Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica Reviews

51 | James Hill, JM

51 Reviews for Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica

Kahmoy · Married on 03/31/2018

The name "candid expressions" perfectly describes their work. A huge thank you to Jodi and Roan for providing such BEAUTIFUL photos. If your an introvert, Jodi will definitely get you out your shell and you will have very beautiful and sweet candid shots. I really enjoyed working with this team. There were very responsive, creative and excellent pricing. I was so overwhelmed with their great work that i i found it very hard to to choose the photos in my package and went wayyyyyyyyyy over my limit :). Planning a destination can be difficult as you wont be as hands on as you would like to be but i can guarantee you that your photos will be on point working with these guys.

Overall excellent service and great pricing. No need to hesitate...JUST BOOK THEM!!!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

I was very happy to come across candid expressions photography for my wedding day roan and Jodian are responsive , professional and I am in love with my pictures. Thank you guys for making this experience amazing and being apart of me and Andrews wedding day we appreciate it!

Sent on 08/24/2017

scoobie · Married on 02/17/2017

Planning an event from another country is extremely difficult. My emails were responded to quickly by Roan and he showed up early...took amazing photos, then sent them to me on the agreed upon date.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Deborah · Married on 12/28/2016

Roan and Jodian were great to work with. We had been in contact for months from Canada and they were able to meet our needs. They were so flexible and resourceful and went above and beyond. Jodian even set up my hair and makeup for the 2 shoots. We were taken to a beautiful location for the trash the dress shoot, as well as having Roan at our sunset ceremony for photos. I would recommend Candid Expressions to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank You Deborah! You guys are tooooo much fun!!!!!

Cara · Married on 12/10/2016

Not only were Roan & Jodian professional & kind, but also so much fun! Got married at Tensing Pen a little over a month ago, and we would recommend them to anyone. They are creative and original though also welcoming to any suggestions. We have been able to view our online proofs and absolutely love our photos!
    Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully!
    Cara & Brendan

Sent on 01/17/2017

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank you Cara & Brendan! We had so much fun using our ideas and combining them with yours! Thank you for being such fun persons!

sanya · Married on 11/16/2016

A BIGGGG thank you Candid Expressions for a job WELL DONE. Pics are awesome!!!!! Captured every special moment on our big day. Level of professionalism was great!! Effort and flexibility was very much appreciated :-). Would certainly do business with u guys again. Thnx much.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank you Both! You are both great clients!

Sachareen · Married on 10/08/2016

Many thanks to Jody and Roan for my my day extra special. Thanks a millions again! Service was the best!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

You are both welcome and thank you for choosing Candid Expressions Photography!

Norvege · Married on 10/02/2016

Jodi and Ron are amazing! I am truly satisfied with their work. They are very professional from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with them. Our photos looks amazing. We have received a lot of compliments from our family and friends.
    I was amazed by their work on WeddingWire.com and fell in love and decided to book with them. They are very trustworthy and easy to work with. Pricing was within our budget. They will work with you and help you customize a package that will work for you. Its worth the price. Jodi and I build a relationship through emails and phone calls . She answered all my questions right away and never was I disappointed of their service.
    To sum up this review, my husband Gerald and I are extremely please and very satisfied with our photos and the professionalism of the team. We couldn't ask for a better crew.

CandidExpressionsPhotographyJamaica we thank you! :)

Love,

Norvege & Gerald 10.02.16

Sent on 10/12/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

This is such a beautiful review! Thank you Norvege and Gerald for working with us!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

We were very pleased with candid expressions! They were reasonably priced and easy to work with. They arrived on time and ready to go. Not everyone in my group was too easy to deal with but they took it in stride. I would definitely recommend them for your destination wedding! We can't wait to see all our pictures!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

Exceptional service! I definately recommend candid expressions, my pictures were beyond perfect, everyone was impressed with them. The time was used wisely and I felt very comfortable doing the pics. My whole wedding was captured perfectly from all the pics taken. Will be doing service with them again. I got my money's worth at an affordable rate. Am in love they made me feel like family. Thanks candid Expressions I have no regrets!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! You guys were awesome!

