Cakes by Karol Key West Reviews

206 | Key West, FL

206 Reviews for Cakes by Karol Key West

206 Cakes by Karol Key West Reviews

Dorothy · Married on 10/13/2018

The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. They were absolutely the best in being responsive to any inquiry.

We loved that we were able to go to the web site and look at some many possible options, but they could also customize if we wished. The customer service was outstanding as they responded immediately to any inquiry. I could not say that of other wedding bakers we considered. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We were extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Cakes by Karol to anyone considering them.

Dixie · Married on 10/07/2018

We were planning this wedding 1200 miles away from our home. This vendor was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating with our wishes. Everyone said this was one of the best cakes they had ever tasted, and beautifully presented. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Come True

Cakes By Karol created the perfect wedding cake and grooms cake for our wedding. Not only did they look exactly like the pictures I showed, they also tasted wonderful!! I had several guests tell me they ate multiple servings and it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. It is not too often that you get both a beautiful and delicious cake. I would highly recommend Cakes by Karol to anyone planning a wedding or any other event in the Keys.
    Photo by: Care Studios

Cakes by Karol Key West 1

Lara Wilkinson · Married on 09/29/2018

Vegan and Gluten Free Wedding cake

Delicious vegan and gluten free wedding cake! Karol was responsive and provided us with a beautiful cake for our wedding reception.

Lori · Married on 09/15/2018

I was planning a beach wedding from upstate NY to be on the beach in keywest and I contacted cakes by Karol , she contacted me back quickly and was very helpful ! I wanted to mix two different cakes I saw on her website and she nailed it and I had many guest tell me how much the loved my cupcakes and my cake ! Amazing service and delicious cake and cupcakes!!!

Cakes by Karol Key West 2
    Cakes by Karol Key West 3
    Cakes by Karol Key West 4

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Cakes by Karol Key West is amazing! We definitely recommend her. Since we had a destination wedding all details were handled through email and everything was turned out perfect. I sent her a picture of a cake we wanted for our wedding and not only was she was able to make it, she made it even better. Besides being awesome, it was very delicious! We couldn't be any happier with our cake.

Cakes by Karol Key West 5

Maggie · Married on 08/28/2018

Karol’s cake was delicious and so pretty, my guests and I really enjoyed it! I highly recommend the almond butter cream with coconut butter cream icing - soooo yummy!

Nadine · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful cake was as pictured. Company very responsive to changes.

Phoebe · Married on 05/20/2018

BEYOND, BEYOND amazing. Karol was so flexible, kind and professional with our wedding. She made us a special vegan cake tasting for us to take with us, and then made us a three-tier vegan wedding cake with each tier a different flavor/buttercream combination. We had fresh flowers being put on the cake to match my bouquet, and we just told her who our vendor was and she took care of the rest. Seriously amaze.

Cakes by Karol Key West 6
    Cakes by Karol Key West 7

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2018

Cakes by Karol hosted the desserts and cake for our wedding day last week. I have Celiac Disease and other food allergies so I stick mostly to a gluten free/vegan diet. Given that, we did a one tier gluten free, vegan cake with chocolate cake, peanut butter filling and vanilla buttercream icing with a blush flower on the side. Not only did our cake look beautiful, but you would have never known it was a gluten free, vegan cake - it was DELICIOUS! I totally recommend them whether you have food allergies or not. Our guests loved the dessert display we put underneath (key lime shooters, chocolate trifle shooters, peanut butter chocolate shooters, chocolate covered strawberries). Our guests ate them until they couldn't eat anymore, even after our reception had ended. Cakes by Karol worked amazing with all of this and the fact that we live almost 2,000 miles away. They kept in contact with us through emails, calls, etc. and always responded in a timely fashion. That was such a breeze to feel important so far away. Thank you Cakes by Karol! If we could give you more than 5 stars I would!

Cakes by Karol Key West 8

Erica · Married on 03/09/2018

My husband and I got married 3/9/2018 and used Cakes By Karol as our bakery. Karol was great to work with, she was very accommodating and professional. The cake was absolutely stunning and tasted great!

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding was December 2nd at the Casa Marina. They were so great to work with, they shipped us cake samples to Phoenix for our destination wedding in Key West. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. We were able to bring or cake top back to Phoenix and look forward to enjoying it on our 1 year anniversary. Look no further than Cakes by Karol for your Key West wedding.
    -Diana & Matt

• O

Olga · Married on 12/02/2017

Yum!!! Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated! All of our guests were raving about it! Wonderful vendor with affordable pricing!

Cakes by Karol Key West 9

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

Guests raved about our cake for days afterwards. We did the pina colada cake with key lime filling and vanilla buttercream, and it was scrumptious. The design was beautiful and exactly as was pictured on the website. Karol was very helpful and quick to respond via email.

Asia · Married on 09/02/2017

Our wedding cake from Cakes by Karol was one of the best parts of our big day! The cake was beautiful and also tasted amazing! The company was very easy to communicate with and always professional. My cake arrived to my venue in perfect condition! Also, pricing is very reasonable! I’d recommend Cakes by Karol to any and everybody!

Janelle · Married on 05/31/2017

My wedding cake that you guys did for my wedding on 5/31/17 was the best cake I have ever had in my life! I had the key lime with butter cream and pretty orange flower. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much and this made my day complete!!! I can't recommend you guys enough!
    Janelle

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

We had our Cake made at Cakes by Karol for our 3/11/2017 wedding at Ocean Key Resort . they were so accommodating and the cake was amazing! We had a trial a few months before the wedding where we tested all the combinations and decided on a vanilla cake with buttercream frosting and chocolate inside. It was delicious and the presentation was beautful!!

Bethany · Married on 03/10/2017

My wedding cake was beautiful and tasted so good. I ordered the Key Lime favor with vanilla icing. It was amazing and delivered on time!

Jessica · Married on 01/26/2017

Cakes tastes great and looked beautiful!

Chad · Married on 12/22/2016

SO TASTY-- she was selected as our wedding cake vendor for our Weddings to Go ceremony. The cake was a crowd favorite and was so darling. We loved it! The flavor and taste were the perfect blend of sugar, sweets, and cake. Not overly sugary (thank goodness), but so so lovely.

Kristen · Married on 12/10/2016

Wow Karol, the cake and the shooters were so pretty and delicious! We ordered 1 - 6" cake round cake: red velvet, frosting: vanilla buttercream and key lime mousse shooters, red velvet cupcakes and key lime tarts mini bite size. We shipped a cake topper that said "Love" and had our florist deliver flowers. Karol made everything look perfect! We couldn't ask for a more beautiful display!

Melody · Married on 10/15/2016

So wonderful! I was able to do everything through e- mail for our destination wedding. They were so helpful and let me make some last minute changes. Very flexible and I got everything I wanted. They even let me have every layer of cake be a different flavor. I only wish I got to eat more of it because it tasted so good. I sent in a picture And it turned out exactly like I wanted. I also rented the cake stand and it was beautiful! I highly recommend!

Magaly · Married on 09/17/2016

Carol was super responsive and very sweet! Her cake was absolutely delicious we ate the entire top in one sitting!

diane · Married on 08/23/2016

Had a destination wedding last night and had to do everything online. Karol exceed every expectation that I ever imagined. My cake was beyond gorgeous and Delicious. It was a huge hit. Karol knocked the cover off the ball! My guests were in awe!!!! Karol was so friendly and helpful and just amazing. I feel speechless. I can't think of how else to describe my experience. Great product, great service! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2016

We really loved our cake! It was gorgeous and each flavor was fantastic! Thanks again!