175 Reviews for Capri Jewelry Inc

Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Appraisal (1)

My fiancé and I went to the jewelry district "just to look," and headed straight to Capri, as my guy likes to research things and found great ratings and reviews. The staff was very responsive, and not in a pushy way. I was sort of afraid to touch the pretty things with my grubby paws, but they assured me that it would be fine. As soon as I mentioned that I probably wanted to custom design my ring, we were referred to Claude. Omg, Claude! This man made me an even more beautiful ring than I imagined! After a good amount of deliberation, I decided I wanted the band from one ring and the setting from another. Claude patiently helped us pick out the perfect center diamond, never appearing to try and upsell us. With a custom design, you never really know what you're going to get, but he absolutely hit it out of the park! Claude is also certified to appraise his gorgeous creations, so we got an appraisal certificate when we got the ring (it's worth more than we paid). I could not possibly be happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Kat, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Appraisal

Great services I truly recommend Capri Jewelry, we had the pleasure of working with Chris. He gave us great service and was very attentive to our needs and wants.

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance got a beautiful channel setting with a 1.3 carat princess cut center stone from Capri jewelry! He also purchased a matching wedding band that has the same setting as the engagement ring. The serve was phenomenal. Just warning you that this is a small and intimate shop, it is definitely not your average Tiffany's store. But this is why Capri is such a small hidden gem. My apologies but I forgot the sales rep that helped my fiance and I pick out my room. I did my research, told him what I wanted and most importantly what I can afford. What I really liked is that thy will try to customize and find diamonds that are within your budget and close to what you wanted. My main thing was size, I wanted a big rock but did not want to sell an arm or leg to get it. He asked me what I was willing to sacrifice on, clarity, color etc. In the end the sales person was able to find the perfect diamond for my fiance and I. We were very very happy with the purchase and did a wonderful job with the appraisal as well. We then went downstairs to the recommended jeweler to get the diamond set into the actual ring. Wonderful service there as well. Best part is that we can always come back in the future and upgrade to a better diamond only paying the difference of the upgrade. Hubby promises that every 10 years we can upgrade haha!

Profile Picture Lena, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and i shopped for my engagement ring here. Chris was knowledgable and friendly. After looking around at the other jewelers in the area, we went with Capri hands down. I helped my fiance pick out the diamond but I didn't see the entire ring until he proposed. I was blown away. The diamond is sparkling and the setting is perfect. I get compliments on the quality of my diamond all the time. Chris even gave the mens wedding band for free so that my fiance could get used to wearing jewelry. Highly recommend checking this place out!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Our first son asked for help in selecting an engagement ring for his girlfriend. I stumbled upon Wedding Wire in my search and the reviews for Capri Jewelry were so great I thought this would be a great place to start. My husband, son and I were so impressed with Capri Jewelry. As my son searched for a vintage inspired, unique ring the salesman was so patient. He worked easily within my son's budget. The ring he chose was one of their own designs and is one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen. I highly recommend Capri Jewelry. By the way she said yes and loves her ring. Thank you Capri Jewelry.

Profile Picture User4392061, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I'm beyond obsessed with my engagement ring, Claude & Chris made it absolutely perfect for my taste!!! All of my engagement and wedding gifts have been purchased from them and I'm not sure what I love more! I want to wear it all at the same time!!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I am embarrassed to admit I have had two engagement rings from Capri Jewelers. I still need to mention it so that you will understand how amazing they are. I was introduced to Capri while engagement ring shopping with my brother for his fiancee years ago. My brother actually traded and upgraded my mother's diamond for his fiancee. I was very impressed with the fairness in the trade and the quality of the new ring. When I was engaged to my first husband I knew I wanted my ring from Capri. We were young and broke and still Chris designed an amazing rose gold (that's my thing) setting with a beautiful 1 carat princess cut ( yes, the color and clarity were still great) at an excellent price. Fast forward years later......Insert embarrassment here.....I'm getting married again and after looking around I knew we had to go back to Capri. Chris made me the MOST amazing ring. Completely unique and absolutely gorgeous!!
I also recently had him make me a birthstone ring with my daughter's birthstones in it. I had seen something I liked online. Chris made it for half the price and double the gorgeous. I'm not exaggerating!
This is a family business. They work 6 days a week and all three of them are there everyday. I'm not joking. They pay attention to what you like and dislike. If you are a repeat customer you will be very satisfied with how well they know what you want. When I opened the birthstone ring I just about fainted. It was dazzling!!

Profile Picture User2505925, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I had an amazing experience at Capri Jewelry! We visited Capri Jewelry to look at engagement rings and decided to not look elsewhere. Chris was very helpful and informative. He had answers to all of our questions but was not overbearing or pushy. He was on top of all the details. We decided to buy both wedding rings at Capri Jewelry. He took the initiative to order a sample of the wedding band which matched my engagement ring so I could see it in person. I cannot say enough about Chris or Capri Jewelry. I will continue to shop for jewelry there in the future.

Profile Picture Justin, 10/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great selection of jewelry and excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Kathryne, 10/11/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My boyfriend proposed with the most beautiful engagement ring! Absolutely stunning diamond with high clarity and cut. My fiance now gives them raving reviews for customer service; quick and reliable! Thank you Capri Jewelry!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

He did an amazing job with our custom engagement ring, he had been referred by a friend in the wedding business. He educated us on the ring process and then helped us design a stunning ring. Thank you!

