Caroline Colvin Photography Reviews

43 | Louisville, CO

43 Reviews for Caroline Colvin Photography

43 Caroline Colvin Photography Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Do yourself a favor and book Caroline! Her photos are absolutely stunning and she's a calming presence on your special day. She makes taking photos so fun and easy. I'm so pleased with our experiences and the photos we've received.

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

Caroline is amazing!! If you are looking for someone to truly capture the story of your wedding day, Caroline is your person. Every shot turned out beautifully, and truly captured those candid moments, the emotion and the fun of the day. She made sure that she understood what was important to us, and made sure it was captured. So many guests complemented me during the wedding and the following weeks on Caroline - she was fun, respectful and engaged throughout the entire day. I couldn't have picked a better photographer and would recommend her to anybody.

Emily · Married on 06/25/2017

Caroline is an awesome photographer. She is professional, punctual, attentive and flexible. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks for capturing great memories Caroline!

rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

Caroline was absolutely amazing to work with! We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and our wedding, it was truly like having a friend take our photos all day. She was super easy going but was able to keep us on our tight timeline without causing us any stress. Her work is spectacular and she made us look better than we ever could have imagined! Her photos are breathtaking and her natural photography skills are incredible. She goes above and beyond- she really took into consideration our tastes and the overall vibe of the wedding for a cohesive day, as well as choosing awesome locations. Caroline had great recommendations for both photography as well as other vendors to work with that made our day amazing. We would absolutely love to be able to work with Caroline again some day!

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Caroline was one of the best parts of our overall wedding process. She was excellent in capturing our ideas and coming up with unique and origonal ideas of her own. We were new to the area and didn't know places to do engagement shoots and she listened to what we wanted and suggested a few places. We are so happy to have worked with her for both engagement and wedding photos. It was nice to get to know her style during the engagement shoot before the wedding. Caroline was able to meet all our crazy demands for the wedding day with ease. She was extremely organized and efficient. We cannot stop looking at our photos. Her work on the photo albums is also amazing. She puts little touches on them that we hadn't seen other places. We look forward to working with Caroline in the future. Book her!!!

Alisha · Married on 06/18/2017

Caroline has a keen eye for capturing candid moments, which was what attracted us to her to begin with. We are delighted with our pictures and so happy we chose her. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our formal shots are fantastic as well, especially considering she had to work with our four children, including a baby! They came out beautifully!

Caroline Colvin Photography 1
    Caroline Colvin Photography 2
    Caroline Colvin Photography 3

Hillary · Married on 04/28/2017

Caroline was amazing to work with for both our engagement photos as well as for our wedding photos! She provided us with so many breath-taking and just all around stunning photos that we couldn't be happier with. From the first meeting we had with Caroline, we knew we found the perfect photographer who was down to earth and extremely fun to interact with. She made the entire process so easy for us and gave us the best memories that we can always look back at.

Ashleigh · Married on 10/29/2016

Hiring Caroline Colvin to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we have made. Caroline is obviously talented but what sets her apart is that she is kind, thoughtful, and makes you feel so incredibly special. Caroline has truly become a friend to us throughout this process and having her at our wedding felt like having one of our oldest and dearest friends there. She went above and beyond for us in every single way possible to make sure that every element of our wedding was documented, even staying past her required time to capture the end of the reception and our sparkler exit! When we looked at Caroline’s portfolio we fell in love with her amazing ability to capture more than just gorgeous portraits but to capture photojournalistic shots that capture the mood and love in a room. She did not disappoint! Her mastery of capturing emotion and light came through in the photos and we are so pleased that we have these images to remember our special day. Do yourself a favor and hire Caroline to capture your wedding, event, birthday etc. She is a true professional. And did I mention she does amazing boudoir photography?!? What can’t she do?

heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Just book her :)
    I was looking for a photographer that would capture those unrehearsed moments and be as unobtrusive as possible. Hit the nail on the head! She caught the whole day beautifully and I barely noticed she was even there. She is a breeze to work with and I'm having a really hard time selecting my favorites from the super organized online album.

Ann · Married on 07/31/2016

Caroline was great! It rained on our wedding day and she kept shooting straight through and our pictures still turned out to be amazing. With her background in journalism photography, she has a great eye for candids. We have so many great photos!

Jacob · Married on 06/30/2016

Caroline did such a fantastic job working with us! We had a destination wedding in Estes Park. Being located in Ohio, we were reliant upon solid communication and a smidge of faith for this to all go well. We found all those traits and more working with Caroline. She suggested an ideal location and worked around our goals for the event. Within a couple of weeks after the event, we had over 4 gigabytes of beautiful photos waiting for us. There was no additional fuss as with other photographers for upcharges on the photos or limitations. All the high-res images were waiting for us and were so beautifully edited. We could not be happier with how our special day was captured!

Renae · Married on 04/16/2016

Caroline is beyond exceptional and a delight to work with! We were first wowed by the albums on her website and as soon as we met her in person we knew we had to book her on the spot! We had an engagement photo session with Caroline before our wedding and she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The photos she took of our wedding day were SPECTACULAR! We were married outside in the middle of a blizzard and Caroline beautifully captured our day despite the cold and ever-changing snowfall conditions. She did not miss a thing, covering every piece of our ceremony and reception, and we have the photos to prove it! We will treasure those photos and cannot wait to work with her again in the future to capture all of our life milestones.

