. They were a dream to work with!

They can pretty much do anything with event/wedding coordination, from day of coordination, vendor referrals, custom decor, and they make great timeline building to give you everything you want in your day (while entertaining your guests at the same time). They also had such a good presence at the wedding, the guests also loved them.

Sent on 03/29/2021

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

We loved planning with the both of you and are so grateful to have been apart of your most fondest memory. Thank you so much for choosing CC's!

Sabrina · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding Rating

Love her and Samantha! They went above and beyond what we have ever dreamed for our wedding! I would highly recommend her and her service! From the smalles detail to the biggest and everything in between! The vendors she recommended were also exceptional! Thank you so much Christina we loved everything and would use you again! Please go to CC's Celebrations for all your party needs!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Bella M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful work & Professional

Christina and her team at cc's creations are amazing! Not only did they do a great job but they also put up with our crazy family members in a professional and patient manor. They were on top of everything that needed to be done and made my dream into a reality. I still worried about all the details coming together, however, they assured me they had everything handled and they did not disappoint. For any one looking for a wedding coordinator in the high desert this is who you need.!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect 10!

My experience with Christina and Cc's celebrations was so much more than what I expected. Form the first meeting we knew that we needed her and the team. Her list of vendor recommendations and her contacts with venues got us exactly what we wanted and more, right at our budget :) That made our planning process easy and stress free. Fast forward to our wedding day... perfectly amazing! I can't put into words how I felt about the day. I never felt stressed or rushed about a single thing. The day of timeline was spot on. I started to cry when Christina brought me the bouquet she made. It was so beautiful! The decor and feel of our wedding was perfect all thanks to her and her team. Our day with family and friends was a perfect 10. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/21/2019

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Oh my goodness Im crying 😍 thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation for our labor of love for the 2 of you. It truly was a complete honor to have walked with you and Blane through this journey of wedding planning and the day of. We are so grateful to have been apart of your day💜 much love and many blessing for a happy love filled marraige💜
  • Steffany

Steffany · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing Smooth Wedding !!

We hired cc originally to coordinate our wedding at home. Buttt we changed our mind and picked a venue she had no problem changing it . The day of our wedding went so smooth I didn’t have to lift a finger she handled EVERYTHING and she was so loving and professional at the same time. She would handle any question or concern any day / any time before and during and after the wedding . I would recommend CC to anyone I know always . Thanks to the whole team for making this day flawless ❤️

Sent on 09/15/2019

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and kind words. It was truly an honor to be apart of your planning and day of. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness 💜

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2019

Best Thing We did was Hire CC!

I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I can not put into words how much we appreciate everything. The planning, the design of our wedding vision, putting out fires, answering all of our questions or concerns, and our rehearsal dinner was so much fun because of you taking care of all the details. On the day making everything so easy, smooth and just so perfect!
    You are truly the best! A huge thank you to you and your team! Hire CC, she will and does take care of you both.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Araceli H. · Married on 06/29/2019

Stress Reliever

Cristina and her team were attentive and kept us on task to make sure the day went smoothly. Hiring a coordinator was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. No regrets!

Sent on 07/18/2019

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much for having us , it was our honor to be apart of your wedding! Congrats once again to both of you and many blessings 💜

Jerome · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding Was Amazzing!

At first we were hesitant to hire a wedding planner and coordinator because we thought we had it all under control, but when we met with Christina she explained what she does for her couples and how she handles situations that may arise.. Well we had issues arise and she handled it so we could enjoy the wedding day and Oh we did!!! From beginning to end she and her team were amazing and very attentive. Decorated beautifully, coordinated flawlessly and was so worth the hiring.. Do yourself a favor hire CC's you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2018

Christina is the best!

Such a great experience with Christina and her team. From the first phone call to the last moment of our wedding weekend she was always professional and thorough and took the pressure off of me and my husband, so we were free to just enjoy ourselves. She thought of everything and coordinated everything. She was attentive and responsive to our questions and ideas. Our wedding weekend was beautiful and just what we had in mind. I could never thank her and her team enough for everything they did! I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again. If you're looking for the best wedding planner, look no further!

