8007 Northpointe Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32514 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Ciera Kayleen Creative

Invitation Design - Photography - Arch Rental

I use photography to create completely original invitation designs. This is the perfect option for someone wanting something unique that you can't find in a catalog. It's also perfect for couples on a budget, as you are only paying a flat rate for the digital files. You will be emailed your designs, complete with all your event details. From there you can print as many as you need using the printing service of your choice...or go eco-friendly and send them electronically. No worrying about quantities and order minimums!

I offer basic photography services either hourly or as part of a package. You will receive minimally edited digital images in a private online gallery.

As part of my services and goal of covering all your wedding essentials, I have a fully decorated circular outdoor arch for rent. It may be added to a package for a discounted rate (see the DEALS section).

It all started with my sister. When I received her Save the Date, I thought it wasn't worth saving...it didn't suit her and was poor quality. I told her I could do better. I give all credit to her for my best selling design - Blue Orchid Fleur de Lis that I opened to the public after her wedding.

After numerous friends who couldn't afford a professional wedding photographer or were deeply disappointed with the photo enthusiast in their life who failed to really capture the love of their day, I decided to branch out from landscapes, architecture and portrait photography and into weddings.

Follow Ciera Kayleen Creative on

14 51 920171

10 Reviews for Ciera Kayleen Creative

• F

Farren Brooks · Getting married on 10/04/2021

Amazing Custom Creations for all occasions!

Ciera at Ciera Kayleen Creatives in Pensacola, FL helped create the most wonderful seed-paper engagement party invitations in the Fall of 2019! We had a custom idea at the last minute and she worked diligently to make the dream a reality. She also designed the main logo for the event that was used for a large Photo Backdrop, coozies, festival style cloth-VIP wristbands, event staff shirts, & the event welcome sign! I trust Ciera with any even or occasion for creativity!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Marva · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything she does is spectacular!

Not only is her work impeccable, she is kind and patient. We went back and forth on the design about four times and she stayed in contact with me giving suggestions and changing what I asked. I never felt like I was a bother for changing my mind so many times. I am so excited that the first things my guest will see is the beautiful “save the date” that she created.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Heather Gates · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Save the Date and Thank you cards!

Ciera is great. Very responsive, flexible and creative. She helped us with our save the dates and matching thank you cards. She was very accommodating to requests and provided ideas with unique and different designs as suggestions. Even months later I needed help reformatting and she quickly provided what I needed. Working with Ciera was a breeze!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ciera Kayleen Creative Pricing

Ciera Kayleen Creative Price Rates

Ciera Kayleen Creative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Eco-Friendly
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ciera Kayleen Creative 1
    Top of the Cake Package $695

7-piece invitation design (digital files only)

Up to 8 hours of photography

Up to 250 images, minimal editing

Custom 5x7 Watercolor Portrait by local artist

The Top of the Cake Package is great for a traditional style event. I offer my full coverage services at an affordable rate. Includes a second shooter.

Fully Decorated outdoor arch may be added for an additional $50

Valid only within 25 miles of Pensacola, Florida. Only available on select Friday, Saturday or Sundays.

• Ciera Kayleen Creative 2
    Wedded Bliss Package $440

5-piece invitation set (digital files only)

Up to 4 hours of photography

Up to 150 images, minimal editing

The Wedded Bliss Package is great for a minimalist, intimate style event. I offer my services at an affordable rate. My invitation designs can be sent electronically, or you can print them using any service you like!

• Ciera Kayleen Creative 3
    Best Day Ever Package $275

3-piece Invitation Design Set (digital files only)

Up to 2 hours of photography

Up to 75 images, minimal editing

The Best Day Ever Package is great for a minimalist, micro, or elopement style event. I offer my basic services at an affordable rate to cover the essentials of your day.

• 8007 Northpointe Blvd. Pensacola, FL, 32514 See on map
    Location of (Ciera Kayleen Creative)