53 Reviews for Cascade Catering

Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
Local (1)
53 Cascade Catering Reviews

Couldn't of asked for better tasting food! Ashleigh was so easy to work with and made the process perfect!

Profile Picture Leigh , 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s)

We couldn't have asked for a better catering experience for our wedding. Ashleigh and her team caterer our entire wedding weekend and everything was delicious and went off without a hitch. Ashleigh was so communicative through the entire planning process and she was so patient and kind the whole time. We can't thank them enough! You will not find a better caterer around!

Profile Picture Marlene, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You will not regret hiring Cascade Catering. The food was to die for and the staff was so prompt and went over the top to make sure everyone was completely taken care of. They made our wedding reception run so smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone, not only because of the great food but because they treated us like family on our big day!

Profile Picture forgot., 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have had a few of the caters in town that have made food and none of them compares to Cascade Catering. I just love their food every time I eat it. My husband was happy we got to have Cascade Catering serve food. All the guests LOVED the food and wish they went back for more. I would recommend Cascade Catering to anyone and everyone for any event they are having. Thank you once again.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cascade catering was amazing to work with. The food was to die for and they were so easy to work with. Thankyou so much for making our day even more amazing!!

Profile Picture Bri, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cascade Catering did an absolutely wonderful job at my wedding! The food was delicious and a great value for the price. Ashleigh was very attentive to detail and made sure before the wedding we chatted multiple times in order for things to be the way I imagined. I would highly recommend them and am so thankful I used this company! It was the perfect night and I didn't have to do a thing! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cascade Catering was amazing for my wedding. Out of all my wedding vendors they were the only that stayed in touch with me and gave me confidence that they will show up and meet my expectations as a bride! We had the pulled pork sliders and chicken skewers for our wedding and everyone loved them!!! That was all our guest could talk about, as well as my father who doesn't like any thing but what my mom cooks. And the best part was they are affordable! Also, the wedding was at my parents house and they left the place looking like they werent even there. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We absolutely loved working with Ashleigh and Cascade Catering! From picking the menu to the actual wedding dinner, they were fantastic! Very easy to work with, great communication, great value, loved her special touches on the banquet table, and most importantly, the food was AMAZING!!! We were so pleased with the entire experience and had so many compliments on the great food! Thank you Ashleigh and the Cascade Catering team!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cascade Catering is the BEST!!! They just did our wedding and we were so amazed at how everything went. Ashleigh and her crew are so professional and caring in everything they do, she even helped me with my family and friends who have food allergies. The bartender she had was so kind and everyone really liked her. Thank you so much Cascade Catering for making our day even better. We will be calling you for sure for any other events??

Profile Picture Sam, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful service could not have asked for a better cater. Made the process very easy and smooth and the food was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely delicious food! We had vegetarian lasagna and beef brisket- we received compliments for the amazing food we had at our wedding. Salads were fresh and tasty.
Very happy with our choice! Ashleigh is a wonderful person to work with. Highly recommend Cascade Catering.
Not to brag, but with their help and the other vendors we had the wedding of the year!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

BOOK WITH THEM! They made our experience excellent. They hit every mark and even set aside food plates for us since they knew we were busy talking to guests!

Profile Picture Greg, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was delicious, and a great value. Once we made the decisions and paid - we didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went so smoothly! They were very willing to work with us on the details. Very flexible, and patient (I ask a million questions, and Ashleigh never minded answering all of them - some of them several times :D ).

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cascade Catering is very professional and their food is really good!
This was a same sex wedding and they provided the food for the whole weekend from Friday through Sunday morning and their prices are very reasonable. We also used their bartender and cake cutting services as well.
Our guests raved about how good the food was even after the wedding weekend was over!
We would use them again for anything!

Profile Picture User7027987, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Cascade did such a wonderful job catering our wedding. We had so many guests comment on how delicious the food was. We had pulled pork, smoked chicken, potato salad, tortellini salad, and green salad. The smoked chicken specifically was SO yummy. Ashleigh was great to work with. Thank you for helping to make our wedding wonderful!

Profile Picture User7040168, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed having Cascade Catering as our caterer for our wedding. Not only is their food delicious and well priced, they also put a lot of time and effort into the presentation and coordinating with the event. Ashleigh is easy to work with, very responsive, and is willing to go the extra mile. We really appreciated being able to have a tasting beforehand and how they prepared a to go bag of food for us for after the wedding reception. Cascade Catering does the big things and the little things well. I would highly recommend them and work with them again for any catering needs.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Vegetarian

Ashleigh was amazing!!!! She responded to questions quickly and working with her was wonderful! The day of the wedding went very smoothly between cocktail hour and dinner! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It would be a great idea for you to just book them now before they get booked elsewhere, instead of continuing to look because you may miss out... do it now. Ashleigh and her family are responsive to emails and questions, a small town business within our community that is very professional and great at what they do. They are achievers and can make anything possible for your events. We booked them for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception, and she prepared us food for our brunch on Sunday as well. It was amazing food with many compliments from our guests! We are all very happy with Cascade Catering and Ashleigh and her awesome team! Thank you!

Profile Picture Danni, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, American, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting

Ashleigh and Casey are phenomenal caterers and such a pleasure to work with! I've experienced their services at multiple events of different sizes and they provided the same care and detail with all of them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ashleigh and her crew did a wonderful job catering our wedding. We are very pleased that we chose her. The food was delicious, and we received a lot of compliments from our guests saying that the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding. Ashleigh had a lot of helpful suggestions, and gave me piece of mind for the day of the wedding. The crew was on time, and executed things very well. Thank you for being part the most important day of my life. I would highly recommend you to anyone that is looking for a great caterer.

Profile Picture User5480275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You guys were amazing! Wonderful to work with and very flexible! I can't even remember how many times I changed my mind on things and you guys were just happy to make it exactly the way We wanted our big day to go! Thank you for everything, and the food was to die for!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ashleigh is so great!! Her food is delicious and reasonably priced. She menu is so extensive, there is something for everyone! We had such a fun time planning our wedding menu that we had her cater our rehearsal dinner also and both were a huge hit! I have already recommended her to several people and will keep sending people her way!

Profile Picture Celia, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Do not waste your time price shopping! Cascade can fit any budget and is absolutely worth every single penny!! I will use Ashleigh for any event in the future with out a second thought!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cascade Catering was perfect for our large wedding with over 400 guests. The food was excellent and the pricing was very affordable. I would use Cascade Catering for my next event.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/2/15, 1 Review