Sent on 10/17/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your review but most importantly thank you for choosing me to be apart of your most important day.. We are truly grateful 💜 It truly was an honor to get to know both of you and we wish you a blessed happy marraige 💜

Sarah T. · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

I wanted to take a moment out of the holiday season to thank you for your services with our wedding. It is because of you and your team that we were able to enjoy our planning process and day of. I knew we needed a wedding planner because we never planned a wedding before and did not know where to start or even how to begin. You came highly recommended and now we know why. You are so attentive to our needs, finding us what the perfect vendors and our dream venue. You always answered our questions even if we asked twice and were so patient with us. You always got back to us within that 24 hour window texts, phone calls and emails. Such a great professional you are Christina. Thank you for making our day so special and unique. Hire Christina and her team they do make dreams come true like they say they DO!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Steffanie · Married on 09/02/2018

She deserves 10 stars

CC was a gift from heaven! No kidding.... right from the beginning I could feel her authentic passion for helping her couples and I wanted to be one of them.. As her bride she was very attentive and to from my husband she gave him some suggestions and guided us both through the whole planning process. Our wedding day came and it was truly magnificient! Thank you for everything from the planning to the decor and flowers You are Amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Justine · Married on 09/01/2018

Christina and her team are flawless!! They made my wedding day so stress and amazing! They kept the whole day flowing from making sure i was taken care of to making sure my husband was taken care of and all of the wedding party! I can't express enough how amazing Christina and Samantha are together!

Sent on 09/24/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Justine thank you so much for your kind words in this review. We wish you all the best in your future together. Its a great to know both of you 💜 thank you for choosing CC's to be apart of your most memorable day!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/18/2018

I wish there was a 6/5 to give this woman she went way above and beyond. The decorations were outstanding (big bravo) and she coordinated so well! She was great at navigating family dynamics and giving us exactly what we wanted for our big day even with last minute changes! We had a circus themed wedding with 16 people in our wedding party. The circus decorations did not look cheap or too “carny” and everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. I would highly highly recommend using Christina!

Sent on 08/28/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Jackie and Nuck thank you for the most amazing review and allowing me creative freedom to bring your wedding vision to life. It was an honor to assist in the planning process with you. We wish you a happy amazing life together 💜 thank you for choosing CC's💜

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Hiring Christina was the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding! My reception was in my backyard and she truly brought my vision to life. Everything was so organized and ran smoothly. Our guests even commented that she kept the reception in order and the party going.

When we met to review the timeline I had such a great sense of relief as she was very proactive and connected with all my vendors immediately. She was always very responsive, so it was so easy (and great) to work with her.

She also made our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages...I almost cried when I saw the bouquets because they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

We honestly could not imagine how our reception would have turned out without her there. Thank you for making our wedding day stress - free!

Sent on 08/06/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Frank for having us be apart of your wedding planning and day of. I am truly honored to have been apart of your lives during this special time. Thank you for the review and your kind words.
    Congrats again and here is too many many many happy years ❤ together
    Christina

Deborah · Married on 07/07/2018

CC's is a Must Have for Your Wedding

As the mother of the bride I wanted to help with everything for my daughters wedding but soon realized we were both over our heads and needed help. A few friends suggested CC as she had done their children's weddings and they turned out beautiful. So we called her and from the very beginning she was their to help guide us, find us the vendors we needed and negotiated great rates while not sacrificing professionalism. On the day of she and her team decorated, set up everything we purchased and greeted all the vendors. CC checked on us multiple times throughout the day, took care of all the details and made sure the wedding went smoothly. We had such a fun time and it was so relaxing and didn't feel rush because they took care of everything we just followed along... Call CC's they will not disappoint- a True Professional!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Beach wedding

Christina and her crew with cc’s celebrations and more made my beach wedding a breeze. I was able to sit back and relax knowing I had everything I needed to have my wedding at my dream location. Amazing service very reasonably priced. I highly recommended.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Krystal · Married on 03/17/2018

From the beginning of our wedding planning I did not want a wedding coordinator because I felt that my wedding would not be decorated/set up how I wanted. After meeting Christina and go over everything she offers and what she does, she quickly changed my mind.
    I can’t express how much Christina and her crew made our wedding day a STRESS FREE day. They made everything go smoothly/on time/and made sure all vendors had what they needed (paperwork wise) and that they were on time and made sure everyone was suppose to be doing what they were! Even with some last minute reception changes (less than 24 hours) Christina made it happen and everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! I HIGHLY recommend CC CELEBRATIONs to be your wedding coordinator you will not be disappointed! She is the best.

