Captured by Mari Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Jenna
    Jenna G. Married on 10/02/2021

Mari is the best!

Mari did a phenomenal job with our wedding and engagement photos. She made us feel comfortable and managed to capture our relationship so well in her photos. For my husband who doesn't like having photos done, she made the process so easy and even fun! Her turn around with edits is quick and she communicated well throughout the process.
    Destiny W. Married on 09/25/2021

Service and Photography Beyond Belief

Captured by Mari has the ability to capture the moment probably better than you remember it. Our goal was to have pictures that captured the moment so we will remember details of our wedding day well into the future. She did that and so much more. Her personality, confidence, and flexibility took our experience even further. Mari even had a quick turnaround with the photos. Everyone is absolutely in love with the photos!
  • Maggie
    Maggie T. Married on 04/11/2021

Best Photographer

Mari, was so amazing. She made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed in all of the pictures! I really appreciated how she would recommend poses that went well with our venue.
  • Tracey
    Tracey J. Married on 10/30/2020

Joseph Wedding 10/30/2020

Mari and her team are AMAZING!!! Mari took our engagement and wedding photos. The quality of her work and clarity of each photo is immaculate.
  • Ally
    Ally E. Married on 09/06/2020

09.06.20 Wedding

Mari did an amazing job with all of our pictures! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures, and despite our wedding being in the midst of the pandemic, she was always very dependable! My husband and I don’t always photograph very well, but she was able to get so many great pictures of us, without it being awkward. She got plenty of beautiful candid shots and also helped pose us. I would definitely recommend Mari for engagement or wedding pictures. And everyone at our wedding loved her!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 06/06/2020

Wedding Photography: Amazing

Mari created a wonderful experience with her patience, attention to detail and fabulous photography! We are so happy that Captured by Mari was there to take pictures of our wedding. They turned out beautiful! I highly recommend her for a professional, timely and all around beautiful wedding photography experience.
  • Marshall
    Marshall L. Married on 11/16/2019

Highly Recommend

Mari did our engagement photos and wedding day photos and we absolutely love them! She was great to work with and so responsive which makes planning go so smooth. She also was super organized on wedding day and knew everyone's name and did a great job directing and capturing each moment of the day.
  • Bailey
    Bailey T. Married on 09/14/2019

Mari is awesome

Mari was AMAZING!! We used her for engagement photos and our wedding day and all around she provides such ease to the day. The photos turned out great and we could not be more thankful.
  • April
    April Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect on a rainy day.

Mari adapted perfectly to every situation during the wedding. We couldn't be happier with her professionalism, her quality of the photos, and she was kind and considerate! I really recommend Capture by Mari.
    Jordan H. Married on 11/03/2018

THE very best photographer!!

Mari is an amazing photographer!!! She captures every moment perfectly. We were so surprised at how fast and easy family photos were after our ceremony- she had it so well organized and knew each family member by name- making the process so effortless for us. Mari sends a timeline email, and several questions about your vision, any particular pictures you are hoping for, and family dynamics a month before your wedding to make the day run smoothly. Mari is super affordable, and so kind. She takes her time in editing the pictures, and gives you sneak peeks if she has the time (We LOVE this)!! Mari knows how to perfectly capture the right lighting for her pictures, and chooses areas that will make the pictures so much more beautiful. Mari did both our engagement photoshoot, and day of our wedding photos and we could not be happier that we choose her. Mari allows for the option to have a second photographer there to help her, which is so awesome and so worth it because together they capture twice the amount of photos, and get the fine details of the day. Mari's website is very simple to navigate and it is well written so you know exactly what you will receive. We love Mari and her work and will keep working with her for future photos!!
  • Makenzie
    Makenzie Married on 10/20/2018

Perfectly Captured

Working with Mari was one of the best decisions I could've made. A friend recommended her for our engagement photos and she was not only affordable but was able to capture the most amazing photos. My now husband-fiance at the time- and I never took pictures together other than the basic couple pictures at events, so we were nervous we would feel awkward trying to take cute engagement pictures. All I can say is Mari was so amazing at making it all just come out natural and we had so much fun and shared so much laughter and got the dreamy pictures we were hoping for. We loved her so much we decided to use her for our wedding and I cannot express enough how impressed I was with her flexibility and professionalism. Her personality is second to none. She was able to capture special moments of both bridal parties throughout the entire day and exceeded all expectations in the final pictures delivered. Mari brought a second photographer to make sure absolutely nothing was missed. My husband and I got emotional looking through all of them and reliving our wonderful day. Mari, thank you so much! I hope to work with you in the future for any of our other life events that we would like captured(bymari)!
    Brittany Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect wedding photographer!