Jody · Married on 08/08/2016

Jodi, Roan and Ryan took such good care of me and made me the happiest bride ever. When booking with Jodi, she was extremely helpful and responsive, answered all my questions patiently, never once let me feel like he bridezilla I know I was. Roan and Ryan were so patient on the day of the wedding, we were running an hour behind because of the makeup artist coming late and I was definitely about to lose it, but these guys helped me calm completely. Asking my softly to smile when taking getting ready shots, by being extremely professional and kind and getting the shots but still managing to stay out of the way. At the ceremony, the reception, and after party they captured all the moments I wanted. After the wedding I got a little snipet of photos to share within 2 days and he rest followed shortly after. The editing was excellent, my album is beautiful. They were everything I could have hoped for. My sister in law was a bridesmaid, she's getting married next year and has already decided to book them. You should too!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Lance · Married on 07/31/2016

We are totally satisfy with the quality of work Candid Expressions did for. We were defiantly overwhelmed to see the level of experience the Roan has, am pleased to say Candid expressions made our wedding a memorable event Good job guys ????

Sent on 08/26/2016

Rachelle · Married on 05/20/2016

The whole team at Candid Expressisons were AMAZING!!!!!! Every question I had they had an answer for. There was never any confusions. No disappointments. Always responded to me in a timely manner. They made me feel important but also as if we were friends before we even met. The photos for my wedding, May 20 2016, came out great!!!! I called them at a great time where I was able to snatch up a great package deal they had going on at the time. They were extremely professional through the whole experience. What I really loved was the communication after my wedding keeping me updated on my photos. I received my photos in less than two weeks coming back from Jamaica. I had so many questions and I never felt as if I was ever bothering them or as if they didn't feel like being bothered with me. They were one part of my whole wedding experience that didn't frustrate me and I thank them for that. THANK YOU!!!!

Rachelle Woodson
    Chicago, IL

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • I

IFeanyi · Married on 04/17/2016

Candid Expressions (Roan, Jodian, Hitchman, Ryan and team) were an unbelievable photography team. From the moment my husband and I met with Candid Expressions (Roan and Jodian), they made us feel relaxed and natural. They were very attentive, had a genuine care to provide the best service to us and provide exactly the photos we envisioned. The Candid Expressions team was very clear in all their correspondence before the wedding, arrived early on the day of and was really careful about giving us all space without missing any important moments. We selected the unlimited package , which included all day unimited photography and videography on the day of the wedding. The day after the wedding Roan and Ryan arranged to take us to Negril for Trash the Dress pics. They took us to some really awesome scenic locations that produced some shots that we will treasure forever.
    The video produced from our wedding and reception was phenomenal. I was simply blown away with the way it captured the very essence of our wedding. The fun, the dancing, the speeches, the absolute joy were all perfectly captured in an 13minute video. The drone shots and the clarity of the video was bar none, we couldn't have been pleased more with the final product. Candid Expressions took over 3500+ shots of our wedding day and day after and I can honestly say I loved them all. Although my smile may not have been the best or someone may not have been looking directly into the camera, the quality of the shots were superb and the angles were perfect. I would absolutely recommend Candid Expressions for all your photography services. Hands down the best photographer team Jamaica has to offer. Sincerely -- Ifeanyi and Tola

Sent on 09/04/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank You ifeanyi & Tola! You guys are amazing!

Crystal · Married on 02/29/2016

Candid Expressions produced better photographs than I ever imagined could be done. My husband and I are both very artistic, and have an eye for composition, lighting etc. These people were perfect! They captured every moment beautifully! Everyone in each picture looked so attractive. The sun set so quickly yet they still were able to photograph each moment even after the sun went down. They were reasonable, friendly, speedy with the images and overall a dream to work with. If you are looking for a photographer in Jamaica, I say book Candid Expressions right away!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank You Both!! It was indeed a pleasure working with you.

