Cargo & Co. Events Reviews

20 Reviews for Cargo & Co. Events

• Keira

Keira 路 Married on 08/17/2019

A blessing!

Besides marrying my husband Justin, Gineen was my hightlight on my weddimg day! I booked her as my day of coordinator( If anyone second guessing which service I would've done the full service). My venue tried charging my wedding day set up less than 10 days from my wedding and even dropped the ball on things on my wedding day. Gineen and her assistant were on it! I had no idea of the things going on to AFTER my wedding When I needed a moment to breathe she hid me away , and she ran my rehearsal like a ship. She recommended my awesome videographer as well. Definently ask for recommendations!My loved ones RAVED about how she was that night. The below photo is a behind the scene Gineen took before I got my profession photo.Cargo & Co we truly love you guys! I will always recommend your company! Love always The Norris Family馃挏

Sent on 08/25/2019

Monique 路 Married on 05/18/2019

The Stress Free Wedding

Working with Gineen for my Wedding was absolutely amazing. The planning process was easy and she made me feel at ease during the entire process. Her recommendations were spot on for vendors and I was also able to use her services for the florals in the wedding and she did not disappoint. On the day of the wedding I had ZERO worries and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. She made sure I felt prepared up into the big day and worked great organizing my vendors. I would absolutely recommend saving yourself the added stress of doing it all and hiring Cargo and Co, you will always want to remember your wedding day as perfect and Gineen and her staff will make sure it is.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Ashley 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Gineen you absolutely out did yourself! I placed full confidence in you to plan my entire wedding (so glad I chose full planning) and you did a superb job. Gineen the florals, decor, planning and management of my wedding was exceptional and I know I would not have been able to do it without you. You took the stress off of my shoulders and you made sure that I had everything in order. Family and friends have not stopped talking about my wedding. It was one of the best days, if not the BEST day. I just want to thank you and you will definitely be recommended to everyone I know. If I could just hug your neck again right now I would. Highly recommended, you will never go wrong with choosing Gineen of Cargo and Co Events to do your wedding planning.
    Love, Ashley and Nicholas plus Logan

Sent on 09/26/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 09/09/2018

My flowers were phenomenal. From my bouquet to my bridesmaid's flowers, my tablescapes everything was amazing. The candles on the tables were better than I pictured in my head. You executed everything perfectly. The family table flowers were better than expected and my grandmother and aunts were so glad to have them. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts, I am so glad that our paths aligned and we were able to work together. I knew I would have memories and you made them even more special with my decor.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Gineen Cargo was our saving grace! I heard of her and her company by word of mouth and I am so greatful that we crossed paths. My wedding was abosolutely amazing and so well put together. I saw no fault at all in our day. Gineen was very involved and hands on throughout the planning process and even on wedding day (even though she had assistants). My husband and I are forever greatful for her hard work. Our wedding was simply magical!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Deborah 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Cargo and Company for my Wedding and totally enjoyed my experience and wedding day. Gineen from Cargo and Co Events held my hand through the planning experience and helped me make my big day go off without a hitch. Her professionalism and ability to know exactly what I needed was much appreciated.

Sent on 07/29/2018

mel 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Cargo and Co. (lead by Gineen) were a great asset to me during the planning and day of my wedding. I utilized Gineen and her company for day of coordination, but her services exceeded my expectations. Initially, I was not sure who to secure for vendors, especially being that I did not live in the state where I was getting married. Enter Gineen! Her advice, connections, and insight were invaluable! There are so many details to think of during the process of planning a wedding. Gineen was always on top of things, and helping me to think things through or offering a different perspective so we would have the optimal results for the day. Communication was always prompt, and that was MAJOR highlight for me. She kept me on top of things too, often making sure that had no loose ends on my part.
    The Wedding day, went soooooo very smoothly (at least on my end). I appreciated how dedicated and personable her staff was. Gineen kept us on time and in line! When I think of Cargo and Co. I think precise communication, timely, and professional! I would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jasmine 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I hired Cargo and Company for my Wedding and really enjoyed my experience. Gineen from Cargo and Co Events made sure that I was aware of everything that was going on on a weekly basis. She made it her duty to be sure that I had taken care of everything that needed to be done on my checklist. Her professionalism was amazing and her ability to know exactly what I needed was amazing! I appreciate her for not only being such an enthusiastic coordinator but also for being such an amazing person to work with. If it wasn't for her I think I would have literally pulled my hair out. If there was ever a time I wasn鈥檛 sure of something I knew that she was just a email or phone call away with excellent advice. I am grateful for everything Cargo and Co. Events did for me and my husband.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Brigitte 路 Married on 11/25/2017

