CC's Celebrations & More Reviews

CC's Celebrations & More 6
CC's Celebrations & More 7

Nick · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Our wedding was Amazing because of CC's

Can I just say that on our wedding day every detail was taken care, that we had to want for nothing and it was so much fun! The night before after our wedding rehearsal they went to the venue and set up everything we gave them including our centerpieces and when we walked in the next day it was all we had hoped for. They worked with our vendors to get us exactly what we wanted for our day and in the end I would hire CC and her team all over again.... A big thank you for everything to you and your team.. You ladies are Amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Araceli Hernandez · Married on 06/29/2019

Stress Reliever

Cristina and her team were attentive and kept us on task to make sure the day went smoothly. Hiring a coordinator was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. No regrets!

Sent on 07/18/2019

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much for having us , it was our honor to be apart of your wedding! Congrats once again to both of you and many blessings 💜

Jerome · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding Was Amazzing!

At first we were hesitant to hire a wedding planner and coordinator because we thought we had it all under control, but when we met with Christina she explained what she does for her couples and how she handles situations that may arise.. Well we had issues arise and she handled it so we could enjoy the wedding day and Oh we did!!! From beginning to end she and her team were amazing and very attentive. Decorated beautifully, coordinated flawlessly and was so worth the hiring.. Do yourself a favor hire CC's you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2018

Christina is the best!

Such a great experience with Christina and her team. From the first phone call to the last moment of our wedding weekend she was always professional and thorough and took the pressure off of me and my husband, so we were free to just enjoy ourselves. She thought of everything and coordinated everything. She was attentive and responsive to our questions and ideas. Our wedding weekend was beautiful and just what we had in mind. I could never thank her and her team enough for everything they did! I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again. If you're looking for the best wedding planner, look no further!

Sent on 10/17/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your review but most importantly thank you for choosing me to be apart of your most important day.. We are truly grateful 💜 It truly was an honor to get to know both of you and we wish you a blessed happy marraige 💜

Sarah Tess · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

I wanted to take a moment out of the holiday season to thank you for your services with our wedding. It is because of you and your team that we were able to enjoy our planning process and day of. I knew we needed a wedding planner because we never planned a wedding before and did not know where to start or even how to begin. You came highly recommended and now we know why. You are so attentive to our needs, finding us what the perfect vendors and our dream venue. You always answered our questions even if we asked twice and were so patient with us. You always got back to us within that 24 hour window texts, phone calls and emails. Such a great professional you are Christina. Thank you for making our day so special and unique. Hire Christina and her team they do make dreams come true like they say they DO!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Steffanie · Married on 09/02/2018

She deserves 10 stars

CC was a gift from heaven! No kidding.... right from the beginning I could feel her authentic passion for helping her couples and I wanted to be one of them.. As her bride she was very attentive and to from my husband she gave him some suggestions and guided us both through the whole planning process. Our wedding day came and it was truly magnificient! Thank you for everything from the planning to the decor and flowers You are Amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Justine · Married on 09/01/2018

Christina and her team are flawless!! They made my wedding day so stress and amazing! They kept the whole day flowing from making sure i was taken care of to making sure my husband was taken care of and all of the wedding party! I can't express enough how amazing Christina and Samantha are together!

Sent on 09/24/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Justine thank you so much for your kind words in this review. We wish you all the best in your future together. Its a great to know both of you 💜 thank you for choosing CC's to be apart of your most memorable day!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Hiring Christina was the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding! My reception was in my backyard and she truly brought my vision to life. Everything was so organized and ran smoothly. Our guests even commented that she kept the reception in order and the party going.

When we met to review the timeline I had such a great sense of relief as she was very proactive and connected with all my vendors immediately. She was always very responsive, so it was so easy (and great) to work with her.

She also made our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages...I almost cried when I saw the bouquets because they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

We honestly could not imagine how our reception would have turned out without her there. Thank you for making our wedding day stress - free!

