Cannon Catering Reviews

Cannon Catering 5
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptional

They were great making the menu exactly how we wanted it and everyone raved about the food!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2019

Delicious, Timely, Warm, Professional

Awesome. Food was incredible, arrived in time and stayed warm for guests. Staff were professional and courteous. Great all around.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rob Hartz · Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal Service

Cannon Catering is such a pleasure to work with, from the moment we first contacted them to the day of our wedding they have been amazing. It’s nearly been a month after my wedding day and my guests are still commenting about how great the food and service was. I even had a guest at the end of the night express how thankful she was for our caterer who made her feel at ease and asked her if she needed them to make her anything specific after she mentioned to them that she had brought her own food due to dietary restrictions. I had another guest express that he asked for seconds towards the end of the reception and the food was still hot! Overall, I can’t recommend Cannon Catering enough. I’m extremely thankful we chose them to cater our wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • W

William Blanke · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent Experience

My daughter got married on 6/21 and this was an out-of-town wedding for us to arrange. The people at Cannon Catering answered all our needs. The food was terrific, the service was professional and the night was problem free. I can highly recommend this group to handle an important event!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Heather · Married on 03/30/2019

Cannon Catering was amazing!!! They catered our wedding reception at Cross and Main in September. We had so many compliments on the food, especially the stuffed chorizo mushrooms! Everyone was asking for the leftovers, but we didn't want to share!! Kelly worked with us to make a custom menu for stations that incorporated four of the countries my husband and I have been to together. The whole wedding was centered around adventures together and Kelly was right there with us planning the best food from those areas! It was affordable and a fantastic value! The only thing I would suggest for future couples is to do passed hor d'oeuvres during cocktail hour as we did a station and the food ran out before the wedding party arrived. I am a wedding planner for Paisley and Pearl Events, which means I have had the chance to taste many of the caterers in the area and Cannon Catering is the best for taste and value! Highly recommend Cannon Catering!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Cannon Catering 6

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Delicious and Enjoyable!

Cannon was so hospitable throughout our planning process and we knew after meeting with Kelly that we wanted to work with Cannon! Kelly made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding and we got so many compliments on how delicious the appetizers were. We appreciated how accommodating Kelly was of our guest with different dietary needs and didn't bat an eye when we asked about it. In addition to being told that the food was great, we were also complimented on how happy the Cannon staff were while serving the guests. We truly appreciate Cannon being apart of our special day!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Vannessa

Vannessa Marin · Married on 11/23/2018

Gluten Free Bride

Cannon Catering did such an amazing job catering our wedding and bartending it as well! They were able to create the perfect Gluten Free menu for us as I have a Gluten allergy. Countless people told us it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten. The food was very delicious and the staff was kind and attentive. Will definitely try them again for another big event.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Denita

Denita · Married on 10/18/2018

We loved the service and the food!

Cannon did a great job with catering the food for our wedding! They were professional and pleasant and went above and beyond to make sure our day was a success! Having great food was important to us for day and Cannon delivered! The servers were very kind and attentive and our guests complimented all of the food! Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ronada · Married on 09/23/2018

"The Food Was Bomb" said every guest

If you don't have good food at your wedding, you've failed. Everyone and I mean everyone loved the food. Weeks later they are still talking about it - and the fact that they didn't have to choose between the two types of chicken, THEY COULD HAVE BOTH! We decided on a buffet with a plated salad and it was all flawless. The Cannon team did an awesome job with the food and bartending services. Our package also came with a comp cocktail hour as well.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

So easy to work with and Great communication! Kelly was the EASIEST vendor that I worked with. I really enjoyed tasting the food and meeting Kelly and her staff. When we went to the tasting, my mom and sister decided to come last minute and she even gave them food to try (I didn't mention they were coming to the tasting.) She treated us all with open arms. She was very professional and laidback at the same time. We decided to get full service and it was worth the money. Everyone enjoyed the Hors D'Oeuvres and the dinner. Thanks for helping me on my big day and making it less stressful! :)

Sent on 09/16/2018

Cannon Catering's reply:

Hi, Elizabeth, It was such a pleasure serving you and your friends and family. Thank you for allowing Cannon Catering to be a part of your special day!
    Kelly Cannon

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Cannon catering catered my wedding at River Ridge in August. They were absolutely amazing!! We went to two complementary private tastings prior to our wedding day. Kelly was so responsive to all of our emails and questions. We had so many last minute changes and they were so nice and helpful with assisting us with those changes. On the wedding day, they set up and cleaned up everything. The food was amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests. They even saved the bridal party some food from cocktail hour. When it was time to eat they brought the bride and groom plates to their table to ensure that we were able to eat. The staff is so friendly and professional. I couldn’t have asked for a better catering experience. I highly recommend Cannon Catering!! They have menu options to fit your budget as well as great food and staff!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Cannon Catering 7
    Cannon Catering 8
    Cannon Catering 9
    Cannon Catering 10

Julia · Married on 05/05/2018

We were recommended cannon catering by our venue and let me tell you they went beyond and above for our wedding on May 5,2018. We received so many complements on how good the appetizers and dinner was. Especially the mushroom caps! Kelly answers any small questions you have and even provided the stands for us to use as cupcakes holders along with a stand for our cheesecake that we used as our wedding cake .The shrimp and grits were a hit and our friends and family definitely went back for seconds . Cannon catering set up and broke down everything for us . It was delicious .

