Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator Reviews

64 Reviews for Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator

• Margaret

Margaret M. · Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Seamstress and Coordinator

We hired Camrin as our day of coordinator for our wedding had her alter both my and my niece's dresses. She was really great, super affordable, and went above and beyond to help us make our day as great as possible. She was super on top of everything and made our wedding day stress free. We definitely will recommend her to all of our engaged friends and family.

Sent on 07/25/2021

Hillary D. · Married on 06/19/2021

Highly recommend

Camrin did an amazing job on extensive alternations for my wedding dress. She is very talented and a pleasure to work with. She comes with my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/16/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful to work with!

Camrin was wonderful to work with! She altered my dress to how I wanted it and was amazing throughout the whole process. She was great with communicating and also efficient!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Rachel K. · Married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend

Plainly put, Camrin is amazing and 10/10 would recommend. I had my wedding dress and my mom's dress altered here. She is just a great person and helped calm my anxiety about the dress fitting. Both dresses ended up exactly as we wanted them.

Sent on 05/10/2021

Lauren R. · Married on 02/06/2021

Fantastic work!

Value
    Camrin was amazing to work with! She altered my wedding dress in a very reasonable time at a very fair price. She was easy to talk to and was willing to make any changes I requested or asked about. She is very good at what she does and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley G. · Married on 11/14/2020

Couldn’t ask for better!

Camrin is amazing!!! My dress was perfect for my wedding! The timeline was perfect. I would definitely recommend Camrin!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent Work - Very Helpful

Camrin was a lifesaver. My dress was ordered too big, then I lost some weight, so it had to be taken down multiple sizes. She basically reconstructed the top to fit my body perfectly. I am so happy with Camrin's work, plus she's such a sweetheart!

Sent on 02/19/2021
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/19/2020

Simply amazing!

Hire her!! You will not be disappointed! My wedding dress was huge and I was so stressed about it because it definitely did not fit how it should. It was absolutely perfect by the time she was finished with it and I am SO happy I went to her! She was so easy to work with and was beyond helpful every step of the way!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Allison

Allison L. · Married on 08/25/2020

Very flexible and so helpful!

Camrin did a wonderful job altering my wedding gown to fit me perfectly for my big day! All communication with her was prompt and she was very supportive and professional. Knowing that she was taking care of my gown amidst multiple wedding date changes and the endless stress that came with planning a wedding during a pandemic gave me so much peace of mind. I would absolutely recommend Camrin to any bride looking for an excellent seamstress!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Laura B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic!

Camrin delivered!Above&beyond! She altered my daughter's wedding dress exactly how my daughter wanted it- we could not have been happier- beautiful! Camrin was particular- making sure every detail was covered- things we didn't even think of i.e. making sure the beading under her arms wouldn't rub and cause discomfort and the list goes on and on- that is why she is fantastic- she knows what to do- an expert! She also altered my dress, my mother's and my mother-in-law's to perfection. As if she couldn't be any better, it is her warm, kind and caring attitude that truly shines. We looked forward to our fittings because Camrin was so pleasant and fun to be with! Do not hesitiate to go to her for all of your fitting needs! A+++++!!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Rebecca B. · Married on 11/23/2019

camrinedwardsseamstress

Camrin was amazing to work with! She does outstanding work, and pays attention to every detail! She went above and beyond to make sure the entire bridal party was 100% satisfied with the end results!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing and beautiful work

I did not have my wedding shoes with me at the time of first appointment, but Camrin was able to adjust my dress perfectly for the wedding! She was very flexible with scheduling. Camrin was fantastic and will definitely recommend her to all my engaged and soon to be engaged friends!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Kathryn S. · Married on 10/27/2019

Camrin is the BEST!!!

I honestly can’t say enough about how great it was to work with Camrin. My daughter got married this past October 2019 and Camrin was a huge part of making her big day a success. My daughter currently lives in Australia, but she and her husband chose to come home to get married. She’d picked out her gown on a previous trip home but wasn’t due back to the U.S. until the week of the wedding. I was a nervous wreck wondering how on earth we could get her gown fitted in less than a week.

Camrin to the rescue! We went to her shop on Monday for the initial fitting. Camrin had the dress ready for a second and final fitting on Tuesday and we picked up the dress on Thursday. I still can’t believe she was able to get it ready and absolutely perfect in four days!

