Cabo Wedding Services Reviews

27 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

27 Reviews for Cabo Wedding Services

Jennifer Giza · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Two thumbs up!

We just started our planning process, and Jesse has been great! With weddings you make a lot of decisions very quickly, then you wait...then you have to make a lot of decisions later.
    Jesse has been extremely helpful as we begin this process and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to be on our team!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/19/2020

Venue Tours

Although my fiancé and I decided not to get married in Mexico, when we went to Cabo to look at venues, Cabo wedding services were SO helpful. They set up sight tours for us, kept in constant communication, and helped guide us into the wedding planning process. I highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Marlana

Marlana Marlowe · Married on 03/19/2020

A Dream to work with. Seriously.

First of all, I can not recommend Cabo Wedding Services more. Jesse is who my husband and I worked with.. she was the absolute sweetest and most chill person ever! No stress, answered my calls, texts, and emails with no hesitation at any time. She eased my stresses through every step. Our wedding came at an inopportune time - same week as this lockdown due to COVID-19... so my stress and emotions were ALL OVER THE PLACE. We lost half of our guests or more that week and instead of freaking out (like me) she handled it with grace and took on all the stress for me. Switching tables and settings, centerpieces and chairs - she was a literal dream to work with and made our day the very best it could be. She felt like family. We will definitely be friends past this! But the professionalism was unmatched. Everything about our wedding was perfect! She is the wedding planner fairy!! I promise you!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa Gozali · Married on 11/11/2019

The wedding of my DREAMS!

I don't have the words to express how incredibly grateful I am to Tammy and Jesse of Cabo Wedding Services! My wedding day turned our better than I could have ever imagined and I am so thankful to them for their incredible vision, organization and professionalism. Cabo 4 months before our wedding to plan, and Tammy and Jess graciously set up a vendor meeting and transportation for us. They are just wonderful people. Jesse was always available by email and is incredibly organized, and helped keep on track. There was rain on the forecast on my Wedding day, and for the past 7 months, have been planning for an outdoor ceremony overlooking the beach. The rain wouldn't let up the entire day, and with their expertise, were able to create the most beautiful dreamy set up in another location that exceeded my wildest wedding dreams. I am so grateful for them and their team. Their entire day went incredibly smoothly and this process was such a great experience. I am going to miss my daily email interactions with them now that my wedding is over.

Sent on 11/14/2019

karla soto · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly recommended wedding planner!

It was a no brainer hiring a wedding planner and we knew immediately it would be Jesse after our first call. She knew exactly what we were looking for and pulled it off to the fullest extent.
    We highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Mexico. They made it easy and fun! Definitely be visiting them on our first year anniversary and wish them all the best!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Trayce

Trayce Blake · Married on 07/20/2019

Sincere Gratitude!!!

I planned a small private destination wedding at our friends beachside home in Costa Brava Corridor for the middle of July. When everyone RSVP'd yes, it turned into a much larger wedding. Running my own design business for 13 years, I thought I could take the entire wedding on with the help of trusted friends. It wasn't until I talked to Tammy on the phone about the "legal" ceremony that I realized how much I needed her to finish the job and take all of the stress away. She knew EXACTLY what needed to be done and all the loose ends that needed her professional touch and expertise. I'm so grateful to her. Tammy has boundless energy. She is ON IT, direct, sweet and she cares like your best friend would. Thank you Tammy for pulling it all together and allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding and our family and friends. Trayce & Chuck - Casa Las Rocas July 2019

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire Her! jesse wolf goes above and beyond

I cannot speak more highly about Jesse Wolf and her wedding planning. From helping me navigate the very beginning decision to have a destination weekend wedding in Cabo, over the course of 7 months, and even until to 5 days after the wedding where she gave my in laws unsolicited airport rides, she was exceptional. She asked questions that helped me hone in on my and my husbands unique tastes and expectations. She provided thorough options of venues, prices, activities, not just for the wedding itself but the events surrounding. (We also had unique requests, wanting a theme costume party the night before, and self written beach wedding with musicians flown in, and then a then a large classy dinner and dance party for people from around the globe. She anticipated every need I didn't even know I had, interfaced with every vendor with grace and speed, and made the entire planning for me and my family a real joy. She went above and beyond with every decision, and helped all sides of our families out as well. She is classy and industrious and incredibly organized with finances, personalities and options. will miss working with her almost as much as the wedding day itself. I cannot imagine having planned this wedding with out her. And so grateful I don’t have to. I cannot recommend her more.

