Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator Reviews

Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 6
Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 7
  • Sandra

Sandra Iraheta · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing Work! Extremadamente profesional!

I jire Camrin to do alterations to my dress. Camrin did an amazing job on my dress. I'm 1000% satisfy with the final result. Para los hispanos les dejo saber que Camrin es increible en su trabajo. Es de calidad excelente y trabaja muy rapido. Para la calidad y rapidez de su trabajo el precio esta perfecto! Thank you again for such a great job in my dress.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Camrin did an AMAZING job on my dress!

I had a unique situation where I wanted to add long sleeves to my dress. Camrin guided me through the entire process giving great advice while keeping my budget in mind. She gave prompt responses to the many questions I had, met with me a week prior to our scheduled appointment because I was nervous, and worked extremely hard in finding the correct fabric and design for my dress. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was by Camrin and her knowledge and experience!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Erika

Erika Machemer · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply Amazing

Camrin was awesome!!! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone for alterations. Her talent is one of a kind. I could not have asked for more. Not only is she very skilled in her trade but she offers hand made items to make your day even more special. Did I mention the hand maid vail she made for me?!?! SHE IS AMAZING! Thank you so much Carmin 10 Stars! - Erika M.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kristina · Married on 07/07/2018

Camrin did an awesome job on my gown!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/15/2018

Camrin did an awesome job altering my dress, as well as my mother's dress for my wedding! She was professional, upbeat and detail oriented. I completely trusted Camrin with taking care of my dress and having it in perfect condition for my big day. Her pricing was reasonable, and the dress felt amazing on my wedding day! I couldn't say more about her work and friendly disposition!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Janell · Married on 06/09/2018

Camrin did an excellent job on my dress and my daughters gown. Even with my daughter living in VA Camrin was very accommodating. Everything fit perfectly!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 8
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 9
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 10
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 11

Sheila · Married on 05/19/2018

Camrin is absolutely amazing. I could not have done my wedding day without her and I highly recommend anyone getting married to hire her! She put my mom and I at ease both before and on my wedding day. It was truly a stress-free day because of her. She is positive, full of joy, and on top of everything! Additionally, she helped to improve my wedding dress that I made and it turning out better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 12
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 13

jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Camrin did my alterations for my wedding dress and did such a fantastic job! I only met with her twice and both times she was prompt, and my dress fit like a glove the day of the wedding. Her prices were as expected! Would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Avery · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough about Camrin!! My wedding gown was a dream-come-true. I never would have imagined that a dress could fit so perfectly and be so comfortable, but she made it happen! Camrin also altered my mother's dress and the dresses of three of my bridesmaids... all of the dresses turned out beautifully. Camrin was so personable, very accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you for having such a special part in my wedding day. You are the best Camrin! : )

Sent on 04/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2018

Camrin tailored my bridal gown, as well as several of my bridesmaids. She did a phenomenal job and worked quickly, as well!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful Work

She altered my wedding dress and also a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in. The alterations were perfect & the price was very reasonable! Love Camrin!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Jill · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Camrin was an absolute joy! She knew exactly how to achieve what I was looking for and the end product was more than I could have hoped for! She fit the dress perfectly to me, the bustle was on point and she made the slit look like it was supposed to be a part of the dress from the start!! My mother and I loved her so much we got her to alter her mother of the brides dress as well. Camrin was exactly the seamstress I needed as she made me feel comfortable every step of the way. She even worked her magic on my veil! It used to be my mothers and she altered it to fit what I was looking for.

I cannot say enough great things about Camrin and her work! As only planning to get married once, my dress and her alterations to it, made it the dress of my dreams and I could not have been happier! Thank you Camrin for making me feel my most beautiful and fabulous self in the dress of my dreams. You are FANTASTIC!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 14
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 15

Diana · Married on 09/16/2017

Cam is a long-time friend of my husband’s, and saved the day and my wedding gown with just weeks to our wedding! My seamstress in downtown Philly (where I live- the distance to Cam was the only reason I didn’t start with her) completely botched my alterations to the point I thought I’d need to buy a new gown - she took it in way more than appropriate, had sloppy seaming, and told me to deal when I expressed concern. Cam fixed my gown ON THE SPOT when I took it to her, and even cleaned up things I didn’t notice to make sure it was perfect (fixing my bustle, securing buttons, etc.). Before Cam got her hands on it, I cried in the dress because I hated how I looked. After Cam, I cried (and my mom and dad- and eventually my husband on our wedding day) because it was perfect and I felt beautiful. Without her, I probably would have had to buy a new dress or would have hated how I looked at my wedding. I can’t recommend her enough not only because she works magic but because she is so comforting and confident that I knew she’d succeed before I even showed her the dress.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Camrin Edwards - Seamstress and Wedding Coordinator 16

