Carrollwood Country Club Reviews

Carrollwood Country Club 5
Carrollwood Country Club 6
Carrollwood Country Club 7

Valerie · Married on 12/16/2017

Every last detail of our wedding was incredible! Words can’t describe how amazing our special day was because of the CCC crew! From the event space to the food and all the staff it was magical!

Alecia · Married on 04/09/2017

Everyone came together and provided our family with a beautiful reception brunch. Love this place!

Monica · Married on 03/18/2017

Stephanie and the entire team at Carrollwood Country Club were amazing. My wedding day was beyond any expectations and was so stress free due to their coordination and planning. Highly recommend this venue!

Alexis · Married on 01/22/2017

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was responsive, proactive and overall an amazing person. She reassured me throughout the entire process that she had it under control and she did. The venue itself was beautiful and the guest ranted and raved about the food. I was worried about doing buffet style in hopes my guest had a hot meal. The venue does have a couple of options if you run into weather issues which is great. The venue was a great value and exceeded my expectations. Great thanks to you Stephanie you really love what you do!

CCC is such a beautiful place to get married at. I could not have asked for anything more perfect. The food, staff and atmosphere was everything and more. Stephanie (our coordinator) was AMAZING!! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect, special day thanks to her. We highly recommended CCC for your wedding venue!:)

Camille · Married on 11/05/2016

Overall my experience with CCC was great! They were very efficient and accommodating! Everything turned out beautifully with minimal issues. Stephanie was VERY helpful and was on top of everything! The only down fall was the day before the wedding I dropped off a lot of the decor etc. My cake topper was some how misplaced or discarded, so come the day of there was no cake topper. My bouquet was taken off my sweetheart table and placed on the cake table(not sure why or who decided to do that) so when the employees started to clear off the cake table my bouquet went missing/got thrown away which was very disappointing as I wanted to keep it. Other than that everything went smooth, the food was delicious, and the room turned out wonderful!

Christina · Married on 10/07/2016

I have to say the people at carrollwood country club excesses all of my expectations. The only thing I had to do was show up on time and everything else was taken care of. Stephanie was excellent in helping my special day very special.

Ginger · Married on 05/14/2016

Todd, Stephanie and the entire team at Carrollwood Country Club put on an amazing event for my son and daugher-in-law's wedding. We had many many compliments on the food (we had unique food stations). The event ran very very smoothly and they anticipated our every ask, BEFORE we knew something was needed. They were very easy to work with when we were planning the wedding and were able to accommodate any request that we had. We have hosted several events at Carrollwood and they never cease to amaze us!

Chris · Married on 04/23/2016

The professionalism and courtesy was above and beyond our expectations.

Sharon · Married on 12/27/2015

Best place to do any event, everyone there is so helpful! I loved it! I would definitely do future events there!

Sabina · Married on 11/07/2015

Stephanie Laine was in charge of food tasting, rehearsal , day of wedding, breakfast next day and was a joy to work with.
    She is professional and put us at ease; answered all questions silly or not. All guests from all over where pleased with the facility, food and excellent service from all. THANK YOU!!!

Nichole · Married on 11/07/2015

We loved this venue from the minute we stepped on the property. It has a classic but not old feel and the staff was very informative. Stephanie Laine was like my fairy godmother and was so accommodating of every request and was so kind and patient in answering all my questions. My ceremony and reception were behind my expectations! She was so organized and made me feel at ease that everything was taken care of and on schedule. You can tell she genuine,y cares about you and that this isn't just a job for her. She even cried when she saw me in my dress for the first time! She was also amazing in helping handle all the family dynamics that were swirling the wedding weekend. The food is so amazing! We have received so many compliments on the food. Service was great as well. The venue was just beautiful and setup perfectly. I just can't praise Stephanie enough for everything she did to make the day perfect because in all honesty it went so smoothly and was genuinely perfect. We are so grateful we chose this venue over the 5 others we considered. They also have a resort on the property so guests could stay right there and I was able to get ready in a room in the property. Everything is just so convenient!

