Carbon Valley Flower Gallery Reviews

Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 6
Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 7
  • Devon

Devon Connelly · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Our flowers were original, BEAUTIFUL beyond belief and affordable .

We are beyond happy with the arrangements Christianne made for our elopement. She took some of our ideas and created even more beautiful flowers than we could have ever imagined. Her prices were competitive and her originality cannot be beat. She was so sweet and professional to work with, and truly has a passion for what she does. I still can't believe how beautiful everything turned out. I look over our wedding pictures and see how much the flowers really brought everything together-they were perfect. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 13
  • Steffani

Steffani · Married on 11/09/2018

Say YES to Carbon Valley Flowers

I want to start off by saying Christi is amazing! She has done our flowers since my husband and I first went to PROM back in 2013. Therefore, we thought she would be the perfect person to do our wedding flowers. It was such a great experience working with her because as a laid back bride I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted. In addition, she was very responsive to my every needs. Christi went beyond what I had asked for. We were also on a tight budget, and that wasn't a problem. She was able to give me quality flowers for an affordable price. Look no further, you've found the one to do your wedding flowers.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 14
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 15
  • Youbin

Youbin · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing, amazig!

We had an excellent time working with Christianne from planning to post-wedding. I had a very vague idea of what I wanted ("lots of white flowers with greenery") and Christianne was able to design and execute better than I could have imagined.

The venue we had our ceremony/reception was fairly dim. Christianne came by to see the venue with us to get the feel of it and was able to later incorporate small fairly lights in the table runner (which was long greenery) and the arch on stage.
    We also asked her to incorporate fresh hops and barley in our flowers and they were so nicely combined with all the flowers we had. I'll be recommending her to anyone who's interested in professional florist.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 16
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 17
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 18
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 19
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 20

Kara · Married on 04/14/2018

Thank you sooo much Christianne! The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! We kept the centerpieces simple and elegant, but this made the flowers standout as the focal point. Christianne was very accommodating as I changed the colors of the wedding and she truly is an artist as she was able to envision different ideas that would look best within the wedding. She was very flexible with adding in additional flowers last minute which ended up looking beautiful as well! I felt she really knew my style and was able to portray my vision better than I could have described it! I give Christianne the highest recommendation, it was such a pleasure working with and getting to know her!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 21
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 22
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 23

Melissa · Married on 12/09/2017

Christianne was great to work with! She was excited and willing to work with my out of the norm request!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 24
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 25
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 26

Sierra · Married on 10/08/2017

Christianne was absolutely amazing, she answered all of my questions and helped me find an affordable bouquet that still looked amazing and how I wanted. I sent her two pictures that I likes and she created the most beautiful bouquet that had everything i loved in both pictures, I couldn't of imagined anything better! She also was a perfectionist and made sure no flowers looked slightly bad, we bought around 80 sunflowers to decorate with and even those she went through every single one to make sure we only had the best flowers.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 27
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 28

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Christianne was such a dream! She promptly answered all my calls and texts, she was kind and knowledgeable, and my bouquet was so insanely perfect. Far beyond what I had imagined! A true forest pixie, I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Carissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Carbon Valley Florist did an amazing job for our wedding! Christianne listened to what we wanted and captured our vision perfectly! We received nothing but complements on the arrangements, and they photographed beautifully!! I highly recommend, even if you're not getting married and just want something beautiful--Carbon Valley Florist is the best!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

I told Christianne my vision and she got it spot on!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Shawnda · Married on 05/28/2017

She did a fantastic job with my flowers for my wedding not only were my flowers beautiful The wedding parties flowers are beautiful as well. My daughter had a flower halo which was gorgeous. She did such a fantastic job I would recommend her multiple times to anybody!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Shawnda · Married on 05/28/2017

Christyann Did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful! Even prettier than I imagined they would be. My flowers were so perfect. As well as my bridesmaids. She added more flowers to them than I expected. Everything was so beautiful. I will recommend her for all the flowers anyone needs in the fiture.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

My bouquet turned out beautifully- cheerful and exuberant as requested. The floral arrangements for the wedding were incredible. So many of my guests complimented the flowers. I cannot recommend Carbon Valley Flower Gallery enough.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Carbon Valley Flower Gallery 29
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/04/2016

Christianne was absolutely wonderful to work with and the flower arrangements for our wedding were stunning! The bouquets she made for me were so beautiful! We would highly recommend Carbon Valley Florist to anyone needing flowers.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Christianne did a fabulous job on our wedding flowers! My bridal bouquet was gourgeous, and the bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and bouitneers were everything I asked for and more!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Shanda · Married on 06/19/2015

I utilized Carbon Valley Florist from a recommendation from a friend, who used Christianne for her wedding. I could not believe the AMAZING service that I received. I went in a lost bride with a few photos from Pinterest and Christianne turned my scrambled thoughts into a beautiful masterpiece. She put in extra time to show me what a few arrangements would look like before the wedding so that I could decide on what worked best for us. She is amazing! she also gave me the perfect bouquet with all the little added touches to make it special for my personality and vision.
    I ADORE Christianne and her creativity.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Christianne is a wonderful florist!! I let her know what colors I wanted for my wedding, and then gave her full artistic freedom. The bouquets and center pieces she created were phenomenal - even better than I had imagined. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Molly · Married on 06/07/2015

Christianne provided the most wonderful experience and the most gorgeous bouquets! She was so friendly and easy to work with! She took our vision and made it happen. I could not have asked for a better experience :)

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kristyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Christianne was wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and the flowers turned out even more amazing than I could've ever imagined.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ruby · Married on 05/02/2015

The Carbon valley florist was the least stressful part of planing my wedding! Christianne really knows how to nail!! What your are looking for within you bugget!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Katie · Married on 08/30/2014

I loved my arrangements! They were very fun and exciting colors. The flowers lasted a couple weeks after my wedding and that was a pleasant surprise!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Phenominal artistry and personalization! Thank You Christianne!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Dori · Married on 02/28/2014

The staff at Carbon Valley Florist did an OUTSTANDING JOB! Not only were the flowers absolutely beautiful, the staff was so easy to work with. They understood exactly what I wanted and made the whole process very easy! I will definitely work with them for all my future floral needs!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Robin · Married on 05/13/2017

Christianne is a true artist and it shines through in her flower designs. She loves what she does and it shows in the quality of work she puts forth. When discussing my ideas for my wedding flowers, she was just as excited as I was and offered examples and ideas that fit the theme perfectly. The flowers she desgined, from my bouquet to the boutonnieres to the cake topper, far exceeded my expectations and I just can't go on enough about them. Absolutely gorgeous and fit my budget to boot! Carbon Valley Florist is a quaint little flower shop in downtown Frederick that really packs a punch and can beat any big city flower shop when it comes to floral design and especially cost! Christianne is so fun to work with - it's always great to work with someone who loves what they do. She has a heart for this business and giving her clients the best. This place is awesome!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Bethany · Married on 05/02/2014

Christianne with Carbon Valley Florist was wonderful! She understood my vision, was professional, affordable and overall great to work with. I loved our flowers!

Sent on 06/04/2014