Cause and The Effects Reviews

Cause and The Effects 5
Cause and The Effects 6
  • Danny

Danny Iburg · Married on 09/29/2019

My Daughters Special day.

From the Introductions of the wedding party to the Special dance songs, This Band " Rocked". The musicianship of the Band is second to none. The singers were outstanding, 100% the best wedding band you could ever have. If you want a special night where everyone Loves the music you can't go wrong with The Cause and the Effects.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Cause and The Effects 7

Cause and The Effects's reply:

Thank you Danny, it truly was our honor and pleasure to play Morgan & Rob's wedding! Nice dance moves on "To Sir With Love" also!

Robert Bordonaro · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding at dyker heights country club - Brooklyn

I knew going into the wedding Cause and the Effects were a great band. I had seemed them play in bars before and always put on a great show. But weddings and events are a little bit different but I can honestly say I was blown away. From the very start they displayed their professionalism and attention to detail by getting to the venue early enough to set up and do their sound checks to make sure everything was perfect. After that was done they took the time to meet with us again and run us through their plan for the entire night which was meticulously planned. Very professional, yet super friendly and accommodating. You could tell they love what they do and it showed in their performance. They absolutely rocked it and had everyone on their feet on the dance floor literally the entire night. They even had the courtesy and fun lovingness to invite my family members, whom are musicians, to come up and play a song with them. Overall I don’t think it’s possible to be happier with the entertainment they provided and would emphatically say 10/10 for sure.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Cause and The Effects's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Rob! We truly had a great time performing for your wedding and working with you and Morgan to ensure it was customized to your liking. Best wishes for a lifetime of health and happiness together!

Maria Stonecipher · Married on 08/27/2019

A Perfect Fit !

I am writing on behalf of the Community of Candlewood Knolls in Connecticut. Your band was a perfect fit for us!! A band can make or break a party and "Cause and the Effects" made our party a success! Even our caterer commented on what a great band we hired! !We loved your sound, selections and personalities. We appreciate you coming all the way from Staten Island to help us celebrate the 90th Anniversary of our Community. I would highly recommend you and look forward to another opportunity to bring you back to our Clubhouse.
    Maria

Sent on 08/27/2019

Terry Craven · Married on 08/10/2019

An amazing group of entertainers!!

Total pros! Pro communication, equipment, setup and most importantly entertainment!! An amazing group of entertainers, all with terrific energy and a real pleasure to work with! Cause and the Effects had our entire community (young and old!) dancing and singing from start to finish!! Thank you Vincent, Anthony, Nicole and gang! You definitely made our community celebration a memorable event!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Cause and The Effects 8
    Cause and The Effects 9
    Cause and The Effects 10
    Cause and The Effects 11

Cause and The Effects's reply:

Thank you Terry for the opportunity! We had a blast playing for your event and we are so pleased your guests enjoyed us!

T. Bennett · Married on 01/21/2019

Always a blast

I have hired Cause and the Effects a number of times and they were always excellent. They are talented musicians with a large catalog of songs and get the crowd involved. They make sure everyone enjoys the event.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Erika Picciano · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Incredible !

Having the Cause & the Effects as our band, on our wedding night, was the best decision that my husband and I made. They were absolutely incredible !! Vincent & Anthony were such a pleasure to work with - from their professionalism & enthusiasm, to their flexibility and willingness to do whatever you wanted, to make your wedding night, perfect. I could not recommend this band enough. I wish I could have our wedding night on repeat.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Kris · Married on 07/07/2018

The PERFECT Wedding Band!

Having hired Cause & the Effects on multiple occasions, I'm very happy to share my great satisfaction & enjoyment in doing business with them. First & foremost, they are great to work with and very nice people...which goes a long way when the inevitable stress of running a wedding hits. The versatility of their song catalog is outstanding as is their actual musical talent. They will undoubtedly keep all of your guests engaged and entertained which is critical to the success of any wedding. And finally, they are flexible...they've not blinked an eye when asked to play additional time and have always over delivered on their commitments. I highly recommend Cause & the Effects for your big celebration!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Meghan Wood · Married on 06/06/2018

Amazing Musicians and Even Better People

There are not enough words to express the incredible level of talent, enthusiasm and professionalism of this group. By far the best live band I have heard in years and the nicest group of people you can meet. They played The Greenbelt Conservancy's fundraising event, the Blue Jean Ball, in 2017 and 2018 and we are welcoming them back this year with open arms. Beyond their instruments, working with the band has been nothing but a pleasure. They are responsive, flexible and truly do whatever they can to make the performance the best it can be. Thank you, all, for sharing you incredible abilities and for keeping us dancing into the night!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Highlight of our wedding!

James and I are so thrilled with everything you have done for us. If you are considering hiring a band for your special event, I highly recommend Cause and the Effects. Their performance was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding!

If you need high caliber music at whatever event you so choose to have, you need these guys. The attention to detail, work ethic, and overall passion for performing radiates in their work and having them play my wedding was a dream come true. Give them a call!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Cause and The Effects 12

Jennie Valentin · Married on 09/22/2017

Cause and The Effects made my wedding extra special!

I was married over a year ago and people still talk about how amazing my wedding band was! They were so incredibly flexible, and drove nearly 4 1/2 hours to my venue just to help me clebrate my special day! I highly recommend them for any wedding or event! They were fun, energetic, and kept all my guests dancing, singing along, and entertained.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Nicole H. · Married on 06/10/2016

Best Band in NYC

Cause and the Effects are one of the best bands in the city! I hired them for my bridal shower and people are still talking about how special it was. Not only did they put on an amazing show, they worked with us to put live band Karaoke together and they learned a song that I’d written and played it for me! It was a perfectly customized performance and I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding or event.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Mark Darrow · Married on 07/25/2014

Beat Wedding Band EVER!

To this day, people still talk to us about our wedding band and how they rocked the night away for our big day. They were professional, willing to learn special requests, and went above and beyond what was expected. Since our wedding, we have also hired them for our block party and look forward to hiring them again for future events. Why anyone would hire another band doesn't make sense to me. They are simply "THE BEST"!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Neil Bifalco · Married on 03/06/2013

Professional and Fun!!!!!

Highly recommended to anyone who would like to have every guest in attendance up on their feet dancing the night away! My guests still talk about them and how interactive they were with the crowd. Extremely professional to work with and accommodated all of our special requests!

Sent on 01/28/2019