Profile Picture brittany, 9/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I had a great experience with Capri Jewelry, specifically Chris. He was very responsive to emails and very knowledgeable and patient, obliging to all my requests. In my opinion, the most important thing when buying a diamond is to be able to trust that the salesperson you are working with genuinely has your best interests in mind. At first I was skeptical of buying a diamond online, but due to the better prices (Capri Jewelry has great prices!) I decided to take a leap of faith and I'm glad I did. Chris's recommendations really helped me maximize value, and I ended up with a very brilliant and white diamond at a great price. Highly recommended - 5 stars.

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I had heard great things about Capri Jewelry from friends. We were looking for our wedding bands and had looked at several other places before. We found Capri Jewelry to have great selection, high quality, and good prices. Our sales person Chris made it a most exceptional customer experience. He was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and most important helped us get the perfect wedding bands for us. We couldn't be happier and look forward to future shopping at Capri Jewelry with Chris !

Profile Picture Brad, 7/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I recently used Capri Jewelry as my jeweler when buying an engagement ring for my now fiance. I can certainly say that I am completely satisfied with every aspect of my relationship with Capri Jewelry. My representative was Chris, he was extremely helpful and was there every step of the way from my first visit until the day I proposed. I will definitely be back when it comes time to purchase our wedding bands, and I highly recommend Capri Jewelry and Chris to anyone in the market. Thanks again Chris!

Profile Picture Jake, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We had a great experience buying our wedding ring at Capri Jewerly. Thanks Chris for all your help! I love my ring! :)

Profile Picture Sulaine, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about this place. I shopped around for engagement rings, and there are quite a few businesses on jeweler's row that employ some shady practices. This is the proverbial diamond in the rough. The best thing about this place is that they honor ALL budgets (and I would know - I wasn't exactly throwing coin around when I first went there). I even asked if I would get more for the stone that I was looking at if I spent a bit more, but the gemologist who took me through their process said flat out I wouldn't get much more. There aren't too many businesses that deal with customers on a level basis, and ones that do should be patronized. This is one of those places.

Profile Picture David, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We spent the day looking for the perfect engagement ring to match a band I intend to use as my wedding band. Capri was the first store we walked into, and had a great selections of styles to match the band. The pricing and quality was excellent, and the service was phenomenal. As this was the first place we tried, we decided to hit the rest of the district to check out the inventory and service elsewhere. After hours of browsing, we ended back at Capri where we began. This was one of the only stores where we did not feel overly pressured to make a decision immediately, which by the end of the day seemed rather invaluable given our experiences elsewhere. Our sales representative at Capri listened carefully to what we were looking for, and took time and care in showing us items that actually matched that description (not just whatever they could find, what was most expensive, etc.). The quality of the certified diamond we selected was excellent, as was the price, and we were overjoyed with our selection and the service we received!

Profile Picture User3264556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Capri Jewelry was excellent for engagement ring shopping! They have a large selection and also offer a great value for what you receive. The staff is very helpful & knowledgeable, also. We worked with Chris and he was wonderful! Very patient and professional. Check out Capri Jewelry, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Capri Jewelry's service is phenomenal. I had an excellent experience with Chris while shopping for an engagement ring and the wedding bands. A couple weeks before the wedding I had an issue with one of the rings that was no fault to Capri Jewelry and Chris took care of it, no questions asked, and extremely quickly. Again, phenomenal service. I will absolutely be using them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was referred to Capri Jewelry by my father who introduced me with Chris. He was such a pleasure to work with and he really took the time to get to know my fiance and I. He found us the perfect engagement ring and we could not be happier with the customer service and selection Capri Jewelry offers. Chris, educated us on the diamond buying process and really cared that we understood what we were buying. I felt relaxed throughout the entire buying process and I am so thankful for Chris's dedication to us every step of the way. I highly recommend Capri Jewelry and Chris is my go to jeweler!

Profile Picture Jacob, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very nice experience. Chris and his team made great efforts to ensure that the design we created was tasteful. I didn't experience any pressure to buy something I didn't need. Our project came in 35% under our stated budget. Service after the sale is great. They even addressed a petty warranty concern of mine regarding the leather band on a watch purchase.

Profile Picture Jim, 2/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had a great experience at Capri Jewelry. Chris was very pleasant and easy to work with. He was quick and responsive to any and all questions that I had. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Profile Picture Bryan, 2/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Capri Jewelry created a one of a kind engagement ring for my fiancee to give to me. Chris is so easy to work with and takes care of you as if you're family. He is so attentive to his customers and is able to make their perfect ring become a reality. It was a pleasure meeting him and getting to thank him for the gorgeous ring. I had to get my ring sized up a little and he took care of me so quickly. I had my ring back within 5 days!! They do amazing work and have the highest quality customer service. Anyone who chooses to work with Capri Jewelry is making the best choice for their diamond needs and wants!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancée and I had an amazing experience at Capri Jewelry! We visited Capri Jewelry to look at engagement rings and decided to not look elsewhere. Chris was very helpful and informative. He had answers to all of our questions but was not overbearing or pushy. Chris was on top of all the details. We decided to buy both wedding rings at Capri Jewelry. He took the initiative to order a sample of the wedding band which matched my engagement ring so I could see it in person. I cannot say enough about Chris or Capri Jewelry. I will continue to shop for jewelry there in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/14/14, 1 Review