Sam · Married on 10/09/2015

Carrollwood, and Stephanie Laine, made the entire process very simple. Our requests were handled quickly and professionally. We were offered a wide selection of menu items, and the opportunity for special requests. The costs of the event were made clear up front, and were more than fair. The venue was lovely, the staff helpful friendly, and professional. The dinner was delicious, and bar service was outstanding. Most importantly, our guests had a wonderful evening.

Tara · Married on 07/24/2015

Our 40th Class Reunion was like no other
    First class venue
    Stephanie and staff encouraged and coached me all the way to the finish line
    Extremely understanding and accomadating to my vision
    So proud of CCC, my home club
    For making my vision more than I ever dreamed of

Carrollwood Country Club 8
    Carrollwood Country Club 15
    Carrollwood Country Club 16
    Carrollwood Country Club 17

Ron · Married on 06/26/2015

Stephanie was flawless in her planning of this event. She made this an "easy" experience for us. We NEVER felt uncomfortable or worried about ANY of the details. The best compliment to her is that the event "far exceeded our lofty expectations".

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 06/20/2015

I could not have chosen a better venue. Stephanie is amazing. She is organized and responds to emails quickly! She is very detailed oriented which made my rehearsal and wedding day very smooth. Everyone who attended loved the food and commented on how gorgeous the property is. This is a perfect place to have a wedding!

Nicole · Married on 06/06/2015

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with, she responded quickly to all phone calls and emails, and gave great recommendations for vendors. My guests were very impressed with how beautiful the venue was, and how well everything was decorated. There are condos on site were my family and friends were able to stay after the wedding. I will definitely recommend this venue to my friends and family!

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. She was very thorough and professional and made the
    whole process very easy for me. I was very pleased with the way everything turned out. Everyone
    had a great time and the food was delicious.

Doris · Married on 04/11/2015

Our event was a buffet brunch after our daughter's wedding for out of town wedding guests that were staying at Emerald Greens and immediate family of the wedding party. Stephanie was so accommodating and the food was delicious. Staff working the event were so professional and helpful. We had about 60 people and everyone enjoyed it. I would highly recommend Carrollwood CC.

Kelsey · Married on 03/22/2015

Stephanie Laine of Carrollwood Country Club in Tampa was highly professional, attentive, caring and always two steps ahead!

CCC was a perfect setting.

Krystal · Married on 03/14/2015

I was very happy with everything from rehearsal to ceremony to reception. Stephanie and Kelly are both wonderful to work with. I had no wonders or worries through my whole evening. The club is a very beautiful venue and the reception rooms are perfect for any size wedding. Will defiantly use them again for other occasions.
    The Spicola's 3-14-2015

I had an outdoor wedding planned that got rained out. Three hours before my ceremony start time my wedding was picked up and moved to CC. They were amazing! Helpful beyond belief. My day ended up perfect thatnks to them!

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2014

Renee at Carrollwood Country Club did an AMAZING job for our wedding. She is very professional, helpful, and very sweet. The manager, Todd, was also very friendly and helpful. I received many compliments on how great the food was. I HIGHLY recommend them as a venue!!!

Patricia · Married on 02/14/2014

Hello Renee,
    I wanted to take the time to express my sincere appreciation for the wonderful job you did on the wedding for my neice, Katherine!
    You were just so easy and FUN to work with! You put the bride at ease, you gave her mother wonderful direction and options and ,of course, I just loved working with you on the venue decor!
    Thank you for turning a "high intensity" situation (as all weddings can be) into a smooth, seemingly effortless event.
    You are definitely the right person for this line of work!
    My shout out to all of the catering staff and management...everyone was so very , very helpful and easy to work with as well!
    From the placement of the chandelier (thankyou Jonathan) to the overall management of the serving (Andreas) and all the in between assistance (Tyler, Joseph)--the evening was a tremedous success!
    I look forward to working with you on any future events and just send my deepest gratitude for all you did to make this such an amazing wedding.
    I will most definitely recommend you and Carrollwood Country Club to our friends and family
    With fondest thanks,