Casa Monica Resort & Spa Reviews

67 | Saint Augustine, FL

67 Reviews for Casa Monica Resort & Spa

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

Best night of our lives

Best of St Augustine, best food, best service, all our guests were happy with the entire experience Kessler has to offer. Flexible and worked with us on everything. Great value.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Anna · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Overall Experience at Casa Monica!

When we did our walk-through at Casa Monica, we knew from the moment we stepped in that having our wedding there would be magical. Every step along the way, Elizabeth and her staff made us feel special and important, and the level of service is incredible. Each and every staff member was well informed of decisions and the details of the day, and they were all willing to step up and help with any requests we had. Elizabeth is also extremely organized and calm - so if there was ever a moment of doubt on my end - she was quick to ease my nerves. The entire wedding weekend was flawlessly executed and against a beautiful backdrop at the hotel. Would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

We had our cocktail hour on the pool deck and the reception in the larger ballroom at the Casa Monica. We LOVED this venue and working with their event planner, Elizabeth. Booking was easy and the pricing was transparent. As we neared the date of the event, Elizabeth was very responsive and easy to work with. We had a few unexpected issues with our guest list and RSVPs, but Elizabeth worked with us and our wedding planner to adjust as necessary. On the day of, Elizabeth took care of everything and it went off without a hitch! We would absolutely recommend the Casa Monica as a reception venue!!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kasi-ann · Married on 01/13/2017

Lisa was amazing, the wait staff was amazing, the food was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing! Very, very satisfied with my rehearsal luncheon! Could not be happier!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Caity · Married on 10/28/2016

Hands down the best choice of my entire wedding. From first meeting to the morning we checked out of our hotel after the wedding, Casa Monica exceeded my highest expectations. Tessa was our coordinator and she was stellar. For example: Tessa found out that my dad's birthday was the night of our rehearsal, so she had a bottle of scotch sent up to his room! Pretty much every evening my husband and I returned to our room we found some little surprise - like extra wedding cake after the ceremony, or a bottle of bubbly when we checked in. They helped us in every way imaginable, including making sure all our guests had rooms, even at the very last minute! I cant wait to come stay again and re-live the magic :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amy · Married on 04/02/2016

As a graduate of Florida State, majoring in history, one step into this hotel and you will see instantly why we chose the Casa Monica hotel for our wedding. Tessa and the event staff were absolutely amazing from day one to the day we checked out after our wedding. We had our ceremony on the Sultan's Pavilion, with the reception in the Flagler Ballroom. All of our guests had an amazing time and gushed about the hotel. We live in the panhandle of Florida, with all of our guests coming in from all over the country. So, being a destination wedding for all of us, planning could not have been any easier thanks to Tessa! Everything was perfect; the food, the drinks, the decor and ambiance. If you are thinking about having your wedding in St. Augustine, the Casa Monica needs to be on your list to check out. We can't wait to come back for our anniversary weekend!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Andrea · Married on 03/05/2016

They were very helpful even when a problem arose. They took care of us and went beyond our expectations.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Looking for a place that is reasonable and doesn't require a lot of decorating this is it. Place is gorgeous and even gives the bride and groom a free wedding night stay.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kathleen · Married on 11/20/2015

The Casa Monica Hotel was everything I could have hoped for in a wedding venue. The service before, during and after the wedding was very satisfactory.

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • User4191025 · 2+ years ago

Courtney planned our amazing grooms dinner at the Casa Monica (pool side and pavilion). It is a stunning venue with an elegant/dreamy vibe. I wanted something a little more casual since we were having a formal wedding the following day and she and the chef provided us with a fun menu that hit the spot perfectly. We had a taco station, slider station and French fry station! It was all amazing! We also had two passed appetizers that were awesome as well. Courtney was great making the sure the night flowed smoothly and she responded quickly to all emails. I would definitely recommend the Casa Monica for any event! She also provided great recommendations for other vendors that were needed! Overall, everyone was so impressed with the food and how beautiful of a venue it is, there is simply nothing like it.

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Casa Monica hotel was an amazing place to have our wedding. The staff went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. I would absolutely reccomend this to anyone looking for a wedding venue. We also received so many compliments from friends and family about how awesome it was.