I could not imagine having a better photographer for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding day. Choosing Mari was the best decision that I have made. From the start she was very responsive, professional and so easy to work with! Mari is extremely talented and makes the process so much fun! Her calm demeanor and laid-back attitude are the perfect combination for the stress of your wedding day. Throughout the whole day Mari kept me laughing and enjoying every second. The wedding party and family photos went so smooth we were ahead of schedule and had time to attend some of cocktail hour. If you are looking for the PERFECT photographer look no further. I cannot recommend Mari enough!!!!
    Sarah Married on 09/29/2018
    Mari was AMAZING! She was so enthusiastic about all of our over the top ideas and exceeded our expectations! Not only did she make us feel comfortable but we actually had a great time too. We are so thrilled with all of our pictures and loved how quickly she got them to us!!!!
  • O
    Okivia Married on 07/29/2018
    Mari was incredible to work with! She was kind and accommodating, and she kept the schedule so easily. We also had a rainy situation, and she quickly made it work. I would highly recommend her to everyone!
  • milinovemberbride
    Lydia Married on 11/18/2017
    Choosing Mari to photograph our wedding was hands down the best decision we made. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anybody looking for a fun and easygoing photographer who will also give you beautiful pictures! From the beginning, Mari was professional, easy to talk to and super sweet! We didn’t meet in person until about two hours before the wedding ceremony but I was instantly comfortable around her! I hate being photographed but Mari made it super easy and nothing felt forced. Cocktail hour pictures with the bridal party, groomsmen, and family went by smoothly and painlessly. Mari was such a blast to have at our wedding and I couldn’t be happier with our pictures and experience with her!
  • Z
    Zhenya Married on 10/14/2017
    Mari was amazing! We met her for the first time on the day of the wedding (only chatted on the phone and Skype prior to that as we were planning from a different state), and right away she set us at ease with her easy going manner and great attitude. She was flexible in incorporating our wishes (for example, we didn't plan a first look with my dad but when requested the day of, she embraced the request and made it wonderful. She also had some unique ideas for photos that turned out beautifully. We got ~1200 photos back in under a month and were incredibly happy with how they turned out. Mari, thank you so much for capturing the most important day of our lives!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/30/2017
    Mari did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding pictures! She was very professional and helped answer any questions we had. Our photo sessions were very relaxed and fun - it felt like we already knew her! The pictures were beautiful and brought the dream to life! Could not have been more perfect!
    Amy Married on 05/12/2017
    Mari is absolutely incredible! From the start she made me feel so happy and excited about the photos! She made our engagement session so enjoyable and the pictures that we received were even better than I could of imagined. She captured me and my fiancé so well and I know our wedding photos will be just as amazing. I don't have a negative word to say about her and if you are searching for a photographer, she is the perfect one for your wedding!
    Kerry Married on 04/29/2017
    Mari is unbelievable! I would highly recommend her services. She captured every little detail all on her own!! Absolutely amazing inside and out!!!!!!!! Mari you are the best!
  • I
    Izabella Married on 04/08/2017
    We could not have been more pleased with Mari as our wedding photographer. There is so much going on during the wedding day, that having someone like Mari there as the photographer actually helped to make the day go by more smoothly. Mari is such a lovely person and so down to earth, I actually felt as though I had a close friend nearby, helping to make the day go as smoothly as possible. Not to mention, our wedding photos came out even better than we hoped! I would recommend Mari and her services to anyone looking for a phenomenal photography experience all around.
    Karen Married on 09/13/2016
    Mari was a blast to work with. If you have any suggestions or requests she is very responsive and will adjust for you! She stayed later than our scheduled session just because she wanted to get more pictures of us haha. And when my computer's hard drive died and I lost all my pictures, she resent them to me. She's a wonderfully talented photographer and a lovely person to work with!
    Corey Married on 07/23/2016
    Mari is awesome! She had us smiling and laughing so much during our engagement shoot and she was so encouraging about how we looked! The photos look amazing! We look forward to having her do our wedding!!!
    Kayla Married on 03/12/2016
    Mari was amazing at our wedding! She is super nice to work with and made sure everything went on schedule during the night even when we were so caught up in everything. The pictures turned out amazing, and I would definitely recommend Captured by Mari for a wedding.
  • User2645308 2+ years ago
    Mari was flexible with working with our schedule and was very patient with my kids. She has a great eye and her artistic background helps her take wonderful pictures! She's also has a kind and sweet personality.
    Tiffany Married on 05/15/2015
    Mari did a fantastic job capturing sweet moments during a family session. So sweet and professional to work with. I would highly recommend!