I also would like to say that the Cape Thompson Hotel an it’s staff was an absolute dream. Specially Megan Kelly Barron in reservations and the event manager Andrea Gutierrez. So helpful and accommodating. And the food an absolute dream. The hotel is forever our favorite place on earth and we want to go back again and again. It actually rained on my wedding day, and while at first it was not ideal, the hotel and Jesse Wolff went above and beyond to make sure the day and night were beautiful any way. And that I was still able to feel special. I did. Because they are. Incredibly Special.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Christina

Christina Freitas · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfection

If you're thinking about getting married in Cabo, hire Tammy from Cabo Wedding Services by Tammy. If you haven't decided where to get married, get married in Cabo, just so you can use Tammy! She is AMAZING! She was able to plan my wedding quickly, (we eloped) and was extremely flexible. She was so easy to talk to, answered all my questions and knew exactly who to refer me to. She helped us plan the wedding we envisioned. I cannot say enough about her. She cares about the couples she works with, and it shows! I've seen what she does for large weddings and it's STUNNING!!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CaboWeddingsbyTammy/
    Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/caboweddingservices/

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hi Christina,

Thank you so much for such a kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and meeting all of your friends and family.

We look forward in taking you two out to dinner on your First Year Anniversary! You know where to find us!

Tammy and Jesse Wolff
  • Amber

Amber Lewis · Married on 06/22/2019

Professionalism at its Finest!

Tammy was extremely organized, professional, and helpful as she guided me throughout the planning process. I would have been lost without her! I loved every recommendation. She helped with choosing the location and vendors and each choice was AMAZING. Our DJ had our guests on the dancefloor the whole night, the flowers were gorgeous, and the food was delicious. Needless to say, our guests had a wonderful time, but most importantly my husband and I enjoyed every part of our wedding! It was such a memorable experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. If you're planning on getting married in Cabo, Cabo Wedding Services is really your only choice!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Martin

Martin Mattes · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding at playa grande with tammy wolff of cabo weddings

We recently were married at Playa Grande, in Cabo San Lucas. Playa Grande is an outstanding place to get married, but if you are looking for a wedding planner to assist you with the logistics in Cabo San Lucas, contact Tammy Wolff of Cabo Weddings. She truly made the experience seamless, working with the hotel and local vendors. Without her guidance and assistance, the wedding would of not been as memorable as it was. She the best! Tammy Wolff, Cabo Weddings!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Cabo Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much Martin for such a nice and kind review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Vanessa! We look forward in seeing you two for your First Year Anniversary!!

Tammy Wolff
  • Lexy

Lexy Nuno · Married on 05/18/2019

Expert wedding planning to pull off a four event Wedding Weekend in Cabo!

Tammy from Cabo Wedding Services did a remarkable job helping me pull off a four event wedding weekend for our 140 out-of-town guests! From the moment we met with Tammy, she made us feel comfortable and at ease about doing a destination wedding. Her network of people and vendors in Cabo make it so easy when planning from afar – we live in Northern California and only went to Cabo once before the wedding to pick out our venue. She organized walk throughs for several venues that she thought we would like, and introduced us to well-respected DJ’s, flower and event rental companies, bakeries, photographers and videographers…basically every vendor you’ll need for your wedding.

She helped me plan not only my wedding day, but also my rehearsal dinner at Sunset de Mona Lisa, and Welcome Party and Farewell Brunch at the Sheraton Grand. All the events exceeded my expectations by far – and I can be very picky about these things (I even created a powerpoint on what I wanted the wedding to look like)! One of the things I loved about Tammy was that she helped set up each event, and she also stayed throughout the whole event to make sure they ran smoothly.