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jasmine · Married on 03/30/2018

Exceptional food, service, and professionalism!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Rana · Married on 12/07/2017

We use Cannon for an annual corporate Thanksgiving event. Always delicious. This year we changed things up and opted for a Christmas/Holiday event. Kelly was extremely responsive and the flexibility and menu suggestions made my life easy. The delivery and serving staff were so professional. We have had amazing feedback from our attendees, so much so that they want us to keep the Holiday event going in the future. The chicken marsala and golden mashed potatoes were fan favorites and are highly recommended. We will use Cannon over and over! Whether for a wedding or a corporate event or other catered needs, they are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Johnny · Married on 10/26/2017

We hired Cannon catering for our son's wedding reception this past Saturday. From reading other reviews I felt good about our decision to use Kelly but it's a big day and you just never know. Not only did Kelly & her staff meet our expectations they so far exceeded I cant begin to thank them enough. The food was absolutely perfect, so delicious and a source of many compliments from your guest. The presentation, professionalism of the staff and again delicious food!! Should I have a personal or business need for catering in the future Cannon Catering will be my first call.
    Thank you so much! Johnny & Shannon Murphy

Sent on 11/06/2017

Lori · Married on 10/22/2017

My daughter and I sat down at a walkthrough with our vendors a couple of weeks before the wedding date. You have all of the big, general things figured out well before this point, but a switch gets flipped about a month before the occasion, and all of the minute details suddenly are clamoring for your attention. We were expecting to leave our walk through with more details to iron out, having uncovered additional questions from each vendor. Kelly from Cannon Catering had no intention of allowing us to feel that way. She had all of the answers, rather than questions for us. Even this close to the event date she worked with us on changes in the menu (we had stations), and made suggestions to compliment them. She worked effortlessly with our wedding planner and the venue to nail down the flow of the reception. Her very calm demeanor and professional experience was very reassuring. At the reception, Jon and his crew were so accommodating, and a pleasure to work with. As a host of the event, I had no worries, no stress, and I really enjoyed the party! I owe so much of that to Cannon Catering. Oh, and did I mention the rave reviews from guests on the fabulous food?!!!!!! #Shrimp&Grits<3 Thank you, Cannon Catering!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Edwin · Married on 04/15/2017

Cannon catering has great service all around. Their food is amazing and I love it every time I eat it. They also do a great job with making people feel welcomed and they do everything in their power to meet your needs and even exceed them. It is a great option for big catering events and small ones too. They are so professional with everything they do !

Sent on 03/30/2017

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding was in November 2016. The food was amazing, we still get compliments on the food!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/11/2016

This is a family owned business based out of Wake Forest, North Carolina. We are using them for our rehearsal dinner. Our event is on a future date but the preliminaries have been wonderful. We met with them and they gave us a tasting of what I must say, quite delicious food. The price is very reasonable and the staff is extremely personable. Kelly is wonderful and attentive. There are no hidden fees or extra cost. They are straight with you. I'm looking forward to my event with them but the experience so far has been awesome.

Okay, my event was on 6/10/2016. The caterer arrived on time, set up was professional, elaborate and beautiful. The food was very good, presentation was marvelous and the attendant was fantastic. Overall, the evening was one to remember.
    Thanks Cannon for a job well done
    Leroy and Yolanda Holley

Sent on 09/24/2015

heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Cannon Catering was great to work with. I corresponded mostly with Kelly and she was so friendly and helpful. Last minute changes were no problem, which is so nice when last minute changes are already stressful enough. Susan ran our event and she did an excellent job. The staff was great and the food was absolutely delicious. We ate left overs for 2 days after the wedding. The mac n cheese is even good cold! Everyone told me I wouldn't even get to taste the food at my wedding, but feast we did, they made sure of it! We had a fully stocked bar that the bartender kept rolling until the very end. They even managed to keep guests happy when we ran out of hard liquor (FYI buy a lot of liquor that's what the people want we had 2 cases of wine leftover!). Thanks so much for helping our wedding turn out so amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Georgette · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding was 4/30/16. I cannot say enough good things about Cannon! Communication was excellent, price was fair, work was impeccable, display was amazing, staff was wonderful. So with never planned an event like this before, wasn't sure what to expect really; photos on a website can be misleading, however, everything was amazing. The cocktail hour before hand was superb, made us feel so fancy really having staff go around with silver trays and their staff could hardly complete a trip, once folks had a taste of the items. The fresh fruit display was so beautiful, I almost didn't want to touch it, wish I had taken more pictures of the food truly now. The best part was how accommodating they were with our mild food allergies! I wish we could use them for every meal, not just events!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Debbie · Married on 12/18/2015

This caterer could not have been more professional and flexible in providing amazing food for our event. The food was absolutely delicious and they are so easy to work with. We highly recommend anyone to contact Cannon Catering for any catering needs in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Cannons provided the food for our daughters rehearsal dinner and wedding reception on October 9th and 10th 2015. I can't say enough about the service that was given and the quality of the food was amazing. They were very friendly and very professional and very easy to work with. If you are looking for great food and service I would highly recommend Cannons.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Erin · Married on 03/21/2015

The food was amazing, and they provided the perfect amount. They took care of us as well as our guests. They matched our colors, and we got so many compliments on the variety of food, as well as the taste. They really took the time to meet with us and ensure everything was perfect for our day.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/26/2013

We used Cannon Catering for our wedding reception and the food was amazing! Our guest have not stopped commenting on how great the food and service were at the reception. Cannon Catering is amazing to work with and they ensure that the menu for your big day is exactly what you want it to be.

Sent on 06/07/2013