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Caroline for our baby's newborn photos. When our original photographer ended up coming down with the flu and backed out on us at the last moment, I reached out to Caroline based on a recommendation I received. Not only did Caroline respond within an hour to let us know her availability, she scheduled us for a photo shoot the next day! I was originally hesitant to do newborn photos because many of them turn out to look staged and unnatural. However, the entire process of working with Caroline was so wonderful. We immediately felt comfortable with her. And needless to say, our photos turned out amazing! They look natural and captured the very special moment - which is exactly what I was hoping for. I highly recommend Caroline and will plan to use her in the future!

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Stop searching for a wedding photographer right now and book Caroline ASAP! Working with Caroline was fun and easy and having her involved in our wedding planning was so helpful. She helped me put together a day-of timeline and worked to know all of the names of our family members and wedding party so everyone felt welcome and included on wedding day. Her energy is contagious and her photos are AMAZING! She captured the most beautiful candid moments and stunning posed shots.

• Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/27/2015

Caroline is amazing! That's all you need to know, and if you want more: she is fun, professional, flexible, extremely talented, and helpful. She does that incredible thing that good photographers do, which is disappear and still get all the shots. She is so personable when working the formals and then a fly on the wall getting great shots during the event. I was amazed over and over again when we would start to do something spur-of-the-moment during our wedding and I wouldn't even have time to think "where's the photographer..." before there she was, right in the moment. The pictures we got back are incredible, capturing every intimate sweet moment of the day. I truly can't say enough about working with Caroline Colvin. She's the one:)

Alicia · Married on 08/07/2015

Caroline was absolutely better than I could have imagined to work with. Finding an amazing photographer was so very important to myself and my groom, and we were so fortunate to have found Caroline. We planned our Colorado destination wedding from out of state, and communicating with Caroline was seamless. From our first phone call, I knew I had found not only a great photographer, but an amazing individual. Our first meeting certainly sealed that deal, and both of us really felt comfortable with Caroline, which really put us and our families at ease. Caroline is truly talented and has an amazing eye and is not your average wedding photographer. She's definitely your girl if you're looking for an artist that isn't going to give you tons of pictures that aren't cookie cutter. I would highly recommend Caroline for all of your photography needs and can't wait to find an excuse to travel back to Colorado for another shoot! Definitely worth every penny!

Kent · Married on 07/31/2015

Not only is Caroline a great photographer, she is an incredible person as well. We were lucky enough to know her from a family wedding a couple of years prior to ours, and it was a no-brainer to choose her for our wedding. She is very nice, professional, and responsive in everything she does. Her style of photography is very natural and comfortable. Her main goal is to make sure you're happy. We now consider her a friend and we highly recommend her!

tracy · Married on 07/04/2015

Caroline was so flexible and willing to accommodate all of my requests. She created a custom package for me. Her prices are very reasonable compared to some of the other photographers I researched, and the product is Superb! Also what you get for the price is fantastic - she offers albums for the engagement session and wedding albums of varying sizes.
    She was SO FUN to work with and really made things easy for the bridal party. She was professional and knew what she was doing - she was able to keep control of the bridal party and avoid chaos or confusion but never was controlling or demanding. She has great vision and is wiling to explore and think outside of the box! Not afraid to take a step off the beaten path, which allows her to find the most unique of shots!

LOVED every minute I spent with her. also has a questionnaire to fill out in advance so you do all the tough thinking ahead of time and won't miss any shots the day of.

Cody · Married on 06/07/2015

I was having a destination wedding in Colorado. After searching and speaking through emails for many weeks with wedding photographers, there was not a single one that would be anywhere close to Caroline Colvin. She is the most kind, warm, friendly and the most talented photographer. If I was living in Colorado, I would have used her for our engagement photos. You will be so sad if you do not get to work with her. Her communication and organization skills are beyond your expectations. I know my husband and I will use her again throughout our lives as well as continue to refer her to anyone looking for the best photographer. Contact her, you won't be disappointed :)

Nadine · Married on 06/06/2015

I don't think that words can begin to describe how incredible Caroline is as a photographer, and as a person. We have had the honor of getting to know Caroline over the past year and a half of our engagement and we could not be happier to have chosen her to be our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photographer. She is hands down, one of the most genuinely talented people we know. We are in love with all of our pictures! Every single one is beautiful and amazing. We will absolutely be using her as our photographer for life and we highly recommend her to ANYONE looking for a photographer for ANY occasion.

Juliana · Married on 05/31/2014

Caroline Colvin Photography was so wonderful! My fiance and I felt that our wedding photography would be the most important wedding purchase and I am so glad we went with Caroline Colvin Photography! Caroline was affordable and easy to get in contact/schedule with. Having a relationship with her clients is equally as important as her photography. Our pictures turned out beautiful! They did not look "posed" or "cheesey" but instead she made sure they looked natural while capturing our relationship. The quality was great and she did everything to ensure our satisfaction. Caroline Colvin Photography will have my fiance and I as clients for the rest of our lives.

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2013

Caroline was not only great to work with, she's a great person. For a man like myself who's not really into the idea of wedding photos I can say that she makes the process fun and enjoyable not to mention an expert at getting candid photos that truly capture an event.

Paige · Married on 09/29/2013

Caroline has photographed so many events in our lives. We are professional kids' musicians and she's worked on 2 of our album covers. Through these photo shoots we've received a plethora of amazing photos to use over and over again. Most recently Caroline photographed our engagement session and wedding. I especially loved her personal and sensitive approach to making us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, this really shows in our photos! We now have the most fun, creative, and beautiful photos! Caroline is responsive, professional, and simply fantastic I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an incredible and genuine photography experience.

Nick · Married on 12/31/2012

Caroline was such a joy to work with, we felt like we were getting so much more than a wedding photographer. She became a friend, a confidante, a trusted adviser. We love Caroline!