Cass House Cayucos Reviews

Cass House Cayucos 4
Cass House Cayucos 5

Nathan Northup · Married on 06/22/2019

Cass is Top Class

The venue and staff are absolutely great! My brother and his wife were married there and they were fast and pleasant to accommodate us and all of our needs. The planner, staff and organization was top notch and extremely amicable. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and quaint. The house itself is beautiful and victorian style. The landscape was well maintained and perfectly groomed. It's a short half block walk to the pier and you can see the ocean from the front porch. On top of all of that, the food was delicious! I would highly recommend to interested parties!!! Thank you Cass House!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Allie · Married on 06/09/2018

Our experience with the Cass House was wonderful from start to finish. We knew it was the perfect venue for us instantly with it's mix of classic/historical and beachside California vibes. Plus, the food is AMAZING. Jenna and the whole team made the planning process effortless and so much fun. Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more, and we couldn't imagine it anywhere other than the Cass House.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

This was the perfect day. I can’t think of a single thing that went wrong. From the ceremony to the food, everything was incredible. Jenna did such an amazing job making sure every little detail was perfect. I am so thankful to have had her and her team’s help. They really brought everything together. Thank you so much Cass House!

Cass House Cayucos 6
    Cass House Cayucos 7
    Cass House Cayucos 8
    Sent on 08/11/2018

Alysia · Married on 05/25/2018

Jenna and the Cass House team helped to make my weddding weekend so special! Jenna made sure to handle every detail with class and poise so I did not have to worry about anything the day of.
    We stayed at the Cass House all weekend, and loved our morning coffee and pastries from the Bakery, and enjoyed lounging in the parlor as we sipped champagne while getting ready.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • F

Fallon · Married on 05/12/2018

Such a beautiful venue and the best service. Our wedding day was truly amazing!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Leilani · Married on 04/28/2018

This place is a gorgeous coastal garden dream! The grounds are beautiful and meticulously manicured - lots of green and beautiful flowers are everywhere. The event spaces for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance party made for perfect flow of events throughout the evening. You can see the ocean from the reception area and there was the glowing light around dinner time as the sun was going down that was just magical!

The house is charming and historic, with modern updates. Each of the 5 rooms are cozy, and have their own character. The downstairs master and salon area were perfect for setting up getting ready stations.

The food is TOP NOTCH! I am a total foodie and their high quality, beautiful presentation and locally sourced, seasonal menu is one of the reasons I chose this venue. They even have a garden for veggies and herbs in the back of the property. The appetizers, main course, sides, desert, wine and beer were all delicious and presented wonderfully. They cook over an open fire grill which is next to the pavilion dining area, so everything was served warm off the grill! I must also mention their bakery breakfast sticky buns and focacia is to die for!

Working with Jenna made planning my wedding effortless and smooth! She is so on top of everything and just has a great energy and is fun to work with. She quickly answered all of my questions and gave excellent tips on everything from speeches to décor. Everyone there is so sweet and welcoming. This is a special place and I will definitely be back to visit!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Cass House Cayucos's reply:

It was a pleasure having you (Leilani) and Nick here at the Cass House for your wedding! Thank you for your kind words! We can't wait to have you back soon :)

Devin · Married on 03/17/2018

The Cass House has always been a dream of mine for my wedding. The people of the cass house are extremely professional and classy. They allow the couple, family and bridal party to enjoy the wedding itself. I wish I could give this venue 10 stars. The venue does almost everything. They take care of providing a gorgeous venue, intimate setting, and the most amazing menu. They are too notch and helped us enjoy the most perfect wedding.

Cass House Cayucos 9
    Cass House Cayucos 10
    Cass House Cayucos 11
    Cass House Cayucos 12
    Sent on 04/06/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Nothing is more perfect than when your dream venue is available on your wedding date, in your budget, has amazing staff all around, and is beyond the most gorgeous venue on the central coast! I could go on and on gushing about the Cass House. My husband and I knew this was where we wanted to have our ceremony and reception from the moment we saw photos of the Cass House. Once we came to tour the grounds we were even more in love with it. Every step of the way was easy and stress free thanks to Jenna. After our reception, our guests could not stop talking about how their dinner at the Cass House was the best wedding food they have ever had. The Cass House Cayucos and their staff are worth their weight in gold!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/06/2017

The Cass House was the most amazing and perfect wedding venue - we seriously wouldn't change a thing about our recent wedding! As others have noted in their reviews, we truly felt like family at Cass. Everyone on their team was superb and went above and beyond to create a beautiful day for us. Jenna was extremely on top of every detail from the moment we met her, Kirsten created a beautiful, delicious menu for our event, and Traci's property created a perfect, intimate setting for our day. We just got married a few weeks ago and we already miss everyone at the Cass House! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and we received compliments on the Cass House all day and night. As if the venue couldn't get any better, the town of Cayucos itself is a dream. The people are incredibly friendly, there's great food and shops, and the local saloon is THE nighttime spot. If you're looking for an intimate wedding filled with beauty and tranquility, look no further than the Cass House!

