Catherine Polk Piano Reviews

2 | Cleveland, TX

2 Reviews for Catherine Polk Piano

Racheal Robertson · Married on 03/16/2019

Made Our Day

Catherine performed beautifully and was able to create the perfect entrance flow to our big day. Her range of music was incredible and her presence was light and welcoming. We'll absolutely have her again for any future events!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Jess

Jess Coburn · Married on 04/28/2018

Incredible ceremony piano music & fun dance choreography

I seriously can't rave more about this wonderful young lady. She choreographed my wedding dance for me and my husband (he has 2 left feet and I like to lead too much). She really saved the day!!! Our dance was perfect for our quirky song and I will cherish that memory forever. She was so easy going to work with and made everything so simple to follow. And she's so talented that when we heard that she also played the piano, I said sign me up!! She is a natural instructor and a truly inspiring musician. She played my ceremony music and it was so moving that my mother in law (who is a singer), told me later that she teared up from the beautiful harmony of the music. She plays the piano so effortlessly that I am now seeing if she'll teach my teenage daughter. I truly recommend Catherine if you want a magical & memorable experience at your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/03/2019