Capital Ceremonies Reviews

Capital Ceremonies 1
Capital Ceremonies 2
Capital Ceremonies 3

Caroline · Married on 09/15/2012

AC gave us the exact kind of ceremony we wanted - one that was simple and classic, but not sterile or without personality. We had so many people compliment us on how beautiful the ceremony was and much of that is due to AC's guidance. She did a wonderful job on our big day. AC, we can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

AC was an absolute delight! She was easy to work with, responsive, and very friendly from start-to-finish. AC created a wonderful, personalized ceremony for our small wedding; and had tons of ideas, yet allowed us to make the decisions, for crafting a truly memorable ceremony. Additionally, AC knew all the details required by the state and the actions required on our end both before and after the wedding. It was a pleasure working with AC and we're very happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/09/2012

LeeAnn · Married on 06/23/2012

A.C. was so wonderful to work with. She was so much help and really made our ceremony very special.
    We received many compliments and we were so happy we chose her!

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • User1619474 · 2+ years ago

We cannot say enough good things about A.C.! She was an absolute joy to work with—extremely professional, responsive, and kind. My husband and I didn’t even know where to begin with choosing what we wanted for our wedding ceremony, and A.C. was there to guide us every step of the way. She is extremely knowledgeable about different wedding customs and traditions, which we found invaluable. More importantly, she really took the time to get to know us and what we envisioned for our ceremony and offered suggestions accordingly. This was not a one-size-fits-all approach, and it was obvious that our wedding ceremony would be anything but cookie-cutter. In fact, A.C. really tailors her ceremonies to each bride and groom and captures their unique love story. As a result, the final product is an intensely personal, meaningful, and joyous ceremony unlike no other. Our guests agreed! We received countless compliments from our wedding guests about A.C. and the beautiful ceremony she created for us.

We are so grateful to A.C. for making our wedding ceremony so special and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Allison · Married on 05/12/2012

A.C. from Capital Ceremonies helped us create the perfect ceremony for our May 12 wedding. She took the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple and that personalization really enhanced our ceremony. We had several guests comment on how beautiful and personal it was. A.C. is very kind, professional, and accommodating. My husband and I really enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend Capital Ceremonies to other couples.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Allison and David! It was a pleasure to work with you and meet all your family members. So much musical talent surrounds you!
  • O

Olaya · Married on 04/07/2012

We are so glad we chose AC Warden for our ceremony. My husband and I come from different backgrounds, and we wanted to incorporate both of our cultures into the ceremony. AC was very knowledgeable, and gave us a lot of ideas and suggestions to make our ceremony personal and unique. Our ceremony was beautiful; all of our guest loved it. We are so happy AC Warden was part of our special day.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you both so much! I really enjoyed working with you both as well as your wedding party and families - especially learning how to pronounce everyone's names. It was such a beautiful day (even though a little windy) and you two are so blessed with so many wonderful friends and family members!

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2011

AC was incredible and such a joy to work with! She did an AMAZING job helping us create a very personal and special ceremony. She told us we'd be able to go back and forth with her for edits as many times as needed, but we hardly needed to edit the ceremony at all - AC really took the time to get to know us and get our input on the ceremony at our initial meeting.

She had some amazing suggestions for ceremony elements (like the ring warming ritual) which our guests LOVED! I have gotten countless complements on how unique, meaningful, and special our ceremony was. Our guests all loved it and were really impressed with a lot of the elements that they had never seen before, but which they all agreed were wonderful.

Again, AC was a joy to work with - she made this part of the wedding planning incredibly easy and stress-free, and really helped us create a ceremony we will never forget. I would not recommend anyone else to any of my friends.

Sent on 11/18/2011

Heather · Married on 11/05/2011

A.C. is great -- she is professional, easy to work with, and very, very, very flexible. We had a non-traditional, slightly offbeat wedding but from some of A.C.'s stories it sounds like she can even do really offbeat if that's what you need. When it was time for the big show, A.C. really knocked it out of the park. We knew she was going to do a great job but we still came away impressed by her performance. She helped create a great atmosphere for the ceremony -- joyous, inviting, fun, meaningful. She really exudes a great warmth. A.C. is an awesome officiant and highly recommended!! (Thanks, A.C.!!!)

Sent on 01/17/2012
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 10/15/2011

AC Warden did a beautiful job with the ceremony for our October 2011 wedding. After our initial meeting with AC, we knew she was the right person to help us write some of the most important and meaningful words two people can say to each other. Her approach to creating a personalized ceremony is fantastic and she made the process very easy for us. I received many, many compliments from guests on how personal and moving the ceremony was, I would highly recommend AC.

