Capri Jewelry Inc Reviews

Capri Jewelry Inc 3
Capri Jewelry Inc 4
Capri Jewelry Inc 5

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2014

My fiancée and I had an amazing experience at Capri Jewelry! We visited Capri Jewelry to look at engagement rings and decided to not look elsewhere. Chris was very helpful and informative. He had answers to all of our questions but was not overbearing or pushy. Chris was on top of all the details. We decided to buy both wedding rings at Capri Jewelry. He took the initiative to order a sample of the wedding band which matched my engagement ring so I could see it in person. I cannot say enough about Chris or Capri Jewelry. I will continue to shop for jewelry there in the future.

Jake · Married on 01/02/2014

I recently used Capri Jewelry as my jeweler when buying an engagement ring for my now fiance. I can certainly say that I am completely satisfied with every aspect of my relationship with Capri Jewelry. My representative was Chris, he was extremely helpful and was there every step of the way from my first visit until the day I proposed. I will definitely be back when it comes time to purchase our wedding bands, and I highly recommend Capri Jewelry and Chris to anyone in the market. Thanks again Chris!

John · Married on 12/31/2013

We recently purchased a custom piece from Capri Jewelry. We worked with Chris and he was truly amazing. His knowledge, enthusiasm and patience made all the difference. It was one of the most enjoyable purchasing experiences we have ever had. The final piece far exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and value. Anyone looking for fine jewelry would do well to contact Chris at Capri Jewelry.

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2013

I worked with Chris at Capri Jewelry to get my engagement ring and I cannot say enough good things about him. The ring was for my 50th birthday and I had been looking for 2 years. He did not make me feel rushed, I walked through the options with him and in the end, he recommended something marginally less expensive, because it fit my criteria. He made me feel extremely satisfied with my choice and he has a customer for life. I love my ring, and he cared that it would work for me.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Elle · Married on 12/20/2013

Best Buying Experience – My experience shopping for engagement ring was more than I ever expected with Chris help. Not only was the experience great and memorable but the help in picking out the perfect ring with Chris's advice and knowledge I doubt you will get the same experience anywhere else. I will definitely come back to Capri Jewelry to purchase jewelry in the future. Thank you Chris for all your help making my engagement process the best and memorable!

Athalie · Married on 12/20/2013

My husband bought my ring from Capri after working closely with Claude to create the perfect vintage ring. This ring is spectacular, vintage halo. Unbelievable clarity and details. One year later, my ring was stolen and Claude re-created the ring and had it shipped to my home so he could present it to me on Mother's Day, needless to say I cried twice. After learning how much Claude assisted my husband I decided I had to get his wedding band made by Claude.

I called him and asked him to help me design a ring in secrecy for my husband, a rose and white gold band with inlaid diamonds. We communicated via email since we live in NYC and he is in LA. He kept me updated on the progress and sent lots of pictures. He even arranged to have the ring delivered while my husband was at work so he would not get suspicious. I was so excited to surprise him on our wedding day. Little did I know, that Claude and my husband were creating a band for me as well. We were both in love with the final products and Claude proved he is the master of ultimate surprises.

We get compliments daily on our rings as they are absolutely stunning. I had my rings cleaned at a jeweler and they commented on the craftsmanship and beauty.

We could not be more pleased with our decision to use Claude at Capri Jewelry.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Anne · Married on 11/20/2013

Fantastic selection and service! I will never shop anywhere else. From the first time I walked into Capri Jewelry and Chris helped me, I was impressed and knew I had found my jeweler. I was never made to feel rushed and Chris always kept my budget in mind. I have made several purchases, some big and some small-- he always made me feel like each one was important. Chris has gotten to know me and my tastes and is able to point me in the right direction so I am always happy. I will never go anywhere else!

Marry · Married on 10/31/2013

On our first ever visit to Capri Jewelry, my husband and I were welcomed by Chris, whose enthusiasm, competence, and extensive knowledge made our shopping trip a memorable experience. Chris was a delight to work with and I recommend him -- and Capri Jewelry-- highly.

