California Dreamin' Weddings and Events Reviews

California Dreamin' Weddings and Events 5
  • Cathy

Cathy Ross 路 Getting married on 08/05/2020

Beautiful day at BCYC

Karen is calm,confident and caring. She made our day flow so smoothly. If you are getting married anywhere in the OC you should give her a call.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Parker 路 Married on 07/19/2019

Thank you, Karen!

Karen was a lifesaver as my wedding planner! It was so wonderful to not have to worry about any details on the big day, and she was so helpful in making sure all my vendors were on time and knew what they were doing and where to go. Can't thank you enough for making my wedding a totally stress free day for me!! Thank you, Karen! 馃挄

Sent on 07/23/2019

California Dreamin' Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was a pleasure working with you and both of your awesome families. I wish you the very best FOREVER :)

Karen

Jason Schulte 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Karen makes your wedding day stress free!

Karen was a dream to work with. From our first meeting with her, to saying our good-bye's after the reception, she was always pleasant, friendly and had a smile. She offered her advice when it made sense, but was also able to step back when we had our own idea. Our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch...and on time throughout the entire evening! Thanks again for all your hard work Karen!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Don't look elsewhere, choose Karen!

Karen was extremely flexible and professional. At times my scattered brain had a hard time articulating what I envisioned for my wedding day but Karen knew exactly what I wanted! The day went off without a hitch. She's AMAZING!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    California Dreamin' Weddings and Events 6

Margaret 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Rain forecast forced our outdoor ceremony inside, Karen took care of everything

Karen was wonderful. It rained the day of the wedding and she worked with the venue to make sure our once outdoor ceremony was still perfect in the indoor environment. We made the decisions to move it indoors a few days before and after sorting out a few details we didn't have to think about it anymore. Karen worked with the venue to create a memorable day with the last minute changes.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Allison L 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Karen is the best!

We hired Karen as our day-of coordinator. She was highly recommended by our venue and I can see why - she is amazing! Karen went above & beyond to make sure our day was stress-free. She was professional and responsive to all our requests. Karen followed up with all our vendors and created a timeline for our day. Everything ran smoothly and everyone raved about how great Karen was! Thank you, Karen, for making our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jasmin 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Karen is perfect!!!

I have nothing but praise to say about California Dreamin'. I was fortunate to find Karen and she jumped right in to help me. She met up with me at our reception location, drew a map of our venue, wrote down where we wanted everything to go. Karen kept in contact with me throughout the months leading up to my wedding day and reached out to all my vendors. She offered amazing advice and opinions when I was feeling indecisive and overwhelmed. She reminded me of things I didn't think I would need, but did. There were moments where things were not going according to plan and Karen did not hesitate to revert to a back up plan and execute it so smoothly. I would hire Karen for any event in the future and have recommended her to everyone I know. Thank you Karen, for making my event go so perfectly! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kate Tucci-Share 路 Married on 10/28/2018

In Karen we trusted - and it was GREAT!

My biggest regret about wedding planning is not bring Karen and California Dreamin' Weddings into the process sooner. We hired Karen as our DOC but she also offers full and partial planning services, which would have been great to utilize. Karen was super communicative, supportive, and understanding of our wants and needs for our special day. She was such a calming presence during the lead up to the wedding and during the big day, and she allowed us to truly relax and enjoy our own wedding. She was able to handle communications with vendors with ease and transparency, and at no point did I have to worry about something not being executed properly - Karen excels at what she does. We don't plan on getting married again, but if we do - we know who we'll call first! Thank you Karen!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny Stegall 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Jenny and Ryan Wedding

Karen was our day-of coordinator and was absolutely a Godsend!! Karen was incredible with ensuring everything went smooth and perfect - and it was perfect! She had all of our vendors exactly where they needed to be and when. Karen was kinda like when Bugs Bunny plays baseball and Bugs Bunny is playing all of the positions and winning the game!

In addition to Karen rocking the organization and set up of both the ceremony and the reception, one of the other best things working with Karen is her cheerful and caring attitude and personality! She not only made this beautiful day happen for us but she also took so much of the pressure off of us and ensuring we had the best time possible.

Thank you again Karen! We could not have done it without you!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    California Dreamin' Weddings and Events 7

Molly 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Experience with Karen

My husband and I got married at the Newport Beach Country Club in mid-October and had hired Karen Kupke as our day-of coordinator. Without a doubt, hiring Karen was the smartest vendor we booked in planning our wedding. Karen was gracious to our guests, invaluable in planning and scheduling, flexible to our wants & needs, and quickly adapted to accommodate vendor preferences on the day of. She ran the rehearsal and wedding seamlessly, brought expertise when we had many, many questions and calmed our nerves at every turn. She even jumped into action to help us troubleshoot when, on the day of the rehearsal, our hotel lost our escort cards and guest book. Without question, I'd recommend Karen to anyone who will listen. Thanks for an amazing wedding, Karen!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Where do I even begin?! Karen is phenomenal and I'm pretty sure is super human! She is so organized, professional, smart, strategic, creative, and a genuinely wonderful person. She made our rehearsal, wedding day, and everything in between run smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. Our family and friends absolutely loved her and said how fantastic she was the entire time - my husband and I couldn't agree more! I'm going to miss working with her. Anyone who is looking for the best wedding coordinator possible, look no further as Karen should be your go-to!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 08/18/2018

where to begin! Karen was the best most patient life support you could ask for. The day was so smooth and perfect because of her. I live out of state and my parents did most of the vendor searchs and initial planning. Karen was there when we needed her and my life savor during the 2 weeks leading up to it. I would recommend Karen to any one she really knows what she is doing. THank you Karen for all you do! Dennis and I couldnt of done it without you!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lesley 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Karen was such a help for me. I consulted with her midway through my wedding planning process and benefited best from her partial planning package. She was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. She helped to keep my stress level at a minimum, which can be tough when planning your wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Karen 路 Married on 04/20/2018

