C&G Wedding and Event Designer Reviews

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Miraglia · Married on 10/14/2019

Simply amazing!

Claudia at C&G Wedding and Events is simply amazing! My husband and I got engaged in April, married in the States in June and held a symbolic ceremony and reception in Italy with 60 of our family and friends in October. While having a ceremony and reception overseas seemed daunting to us both, Claudia made the whole process, from inception to the wedding day, incredibly easy. She made us feel comfortable from the start, which was extremely important to us both since we were unable to meet vendors or visit the venues in person; Claudia enabled us to actually enjoy the process of planning the wedding and the weekend's festivities. Claudia is extremely organized, pays attention to the smallest of details and is one of the genuinely nicest people we have had the privilege to work with. She catered to our needs and worked tirelessly on the big day to ensure everything went smoothly, she even ran out on the day of to purchase bug spray for our guests! She was beyond flexible and always available to answer any questions we had; even with the time differences when we were still in the US. Words cannot express how thankful we are that we had the chance to work with Claudia, she truly is the best. If you are looking for someone to assist with planning your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Claudia highly enough.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Leonardo Forini · Married on 08/10/2019

The best ever

Kind, sweet, always on time, always the right decision, always professional.
    Nothing is impossible with her.
    We had CG as wedding planner for an event last week: we couldn't be happier and more satisfied.
    Can't do nothing but recommend her.
    100 stars to Claudia.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Adam

Adam and Shannon Are Getting Married! · Married on 07/08/2019

Trustworthy, responsive, reliable, great ideas, highly recommend!

We worked with C&G for our destination wedding in July. We had only been to Florence and the surrounding area once before (4 years ago -- and for just two days) but we knew we wanted an outdoor Italian-style wedding, though we had no idea how to make that happen.

We found C&G online after extensive searching and were drawn to their aesthetic from looking at their Instagram. From our early conversations with Claudia, it was very clear that she was genuinely excited about her job and helping us plan our dream wedding.

Our vision was very specific (family pizza party at a fancy venue) and it seemed that other companies that we had spoken to were either not comfortable with it or unwilling to try to make it a reality. Claudia never gave off this impression and in fact, found a venue, florist, caterer, and photographer that fit what we were looking for exactly. She would always send us multiple options to choose from and handled all of the vendor communication/management/booking/arranging for us.

We never went to Florence before the wedding. Claudia was the one who did the venue site visit and caterer tasting (having now had the wedding, we can assure you that she absolutely nailed it)... obviously this speaks to how fantastic of a planner she is. We had chosen the table arrangement based on photos online, but when Claudia went to see it in person she didn't think it fit our vision. She then recommended some changes and was absolutely correct.

On the day of the wedding, Claudia transformed the venue beyond our wildest expectations. When we did the site visit with her a few days before the wedding, it was clear to us that she had a vision for what it was going to look like and how it was going to be. This took a lot of the pressure off of us. Everything went off without a hitch -- all of the vendors were on time and knew exactly what they needed to do.

Claudia is sweet and kind, always happy, available whenever you need her, and completely trustworthy. We cannot recommend her enough -- you should absolutely work with her.

Thank you Claudia!

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 6
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 7
    Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/17/2019

Tuscan Wedding

I can’t recommend C&G Wedding and Event Designer enough. Claudia and her team made my Tuscan wedding dreams come true. I gave her 100% of my trust because I am from Texas and we planned my ENTIRE wedding over the phone and email! Claudia broke down all of my options every step of the way and took it one thing at a time. She made this process so stress free! Claudia was available to call, text and email me whenever I needed her and she always had an answer or solution to whatever I needed. She has so many connections to amazing vendors and can provide you with anything you need. My wedding was a fairytale! Everything turned out exactly how I wanted! Claudia was such an advocate for me on my wedding day as well. She took care of every last detail and made sure my vision came to life. She is so kind and her presence just gives you comfort as a bride. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kristeen · Married on 04/05/2019

A wonderful experience with two passionate and talented ladies!

Where do we start! Claudia and Giulia were like family! My husband and I got married at the beginning of April 2019 in Tuscany and these girls were our live-savers. Just to put things into perspective of how hard they worked, I was living in Miami and my husband in London during the ENTIRE time of our wedding planning. We visited Italy twice within that time, and the girls made sure to make our visits as productive as possible. They even helped with booking our engagement photography shoot in Florence and finding a wedding band for me in Italy! We came across C&G Wedding and Event Designer in our internet searches and were so lucky to have found them! They were with us every step of the way, from choosing a venue, to communicating with and confirming our vendors, and making sure everything was smooth the day of. Although the weather was not on our side for some events during our wedding weekend, they made sure to have a perfect plan b that both my husband and I were happy with. Not only all of that that, but our friends and families were so impressed by how sweet, professional, organized and thorough they were! They truly made our day memorable and special and took so much weight off of our shoulders during the planning process and the day of our wedding. Their flexibility with communication (especially with both of us being in different time zones) and attentiveness to detail really assured us that nothing would be overlooked. The photo attached is just a glimpse of how hard they worked, even more so every second the day of our wedding. The others are all the small and large details they helped us with that came our beautifully! Overall, we would be happy to work with them again and would never hesitate to recommend them to a couple looking to have their fairy tale dream wedding in Italy! We love you Claudia and Giulia! Thank you again!

