Candy Buffet Lady Reviews

Candy Buffet Lady 5
Candy Buffet Lady 6
Candy Buffet Lady 7

Jose · Married on 05/18/2018

Debra was extremely professional and I would recommend her to anyone wanting a personalized experience. I had the chance to use her for our Prom which had an Orient Express theme. For our event, Debra really stuck to the theme and the students definitely commented on how spot on she was to the theme. She offered great quality candy and the colors were exactly what the prom committee wanted. I would recommend Debra in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Manuela · Married on 03/03/2018

Debi was awesome to work with! Very friendly , ordered exactly what we wanted for our wedding candy table and even added some extras for us!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Brad · Married on 03/03/2018

Debi is wonderful! She has such a creative eye and really goes out of her way to make your vision come to life! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jeff · Married on 03/03/2018

The Candy Buffet Lady was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I are forever grateful for the amazing candy buffet experience that she provided! She was not only incredibly easy to work with, but she provided a stunning and delicious candy buffet for our Super Mario Bros. themed wedding! I would highly recommend Debi to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Candy Buffet Lady 8
    Candy Buffet Lady 9
    Candy Buffet Lady 10
    Candy Buffet Lady 11
    Candy Buffet Lady 12
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/27/2018

Debi did the best job with candy and cake pops for my son and daughter in law’s wedding! She was so professional and stayed within my budget and the brides color scheme! I recommend her 100%

Sent on 02/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Debra did an absolutely amazing job on the candy buffet at our wedding! We wanted this to be our party favor for guests, and she went above and beyond to customize the options and put together some beautiful decor for the table to match our theme. She was extremely responsive and had very creative ideas. My dad loves macaroons so she even found a way to order them in our exact colors. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/24/2017

What an amazing addition to a party!
    My husband was so happy and exciting!
    The cake pops were a huge hit
    Popcorn bar was awesome
    Candy had great selections of all his favorites and she followed my requests 100% based on our needs.
    My husband doesn't like gum or rock candy, so she happily eliminated those items.
    Also I really wanted something on the piano and she made the popcorn bar there and it was sooo cute!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Candy Buffet Lady 13
    Candy Buffet Lady 14
    Candy Buffet Lady 15
    Candy Buffet Lady 16
    Candy Buffet Lady 17
    Candy Buffet Lady 18

Alba · Married on 04/11/2017

Candy Buffet can partnered with my store for special events at Alfred Angelo, Boynton Beach. The are amazing as vendors as well as very responsible and professional with their clientele. Their product is always fresh and delicious, and they are flexible to work out their time to offer the best customer service to their friends and clients. I will strongly recommend this place to all my brides, bridesmaids, family and friends. They are incredible!!! Alba Aguilar

Sent on 04/11/2017

Marlene · Married on 04/06/2017

professional services w personal touch

Sent on 04/25/2017

Test · Married on 02/16/2017

The bride and groom were huge Star Trek and Star Wars fans. She created this amazing buffet incorporating themes from both. It was a huge hit!! Creative, competent, comprehensive! Perfection.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Belinda · Married on 11/12/2016

I was amazed this was the most amazing wedding favor ever! Debby was amazing and she made me feel like Family! She has the best ideas. My cousins candy bar was a huge hit!!!!! Thank You Debbie

Sent on 12/19/2016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

Debra was so wonderful to work with and so patient in helping me as I came to her SUPER last minute before my wedding and needed a candy buffet in a pinch. She put together the most beautiful display!! Our guests loved it and were raving about it. She was very professional and came in person to attend to the table and make sure candy was replenished if needed and kept things looking neat. She is very creative, conscientious about theme, pays attention to all the little details, and highly talented. Thank you so much!! :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jo Ann · Married on 08/13/2016

Candy Buffet Lady was a great addition to our grand opening celebration! The setup was beautiful! I would highly recommend her for you event!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Debra is the best at what she does. Everyone loved it!! This was one of the best ideas to have at our wedding. The candy buffet display was awesome! The display of the candy buffet added so much elegance to the wedding. It was the hit of the party. Who needs favors when you have CANDY!!!! Debra's work is almost impossible to match and I would highly recommend her.

Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

I had the Candy Buffet Lady for my wedding and it was amazing!!! It was such a gorgeous, delicious, and unique addition to have at an event. All of my guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved the candy buffet; It was so elegant and lovely! Debi was very professional and absolutely as sweet as her candy. Great price and value, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jackie · Married on 03/12/2016

Although the guests love eating wedding cake, there are a lot of hours left to celebrate when the cake is finished. The dessert table provides your guests with an assortment of goodies or healthy nibbles to enjoy for the next several hours.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Tamara · Married on 02/14/2016

I cannot express in words the amazing work you did for us. Our candy table was spot on. The fact that you went anove and beyond by making the beautiful rose pops and the Phantom cookies...amazing. i cannot wait to use you again. Thank you so much for making it so special. If only i could.post pictures.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Eileen · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with The Candy Buffet Lady was an absolute pleasure. Her wonderful personality made working with her so easy and effortless. The Candy Buffet Lady is creative and worked tirelessly to make sure my daughters wedding was exactly as she envisioned. She was proactive and accessible which eliminated all the stress. She totally understood the vision of the wedding and customized the candy buffet to match our decor. She added so many extra touches that we did not even ask for to ensure the success of the candy buffet. The buffet was a "wow" factor in the room. My guests loved the presentation and enjoyed the many delectable treats that were available on the table. So many of my guests still call me to comment on how much they loved the addition of the unique and custom candy table. They enjoyed the "favors" for days after the wedding. I highly recommend Debi as a unique and special vendor for your wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 02/13/2018

3.5

I had a great experience with the Candy Lady!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Candy Buffet Lady's reply:

Hi Jaclyn,
    Thank you for writing the review you did for the Ironshore 5th Anniversary Party. For my own edification for future jobs, it would help me to know why you rated my professionalism a 3.5.
    As you can see, so far I have been rated all 5's because of the time, effort and communication I have with all my clients.
    It would really appreciate some feedback from you, so I can improve the areas you feel I fell short in. I strive to always please my clients.
    Thanks,