Karen was our day-of coordinator for our reception at Casa Romantica, and we very much enjoyed working with her. She clearly has a lot of experience with wedding coordination, including weddings at Casa Romantica, and was calm and on top of things during our wedding day. She kept the reception running smoothly, and kept things on time with gentle guidance. From sewing on groomsmen's buttons to bustling gowns to setting up decor, she was present when needed, calm, professional, and great to work with. She was also available and responsive by email leading up to the wedding day, able to answer questions and provide recommendations as needed.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Julie 路 Married on 10/20/2017

I knew I wanted Karen as our day of coordinator from our first meet-up. She is very approachable, friendly, and organized. Karen worked diligently on all of her tasks and responsibilities before our wedding and on our wedding day. At first my husband didn't think it was necessary to hire one, I told him, "Just trust me on this!" Then on our wedding day, he kept saying, "Wow, Karen is really good!" We are both SO happy we chose Karen as our day of coordinator. She truly made our wedding day stress free. Everything flowed perfectly. I can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Andrea 路 Married on 09/29/2017

Karen was absolutely amazing. I interviewed multiple wedding coordinators and nobody else was as personable as Karen. She was very organized, extremely patient and knowledgeable. I ran into several issues with the venue we chose and Karen went above and beyond by working with the venue directly to ease our stress. The day of was flawless, the things that I was nervous about all worked out. I can honestly say that everything went as planned. I will definately refer Karen to anyone looking for an amazing wedding coordinator.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Diane 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Karen was wonderful! She is friendly, personable, and professional. Her calm and reassuring demeanor facilitated a flawless and enchanting celebration for all of us. Family and friends couldn't stop talking about how lovely the entire event felt and looked. Karen created an atmosphere of easy flow, beautifully placed decor, and took all stress and worry off of my shoulders. The newlyweds loved their special day and my husband and I couldn't have been more relaxed. Thank you, Karen. Everything was fabulous!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jon 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Karen was amazing!! She was detailed and attentive on everything we wanted for our wedding, and she followed through perfectly on the big day. She's exactly what you need to ensure everything is placed exactly how you envisioned. She was the perfect amount of readily available but not overbearing. I couldn't imagine having anyone else. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Clark 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Karen is ABSOLUTELY amazing! We hired Karen (California Dreamin鈥 Weddings and Events) for our 鈥渄ay of鈥 wedding coordinator, and there is no way to fully express how wonderful she is. Karen was responsive, detailed, professional, organized, super friendly, and very fun. She worked perfectly with all the vendors, answered and solved all (ours and vendors) questions, had fun and creative ideas, was knowledgeable every step of the way, and many other things you would never even think of. If you have considered running the day yourself or shared amongst, please save yourself and your wedding day and speak with Karen. We are SO thankful to have found Karen! In addition to being our savior during the days leading up to and day of our wedding, Karen is just a very kind and thoughtful person - everyone that met Karen (family, friends, vendors, venue, etc.) loved her. We are so incredibly thankful for Karen鈥檚 help in making our special day such a success. We could not have done it without her.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Bernice 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Karen was amazing to work with and super nice! We had her as our Day of Coordinator for our reception. She knew exactly what to do and helped us make our reception go smoothly. She's also very responsive and very professional, we're so glad to have her as our wedding coordinator!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Ping 路 event on 04/29/2017

Karen was absolutely wonderful and professional. The birthday girl and guests had a great time and extremely impressed with everything.

Sent on 05/01/2017

James 路 event on 04/29/2017

I had the task of putting on a 50th Birthday party for my wife. As a business professional who travels most of the time, this was something that I needed help with. I was able to find Karen (California Dreamin') online and after reading the rave reviews, decided to use her services.

I can see why the reviews were all fantastic. Karen's attention to detail, professionalism, accessibility all made me feel at ease during the entire planning and execution of the event. Party guests today are still raving how much fun the party was, all attributed to Karen's input.

Not only will I use Karen for any future event planning, I have guests that attended that have already asked for Karen's details for their future parties and events.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Sumerly 路 Married on 04/23/2017

Karen was absolutely amazing. She was very professional and able to connect with us instantly, it felt more like a friend or family was doing our day of coordinating.

I would highly recommend Karen for any and all events. She was at the ready for any and all random issues and I could not image not having her help with our wedding or it going any better then it did - perfect!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Liezelle 路 Married on 02/11/2017

I will forever be grateful that Karen was part of my wedding. She is a great coordinator and she will take good care of your family, guests, bridal party, groom, and especially the bride! She made sure everything ran smoothly and perfect. She was always there in the background to make sure I was calm and well taken care of. She is very organized and I was really surprised she was able to find everyone in my bridal party and our parents the day of the wedding. I emailed her a short thank you message and she told me she could remember me saying "oh my gosh Karen!!", now that I remember that moment I was about to walk down the isle with my parents, I could still hear myself saying that to her. based on the past wedding parties I've been part of, Karen is the best coordinator there is! Again, I will forever be grateful that Karen was part of my wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2017