Call A Graphic Artist Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 17 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Emily Married on 11/10/2018
    I like to do things right, so I hired a professional wedding planner who referred me to Emily at Call A Graphic Artist to do the calligraphy for our wedding invitations. I cannot express how happy I was with Emily's work! The invitations were perfect, and I am still receiving compliments on their beauty and the etiquette! Many guests raved their names were finally properly addressed, and multiple people told me they saved the gorgeous envelopes. I definitely got value here and I was able to send out the wedding invitations with confidence and joy!
    Debbie Married on 11/09/2018
    You will not find anyone who takes more pride in her work than Emily. She provided guidance to us in how to address, stuff and mail the invitations for our daughters wedding. They were outstanding!! Her work is fabulous!
  • User2551518 2+ years ago
    Very creative and professional. Would highly recommend if you want a personalized invitation or calligraphy.
    Tameakie Married on 02/27/2016
    Emily was great to work with. She was polite and very professional. I walked in not knowing walk I wanted or needed. She took the time to explain my options and what I needed. She was very patient as I went through pages of options. The prices are reasonable and my invitations are BEAUTIFUL. When I went to pick them up she took time to sit with me to show me how they needed to be folded and placed in the envelopes. We will definitely be back to get programs.
    Tishara Married on 10/10/2015
    Emily was professional, pleasant, and very helpful in choosing invites for my special day.
    Julia Married on 08/03/2013
    Emily was very helpful with my wedding invitations! She's a great calligrapher and did a wonderful job making my invitations look perfect! I would definitely reccomend using her and I'll be back for sure!
    Courtney Married on 06/02/2013
    The calligraphy on my wedding invitation envelopes was stunning. Everyone loved them. I recommend Emily. She does beautiful work.
    Caroline Married on 01/13/2013
    I highly recommend Call A Graphic Artist. I had Emily do the calligraphy for my invitations and they turned out beautifully! The pricing was very reasonable and she was fabulous to work with - kind & professional. Nothing but great things to say.
    Lauren Married on 11/03/2012
    Emily at Call A Graphic Artist did the calligraphy on my wedding invitations and did such an amazing job. Emily is very talented and knowledgeable with all things wedding and etiquette! She gives great advice and even helped me get organized with my invitations even though she was just doing the calligraphy on them. I made the invitations myself. I was very impressed with her results and so were all of our guests. We got so many compliments on the beautiful writing! Calligraphy adds that extra special touch that a lot of people may not consider. She is punctual and very professional. I recommend all my family and friends to Call A Graphic Artist!
    Danielle Married on 08/18/2012
    Emily offered professional services and helpful suggestions. Our invitations turned out beautifully, and arrived very quickly.
    Dorothy Married on 05/26/2012
    Emily of Call a Graphic Artist is a true professional with the knowledge and experience to guide you throughout the process. She responded quickly and thoroughly to my questions.
    She made helpful suggestions about the type and quality of invitations and other wedding stationery based upon my descriptions and budget.
    I cannot be more pleased with the hand calligraphy addresses for the invitations! Beautiful, elegant--just perfect, and matching the font of the invitations to a T.
    I would recommend Call a Graphic Artist to anyone, and will definitely use her services again.
    Amelia Married on 04/14/2012
    CAGA printed invitations for my daughter's wedding. We had purchased some classic but inexpensive invitations on sale and I decided to have them printed rather than diy. Call a Graphic Artist printed them for us. I was very pleased with the results and the fast service. She was meticulous with her work and patiently provided us with multiple proofs. Best of all, was her kind patience in answering my questions. I will definitely use this printer again.
    Jessica Married on 03/24/2012
    Emily was amazing she has a huge variety of invitations from wedding to thank you cards. I got alot more than just invitations. She has alot of great advice help and ideas for everything. I would definitely go back for any of my invitation needs. I appreciated all of the extra time and help I received!
  • User2497230 2+ years ago
    Emily has a vast collection of invitations.....if Emily doesn't have it then it probably doesn't exist! Emily is a guru when it comes to wedding invitation etiquette. She took the time to explain the proper way to address, fold and prepare the invitations for mailing. Everything that was ordered was ready as promised. The invitations were absolutely beautiful.
    Mallory Married on 10/19/2013
    Emily does beautiful work. We were very satisfied with how the calligraphy on our wedding invitation envelopes turned out.
    Rachel Married on 07/25/2015
    Call a Graphic Artist was a friendly, professional, way for me to get the save-the-dates for my wedding. Although it seemed somewhat pricey for postcard save the dates ( about $250 total for 120 postcards) I am very happy with the outcome of my postcards. They were made with high quality paper and I haven't sent them yet, but I am confident that they will go through the mailing system without being bent or scuffed up.

Ms. Emily gave me lots of great advice about addressing etiquette and other helpful tips about vendors and was overall very helpful. The only thing I could say is that I wish the process had gone faster - I contacted her in mid-November, and I just now got my save-the-dates at the end of January. I did make one change to the design though, so that did take some time.

I would recommend Call a Graphic artist to anybody, this is a great place to get high quality invitations.
  • User1077321 2+ years ago
    The service was good but I thought it was on the expensive side. I saw the website before picking this company for my calligraphy, and on the website it doesn't indicate you will have to pay 50% of the calligraphy when you drop off the invitations. As a matter of fact, the only money it mentions you having to pay is a 25$ booking fee. When I went to drop off my invitations I had to pay the 50% with no mention of the 25$ fee. When I went to pick up my invitations she added on the 25$ booking fee to the final cost. I felt this was unfair and a little cheap on their part. I did just pay a bunch of money for the calligraphy services. She said that she forgot to charge the booking fee when I dropped them off. To me it seems a booking fee should be like a deposit, and if you use the services it should go to the final cost. I understand charging a booking fee in case the bride causes her to do a bunch of work and never picks up the invitations. I don't understand making a bride pay 50% of the cost of the calligraphy and then also a booking fee on top of that which is non-refundable.

Call A Graphic Artist's reply:

The bride and Mom came in with a box of envelopes and list in hand and after reviewing their needs, the bride was asked if she wanted to make a 50% deposit on the order. She agree to do that - and provided her credit card. Later when the work was complete the booking fee was added - which the bride knew about, since as she said, it was posted on the website. The bride paid in full for her order and did not complain in the print shop. The prices for the calligraphy services are also listed on the website. The earlier you book and deliver your guest list and envelopes - the better your prices. There is total transparency in the pricing of the calligraphy for our brides.