Sent on 11/08/2011
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 10/01/2011

Right from the start I felt that we clicked with A.C. We wanted a ceremony that had weight - that had joy, yes, but also was mindful of the road we were choosing and what marriage means. We wanted a ceremony that had symbolism in it, too - I'm quite big on ritual and its importance.

When we met, A.C. went through with us ideas that we could encorporate and heard some of the ideas we had. She quickly understood the tenor of what would suit us. This is a great skill she has - and was underscored when we saw the first draft of our wedding ceremony. She had channeled the atmosphere and what we wanted! She had encorporated the ideas we'd talked about so that they were natural and had the desired effect. Not at all an easy task!

On the day, she conducted the ceremony with poise, warmth, humor and gravitas. I had many of our guests tell me that it was the best wedding ceremony they'd attended and many complemented A.C. herself.

One friend told me that I'd restored his faith in non-liturgical wedding ceremonies. I think that sums up A.C.'s top qualityness very nicely.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2011

AC created a beautiful ceremony for our September wedding. We had a great first meeting with her to talk about ourselves and what we were looking for in an officiant and ceremony. We wanted a secular service and something personal, but nothing cheesy or new-agey. She worked with us and got input from our families to craft a great service. She was flexible in making changes, incorporating our readings, and cutting it down to a good length. She led our rehearsal and helped keep our large bridal party organized and the ceremony went very well. We would definitely recommend AC to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Erica · Married on 08/27/2011

Ac was the best officiant. We wanted someone that understood what we wanted in a wedding and was flexible with the marriage vows. We had an idea but didn't know exactly how we wanted the ceremony. AC gave us multiple suggestions and we were able to choose what was right for us. The ceremony went off without a hitch and we couldn't have been happier.

Thanks AC!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Philip · Married on 07/09/2011

The most stand-out thing I can say about A.C. is that during this time we were buying a house using a loan that required us to be married before the actual ceremony. So she met us and had a small ceremony months before the wedding at no extra charge. She really worked with us to custom create our own ceremony and I felt that because of that it really had a lot of heart.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2011

Josh and I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did with our wedding. We received many compliments on the ceremony and I think the little details such as having us face the group and addressing our families/parents in the beginning really added to the personal feel and helped to create the intimate atmosphere we were hoping for.

Thanks again for everything; we couldn't have asked for a better more memorable ceremony!

Josh and Jennifer Rothenberg

Sent on 04/27/2011

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and Josh. It was such a beautiful, intimate experience. I am so happy to have been a part of it and I know you will continue to be surrounded by love.

Jennifer Warhurst · Married on 09/25/2010

We were so lucky to have found AC! She was so easy to work with and was so respectful of our wishes. We wanted a ceremony that truly reflected us, and she made that dream come true! The ceremony was absolutely perfect! It was so unique, and full of life. Everyone thought it was the most personalized and beautiful ceremony they had ever attended. We couldn't have been happier and would absolutely recommend AC to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you sooo much Jen. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you and JR. You are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving family members and friends.

Lakeisha · Married on 08/28/2010

A.C. was amazing! from day 1 that we found her on weddingwire she contacted us and always kept in touch until the countdown of the wedding. She had the entire program mapped out and very organized. When I met her she was very comfortable to speak with, and made all the changes that we wanted. I had a Taoist/Christian wedding ceremony and she adapted and input the most amazing ceremony so much that there wasn't a dry eye in the room. A.C. is highly recommended in my book. Very affordable and was amazing with the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Will & Lakeisha! I really enjoyed the entire experience and hope you two newlyweds are doing well.

Best
  • Ed

Ed · Married on 08/14/2010

AC takes the time to make your ceremony your own. We were totally impressed with the process to personalize our ceremony. Many guest came over afterwards to say how great the ceremony was. We can't recommend AC enough.

Sent on 08/28/2010

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so great to work with the two of you and meet everyone in your "family" of friends and loved ones. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this. it means a lot, but not more than the experience of being there to see you two get to tie the knot!

Molly · Married on 05/16/2010

Kind and gentle. Organized and Professional. AC was wonderful. She took the time to get to know us and to prepare carefully for our ceremony. Taking a warm but professional approach she added to our moment and was an important part of our special promise.

Sent on 05/19/2010

Carla · Married on 05/12/2010

Our experience with A.C. was perfect. She couldn't have been more helpful, patient, professional, kind, or flexible. A.C. is a gifted, loving celebrant who will be a blessing to all couples who are fortunate enough to work with her.