Sent on 05/24/2017

M · Married on 10/01/2016

We could not have been happier with our selection of the Cass House as our wedding venue. Jenna (Events Coordinator) and Kirsten (F&B) were great, along with their entire team to make our wedding unforgettable. We are not from the area, so had to plan the wedding remotely. From the time we booked, I never once doubted the success of the wedding. Everything went smoothly as I knew behind the scenes Jenna was on top of it, keeping all the vendors organized, while at the same time making us and our family feel at ease.
    The grounds are beautiful, well maintained, and lots of surprise nooks and crannies in the garden for great photos. The transition from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to dinner went smoothly, each part having its own character.
    What I haven't mentioned yet, and is what we still hear from our guests, is the food! We had three passed appetizers during the cocktail hour (mushroom spedini, deviled eggs, and risotto rounds) and for dinner salad, bread, strip loin with rappini and shallots - all made onsite from their wood-fire grill. The food was plenty, served family-style. We could not have been more pleased.
    Cayucos is a beautiful setting for a wedding, making it easy for guests to get around the town and plenty of things to do in the area. Thank you to the entire team at the Cass House for putting on such a wonderful event for us!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Kris · Married on 09/23/2016

We enjoyed every moment of our wedding at Cass House Cayucos. The planning of the event was completely stress free and the entire staff was so accommodating, enthusiastic, and helpful during the entire planning process. Everyone (Jenna, Kirsten, Traci) was very detail oriented and made sure that we had our perfect wedding we always dreamed of. The day of and time spent in the house was unbelievable–from the rooms, to the food, to the service, to the comfort–it was all flawless. The staff made sure we had everything we needed the day before and the day of. The morning of breakfast and coffee service was the perfect start to our wedding day with our wedding party (who also stayed in the house). Lunch for myself and my bridesmaids was simple yet elegant and just what we needed to get us through the day of hair and make up.

Every guest still raves on about how amazing our wedding was. The food was unreal with so much attention to detail and flavor. The wine selections were amazing (what else would you expect from the central coast?!). And we are so grateful for their accommodating to certain dietary needs for some guests. The family style tables made the setting intimate yet spacious all at the same time. The pavilion is elegant yet relaxed and comfortable. The dance space held everyone comfortable. And lighting was magical. It all came together to create a beautiful setting a September evening by the ocean.

We can't say enough about how amazing the entire experience was with Cass House. It is a beautiful setting for any wedding and everyone involved makes the entire planning process a breeze. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2016

Jenna, Kirsten, Traci, and the rest of the fabulous Cass House team when above and beyond for my husband and I in helping to pull together and host our wedding day. Cass House is more than just a venue - from the moment we walked in the front door, we became part of a family that had the singular goal to make our experience the very best.

After looking at countless venues, we knew Cass House would be the place we'd tie to knot as soon as we arrived. I believe it speaks volumes that the reception space itself was unbuilt when we agreed to the space --- we were so confident in the quality, service, and dedication of Cass House to pull off an incredible event, that it didn't even cross our minds how crazy it is to agree to a space before it's built! Of course, we couldn't have been happier with our decision and Cass House will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/09/2016

CHRIS · Married on 08/24/2013

What can I say? This place is amazing! The Cass House Inn is a lovely place to spend a weekend. But even more, this place throws an amazing wedding!! I can't say enough wonderful things about the Cass House! Every need was met, every person on staff was so professional, so courteous!! We will be back year after year!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Erika · Married on 09/22/2012

To say that the Cass House provided the most impeccable service, the most beautiful venue and the most phenomenal food I could have asked for still feels like an understatement. Our wedding day was so well taken care of that it was fun for us and relaxing, even. The staff at the Cass House is gracious, helpful, thoughtful and everything you could possibly want in a venue. Grace takes care of you from day 1 and made everything perfect on the day of the wedding. She genuinely wants you to have the most beautiful day of your life and does everything possible to make it so.

The food at the Cass House is well known for being some of the very best on the Central Coast, and they didn't disappoint. The food was phenomenal but also well-priced, which is something you don't usually find with wedding vendors. It enabled us to have the kind of food and wine we wanted to serve. Not to mention that you also get to pick whatever type of wine you want to serve and they'll get it for you. No "house merlot" or being subjected to whatever the venue keeps on hand.

Plus, the gardens and the Cass House itself are so beautiful that you don't really even need much in the way of flowers because they're already there. We got married in September, which is one of the warmer months on the coast. I'd highly recommend September/October because of the warmer weather, plus you get to skip the summer crowds. Our guests were charmed by the little town of Cayucos, as well. It was such a fun place to be with everyone. I honestly can't recommend the Cass House enough. We're so looking forward to going back there for our anniversary.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Lesley · Married on 06/16/2012

Absolutely incredible food! The servers and bartenders were attentive and fun! These people know how to do this right. Every little detail is taken care of! They do a phenomenal job and the Cass House itself is gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Roselyn · Married on 06/16/2012

This venue is perfect! You can hold the wedding, reception and house bridal party/guests all in one heavenly locale! If you prefer to have a beach wedding, as we did just across street, Cass House is amenable to that as well. Our bridal party/guests loved their stay at Cass House where they were treated to a delicious breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese each day. The wedding dinner was 5 stars! The chef is simply superb and plans the wedding dinners around what's fresh at your date! Chef Jensen and wife Grace Lorenzen were perfect! She is the innkeeper. Both helped us plan a spectacular wedding, and they were so very lovely to work with. Rate them, their staff and lovely inn 5 stars!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Martha · Married on 05/28/2016

3.5

Cass House is a beautiful venue and the staff there are absolutely professionals who really delivered on my wedding day. I appreciated how organized they were, but even more so, on the day-of, I felt very confident that I left everything in capable hands and every time I look around, things were perfect. It's amazing when my mom still raves about the "best scones she had in her life" a year later and my mother-in-law was happy that her guests were well-fed and housed.

Sent on 11/08/2016