Sent on 08/06/2018

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Frank for having us be apart of your wedding planning and day of. I am truly honored to have been apart of your lives during this special time. Thank you for the review and your kind words.
    Congrats again and here is too many many many happy years ❤ together
    Christina

Deborah · Married on 07/07/2018

CC's is a Must Have for Your Wedding

As the mother of the bride I wanted to help with everything for my daughters wedding but soon realized we were both over our heads and needed help. A few friends suggested CC as she had done their children's weddings and they turned out beautiful. So we called her and from the very beginning she was their to help guide us, find us the vendors we needed and negotiated great rates while not sacrificing professionalism. On the day of she and her team decorated, set up everything we purchased and greeted all the vendors. CC checked on us multiple times throughout the day, took care of all the details and made sure the wedding went smoothly. We had such a fun time and it was so relaxing and didn't feel rush because they took care of everything we just followed along... Call CC's they will not disappoint- a True Professional!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Beach wedding

Christina and her crew with cc’s celebrations and more made my beach wedding a breeze. I was able to sit back and relax knowing I had everything I needed to have my wedding at my dream location. Amazing service very reasonably priced. I highly recommended.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    CC's Celebrations & More 8
    CC's Celebrations & More 9

Krystal · Married on 03/17/2018

From the beginning of our wedding planning I did not want a wedding coordinator because I felt that my wedding would not be decorated/set up how I wanted. After meeting Christina and go over everything she offers and what she does, she quickly changed my mind.
    I can’t express how much Christina and her crew made our wedding day a STRESS FREE day. They made everything go smoothly/on time/and made sure all vendors had what they needed (paperwork wise) and that they were on time and made sure everyone was suppose to be doing what they were! Even with some last minute reception changes (less than 24 hours) Christina made it happen and everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! I HIGHLY recommend CC CELEBRATIONs to be your wedding coordinator you will not be disappointed! She is the best.

Sent on 03/31/2018
    CC's Celebrations & More 10
    CC's Celebrations & More 11
    CC's Celebrations & More 12
    CC's Celebrations & More 13
    CC's Celebrations & More 14

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be apart of such a memorable day. It was truly my honor to serve you both and assist in making your vision and dreams come to life. I am so happy for the both of you and your little family. Congratulations and may you have many, many happy years together! Christina

Beth · Married on 03/03/2018

Best Coordinator around

So we realized we were over our heads when we did not know what to do when we ran into issues with a few of our vendors. Then our moms pointed out that they did not want to decorate or watch over the wedding vendors. So we started looking for a day of coordinator, wow there are alot to choose from. But we soon found Christina and she explained what she does as a Month of Coordinator and was willing to start with us at 6 months out. Can I tell you she jumped right in and helped us with our vendor issues, wedding planning things, and really did finish up all the things we needed too to ensure a smooth wedding day. I was worried but she just kept reassuring us and it all was so perfect!. We are so grateful to have found you and chose you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Randi · Married on 10/07/2017

Christina and her girls were amazing!! From the moment we had our first meeting with them our stresses were alleviated. The worked within our budget and were always more than willing to help us stay within our buget! Christina was always very responsive to text and email and provided an amazing website for us to plan details and communicate. They did all the hard work and made our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined it being, with none of the stress. Christina was unable to be there for our big day(Which we knew going into it), but Tarina and Haley did an amazing job with setup, tear down, and keeping things running smoothly. I can not say enough good things about CC'S Celebration and will reccomend them everyone that I know.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Celesthe · Married on 09/16/2017

Funny story.. My mother and I were calling a few vendors and she ended up calling Christina thinking she was a catering company! After Christina explained what she can do and offer, we hired her. And let me tell you, it was the best decision we had made. Not only did she take away all the stress you hear about other soon to be brides having, but she kept us within our budget, and has the greatest vendors! Christina is very fast when it comes to responding your emails, text, and calls. Our wedding day was stress free, all I had to do was get ready and show up to the ceremony. Everything was perfect from the ceremony to the reception. For once I didn't have to worry about decorating, or setting up for our big day. I have already recommended her to a few friends of ours. Thank you Christina for everything you have done. We couldn't of asked for a better wedding!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/09/2017

Such a life saver!! Christina and her team saved my wedding and my pocket!! Such an amazing team!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Sabrina · Married on 08/19/2017

I had an amazing wedding and it was all thanks to Christina Lucca and her attentiveness to detail and preparedness. I heard about Christina through another decorator, she spoke very highly of her and assured me that she would make my wedding beautiful. She was so right!!! Everyone that attended our wedding could not stop talking about how wonderful everything was. From the beautiful table arrangements, ceiling lining, sweets table and chair decore to the timing details Christina was on top of everything! I could not have asked for more. Our wedding was unforgettable, and it's all thanks to Christina.

Sent on 09/13/2017

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina for your review and kind words. It was an honor to be apart of your wedding day. I wish you many many many happy years of marriage. Congratulations once again ❤

Cortney · Married on 07/22/2017

Christina was amazing !!! She was so patient and full of ideas. Definately made my wedding decorations look amazing. Definately best choice to go with for a decorator !