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • User4620890 · 2+ years ago

We chose the Casa Monica because they are the very best at hosting events in Northeast Florida. They lived up to our expectations. We left most of the details to them and did not fuss over décor as the venue itself is absolutely stunning. The food was 5 star - prepared by a Michelin trained chef from France. While we did not eat because we were too busy at our reception, our guests are still raving over the food. The event staff went out of their way to make sure that the bride and groom had drinks and opportunities to eat - even leaving a selection of the menu in our room to enjoy after the party ended. The guest rooms were gorgeous too.
    I would recommend this venue to friends and family for weddings, meetings, romantic getaways and more. We can't wait to go back!

Sent on 04/13/2015

We are having our cocktail hour and reception at the Casa Monica hotel. I'm reviewing early because we were very pleased with the Event Coordinator, Noel. She answered every question we had thoroughly, has responded to every email or phone call we've had so far immediately (believe me, we've been a pain). So far they receive a 5/5. I will re-review after actual event!

Sent on 07/16/2014

I was a destination bride planning a wedding from a long ways away. The Casa Monica was so easy to work with and on the big day everything was beautiful and perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Courtney and Linda at the casa Monica were spectacular! My wedding was more than I could ever dream of. They were always there for me and were very helpful all of the time!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

My wedding went perfectly and it had so much to do with the casa Monica! I never once felt stressed out about the venue! Linda and Courtney were amazing to work with. Courtney handled all the details and made me feel at ease the entire time. The food was amazing as well and I know my guests had a fabulous time as well!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2013

Everything was amazing! Since my first meeting with Linda Henry to plan my daughter's wedding to my last meeting with Courtney, all items fell into place just was we talked about, The food, service and atmosphere was over the top.

Out guests are still talking about how amazing everything was. Thank you Casa Monica!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Carolyn · Married on 10/05/2013

We actually had our son's rehearsal dinner and us along with numerous guests stayed at the Casa Monica.
    We were more than pleased with the staff and the family, friends and wedding party are still ranting and raving about the food at the rehearsal dinner. It exceeded all our expectations and would highly recommend The Casa Monica to anyone. We rented the Kessler Suite for the weekend to have a hospitality room for all our out of town guests and it was perfect except the air condition was not great. We did have quite a few people in the suite at all times so that may have been the problem. Other than that, no complaints at all.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

Courtney, Linda and the entire staff at the Casa Monica Hotel were so crucial to making my big day so special! I highly recommend their services- top notch!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Tracy · Married on 07/05/2013

What an AMAZING reception venue! The hotel is perfect, Courtney and Linda are GREAT, and they made my day a WONDERFUL experience. I could not have asked for better service, a more caring staff, or a more beautiful place to hold our reception. Our day was perfect! Thank you to the whole Casa Monica team for making our day everything we dreamed it to be!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2013

Had a very awesome experience with casa monica.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Courtney with Casa Monica was fabulous with her ideas and suggestions. She helped me to stay within my budget. Everything went off without a hitch. I was planning from TX as my dtr lives in FL and I was worried about not being around more but was truely excited to know all details were covered. I did not have to hire another wedding coordinator as the Casa Monica did it all. The food was delicious and all details were covered. Everything happened on time and without incident. We did not worry about a thing and truely got to enjoy the day. Thanks you again Courtney.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Holly · Married on 05/04/2013

We cannot put into words the gratitude we have for everyone at Casa Monica. They were so amazing to work with. They bent over backwards making sure everything was perfect, even when weather 18 hours prior to the wedding forced us into hours of changes. Our day was unforgettable because of Linda, Courtney and Karen who put so much thought and energy into our wedding. The food was phenominal, we received so many compliments that it was the best food they've had at a wedding. Top notch! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2013

My Husband and I got Married at the Casa Monica Hotel April 26th 2013 - It was the perfect venue for our Wedding! We reached out to them to set up a meeting and met with Linda who showed us the ballrooms and the pool deck and we fell in love! Once the planning started we worked with Courtney on all the details! The Casa Monica Team and Courtney were HUGE life savers with our decor issue that popped up 3 days to the wedding! The Food was Fabulous and our guest commented on how AMAZING the food was! I would recommend anyone who is looking to get married in the St. Augustine area to get married here!

Sent on 05/04/2013