Matt · Married on 10/15/2013

Going into finding a ring and knowing nothing, I found Chris and his team to be very responsive and helpful during a exciting yet stressful decision in ones life. I found his advice and opinion to be very honest, and I am very, very satisfied with the ring in the end.

Elisia · Married on 09/11/2013

Excellent choice!! Capri Jewelry is a great and easy choice to make when looking for jewelry. Before making my decision I've searched all over the internet and nearby jewelers but after all that, Capri Jewelry gave me the best price and service. I highly recommend Capri Jewelry!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Capri Jewelry was amazing! They provided me such great service and the process of finding an engagement ring was seemless and fun. I would highly recommend Capri for anyone looking for something special for that someone special!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Rogier · Married on 07/17/2013

Fabulous selection, pricing and sales staff. I recently purchased an engagement ring from Capri Jewelry. I found their service to be outstanding. The salesperson answered all my questions. My partner and I are very happy with the ring and would not hesitate in recommending anyone to Capri Jewelry. It makes sense to buy from Capri Jewelry because they don’t have the same high markups that you see at other jewelers. THANKS Capri Jewelry!

Peter · Married on 07/12/2013

Highly Recommended. Honest family run business with the lowest prices on engagement rings in Los Angeles. Unbelievable selection of diamonds and we were able to look until we felt found the perfect engagement rings. There is no comparison; Capri Jewelry is the best store in the LA for diamond engagement rings and jewelry. I am glad I found a jeweler I can trust. I highly recommended Capri Jewelry.

Daniel · Married on 07/02/2013

Pleasant experience. My fiancée and I went to Capri Jewelry to purchase our engagement ring. We had an excellent experience from start to finish. They helped us choose appropriate style according to our needs, my budget, etc. They engraved our rings for us at no extra charge. We just picked up our finished ring yesterday and had them appraised today. We are extremely satisfied with the appraised values as they prove that we received great pricing. We will definitely go back in the future.

Silvia · Married on 07/02/2013

Cannot beat their quality!!. I absolutely love everyone at Capri Jewelry, with a special shout out to Chris & Claude. They helped me find the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. I was so happy with their service that I have recommended many of my friends and family who will definitely be doing business with Capri Jewelry in the future. Cannot beat their quality, and certainly cannot beat their prices!

christina · Married on 06/28/2013

My fiance purchased my engagement ring & wedding band from Capri Jewelry at the recommendation of a friend. I now know at least 5 couples that have also purchased their wedding jewelry from here. Their selection is gorgeous, the prices are unbeatable & very reasonable, & the quality is the best. I have had my engagement ring since March 2012 & still get daily compliments on it. Both of my rings are such good quality that they literally out sparkle any other brides ring, except for my other friends who have their wedding rings from Capri too :) We are all super happy with our rings & our husbands have nice rings as well. Chris is the salesperson that talked to mainly, but his brother is also great too, I just cant remember his name right now. Please please check out Capri Jewelry, you will be glad that you did!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2013

Let me start by saying that in all of my life, I have never before been so fortunate as to experience the level of service Chris at Capri has given me. I can say wholeheartedly that he has set a bar that will never be topped.

I had been shopping around for an engagement ring for my fiancée, and after visiting half a dozen establishments, I simply hadn’t found “the right ring” for her. Some of the rings had elements she liked, but were just missing something. I wanted it to be her very own, one that matched her perfectly, and that no one else will ever have. I was referred to Chris by a family member who had recently become engaged, and had their engagement ring custom created by Chris.

Immediately when I met Chris, he made sure I felt like I wasn’t there as just some customer, he made it clear with everything he did, that he understood the importance of what I had come in to talk to him about. Chris wanted to make this special occasion just as special as I did. He made it a very personal experience, and listened patiently to every detail I wanted to have in my fiancée’s ring.

Chris took the time to focus on me and give me the help I needed, from start to finish. He worked with my budget, and made sure that I was able to find the perfect Princess cut diamond; in cut, color, clarity and size.

I wanted a specific type of metal – Chris made it happen!

I wanted to combine many different vintage elements (some of which are rarely, if ever seen combined in engagement rings due to their complexity), while keeping the ring somewhat petite and simple (but still bold and gorgeous) at a glance, yet immensely intricate when taken in – Chris made it happen!

