7 Reviews for Catering Reserved

Spanish (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Catering Reserved was absolutely wonderful. I thought our entire wedding was perfect, but we got far more compliments on the food than anything else. So many people told us that it was the best wedding foo they have ever had. Dianna and Beth helped me design a crowd pleasing and delicious menu, including a stir fry station, pasta station, and a carving station with a mashed potato bar. The catering supervisor, Maritza, took amazing care of my husband and I as well as our wedding party. We had water and champagne served to us right after the ceremony, and Maritza brought my husband and I plate after plate from the stations during dinner so we didn't have to even go up to the stations ourselves. The entire staff was so professional and cheerful, despite all of the grueling work they had to do (our venue was very spread out, had a giant hill, and it was almost 100 degrees out!). Dianna and Beth were extremely accommodating to all of my requests- including my last minute linen selections ;) The sales team has a serious eye for designing a beautiful table and event- top notch talent for sure. If you are reading this review and are skeptical of hiring a relatively new company with only a handful of reviews, put your worries away! I could not imagine anyone doing a better job on my wedding catering than Catering Reserved!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Asian, Italian, Clean Up, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Vivian and the staff were great to work with. On time, polite, helped moved the event along. The most important was the food was delicious. Several friends asked for contact info for the company! We are still enjoying the packaged leftovers! I loved the steak and potatoes! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kris , 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We love Vivian - and she made the event fantastic! We could not have gotten through this without her!

Profile Picture Michael, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vivian and the Catering Reserved team went out of their way to make our wedding very special - including customizing the menu with off-the-menu choices! One particular food item was very important to us and, even though they didn't offer it, Vivian still found a way to include it - and it was a huge hit! Vivian is a wonderful person who truly cares about making an event special. She and her team certainly did for us. We are very grateful to all of the effort they put in - and the results, of course!

Profile Picture Peter, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

In planning our wedding from the beginning through the end, we were so pleased to have worked with Dianna Gilbert, from Catering Reserved. Dianna has a wealth of experience, and we are so grateful that we chose Catering Reserved for so many reasons. From the quality of the food at our reception to the professionalism of the company itself, we were so impressed and have no regrets!! Thanks so much Dianna!!

Profile Picture Jen, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Awesome experience, I highly recommend this vendor

Profile Picture Betty, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
This review is currently being verified.