Cakes by Karol Key West Reviews

Cakes by Karol Key West 4
Cakes by Karol Key West 5

Craig Hayes 路 Getting married on 08/04/2020

Custom Cake was Perfect!

The cake was amazing, and Karol was very responsive to our needs and wants. She made multiple sketches as we had a very difficult custom cake. I have seen multiple cakes she has made for other events, and they were all amazing to look at and great to eat. Thank you for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya 路 Married on 11/11/2019

Delicious cakes and great designs

Picking out a wedding cake from afar is difficult to do. However, Cakes by Karol made it so much easier. They have so many designs and flavors and they will work with you to create whatever your vision is. They were also very reasonably priced. They offer cake tastings that can be sent to you. The final product was not only exactly what I wanted, it was so good! Everyone loved the cake and it was all gone by the end of the night!

Cakes by Karol Key West 6
    Cakes by Karol Key West 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony 路 Married on 11/03/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

Our cake was amazing, we could not stop eating it. The cake was delicious and light. We and our guests loved every bite. 馃檪

Sent on 11/10/2019

Jennifer Cleaves 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful & Delicious!

We got our wedding cake from Cakes by Karol and it was not only beautiful, but delicious! The guests were raving about how good it was. They made the whole experience effortless and we would definitely recommend them!

Cakes by Karol Key West 8
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Donna Brumbelow 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Cake with Amazing Design and Exceptional Taste

I had been looking for someone to do a wedding cake for my beat friends daughter wedding. Since this was a destination wedding it鈥檚 hard to select the right vendors for each job. When I looked at the reviews and Cakes by Karol鈥檚 website I was confident I had found the right person. The cake was beautiful and I received so many compliments on how exceptional the Key lime cake with lemon filling and vanilla icing! It was By far the best wedding cake I have ever had. Hiring Karol for your wedding or next occasion by far will
    Be one of the best choices you will make. Thank you Karol for everything! It was just amazing! Yum Yum Yum!!!!

Cakes by Karol Key West 9
    Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Mercy

Mercy Baker 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful from beginning to end!

This was a destination wedding for us so picking vendors was not super easy. We reached out to about 5 or 6 cake vendors receiving immediate responses from just a few. Karol was the MOST responsive and a delight to work with. We were able to make a quick trip before the wedding for a tasting and the presentation and options were wonderful. She was able to work with our budget still providing the look we wanted and our cake turned out exactly how we had visioned it. They tasted as good as it look too which isn't always the case! We plan on getting a mini cake from her when we go back for our anniversary.

Cakes by Karol Key West 10
    Cakes by Karol Key West 11
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Nicole Riese 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Untraditional wedding cake

My husband and I are not fans of cake but still wanted that cake cutting experience so Cakes by Karol created a rice krispie treat cake for us. It turned out absolutely amazing and we couldn鈥檛 be happier with the look or flavor.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Valerie 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol Key West did my wedding cake! Loved it! Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection!

Karol was super responsive and accommodating to us while we were in town over the holidays for our cake tasting. All the flavors are amazing- it was hard to choose. But we ultimately decided on a chocolate and peanut butter layer and a red velvet and cream cheese layer. Truly delicious- and not to mention that the cake was STUNNING! We received multiple compliments from guests about how tasty the wedding cake was. Highly recommend Cakes by Karol!!

Cakes by Karol Key West 12
    Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Karol made it easy and delicious

Cakes by Karol was a delight to work with for our 3/3/19 wedding at Fort Zachary Taylor. We picked out one of her many designs, and it was a key lime cake with raspberry filling and white fondant icing, and it was delicious. She was well priced, and the cake was beautiful. If you're getting married in Key West, we strongly recommend Cakes by Karol.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Elyssa Kurtz 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and delicious!

My cake was absolute gorgeous. Since I ordered a small cake for 2 I wasn't sure if they would be able to capture our love and they did! A beach scene with adirondack chairs, flip flops, shells and a heart. We couldn't be happier with the cake and the service we received. I would definitely recommend Cakes by Karol!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Brittany Scheinblum 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful and Tasty Cake

Professional and knowledgeable, very beautiful cake, and was delicious.

