85 Reviews for Catering CC

Local (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Vegetarian (1)
45 Catering CC Reviews

First and foremost let me say this..Chef Winston and his staff are beyond phenomenal. This goes back from when I first spoke with him regarding catering for our wedding. He was very patient with me and would consistently say it is an Experience. He was absolutely correct. From the time we had our food tasting all the way up to our wedding. Our tasting was so personalized that we felt like we were at a 5 star restaurant. Omg all his food was very delicious and the taste was like no other. Some of items on our menu consisted of the key lime grouper and pot roast, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes and tropical red beans and rice. We had several guest come to us and tell us that the food was exceptional..even the picky eaters loved his food. The seasoning for everything was a perfect balance. The grouper was so flavorful and the pot roast melted in your mouth. In additional our cocktail hour was great. The assorted fruit he provided was very fresh and sweet. The servers were very attentive as well. Last but not least he was able to work within our budget and has just about anything you can imagine. Chef Winston and his staff will definitely have our support for anything we have catered going forward. Thank you thank you thank you.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are so glad that we hired Catering CC for our wedding. Chef Winston was responsive throughout the whole planning process and his food is to die for. Everything was melt in your mouth delicious!! We got endless compliments on how good the food was days after the wedding was over. I would highly recommend Chef Winston for any type of catering event!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

The caterer for our wedding cancelled on us a week before the wedding. A friend gave me Catering CC information and told me to contact them and see if they can help. They were a big help. They stepped in at the last minute and offered Professional and flexible service. And even though it was the last minute they still was willing to work with our budget I am grateful and I definitely will be using them for my next event.

Profile Picture Bridgette, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All we can say is fabulous / professional. The food, the bar, the buffet set up, the appearance, the service, you made the event great. We're still hearing from the guest and family at the wedding how wonderful the food was. Andrea and I Reginald would like to Thank You for making our day beautiful. We will recommend CC Catering every opportunity we get.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Reginald / Andrea, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Winston and his team are outstanding.
They are available and supportive throughout the planning process and punctual and detail oriented throughout the event. I had my jan 28th wedding catered by Chef W and the food was outstanding. We had 1 hour of hors d'oeuvres, dinner (for about 45 people), kids meal, and then late night snack...everything was outstanding. The wedding was at a private residence so the Chef came out the day before to scope out the kitchen, service space and the bar. He made professional notes and the next day it was perfect and the event execution was seamless!
Highly highly recommend Chef Winston and his crew!
I (as the Type A bride) felt very comfortable and did not have to worry about a thing with this team ;)

Profile Picture annie, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Caribbean, Local, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

We chose Chef Winston to cater our wedding. He was professional and prompt in his responses throughout the planning process. The food was fantastic! Our guests are still raving about it. His staff took great care of us and were very professional. He comes highly recommended!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cant speak more highly of Chef winston and his staff. They accommodated a large last minute increase in guest at the wedding un-expectantly, and handled it with grace. The food was second to none and we are still getting compliments about the food at the wedding. All the guests raved that that food was not the usual wedding food. it has flare and great seasoning. i am excited to use him and staff for future events that i host in the city.

Profile Picture adam, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, VENDOR WAS ON TIME, HIS STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS. SHOULD I HAVE AN EVENT AGAIN I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO USE CATERING CC. CHEF WINSTON CATERED TO ALL MY NEEDS FOR MY WEDDING !!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Delicious food, customized service, attention to detail, professionalism, and a chef with an outstanding personality. Chef Winston and his staff catered my wedding/birthday party on 9/4 at the Mansion's of Tuckahoe and my guests are still talking about the food a month later. We had island stations and a paella station and it was a great decision to cater the event in this style. Everyone had the opportunity to taste the delicious selection of foods that Chef Winston makes. Without hesitation he is the maestro of fine dining. Not only is he an excellent chef, but he is proud of his work and so he pays extra attention to detail as it pertains to the overall presentation of the meal. He is pleasant, creative, and puts his personal touch on each dish. I also am happy that I chose him as my chef, because 6 weeks prior to my event I lost my venue and Chef Winston convinced me not to cancel my event and found a new venue for me and my finance. Mansions of Tuckahoe is a hidden gem that I was not aware of, and only a professional who has a network of entertainment professionals is able to provide this level of service to their clients. Chef Winston saved the day by not only doing a remarkable job in catering my event, but he found us a beautiful replacement venue and a professional and dedicated Event Planner (Elizabeth Hollman) and this was more than my new husband and I could ever ask for. Also, Catering CC has the most competitive prices for the level of service that is offered. Chef Winston you are an amazing Chef and businessman, H and I love you. Thanks for everything.