Jisa · Married on 12/25/2015

I have a wedding/event consultant business and used his service several times. My clients always come back with great feedback about his creativity and professionalism. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Alexander · Married on 12/19/2015

From the courtesy to the most beautiful pictures that we could ever ask for, choosing Candid Expressions was truly an amazing experience! The day of the "Trash-the-Dress" pictures, the weather was bad with a lot of rain, so Roan, the photographer, suggested that we took the pictures the next day (displaying the highest level of professionalism) which was absolutely perfect! All of the ideas for the poses were very original and fun, especially the one where I was hanging upside down from a tree! LOL Also, the wedding pictures were breathtaking! The overall experience was flawless and I would recommend this company to ANYONE, not only taking wedding pictures, but any kind of pictures! Thank you all so much for everything and we WILL be seeing you all again sometime in the future!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

:) thank you guys! This review truly warms our hearts! Thank you for choosing us!

J · Married on 12/12/2015

Thanks for making me look good in photos for the first time ever. Felt like family there, so relaxed and blended well making the day about her. "Amazing at Best" customer service by far. Thanks for the ride! Josh

Sent on 02/04/2016

Robin · Married on 12/12/2015

I am VERY picky when it comes to weddings. As a previous owner of an event company and an amateur photographer myself... I was worried about my photos and I wanted to remember every detail. He captured our memories so well, we look back .... laugh, smile, and fall in love all over again from our photos. We got married in paradise at Couples Resort Twin Isle and we are glad we chose Roan to be our photographer. Every detail of the sunset, water and the breeze, we remember by looking at the pictures he produced. He was very flexible to what I wanted. His pictures were AMAZING. I am extremely happy and so is my husband. TRUST HIM. He will give you the memories you want. We love your work Roan, we appreciate everything. ~ Robin

Sent on 02/04/2016

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

Thank you Robin! It was our pleasure working with you :)

Kerry · Married on 11/27/2015

I was first introduced to Roan by Facebook, where i fell in love with his pictures and immediately sent him a facebook message to which his response was right away. Residing in florida and planning a destination wedding wasnt easy. Roan was so professional thru emails/texts and phone calls that when i met him for the first time face to face, it felt like i knew him before. Roan and his time captured our wedding day exactly how we imagined it to be. I had no regrets and i fully recommend Candid Expression for anyone looking for great photography services. Roan thank you capturing a lifetime of precious memories. Robert and Kerry Stewart 11/27/15

Sent on 12/07/2015

Johnny · Married on 11/06/2015

Roan and Jodian where accommodating to our specific needs very professional and a treat to have present the day of the event. That being said after viewing the product we are blown away by the quality of the photos. We would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Phylis · Married on 10/11/2015

October 11, 2015 was on of the best days ever! We had my daughters wedding reception on a private charter. Roan Robinson was our photographer that day. We couldn't have asked for a better person to help us capture all those incredible memories. Roan was so professional, kind and a pleasure to work with. If I would have had knowledge of his work before heading to Jamaica, I would have used him to take the photos at my daughters wedding. Roan has gone above and beyond with helping me get all the photos he took that day. I would 100% recommend him too anyone that is looking for a photographer! They won't be disappointed! ...We be coming back to Jamaica in 2017 to renew my wedding vows. I will for sure use him to take the photos on that special day.
    Thank you Roan for everything!
    Phylis Hill

Sent on 10/21/2015

My fiance and I had our engagement pictures taken. Staff was extremely creative and professional......we absoultely loved our pics!

Sent on 10/17/2015

MOHAMED · Married on 08/22/2015

Roan are the best! You will forever be connected to us... our greatest memories are thru your lens!!! Thank you for the amazing job you did at our wedding, and for making my wife happy and recommending different locations. Your great at what you do, we will see you when we return to Jamaica. One love!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

LoToya · Married on 08/08/2015

We used Candid Expression Jamaica for our Montego Bay, Jamaica wedding photography and videography services. Roan and his team did an amazing job and we absolutely love our photos!! The Candid Expression team captured all of the amazing moments of our special day without being intrusive. My husband and I highly recommend Candid Expression Jamaica for wedding photography and videography services.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Candid Expressions Photography Jamaica's reply:

It was our pleasure making your wedding day a memorable one