I wanted to ensure that the center diamond was raised to the perfect height in order to showcase it, while still complementing the ring as a whole – Chris made it happen!

The ring I wanted made was by no means an easy one to create (and I’ll be the first to admit that I’m meticulous to a fault when it comes to detail and making sure everything is as it should be) and Chris worked with me to exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds!

Chris went above and beyond (and then some!) in EVERY category. He made sure to communicate with me and understand exactly what I wanted in this ring, all while making sure it would look amazing, match my fiancée’s tastes perfectly, and still fall well within my budget!

I can’t say it enough; Chris is amazing, his professionalism, service and personal attention in ensuring you get what you want, within your budget, all while having an amazing experience throughout, has set an unreachable bar that no one else will come close to in my book.

My fiancée absolutely loves EVERYTHING about her ring (and she’s very attentive to detail); it was far beyond her expectations in the best of ways, and in EVERY way! I definitely know who I will return to, and refer to, for ANY jewelry needs from now on!

Thank you again Chris! A million times, thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Aina · Married on 06/14/2013

Best Jeweler Around! Capri Jewelry made buying my dream wedding ring possible. The staff is unbelievably patient and thorough with every touch that went into making this wonderful occasion possible. Capri Jewelry has a wonderful list of designer lines to choose from. Our wedding bands came out gorgeous! We highly recommend Capri Jewelry and will be going back there for any of our jewelry needs in the future. ; )

Susan · Married on 05/23/2013

I just received my engagement ring from Capri Jewelry and I absolutely love it. Chris is extremely fair and very accommodating and in the end I got an amazing diamond that I am thrilled with it. I would highly recommend Capri Jewelry as you get a much better deal than in a jewellers, you know the diamond is ethical and Chris is really accommodating if you need any changes... a great choice. Thanks!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Belinda · Married on 05/21/2013

Very Knowledgeable!!. Thank you Chris for my stunning ring. We had a very tight budget and I never thought I would be able to get such a beautiful ring... You were so helpful and patient with us. You are knowledgeable and understand what type of ring your customer wants. We cannot thank you enough.

Charlene · Married on 05/21/2013

Capri Jewelry is Excellent!. I bought my engagement ring from Capri Jewelry and the service was great. They are a great store in Los Angeles, very nice, trustworthy, and not pushy at all. Chris was very patient with me as I went back and forth on what diamond to buy. The experience of buying the engagement ring at Capri Jewelry was excellent, and I will definitely go back there in the future for my wedding rings.

Sent on 10/11/2012

I had a great experience with them. Definitely recommend

Sent on 03/11/2017

Aimee · Married on 05/20/2013

Best Shopping Experience! I spent months looking for the right ring. I went to retail stores high and low; wholesalers, dealers and brokers... I kept coming back to Capri Jewelry and made my final purchase with them for a beautiful Engagement Ring. The customer service was very helpful. The quality was actually better than I had hoped and everything came out just right. Thanks to Chris and Claude.

Mayra · Married on 05/17/2013

Extremely Professional :). My fiancé and I recently purchased our wedding rings made from Capri Jewelry. Chris was extremely professional and attentive from the moment we walked in. We were so happy with their service and product. They gave us the exact rings we wanted AND they were ready in just 7 days! We look forward to working with them in the future.

ciara · Married on 05/07/2013

We collected our wedding rings yesterday. Can I just say how amazing they are! My Fiancé bought my engagement ring at Capri Jewelry from Chris, so we knew we would go back and get our wedding rings there also due to the sheer quality of my engagement ring. I wanted something a bit different, I didnt want to take the look off my engagement ring as it says enough itself (I think), so we were delighted to be able to design and choose my own ring to set against it. We found something perfect - a white gold band with 5 princess cut diamond stones, it sits so nicely beside my engagement ring. I was so impressed with how it looks and Chris of course pulled all the stops out and sent both rings away to be set together. They are a perfect match! Delighted with service, standards and quality. Will definitely be recommending Capri Jewelry to all my friends!!

Sent on 05/08/2013