Profile Picture Deon, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you want good food, good service and someone who cares about the quality of food at your event, then your search is over. We have, and will continue to use, Catering CC (Chef Winston) for any event big or small that we have.

Profile Picture dewey, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering CC catered our son and daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner. The event was nearly three months ago and we're still hearing from friends and family about the great food and service. I'm not certain whether we've received more compliments about the presentation, the uniqueness of the menu or the taste of the food itself. In a nutshell, Chef Winston and his professional staff went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations by a long shot. They are the personification of professionalism, experience and innovation and we are looking forward to the next event they will be catering. Anyone who is in search of an amazing catering company to make their event a success, would be wise to consider Chef Winston and Catering CC.
Jorge & Berta Garcia, Miramar, FL

Profile Picture Berta, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hired Catering CC for our wedding in April. The food was delicious and service with Chef Winston & his staff was phenomenal. We had nothing but compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Catering CC!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can not say enough great things about Chef Winston and his staff at Catering CC. We found him for our wedding while doing some research online. My husband and I spoke with him in person, and we were hooked from the moment we met him! He is so passionate about what he does and it really shows through his food. We decided to do the all-inclusive wedding package, that included an open bar with top shelf liquor all night, hand crafted hors d'oeuvres created by Chef Winston, chef's signature salad, and a choice of 3 different proteins. His package also provided the linens, silverware, drinking glasses, and the cake!!! It's like a one stop shop, and Chef WInston will guide you the whole way. Even with as busy as chef is, he was always willing to talk on the phone, respond promptly to emails, and meet in person to answer any questions and put us at ease for our big day. We felt really comfortable with him and his team , and we trusted that he was going to do an amazing job. Did I mention that the food was incredible? Our guests still can't stop talking about how delicious everything tasted. Chef Winston even threw in some surprises! He had our name written across the sides of the bar, and he created a delicious signature cocktail for us and our guests. As a late night snack, his staff walked around with mini milkshakes and fries while everyone was on the dance floor. Everything was executed perfectly, and we would have Chef Winston and his staff do it all again if we could. Look no further for your wedding or any other event if you want outstanding service, incredible food, and a passionate, caring chef that's at the head of it all. Thank you Chef Winston! We love you!

Kristin and Angel

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/9/16, 1 Review

Berumen - Davis March 5, 2016
From the minute we had our tasting, we knew that Catering CC was the one! Chef Williams and Chelsea are amazing, great to work with and very detailed oriented. The hors d'oeuvres were like no other, from the mini crab cakes to the Virgin Islands Rum & Coke Shrimp cocktail no words can describe them. The dinner presentation and flavors were unbelievable. The combination of the Broiled Key Lime Grouper and "Floribbean Style" Beef Skillet Roast was out of this WORLD!! My guests could not stop raving over the food, service and attention to detail that Catering CC provided. Thank You Chef Williams, Chelsea and staff for making our day UNFORGETTABLE!

Profile Picture Norma, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Chef Winston Williams handled all the catering for our entire wedding from the exquisite hors d'oeuvres to the final servings of so many amazing deserts.
Our wedding and reception was on the water at our home in Jupiter Cover Fl. It was a very elegant and private celebration or the 21 people attending.
His staff could not have been more professional and courteous throughout the entire evening. The five course meal was, to date, the best dinner we have experienced which says a lot being we travel extensively. Our biggest concern was that since he was preparing for so many people how was he going to perform this using our family size kitchen. I don't know how he did it, but everything was cooked perfectly and served at the exact temperature required for each individual dish. We had eclectic dishes of shrimp, lobster beat salad, crab in mushrooms, lamb appetizers, Gnocci Pomadora, Sea bass and much more!
If you use Chef Winston, your expectations will be exceeded. Chris and Meredith West

Profile Picture Christopher, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Winston exceeded my high expectations. He executed a lovely feast for my farm style wedding. He was flexible when I had to suddenly change venues three days before the party. The food was spectacular and my guests were catered to by his wonderful staff. I would suggest Catering CC to anyone planning a large party.

Profile Picture Sue, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Winston and his staff provided food, bar service, and a DJ. All were exceptional. The food was so good many of our guests are still talking about it. So much so that we plan on using their services for corporate events in the future. The bar service and DJ were such a pleasure and a joy to have at our wedding. We're very thankful for Catering CC being a part of our special day. It simply would not have been the same without them.