The gown was gorgeous, and everyone commented on how beautiful my daughter looked. We couldn’t have pulled off such a wonderful day without Camrin. Not only is she a highly skilled seamstress, she’s a delight to work with. Happy, friendly and extremely patient, especially with anxious mothers-of-the-bride. I can’t recommend her highly enough. THANKS CAMRIN! ♥♥♥

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/12/2019

Must book!

I really cannot say enough about Camrin! I was recommended to her and it was one of the best parts of my wedding experience! She did such an awesome job with my dress. She made me feel so comfortable to tell her everything I wanted done to the dress and then executed! Her shop is beautiful and I even bought jewelry from her for the day as well! Originally she was just my seamstress but then after getting to know her I hired her as my day of coordinator. This was the best decision! She is so calm and just has an ease about her. She took all of the stress out of my day and helped make my day run so smoothly. She took time to get to know my vision and asked questions I haven’t even thought of! The second I hired her everything was made easier and stress free! If you are looking for a day of coordinator she is your girl! Thank you so much for everything Camrin! I will be coming to you forever!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/05/2019

So Accommodating!

Camrin is an absolute superstar! I live overseas, and was only in the US 1 week before my wedding. Camrin fit in 3 fittings and all the work on my dress in 5 days! She honestly saved my wedding by being so accommodating. Not to mention the work on my dress - which was also done perfectly.

Would 100% recommend Camrin to other brides.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

I was a princess!

Camrin is the best!! she made sure my dress fit perfectly and that I was satisfied with every aspect of it!! I felt like the most beautiful princess on our wedding day!! Thank you Camrin!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 09/09/2019

Everything I imagined

I first went to Camrin to have my wedding dress altered. She did an amazing job!! She went above and beyond on my alterations. I wanted my dress fitted and she did just that! Super friendly and easy to get an appointment. Would highly recommend

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Andrea

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2019

She Calmed an Annoyingly Disgruntled Mother of the Bride

I found Camrin at the recommendation of L&H Bridal Rack (where I bought my wedding dress). I loved how easy it was to walk that thing right over! She made minor alterations and pressed the dress. The dress mostly fit so alterations weren't a huge concern of mine, but I am eternally grateful at how she handled my mother (who was only able to come for the final fitting, and who made it pretty clear she didn't like the dress). Camrin helped her see what I saw in the dress and by the time the wedding rolled around she was thrilled with how it looked and so excited to be in charge of the bustle.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Sandra

Sandra I. · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing Work! Extremadamente profesional!

I jire Camrin to do alterations to my dress. Camrin did an amazing job on my dress. I'm 1000% satisfy with the final result. Para los hispanos les dejo saber que Camrin es increible en su trabajo. Es de calidad excelente y trabaja muy rapido. Para la calidad y rapidez de su trabajo el precio esta perfecto! Thank you again for such a great job in my dress.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Camrin did an AMAZING job on my dress!

I had a unique situation where I wanted to add long sleeves to my dress. Camrin guided me through the entire process giving great advice while keeping my budget in mind. She gave prompt responses to the many questions I had, met with me a week prior to our scheduled appointment because I was nervous, and worked extremely hard in finding the correct fabric and design for my dress. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was by Camrin and her knowledge and experience!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Erika

Erika M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Amazing

Camrin was awesome!!! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone for alterations. Her talent is one of a kind. I could not have asked for more. Not only is she very skilled in her trade but she offers hand made items to make your day even more special. Did I mention the hand maid vail she made for me?!?! SHE IS AMAZING! Thank you so much Carmin 10 Stars! - Erika M.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Ryann M. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Seamstress and Coordinator

Camrin was a lifesaver the day of my wedding! I didn’t know how much I needed her until we were doing rehearsal. She was the perfect fit for my wedding, knowledgeable about the venue and in the loop with all my vendors.

My dress was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Camrin is great!

Camrin was an absolute joy to work with. She did alterations for my wedding dress back in October and I can’t thank her enough for the amazing job she did. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Kristina · Married on 07/07/2018

Camrin did an awesome job on my gown!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/15/2018

Camrin did an awesome job altering my dress, as well as my mother's dress for my wedding! She was professional, upbeat and detail oriented. I completely trusted Camrin with taking care of my dress and having it in perfect condition for my big day. Her pricing was reasonable, and the dress felt amazing on my wedding day! I couldn't say more about her work and friendly disposition!!

Sent on 07/10/2018