She is so knowledgeable about everything in Cabo – vendors, excursions, accommodations, etc. and everyone knows her. When I first explained to her what I wanted for the wedding, she suggested some places, and one was Cabo del Sol. I ensured her I didn’t want to get married at a “golf course” because I could just do that here in California. But she pushed back and I agreed to a site visit. Wow – good thing she did because that’s actually the venue we chose. It was so beautiful – the ceremony on their private beach, the cocktail hour overlooking the ocean, the reception at their clubhouse. It was absolutely perfect, and I would’ve never even looked at the venue if it wasn’t for Tammy.

I cannot stress enough how nice it was to be able to actually relax while I was in Cabo. There was so much planning that went into each event, and I wanted everything to be perfect. Tammy executed everything I wanted and I didn’t have to lift a finger. I was able to enjoy my time with family and my husband, all while she was doing things in the background.

Overall, my experience with Cabo Wedding Services was second to none. If you want to work with someone who will make your wedding vision become a reality, you have to work with Tammy. Her expertise, affordability, genuine personality, and execution make her the perfect wedding planner for any wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather Rodriguez · Married on 01/02/2019

Tammy was wonderful in every way!!!

When deciding to have our destination wedding in Cabo we were not sure where to start. I’ve been to Cabo numerous times and even have family there ,but without the help of Tammy we would have been lost. She knew so many of the vendors and all we had to do was tell her our vision, the budget, send some pictures and WOW it was above and beyond our expectations. Tammy is professional, knowledgeable,and quick to respond to any questions you may have. We are SO happy with our experience .. it was truly a dream come true ... Thank you Tammy ❤️

Sent on 01/11/2019

Hola Heather,

Thank you so much for such a kind review! We had such a great time helping assist throughout your Wedding Planning and being able to meet all of your Family + Friends!

We are so glad you had a great experience and we look forward in seeing you for years to come!

Xo,
    Tammy + Jessica Wolff

Jessica Acosta · Married on 11/10/2018

AZ Couple w/ a Cabo Dream Wedding

We are extremely grateful we chose Cabo Wedding Services. Jesse made our entire year of wedding planning really easy with her warm and outgoing personality. They were always professional, responsive and always looking out for our best interest.

Jesse always had great recommendations and allowed us to stay within our budget while still allowing us to have the wedding of our dreams! We couldn't be happier with our decision and highly recommend Cabo Wedding Services if you want to turn your dream wedding into a reality!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jessica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It really does mean the world to us knowing your Wedding went smooth and You + Sergio had a great time!

We enjoyed meeting both of your families + friends, and it was an honor to be part of such a special event and such amazing people.

Looking forward to seeing you two either in Arizona or back in Cabo for your First Year Anniversary. Drinks are definitely on us that night! :)

Have a lovely life together.

Jessica Wolff
  • Rachel

Rachel Greene · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING wedding weekend at the Cape Hotel in Cabo!!!

Jesse made our wedding weekend absolutely perfect! From our initial visit to Cabo to deciding on vendors to day-of details, Jesse supported us through every step of the planning process. Her knowledge of vendors and the area made it easy to find exactly what we were looking for! She helped us negotiate with the hotel and provided great recommendations for creative ways to lower costs, which is important when trying to stay within budget. We were so impressed with how she was able to help us make our dream wedding weekend a reality! She also was our wedding ninja the week of the wedding with her attentiveness to our group's needs and her willingness to help wherever needed. Additionally, Jesse and Tammy made us feel like part of their family and we look forward to seeing them on our next trip down to Cabo. We are so thankful that we used Jesse for our wedding planning!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review! We had such a good time assisting with your wedding and it was so much fun being a part of your Big Day!

I hope to see you and Jordan on your First Anniversary in Cabo this year and many to come! :)

Wishing you, Jordan and your Family the best of wishes,
    Tammy + Jessica Wolff

Dana · Married on 06/10/2018

If you are looking for a planner for your Cabo San Lucas wedding, look no further than Cabo Wedding Services. Our coordinator was Jessica Wolff and we truly cannot recommend her enough.

We hired her during the beginning of our wedding planning journey and quickly realized we wouldn’t be able to pull off the weekend of events without her. Having lived in Cabo for the majority of her life, she is so interwoven into the community and knows so many people in the events and hotel industries. We first met Jesse when we went to Cabo for venue tours with both sets of our parents and we felt like we had known her for years. She is kind, relaxed, funny, and extremely knowledgeable.