Profile Picture Malinda, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Caribbean, Bartender(s)

If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would. First, Chef Winston's food is fabulous! His hors d'oeuvres were beyond delicious, especially the conch fritters and jerk chicken. All the guests raved about the meatballs too! His seasonal choices were the best! We had a barbeque theme, and his beef brisket, barbeque chicken and blackened fish were extremely tasty. He modified his menu and services to meet our needs and he gave me great ideas to keep the price within our budget. He gave us the best food and exceptional service-a fantastic value! He was always responsive and always super nice. If you need a caterer, call Chef Winston. I give him and his staff the highest recommendation that I can ☺

Profile Picture User5156302, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Winston is so incredible to work with. His professionalism, flexibility, attitude, attentiveness and kindness are all above and beyond and the food is even better! My husband and I decided on BBQ for our wedding. We weren't able to do a tasting since we live in NYC so going into the wedding, I was a tad nervous having never tasted the food. However, guests are still talking about delicious everything was, especially the conch fritters from our cocktail hour and the brisket during dinner. And the mac-n-cheese will blow your mind.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Winston and his staff are amazing. My daughters wedding was more than we expected. The professionalism and attention to our guest from his staff was great. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious. The dinner was FANTASTIC, the presentation of the meal was so beautiful I had to stare at it for a minute. Everything was so tasteful the day after the wedding my phone was flooded with calls and text messages saying how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Chef for making my daughters day a dream come true. I will never shop for another caterer again.!!! Sincerely, Olga

Profile Picture Olga, 5/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The staff at Catering CC made me feel like a princess! Not only on my big day, but on the days leading up to it as well. They were incredibly thorough and paid so much attention to detail that I felt really comfortable working with them. They put me at ease that everything was taken care of, and it was. Their food was outstanding and the presentation was beautiful. Chef Winston is straight forward and tells you exactly what to expect within your budget. The day-of I was flooded with "congrats!" and "can I get you anything else?" It was wonderful service, and wonderful food. I'd work with them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture User5094473, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Winston and his team with Catering CC did an AMAZING job making our wedding day all we could have imagined! I found Chef Winston and Catering CC after not really 'meshing' well with our original catering choice. We went for a tasting with Chef and were blown away by the amazing food and entire set-up. We knew this was what we were looking for. During the tasting-Chelsea was helping Chef and we fell in love with her too. She was so sweet and down to earth. We hired her as our day of wedding planner. The whole process was wonderful and the wedding day went off perfectly. We brought in A LOT of items to decorate and Chelsea and her team really pulled together to style the room and make it amazingly, breathtaking. A couple days before the wedding, Chef Winston told me he had some surprises for us-I was so excited to find out what it could be! When we arrived to the event hall for our cocktail hour-I was delivered our "signature cocktail" for the night, but wait! I didn't have a signature cocktail planned?! One of our surprises! Chef devised a "Vintage XoXo" signature cocktail for our night-it was so good and a big hit with our guests! Then we walk into our venue and see our personalized bar! Another surprise that we didn't expect! Chef really went above and beyond to make our day so memorable! The food was amazing-the drinks were flowing-the staff was having a good time too!-not to mention our guests who are still raving about the awesome night. We had a very diverse crowd and ALL were pleased with the food and coordination of the day. Chelsea was my "wedding fairy" and was awesome in planning our day to stay on schedule and be stress-free. She coordinated all of our vendors and made sure we were well taken care of, the day of the wedding. We all worked closely together planning before hand as well. I am so blessed that we made the decision to go with Chef Winston, Chelsea and Catering CC to cater and plan our big day. It really was a day we will remember forever!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My wedding was on 1/17/15 and we chose them as our caterer. Chef Winston is flexible and easy to work with. Prices are also reasonable. Very professional and he catered to our style. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the dishes that were presented and the service was remarkable during the wedding! I would definitely use them again for any type of catering needs that I would need in the future. Definitely worth a shot and you won't be disappointed :-)

Profile Picture Chalonize, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am a wedding planner, I work with Chef Winston and his staff consistently. I always recommend him to my brides, in-fact, he's my favorite...but SHHHHH! don't tell the other Chefs I've worked with! I ALWAYS receive RAVING reviews from brides after a wedding or an event when they've decided to use him. He never serves boring food, everything is always innovative, seasonal and most important - D E L I C I O U S! I frequent his tastings and am always surprised and amazed. AND don't worry if you have a venue on a rooftop, under a bridge or outside...he can pop up a kitchen anywhere...I've seen it done multiple times. If you're looking for a 5 star Chef that will knock your socks off, then here you go! Love My Glam APPROVED :)

Profile Picture chelsea, 1/3/15, 1 Review