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kristy · Married on 06/17/2017

Christina and her team were amazing! I first thought I could do everything myself but I met Christina at an expo. After a little thought I hired her!!! She was amazing from start to finish! It was worth every penny. She made my day so special and one where I could just enjoy it! She took care of everything from setup to cleanup. I can't even imagine what I would have done if I had to do any of it myself!
    THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Anyone that chooses to use you will be well taken care of and more than satisfied with the service!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you Kristy for your review. It truly was an honor to be apart of your wedding and to witness the love you share. Such a special day without a doubt. Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness and joy. Christina

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired CC’s Celebrations to do day-of coordinating and to provide florals and decorations for our wedding day. We were impressed by Christina’s experience and professionalism from the start. From the moment we hired her Christina was our backbone. Christina was in communication with us the entire time and kept us on track and made sure that we had everything in place for the big day. She was always so quick to respond anytime I had a question or asked her for advice and her YEARS in this industry was so evident with the tips and tricks that she gave me. On the wedding day, Christina and her team really blew us away. They worked SO hard to make everything go smoothly and it absolutely did. Any little hiccup that came up Christina was on it before I even had time to worry about it. Christina and her team took my vision for my wedding day and brought it to life. The florals that they put together for our centerpieces and aisle decorations were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and my bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning. I could not have been more happy with the decor. CC’s was worth every penny that we spent and I will recommend them to anyone and everyone! Overall Christina, we can’t thank you and your team enough for all of your hard work. You truly made our wedding day SO special and we could NEVER have done it without you. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your review. It was truly an honor to have been apart of your wedding. Thank you for choosing CC's and allowing us into your lives. Such an amazing family and the 2 of you are just fabulous couple. We are so happy to know that we took all the stress off of you and made your day extra special. Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness and love together. Christina

Jak · Married on 03/18/2017

From the beginning you took such great care of us as people and clients. You are above reproach and go above and beyond. We are thankful that we had you by our side from the very beginning of the planning process until the wedding day.
    How you handled the smallest of details and the timeline working with our vendors to make our day came out just how we envisioned.
    The difficulties that arose from a few people at our wedding making your duties even harder yet how professional you stayed. That says alot about who you are.
    Thank you Christina and your team for our magnificent day

Sent on 06/18/2017

Britany · Married on 01/21/2017

Christina

I just want to take a moment to let you know what you mean to us. I realize its been a few months since our wedding,but I feel better late than never. Our wedding was spectacular because of you and your team. In the months leading up to the big day I am so grateful I had your expertise to deal with a few issues that arose with the venue... I would have lost it if it wasn't for you. Fast forward to our day.. All I can say is WOW!! Every detail, every step perfectly orchestrated.. From the timeline to the decor to the flowers, just everything done to a tee. Everyone loved you and Tarina.. How professional and organized you were. I know you have heard this a thousand times, but You Christina are an amazing wedding planner... People are crazy if they don't hire you. You are worth every dollar?? Thank you for making our day so special..

Sent on 05/23/2017

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

I was so amazed with Christina and her crew they kept moving even in the horrible heat to have the wedding perfect from start to end. I was so impressed and will definitely will be referring everyone I know to her. You will not regret hiring her she takes the stress away.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Claudine · Married on 08/06/2016

Christina is a true professional in every aspect. She made my daughters wedding nothing short of spectacular. Nothing was overlooked, everything and everyone was in place. I am an "A" type personality, and the load she took off of my shoulders was so appreciated. Do not hesitate to use her services regardless of the type of event you are planning. There was not one request or need that she did not fill without a smile or hesitation. My standards are high, and she not only met but exceed them on every level. CC's Celebration's is by far the best in the industry!

Sent on 08/15/2016

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Thank you for coming to me and giving me the opportunity to be apart of your daughters day. What an honor to be apart of the wedding. No words can express my gratitude. Congratulations!

chantelle · Married on 08/06/2016

CC's Celebrations & More is all anyone could want in a Wedding Planner. She does it all, top to bottom and makes everything so stress free. She takes care of all the details and misses nothing! Her observations and suggestions are great, and truly spot on! You won't be sorry.

Sent on 08/15/2016

CC's Celebrations & More's reply:

It was such an honor to get to know the both of you and be apart of your wedding. I am truly grateful to have met you both and witnessed your love. Thank you for having us be apart of your day. Congratulations once again.