I was just married on November 25, 2017. When I look back at the entire wedding experience I was making one decision after another. The first decision I made in saying 鈥淚 will鈥 to my now husband was the greatest and the second decision I made in choosing Cargo & Co (Gineen Cargo) as my wedding planner was the best decision I made. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful for the bride and the groom. Thanks to Gineen my husband and I were able to enjoy the majority of the wedding planning experience鈥..somethings just can鈥檛 be avoided?? We totally put our trust in her and we have no regrets. Gineen provided us with vendor options for our DJ, Photographer, and Florist. They were all amazing to work with. I don鈥檛 want to ramble on too long so I will just say that I am not an easy person to please. I am very meticulous and I know what I want. Gineen and her team executed my vision flawlessly. She was worth every penny. I am still getting phone calls and text messages about how everything turned out.
    Thank you Gineen! #Forever grateful
    Mr. and Mrs. Tenney Hicks

Sent on 11/30/2017

Thea 路 Married on 11/17/2017

Gineen of Cargo & Co. Events recently helped in planning and coordinating my wedding and I couldn't be happier about the outcome. I wasn't the typical bride and was over the planning process before I should have been but Gineen made sure to execute and reiterate the vision that I had given her initially. Gineen did a thorough intake in our initial conversations to make sure she had all of the details (things that you wouldn't even think about needing if this wasn't something you'd done before). Our wedding was in Richmond and Gineen did a trip with us to meet with our venue and some potential vendors. I definitely could not have had the wedding that I had without the assistance of Gineen and Cargo & Co. Events and for that I am truly grateful. Planning a wedding is not something you should do alone, and Cargo & Co. Events is the way to go in terms of your planning needs. Thanks so much Gineen!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sharifa 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Gineen was marvelous! From the first time we spoke her level of responsiveness stayed consistent all the way through our time together. She has a wealth of knowledge and offered advice in a polite but informative manner. I am a pretty OCD, list making, plan ahead kind of girl and Gineen was able to take my work and tweak it to fit the large scale event our wedding ended up being. She coordinated vendors, family, and media seamlessly. She carefully sought my input but never "bothered" me on my big day, it was the perfect balance! If you're wanting to have a stress free day and worry about literally nothing, hire Cargo & Co.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Laura 路 Married on 10/08/2016

It is not an understatement to say that our wedding literally wouldn't have happened without Gineen! Firstly, she helped immensely with planning while we were living out-of-state. She provided excellent recommendations for vendors and scheduled a packed weekend of going to vendors when visiting prior to the wedding. Our wedding situation was rather unique, in that it took place during Hurricane Matthew. Gineen exceeded our expectations in every way on the day of our wedding. Our original site was going to be outside, and because of the weather we had to find another, indoor, location three hours before the wedding started. Gineen was able to secure us a small winery that had space for us, and orchestrated all the vendors transferring to the new location seamlessly. She worked with the owners of the winery to make sure we had enough tables to accommodate our guests, all while making sure that we were not part of the stress. I cannot imagine having to redo a wedding location at the last minute by ourselves. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding, even given all of the last-minute changes. Thanks to Gineen we actually had our wedding in the midst of a hurricane! She went above and beyond to make sure we not only had a wedding, but a beautiful and comfortable one. We cannot thank Gineen enough for making our big, wet, soggy wedding day so so perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • User7265139 路 2+ years ago