Throughout the ten months of wedding planning, she touched base with us frequently and helped me stay organized as I was communicating with many different vendors. She even helped us plan our entire Welcome Party (the restaurant was her suggestion) and it was better than we ever could have imagined. While Jesse was wonderful to work with in the months and days leading up to the wedding, she really came through for us BIG TIME on our wedding day. She ensured every last detail was taken care of so that we could enjoy the best day of our lives with our family and friends. Ultimately, we could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out…from transportation for our guests, to assembling and delivering Welcome Bags, to the Welcome Party, to the big day.

Jesse and the Cabo Wedding Services team are lovely to work with through and through. We miss her already and can’t wait to grab drinks next time we are in Cabo!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Dana,

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great and detailed review! It means the world to us you felt so happy with all of our dedication + love + work we put in to your big day to make sure it was flawless and smooth.

Both of your families and friends were so nice throughout the whole process and easy to work with, it hardly felt like work!

Looking forward to seeing You and JJ soon for your First Anniversary next year in June!

Sending You, JJ, Anne, Barb, Joe and Jerry big hugs!!

Jesse Wolff

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband I were recently married at Cabo Del Sol and used Cabo Wedding Services to plan our wedding. Jesse did an incredible job from start to finish and our wedding exceeded our expectations. Jesse was organized, responsive, and a wonderful person to work with, and Tammy did an incredible job as day-of coordinator. The vendors they recommended were also top notch. Not only did Jesse plan our wedding, but she helped our parents plan our rehearsal/ welcome dinner and farewell brunch as well (both of which Jesse and Tammy attended and oversaw). We couldn't be more grateful, and have heard from several of our guests that our wedding was the best they've attended. I would highly recommend Cabo Wedding Services to anyone getting married in Cabo.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hi Emily!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our services! It was such a pleasure assisting you on such a special day.

Please give our best to Oli and we are looking forward on taking you out for some drinks on your Anniversary next year!

All the Best,

Eva · Married on 05/06/2018

I am so so happy we choose Tammy to be our wedding planner. She was excellent to communicate with and thought of all the details to be all prearranged so that when we got to Cabo, we were able to spend the whole week before the wedding just relaxing. Hard to believe, but it was actually completely stress free. The wedding at SunSet De Mona Lisa over looking the ocean with Reverend Marco who was both lovely and funny, was like a beautiful dream. I can't imagine a more magical wedding. The dinner that followed at the restaurant was out of this world. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you Tammy.
    with love, Eva & Gordon

Sent on 05/18/2018

Hola Eva!

Thank you so much for such a kind review! It was such a pleasure assisting your with your big day at Sunset da Mona Lisa.

We will definitely let Rev. Marco know about your kind words and we hope to see you for your Anniversary next year!

Sophie · Married on 04/28/2018

It has been 5 months since our unforgettable wedding in Cabo San Lucas and people are still raving about it!

Out of all the event planners in the area, Jessica Wolff and Cabo Wedding Services stood out to me. Jesse was very personable, thorough, and has a calm demeanor. She was always willing to work with our budget and not compromise on my vision — not once did I hear a “no that’s not possible”. She was open to feedback and flexible— there are many different visions, not once did Jessica push hers on mine. She always offered the best recommendations and styles.

Jesse set up recurring calls with me to walk through what had been done thus far and what was pending. She sent pictures, answered my questions in a timely manner, and even video chatted with me.

Leading up to my wedding week, she communicated with tons of my guests and helped with setting up airport transportation. She even went the extra mile and helped with my wedding itineraries, favors, and welcome bags!

Jessica worked with the resort to provide whatever she could to put me at ease during my wedding week.

When the wedding events began, Jesse was ever available and ready. For example, it was extremely hot during the meet and greet and she worked with the hotel at the last second to get umbrellas setup to ease the heat. She provided wonderful vendors who did an awesome job both with the music and the video/photos. She worked with my family, helped with last minute errands, helped my guests with their questions and concerns, and was amenable to last minute changes. She was amazing! As with any wedding there were some hiccups, but Jesse did her best to make them unnoticeable.

