Kingwood, Cleveland, TX 77328 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $400

About Catherine Polk Piano

Catherine Polk Piano is a professional pianist located in Cleveland, Texas. Catherine Polk, the founder of the service, has more than 28 years of piano experience and has worked with prestigious producers and musicians in Florida. Catherine Polk Piano has a strong love for music and has performed in a variety of churches and universities including Rice University and the University of Houston.

Catherine is dedicated to creating a performance that represents your personal style and taste, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime. She is also willing to travel to your special occasion and is available for destination weddings. Catherine Polk Piano provides the following musical services:

• Ceremony music

image3 51 1055443

2 Reviews for Catherine Polk Piano

Racheal Robertson · Married on 03/16/2019

Made Our Day

Catherine performed beautifully and was able to create the perfect entrance flow to our big day. Her range of music was incredible and her presence was light and welcoming. We'll absolutely have her again for any future events!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Jess

Jess Coburn · Married on 04/28/2018

Incredible ceremony piano music & fun dance choreography

I seriously can't rave more about this wonderful young lady. She choreographed my wedding dance for me and my husband (he has 2 left feet and I like to lead too much). She really saved the day!!! Our dance was perfect for our quirky song and I will cherish that memory forever. She was so easy going to work with and made everything so simple to follow. And she's so talented that when we heard that she also played the piano, I said sign me up!! She is a natural instructor and a truly inspiring musician. She played my ceremony music and it was so moving that my mother in law (who is a singer), told me later that she teared up from the beautiful harmony of the music. She plays the piano so effortlessly that I am now seeing if she'll teach my teenage daughter. I truly recommend Catherine if you want a magical & memorable experience at your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Catherine Polk Piano FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Kingwood Cleveland, TX, 77328 See on map