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Camrin is awesome! She did the alterations on my dress, and we also had her as our Day-Of Coordinator for the wedding. She made sure every single detail was absolutely perfect! My dress came out fitting beautifully! It's strapless, but I hardly had to adjust it at all throughout the whole day of pictures and dancing! For the day-of coordination, Camrin made sure that all our decorations were in order, she communicated with all our vendors during set-up, and helped the whole day run according to schedule. She also made sure that everyone's attire was ready for pictures, and she was fully prepared with her sewing kit for a few quick adjustments along the way! We received so many compliments from guests about how attentive and professional she was. She made it possible for us to actually enjoy every minute of the day, with no stress whatsoever!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

Camrin did an amazing job! My dress fit me perfectly! It was strapless and I never had to pull it up at all the entire day and the bustle never came undone. Camrin was awesome!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Nikki · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't say enough about how fantastic Camrin truly is. She not only altered my wedding gown to fit me like a glove, but she also was the most amazing wedding coordinator I could have ever imagined. I was completely strees free on our big day, knowing she was behind the scenes making sure everything went smoothly.
    She tells you that she will do anything you need on the day of, and she certainly was not lying. From keeping the cocktail hour food supply going, to supervising our pictures (noticing details what could be adjusted to maximize the quality of our photos) to offering a smile and a deep breath, Camrin was fantastic.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

Camrin did my alterations on my wedding dress as well as another formal dress I needed done, my maid of honor's dress and my grandmother's dress. She did an amazing job on all of them. My wedding dress was a mermaid that needed to be taken in from bust all the way down through my thighs(about 4 inches in around my hips) as well as hemmed at least 4 inches. She did a phenomenal job. It fit me like a glove while still being comfortable and looked like it was made that way. She's also super nice, professional and organized. Thanks for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day, Camrin.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot even describe how amazing Camrin was on our wedding day! She did a great job leading up to the day (with alterations, planning the day), but our wedding day was truly when she demonstrated how professional and simply great she is at what she does. Camrin went above and beyond her coordinator duties. She was there by my side all day and constantly there to assist me with anything I needed. She quickly fixed a flower girl dress before the ceremony, and during pictures she had a fan available anytime we took a break. Hiring a coordinator, specifically Camrin, was the best thing I did for my wedding. I didn't think I needed one because I'm very organized, but there were so many things that I couldn't have accounted that she just knew how to fix because of her experience. Not only was she fantastic as a coordinator, but she's simply just a really nice and genuine person. Camrin is the best out there, I have no doubt.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sofia · Married on 06/10/2017

Camrin is the sweetest person ever! She did my wedding dress alterations and the dress turned out amazing! She really knows what shes doing and how to make it look great! I highly recommend her for your alterations! Thanks again Camrin! Love, Sofia Sensenig

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2017

I was asked to be a last minute bridesmaid, 4 weeks before the wedding! I ordered my dress from David's Bridal and it arrived 2 weeks before the wedding. I reached out to Camrin asking if it was even a possibility to have alterations completed in time. She responded immediately and reassured me this was no problem! She squeezed me in the same week and I just got the dress back. The alterations are perfect and more importantly done incredibly fast and at a great price. I would recommend Camrin to anyone and would be happy to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nicki · Married on 11/26/2016

Camrin was excellent! I needed a bit of alteration to my wedding dress that was not expected and Camrin was able to calm me down and was able to "fix" /alter what was needed. She was extremely friendly and flexible!! I enjoyed having her apart of my wedding process. When my dress was ready to be picked up, it was STUNNING!!! 100% will recommend Camrin to any bride/bridemaids!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

Camrin helped me to feel so relaxed on my day! She helped make sure everything went as planned and even steamed all of our dresses, She will be a wonderful asset to your special day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't say enough great things about Camrin. Not only is she extremely sweet, but she's very professional and very patient. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else to get my wedding dress altered. She gave me great advice and went above and beyond the entire time. I highly, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

I hired Camrin as our day of coordinator and she also did the alterations for my daughter and mother's dresses. I can't say enough about how helpful Camrin was, she was so kind and attentive and made my wedding day go so much smoother. It was a nice piece of mind to have her there while me and my girls we getting ready and also to help at the church for the ceremony. She also did an awesome job with the alterations at very reasonable pricing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for the extra help and piece of mind on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Camrin was a wonderful resource in so many ways! I thought I was just using her for alterations but she ended up being available and so helpful for so much more! As far as alterations go, Camrin did an amazing job, and they were extremely affordable. She was flexible with my schedule when I had to make appointments coming from out of town. She was attentive and thorough. And when I made the rookie mistake of buying new shoes after alterations were already finished, she was completely understanding and hemmed my dress to the perfect length for me! In addition, she fit in my mom and sister, who both needed minor but very important fixes (she put vents into my sister short sleeved beaded gown which made it perfect for all night dancing without uncomfortable sweating).
    I also ended up using Camrin's day of services, which I didn't think I needed but was a MUCH welcomed source of support. Camrin was available for anything me and my bridesmaids needed. Even though I consider myself and my bridal party low maintenance, there was plenty that we forgot about and needed Camrin's backup for! She even had a mini fan and touchup makeup as I was getting my bridal photos done quickly and in the hot June sun.
    Camrin was extremely preofessional, approachable, and gracious the whole time I worked with her for my wedding preparations. I would highly recommend her services to all brides in the area!

Sent on 12/13/2016