Sent on 06/05/2010

Laura J. · Married on 05/07/2010

A.C. Warden was fabulous to work with. She is very organized and extremely prepared to put together whatever type of ceremony you can dream up. She really listened to our requests during our first meeting and drafted the perfect ceremony for us. A.C. made such a special day for us very easy and stress free. I highly recommend A.C. Warden.

Sent on 06/01/2010
  • U

Jill · Married on 04/17/2010

My husband and I were thrilled with the ceremony that AC wrote and performed for us. In our in-person meeting, AC found out a lot about us and what type of ceremony we'd like. She provided us with a lot of options for the readings and all other aspects of the service, including readings and rituals from our cultural backgrounds, which was a nice touch. I had little wording changes that I wanted to make to the draft ceremony, and AC accepted all of these, plus let me continue with my editing as I thought of new things to include and exclude. She offered to meet with me a second time in person, if I had anything I'd like to discuss in person rather via phone or email. I appreciated having her at the rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding, she was a calm presence. Overall, everything went very well and I'd highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/22/2010

Diana · Married on 07/04/2009

AC was incredibly easy to work with. Her values in respecting and honoring our love was very apparent, as she was especially accommodating in helping us make our ceremony unique to us and our backgrounds. The ceremony went very smoothly, particularly for one being translated! She was comforting and helpful while we were exchanging our vows, which is such a nervous moment in front of all of your loved ones. AC had also came to our home a second time to do a private legal wedding after our celebration wedding.

The ceremony was so touching, and we didn't have anyone with dry eyes at the end of it. Even a dear friend of ours, who didn't cry at her own daughters wedding, was sobbing afterward because the ceremony was so sweet and touching!

We highly recommend AC to anyone, religious or not!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Cheryl · Married on 05/31/2008

We met A.C. Warden of Capital Ceremonies after interviewing about 5 other officients and not being to please with what we had seen. A.C. impressed us right away. She spent 2 hours with us at our initial consultation discussing our background, our relationship, our families, our future and took notes the whole time. She provided us with all of her credentials showing that she was licensed - something none of the others we met wit did! She e-mailed us a list of "get to know you" questions and a list of questions about our ceremony venue and other vendors. She asked for contact info for those closest to us to get other peoples' perspectives on us. About 1 month before the wedding she sent us a draft of our ceremony and we were touched by how personal it was. She really listened to us and used the answers we gave her in our questionare to create a wonderful ceremony. A number of our guests commented that it was the most personal and enjoyable ceremony they had ever seen/heard.

Sent on 06/19/2008

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Cheryl & Sean! I truly enjoyed working with you also and this is such a beautiful tribute! I'm always embarrassed to ask couples to write these reviews so thank you so much for taking the time. Hope you two Newlyweds are doing well!

Linda · Married on 03/30/2008

A.C. Warden of Capital Ceremonies was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We liked how attentive she was going through the initial consultation. We knew she was going to make our ceremony personal. Our families come from different religions and backgrounds, she understood that we still wanted aspects from both cultures to be incorporated.

She was very flexible and accomodated to all the changes we had.

During our rehearsal, she kept things very organized and we practiced until everyone was confident.

During the ceremony, I got choked up with the words and A.C. was very soothing to get me through.

All my Family and Guests loved the ceremony and thought it was touching and showed our love, honored our parents, and appreciated the friends and family that were witness to the event. I saw in the DVD of our wedding and saw lots of people crying, including my uncles.

AC was wonderful celebrant and person and we were honored to have her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Linda (and Frank)
    Thank you SO much for the lovely words! I truly enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you also for participating in the Bridal magazine article. I'll send it to you.
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 03/12/2016

A.C. officiated our wedding earlier this month and did a fantastic job. We wanted an officiant who could help us create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. We desired a ceremony that was secular, personal and that was accessible to our guests. A.C. was able to help us accomplish this by learning more about us as a couple and providing us with opportunities to contribute to the process of creating our ceremony. She had many excellent choices for readings and allowed us to choose rituals that felt right to us- we had a warming of the rings as well as a unity ceremony involving a special wine we had picked out in Santa Barbara. So many of our guests commented that A.C. was an excellent officiant and that our ceremony was intentional, held their attention and demonstrated our love for one another. A.C had some opinions regarding the placement of certain items in particular places in the ceremony, but she did her best to explain these opinions to us and we appreciated that. Choosing A.C. for our officiant was definitely the right choice and we are so glad that she was a part of our big day.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Capital Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Brigid. It was a joy to work with you and Cara and to meet all of your family and friends. They are all so loving and supportive of you both and I could really feel the love in the room. I wish you both a lifetime (and beyond) of happiness.