Sent on 03/31/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be apart of such a memorable day. It was truly my honor to serve you both and assist in making your vision and dreams come to life. I am so happy for the both of you and your little family. Congratulations and may you have many, many happy years together! Christina

Beth · Married on 03/03/2018

Best Coordinator around

So we realized we were over our heads when we did not know what to do when we ran into issues with a few of our vendors. Then our moms pointed out that they did not want to decorate or watch over the wedding vendors. So we started looking for a day of coordinator, wow there are alot to choose from. But we soon found Christina and she explained what she does as a Month of Coordinator and was willing to start with us at 6 months out. Can I tell you she jumped right in and helped us with our vendor issues, wedding planning things, and really did finish up all the things we needed too to ensure a smooth wedding day. I was worried but she just kept reassuring us and it all was so perfect!. We are so grateful to have found you and chose you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Randi · Married on 10/07/2017

Christina and her girls were amazing!! From the moment we had our first meeting with them our stresses were alleviated. The worked within our budget and were always more than willing to help us stay within our buget! Christina was always very responsive to text and email and provided an amazing website for us to plan details and communicate. They did all the hard work and made our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined it being, with none of the stress. Christina was unable to be there for our big day(Which we knew going into it), but Tarina and Haley did an amazing job with setup, tear down, and keeping things running smoothly. I can not say enough good things about CC'S Celebration and will reccomend them everyone that I know.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Celesthe · Married on 09/16/2017

Funny story.. My mother and I were calling a few vendors and she ended up calling Christina thinking she was a catering company! After Christina explained what she can do and offer, we hired her. And let me tell you, it was the best decision we had made. Not only did she take away all the stress you hear about other soon to be brides having, but she kept us within our budget, and has the greatest vendors! Christina is very fast when it comes to responding your emails, text, and calls. Our wedding day was stress free, all I had to do was get ready and show up to the ceremony. Everything was perfect from the ceremony to the reception. For once I didn't have to worry about decorating, or setting up for our big day. I have already recommended her to a few friends of ours. Thank you Christina for everything you have done. We couldn't of asked for a better wedding!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/09/2017

Such a life saver!! Christina and her team saved my wedding and my pocket!! Such an amazing team!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Sabrina · Married on 08/19/2017

I had an amazing wedding and it was all thanks to Christina Lucca and her attentiveness to detail and preparedness. I heard about Christina through another decorator, she spoke very highly of her and assured me that she would make my wedding beautiful. She was so right!!! Everyone that attended our wedding could not stop talking about how wonderful everything was. From the beautiful table arrangements, ceiling lining, sweets table and chair decore to the timing details Christina was on top of everything! I could not have asked for more. Our wedding was unforgettable, and it's all thanks to Christina.

Sent on 09/13/2017

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina for your review and kind words. It was an honor to be apart of your wedding day. I wish you many many many happy years of marriage. Congratulations once again ❤

Cortney · Married on 07/22/2017

Christina was amazing !!! She was so patient and full of ideas. Definately made my wedding decorations look amazing. Definately best choice to go with for a decorator !

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kristy · Married on 06/17/2017

Christina and her team were amazing! I first thought I could do everything myself but I met Christina at an expo. After a little thought I hired her!!! She was amazing from start to finish! It was worth every penny. She made my day so special and one where I could just enjoy it! She took care of everything from setup to cleanup. I can't even imagine what I would have done if I had to do any of it myself!
    THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Anyone that chooses to use you will be well taken care of and more than satisfied with the service!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you Kristy for your review. It truly was an honor to be apart of your wedding and to witness the love you share. Such a special day without a doubt. Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness and joy. Christina