Candy Table Events LLC Reviews

6 | Olney, MD

6 Reviews for Candy Table Events LLC

Candy Table Events LLC
    Katie’s Candy Table was an enormous success at our Family Reunion! Katie is an amazing and professional woman, so many relatives and guests commented on how awesome the display of the candy and how elegant it was. The elderly, the children all had a ball at the tables. Everyone loved it and could not stop talking about it for it was the first we had ever had. The different types of candy were delicious. I would recommend Katie over and over and would advertise her events to other family reunions. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Candy Tables Events did an AMAZING job on my candy table for my wedding! I made a special request to get me and my husband's candy first and she made sure that we were the first ones to get our candy. She customized the table with our initials and pictures from points throughout our relationship. It was amazing and I LOVED my candy table. All my guests talked about how nice it was and that was the key. We love Candy Table Events and would recommend them for any event we do in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Laurice · event on 06/14/2015

Very elegant, professional and affordable!!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Cora · Married on 06/01/2014

The candy table was a huge hit at my wedding!! It was great because, guests had an opportunity to take home a favor that they would actually enjoy! The setup was very professional, & elegant. You can tell there was a great deal of attention given to details. The guests loved it, & I did too!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Sheritha · Married on 11/03/2012

Katie's display and presentation were outstanding! In the busyness of preparing for my Mom's birthday celebration, I had no idea as to what I wanted, yet I knew I wanted something beautiful and delicious. With an even measure of calm and keen creativity, Katie asked questions, took note and created the loveliest and tastiest display I'd ever seen. Would recommend and use Katie time and time again!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Katie Spann provided excellent service. She was responsive and worked to compliment the theme of my event. She was creative and made suggestions that enhanced other aspects of the event. Her presentation was excellent and garnered many compliments from guests. She was professional, prompt and made herself available for several discussions about my event. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wishing to add a special touch of creativity and elegance to an event.

Sent on 01/24/2016