Casie Weathers Photography Reviews

4 | Raleigh, NC

4 Reviews for Casie Weathers Photography

Devonte Godfrey · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Photographer!

Casie was always consistent in her communication, this helped a great deal in our wedding planning. Her price is very reasonable and after we saw the creative, detailed, and wonderful photos, we saw it was definitely worth it! Meeting her in person was also great as she is a very friendly person and easy to work with. She is very good at directing people for the pictures in a professional, prompt, and friendly manner. I highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Casie Weathers Photography's reply:

Devonte, thank you and Juvi so much! I had such a blast meeting you both and capturing your day. All of your family and friends are so wonderful!

Kathryn Figaro · Married on 06/08/2019

Casie is awesome!!!

Casie did both our engagement and wedding photos and we are more than pleased with her work!! I was looking for a photographer that could capture beauty and love in a natural way and Casie does just that. She has a beautiful style and she's very laidback and easy to work with. We really enjoyed having her as a part of our special day and all the memories and moments that will last because of her photos. She's also done a few of our friends' weddings since and they've shared similar experiences and appreciations for her! Thank you Casie!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Casie Weathers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathryn! You and Wally were such a joy to work with. You both and all of your family and friends made my job easy! I wish you guys all the best.

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect, dreamy, rustic, romantic wedding

My pictures came out so beautiful, from my ceremony, wedding party photos, to our first dance, candid shots all the way to dancing the night away! I was blown away up the quality of my wedding photos, I am truly still obsessed!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Casie Weathers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You and RJ loving the photos was all that mattered to me! I'm so glad your day went perfectly!

Evan · Married on 06/30/2018

Talented photographer with a great calming influence, just what was needed!

Casie was amazing before, during and after the wedding! She was very laid back but knowledgeable and professional which is exactly what you need as a bride trying to juggle planning a wedding and preparing for the next phase of your life! I still have people commenting not only on how beautiful the photos were but also how well Casie did while taking the photos. She was like a ninja, she got amazing shots but was never in the way which was pretty amazing considering the venue was pretty open floor plan. I've been raving about her to everyone I talk to.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Casie Weathers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Evan! I appreciate your wonderful review and your and Nathan's trust in me to capture your wedding day!