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 8
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 13
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 14
    Sent on 05/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2018

Claudia and Giulia were amazing! Thanks to them the wedding of my dreams came to fruition. They work with the best vendors and listened to all my requests. The day of they even made sure I had time for myself! Most important they were there for me through the entire process! Couldn’t have gotten everything done without them. They are two truly lovely women.

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 15
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 16
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 17
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 18
    Sent on 09/27/2018

Mark · Married on 09/12/2018

I don’t know where to start...
    We were pretty nervous about having an international wedding and didn’t know what to expect with the whole wedding planner experience. Claudia & Giulia were recommended to me by a friend in Tuscany who heard good things about them. After speaking with them for the first time, we immediately began to feel more comfortable. Throughout the entire process, they were both incredibly responsive & comforting. There were many times that they recommended something that we were unsure of, but they asked us to trust them, and we are so happy that we did. There was literally nothing that we would have changed about Claudia, Giulia, or the wedding. They devoted so much time and energy towards making us feel special that I could never began to thank them. We decided that we wanted to do our engagement photos in Venice and the two of them dropped everything they were doing to come with us 3+ hours away! I could go on and on, but if I could say one thing to anyone reading this review, it’s that IF you are having any reservations about having your wedding in Italy or about which wedding planners to use, I can tell you with 100% confidence that you will make one of the best choices of your life by choosing to use Claudia & Giulia. The best part of the entire process though, has been gaining two new lifelong friends.

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 19
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 20
    Sent on 10/03/2018

leti · Married on 07/02/2018

We've juest married! The 14th of July was an incredible day thanks to Giulia and Claudia. We did our wedding in Basilica dell'Impruneta and then in Villa le Corti in San Casciano Val di Pesa. Even if we were a lots of people (more than 250!) Giulia made everything perfect. Everything goes well: the big aperitivo in the garden, the letters with our initial, the soap bubbles magician, the dinner with the stunning table setting made with Catering and Florist, the dj for the music and the cocktail specialist. Giulia and Cloudia had thousen of things to do and they did all very well. the timing of Aperitivo, dinner, music, people, was perfecty made thanks to their assistence. I cannot be happier then this with those 2 girls. I'm really suggesting C&G because they are really well prepared, they know all the supplier and made your day really special with a lots of nice suggestions...

Congratulations Giulia and Claudia for your work!

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 21
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 22
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 23
    C&G Wedding and Event Designer 24
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Erica · Married on 06/16/2018

Claudia and Giulia will follow you in every step of your big day preparation, they will be your guardian angel during the wedding, helping you in the phase of planning, organising and directing the wedding. We are grateful for their support and we want to thank them again for being such a great wedding planners :) keep rocking girls!

Sent on 07/05/2018

elisa · Married on 06/03/2018

Professionalità, flessibilità e gentilezza... queste le caratteristiche che più ci hanno colpito da Claudia e Giulia nel organizzazione del nostro matrimonio. Senza di loro ci saremmo sentiti persi e spaesati, invece grazie alla loro presenza mai assillante ci hanno aiutato a gestire alla perfezione tutte le tempistiche dell' organizzazione in maniera perfetta. L'ottima riuscita del nostro matrionio la dobbiamo sicuramente a loro!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/16/2018

Claudia and Giulia are fantastic and we highly recommend them! Before we met with Claudia and Giulia, we had met with about a dozen Italian planners but none worked out so we were trying our best to plan our Tuscan wedding from California. It's no easy task, but once we Skyped with Claudia, we knew C&G was THE ONE and a lot of the stress melted away. Claudia and Giulia know a ton of venues and vendors, they're incredibly responsive and stay on top of your planning without prompting, they genuinely care to understand and execute your vision (in our case, even better than we imagined), and they are sensitive to your budget. I think best of all though is that they're genuinely kind people who work hard and take pride and joy in their work. We found no other planners in the area who even came close to C&G in all of these important aspects, so for us it was a no brainer and we believe it will be for you, too!

C&G Wedding and Event Designer 25