Cargo & Co events were amazing during our wedding process! Gineen was very professional, personable, and reliable. Cargo & Co executed our wedding day vision beyond our expectation! Definitely will be booking them for more events in the future!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Lavaisha 路 Married on 09/01/2016

Gineen and staff were a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and assisted with great detail. I will definitely refer her to my friends.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Joelle 路 Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cargo & Co. Events, I don鈥檛 know what I would have done without them. I thought that I could pull a wedding together myself, but as the date got closer it became evident that I needed help, and Cargo & Co. Events was invaluable! I worked with the amazing Gineen and early on, she put me at ease, made a point to stay in constant contact, to give suggestions, task lists and keep me on track. If not for her, I would have put off booking all the services for way longer than I did (and it would have been too late!).
    Gineen finalized all the vendor details and organized the rehearsal and set up. She came prepared with printouts and diagrams of where everyone should be and walked us through the process multiple times.
    On the wedding day, she handled everything 鈥 all the vendors, timeline, flow, set up and clean up (both inside and out as the ceremony and reception were in the same place) and corralled our wedding party and family. The peace of mind that I had knowing that everything was being handled by Gineen and her assistant, Chanel allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. That is worth more than I can ever say.
    Gineen is friendly, experienced, knowledgeable, smart, organized and so competent that I trusted her with everything. I can鈥檛 thank Gineen enough for the amazing work and would recommend Cargo & Co. Events to anyone looking to organize any type of event.

Sent on 08/19/2016
  • User6585494 路 2+ years ago

My fianc茅 and I are so thankful for the help we received from Gineen. She was so pleasant and fun to work with...she listened to our ideas and had valuable tips and advice. Gineen and her team helped make our vision come to life. Our day was perfect because of their efforts. Thank you so much Cargo & Co. Events!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Amanda 路 Married on 10/10/2014

Gineen was amazing! From start to finish she was professional, easy to work and so sweet. I had the wedding I had always imagined and it was completely thanks to her and her associate, Aneesah. They handled everything situation that got thrown at them (including some questionable actions by my guests) with a smile. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to get married or even throw a large party.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Aisha 路 Married on 09/07/2014

I used Cargo & Co to plan my wedding. I had been doing everything on my own when I began to see how much planning was involved and I was suggested to use Gineen at Cargo & Co. She was great, very professional, but yet I felt very comfortable with her. She helped me pull all of my details together. She had great design ideas and made my wedding everything I wanted. She was always a call or an email away. And on the day of when I started to freak out a little, Gineen was there to help keep me calm and help me down the ailse. She was awesome and I would suggest her to anyone looking to plan the wedding of there dreams.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Bianca 路 Married on 05/17/2014

We hired Cargo & Co for our wedding in Charlotte, North Carolina and we can't imagine our wedding day without these professionals.

Six months out from my wedding day I was in a full panic! As organized as I am I realize I needed additional support since I'm a full-time working professional. I reached out to Cargo & Co to see if they were available to help me.

My first call made me feel at ease as Gineen described in detail her background, capabilities and tasks we needed to complete in detailed order. She was always quick to respond by email, text or phone. Several of my vendors told me how great she was to work with and how they appreciated her design ideas and demeanor. I also had an older guest remark that my wedding was the most beautiful wedding she'd ever attended!

I could go on forever about how great Cargo & Co. is. Their level of knowledge and organization is unparalleled. They broke down what seems like a daunting amount of tasks into very easy to achieve goals and made it manageable. We also knew all areas of our event were being tracked and accounted for. We were able to relax and enjoy the moments leading up to our big day.

In short, Cargo & Co absolutely exceeded my expectations! I assure you that you won't go wrong with hiring them. They have become a wonderful part of my wedding day memory!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Glenda 路 Married on 12/13/2012

Baby Showers are so stressful but Mrs. Cargo made it so easy. Not only did she plan my shower she traveled all the way to Philadelphia Pa. This is a business card that definitely stays in my pocket. Wedding plans up next and she's my #1. Thanks for everything!!!! I recommend 猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍猸愶笍

Sent on 02/07/2016