Cakes by Karol Key West 13
    Sent on 12/27/2018
  • April

April Morris 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Key West nautical cake

Vendor made a beautiful cake based on photos we sent. Great customer service . It tasted amazing and everyone loved it !

Sent on 12/06/2018

Rachel Higginbotham 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Good enough to eat - and we ate it all

Our wedding cake was so delicious, some of guests went back for seconds! My husband and I didn't save the top tier for our 1-year anniversary, but now I'm wishing we had. It was beautiful, tasty, and Karol was a pleasure to work with. Would definitely recommend them again!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Krista

Krista 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

Simply put, our wedding cake turned out beautiful and tasted delicious. :)

Sent on 12/03/2018

Dorothy 路 Married on 10/13/2018

The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. They were absolutely the best in being responsive to any inquiry.

We loved that we were able to go to the web site and look at some many possible options, but they could also customize if we wished. The customer service was outstanding as they responded immediately to any inquiry. I could not say that of other wedding bakers we considered. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We were extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Cakes by Karol to anyone considering them.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Dixie 路 Married on 10/07/2018

We were planning this wedding 1200 miles away from our home. This vendor was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating with our wishes. Everyone said this was one of the best cakes they had ever tasted, and beautifully presented. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Meghan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Come True

Cakes By Karol created the perfect wedding cake and grooms cake for our wedding. Not only did they look exactly like the pictures I showed, they also tasted wonderful!! I had several guests tell me they ate multiple servings and it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. It is not too often that you get both a beautiful and delicious cake. I would highly recommend Cakes by Karol to anyone planning a wedding or any other event in the Keys.
    Photo by: Care Studios

Cakes by Karol Key West 14
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Lara Wilkinson 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Vegan and Gluten Free Wedding cake

Delicious vegan and gluten free wedding cake! Karol was responsive and provided us with a beautiful cake for our wedding reception.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lori 路 Married on 09/15/2018

I was planning a beach wedding from upstate NY to be on the beach in keywest and I contacted cakes by Karol , she contacted me back quickly and was very helpful ! I wanted to mix two different cakes I saw on her website and she nailed it and I had many guest tell me how much the loved my cupcakes and my cake ! Amazing service and delicious cake and cupcakes!!!

Cakes by Karol Key West 15
    Cakes by Karol Key West 16
    Cakes by Karol Key West 17
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Cakes by Karol Key West is amazing! We definitely recommend her. Since we had a destination wedding all details were handled through email and everything was turned out perfect. I sent her a picture of a cake we wanted for our wedding and not only was she was able to make it, she made it even better. Besides being awesome, it was very delicious! We couldn't be any happier with our cake.

Cakes by Karol Key West 18
    Sent on 10/13/2018

Maggie 路 Married on 08/28/2018

Karol鈥檚 cake was delicious and so pretty, my guests and I really enjoyed it! I highly recommend the almond butter cream with coconut butter cream icing - soooo yummy!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Katharina

Katharina 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Cake of our lifetime

They helped us make the wedding cake of our dreams. We wanted a non-traditional cake and was able to find it with Cakes by Karol.
    We wanted to surprise and shock everyone with our cake and both of us being huge Parrot heads...what a better expression of our love ....than a Cheeseburger in Paradise and that's what we had!!!
    We had a cheeseburger cake along with french fries too!!!
    The cake was DELICIOUS!!!!!!
    We still have guest talking about it!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Nadine 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful cake was as pictured. Company very responsive to changes.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Phoebe 路 Married on 05/20/2018

BEYOND, BEYOND amazing. Karol was so flexible, kind and professional with our wedding. She made us a special vegan cake tasting for us to take with us, and then made us a three-tier vegan wedding cake with each tier a different flavor/buttercream combination. We had fresh flowers being put on the cake to match my bouquet, and we just told her who our vendor was and she took care of the rest. Seriously amaze.

Cakes by Karol Key West 19