Carrollwood Country Club Reviews

Carrollwood Country Club 7
  • David

David · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent Wedding Venue

We had the pleasure and honor to have our wedding here 4.7.19. Stephanie was amazing to work with. Staff was awesome. Beautiful photo opportunities and amazing golf course. Thank you to all that made our day magical.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Carrollwood Country Club 8

Parveen · Married on 03/08/2019

Highly recommend

Stephanie and her team did an incredible job and made our special day unforgettable! Stephanie was able to stay within our budget and facilitated a great setup, wedding and reception!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Valerie · Married on 12/16/2017

Every last detail of our wedding was incredible! Words can’t describe how amazing our special day was because of the CCC crew! From the event space to the food and all the staff it was magical!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Christina · event on 05/20/2017

Everything was great and well organized. Food was delish!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Robert · event on 05/17/2017

Superb planning, food, and service. Most impressed.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Alecia · Married on 04/09/2017

Everyone came together and provided our family with a beautiful reception brunch. Love this place!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Monica · Married on 03/18/2017

Stephanie and the entire team at Carrollwood Country Club were amazing. My wedding day was beyond any expectations and was so stress free due to their coordination and planning. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Alexis · Married on 01/22/2017

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was responsive, proactive and overall an amazing person. She reassured me throughout the entire process that she had it under control and she did. The venue itself was beautiful and the guest ranted and raved about the food. I was worried about doing buffet style in hopes my guest had a hot meal. The venue does have a couple of options if you run into weather issues which is great. The venue was a great value and exceeded my expectations. Great thanks to you Stephanie you really love what you do!

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • User7497798 · event on 12/15/2016

Our company Holiday Party was held at Carrollwood Country Club for the 1st time this year and the experience was fantastic. Our staff had a lot of positive feedback about the facilities, staff and food being very nice and enjoyable. The recommendations for the supporting staff (DJ & Photo Booth) were also right on and provided exactly what we expected.
    We are looking forward to next year.
    Thank You so much for making our party stressful and enjoyable.

Sent on 12/16/2016

CCC is such a beautiful place to get married at. I could not have asked for anything more perfect. The food, staff and atmosphere was everything and more. Stephanie (our coordinator) was AMAZING!! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect, special day thanks to her. We highly recommended CCC for your wedding venue!:)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Camille · Married on 11/05/2016

Overall my experience with CCC was great! They were very efficient and accommodating! Everything turned out beautifully with minimal issues. Stephanie was VERY helpful and was on top of everything! The only down fall was the day before the wedding I dropped off a lot of the decor etc. My cake topper was some how misplaced or discarded, so come the day of there was no cake topper. My bouquet was taken off my sweetheart table and placed on the cake table(not sure why or who decided to do that) so when the employees started to clear off the cake table my bouquet went missing/got thrown away which was very disappointing as I wanted to keep it. Other than that everything went smooth, the food was delicious, and the room turned out wonderful!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Christina · Married on 10/07/2016

I have to say the people at carrollwood country club excesses all of my expectations. The only thing I had to do was show up on time and everything else was taken care of. Stephanie was excellent in helping my special day very special.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Ginger · Married on 05/14/2016

Todd, Stephanie and the entire team at Carrollwood Country Club put on an amazing event for my son and daugher-in-law's wedding. We had many many compliments on the food (we had unique food stations). The event ran very very smoothly and they anticipated our every ask, BEFORE we knew something was needed. They were very easy to work with when we were planning the wedding and were able to accommodate any request that we had. We have hosted several events at Carrollwood and they never cease to amaze us!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Chris · Married on 04/23/2016

The professionalism and courtesy was above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/27/2015

Best place to do any event, everyone there is so helpful! I loved it! I would definitely do future events there!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Nancy · event on 12/06/2015

This is the second year we have held our Company Christmas Party at Carrollwood Country Club. CCC has done an outstanding job yet again, with everything from food, service, to the lovely holiday décor`. To serve nearly 300 people in a buffet is not an easy task, but the food was excellent and the staff managed to keep the lines orderly. Everyone loved the party and were wowed with the beautiful setup and décor as they walked into the ballroom. Thanks again to Stephanie and all the staff at CCC!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Patty · event on 12/05/2015

The Venue was beautiful and the food was excellent! Everyone was so helpful and professional. Thanks so much

Sent on 12/07/2015

K · event on 12/05/2015

I have just wonderful responses from all the guests about the great service and food at the baby shower. the room was perfect! The event planning department was wonderful, staff was helpful and knowledgeable. highly recommended!

Sent on 12/09/2015
  • Shannon

Shannon · event on 12/04/2015

Working with Kristen was a great pleasure. She was completely professional, resourceful, efficient and worked & created our vision. I look forward to future events at the Carrollwood Country Club and highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Sabina · Married on 11/07/2015

Stephanie Laine was in charge of food tasting, rehearsal , day of wedding, breakfast next day and was a joy to work with.
    She is professional and put us at ease; answered all questions silly or not. All guests from all over where pleased with the facility, food and excellent service from all. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Nichole · Married on 11/07/2015

We loved this venue from the minute we stepped on the property. It has a classic but not old feel and the staff was very informative. Stephanie Laine was like my fairy godmother and was so accommodating of every request and was so kind and patient in answering all my questions. My ceremony and reception were behind my expectations! She was so organized and made me feel at ease that everything was taken care of and on schedule. You can tell she genuine,y cares about you and that this isn't just a job for her. She even cried when she saw me in my dress for the first time! She was also amazing in helping handle all the family dynamics that were swirling the wedding weekend. The food is so amazing! We have received so many compliments on the food. Service was great as well. The venue was just beautiful and setup perfectly. I just can't praise Stephanie enough for everything she did to make the day perfect because in all honesty it went so smoothly and was genuinely perfect. We are so grateful we chose this venue over the 5 others we considered. They also have a resort on the property so guests could stay right there and I was able to get ready in a room in the property. Everything is just so convenient!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Sam · Married on 10/09/2015

Carrollwood, and Stephanie Laine, made the entire process very simple. Our requests were handled quickly and professionally. We were offered a wide selection of menu items, and the opportunity for special requests. The costs of the event were made clear up front, and were more than fair. The venue was lovely, the staff helpful friendly, and professional. The dinner was delicious, and bar service was outstanding. Most importantly, our guests had a wonderful evening.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Deborah · event on 09/19/2015

We selected a brunch buffet, with a champagne bar including orange juice and cranberry juice so the guests could mix their own mimosas or poinsettias, in addition to the coffee and tea that is included. The per person charge was very reasonable, and the setting was perfect! The room has a very nice view of the golf course and has outdoor access, as well as private bathrooms for your guests. The buffet set up was done well, the food was excellent tasting and served hot. The pastries, muffins and croissants were fresh and delicious! I will use this facility again for any future events.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Sandy · event on 08/29/2015

We have been hosting bi-weekly Parent Information Meetings for our school at Carrollwood Country Club since June 2015. The venue is beautiful, the staff are all super friendly, and the food is delicious.

Sent on 08/30/2015