I want to express my gratitude to Jesse and the Cabo Wedding Services team for making my wedding so beautiful and memorable. If you want someone who will implement your vision, follow up with you as frequently as requested, and stay within your budget, Cabo Wedding Services is the vendor for you! Love you guys!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mirtha · Married on 03/18/2018

Jesse and Tammy really went out of their way to make our wedding day beyond special! I did not go through the stress you hear other brides going through planing a wedding, because they took care of everything. Jesse was so flexible and gave us exactly what we asked for. We wanted a simple and intimate wedding on a beach, but most importantly we wanted to stay within our budget. These women are really amazing and I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Hi Mirtha,

Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful comment!

You & Valentin were great to work with and it was an honor to help you plan such a special & intimate day!

Your photos turned out amazing and all of your guests were raving about how beautiful you looked!

Looking forward in seeing you two on your First Year Anniversary for some margaritas!

Have a lovely life together and we wish you all the best,

Sandy · Married on 03/03/2018

Nothing better than not having to worry about a thing! All I can say is "so glad for Cabo Wedding and Tammy"

Sent on 03/10/2018

Hi Sandy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us on Wedding Wire!

It is always great seeing you even after so many years you were wed! We love it when you call us whenever you are in town and even if our working relationship is over, we are very thankful it turned in to a friendship!

Looking forward in seeing you soon, and sending over all our love,

Lacy · Married on 03/02/2018

THE BEST!!!! She went completely above and beyond to make my wedding vision come true and added her expertise perfectly. She never tried to control anything... just listened, helped, offered advise and kept us organized. Every vendor she recommended was spot on and by the end of it, I felt like I had gained a friend forever. Thank you Tammy! Can't wait to see the photos and visit with you next time we are in Cabo.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dearest Lacy,

It was such an honor to help you plan your wedding and we are so fortunate to be able to work with such talented and sweet people.

We look forward in seeing you soon in Los Cabos and being able to take you two out to dinner!

Wishing you all the love and success in the world,

Colette · Married on 02/07/2018

You will not find anyone who works as hard as Tammy and Jessica. They go over and above their duties to make sure you have the perfect wedding traditional or untraditional. Every detail is handled professionally for a beautiful outcome!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Dearest Colette,

We are so grateful for you & Bill! Helping you plan your wedding truly was so much fun and being able to be part in assisting with such a special event is truly an honor!

We had so much fun working with the two of you and we love how after your wedding we still keep in touch and can count on such a beautiful friendship!

We wish you & Bill always, all the best.

Sincerely,

Cassandra · Married on 11/29/2015

Tammy was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our day stress free and was sure to remember every last detail, so I didn’t have to! She was easily reachable, very responsive and made planning a wedding and paying vendors from a different country easy. We would highly recommend Tammy and Jessica to anyone looking to get married in Cabo!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a great review! It is always a pleasure working and help to create such great memories for such a sweet couple!

We look forward in seeing you two soon in Los Cabos to get some margaritas or dinner... Or both! =)

Cortney · Married on 04/12/2014

I could not have pulled off a wedding in another country without the help of Jessica & Tammy, they were absolutely invaluable! Not only was my wedding day better than I could have imagined, I didn't have any stress or have to lift a finger the entire weekend and it was due to their flawless planning and execution.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Hi Cortney,

Thank you so much for such a nice review! I did not see this until now… Almost four years later! Where did the time go?

I am working with a friend of your for his Wedding, and mentioned you two will be attending. Looking forward in seeing you there and thank you so much for your referral and recommending us!

Looking forward in seeing you two in 2020!

Van · Married on 04/05/2014

We decided to get married in a location we have never been to before and thankfully enlisted the services of Tammy and Jessica! They were very helpful in securing vendors and assuring me that everything was going to be perfect. They followed up with me with multiple timelines and spreadsheets to make sure we were all ready for the big day. When we arrived, they made sure all our meetings with vendors were in place and were there for all of them. They made sure we were comfortable and relaxed, especially since we are not fluent in Spanish, they were able to help us communicate to those who did not speak English. I have had many people ask how we could pull it off not ever having been to Cabo and I always make sure they know Cabo Wedding Services made it the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 03/19/2018