C&C Special Event Productions Reviews

9 | Deer Park, NY

9 Reviews for C&C Special Event Productions

9 C&C Special Event Productions Reviews

jennifer · Married on 07/08/2018

Wonderful lighting suggestions and ideas. Lighting made the venue that much more special..an absolute pleasure to work with! Highly recommend

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2018

Chrissie is the absolute greatest. She takes her work very seriously. She is a perfectionist. She took the time to listen to what I wanted, she keeps in constant communication with her clients. Words cannot express how much I loved what she did to make my wedding a dream come true!!! So in love with everything she did.

Sent on 05/30/2018

C&C Special Event Productions's reply:

Cristina Thank you for your kind words and thank you for letting us be apart of such a memorable event!

jennifer · Married on 05/20/2018

amazing and attentive! you can not go wrong with them!

Mary · Married on 01/15/2018

I was so over the top impressed with everything they did for our special day. I was truly stressed about finding the fit for the job and the moment I met with Chrissie I Knew. She truly has a passion for what they do & listened to every detail on my wish list. The personal flowers and centerpieces came out breathtaking - exactly what I wanted and in my budget. Truly so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 02/12/2018

C&C Special Event Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for allowing us to take part in your special day!
  • U

User · Married on 03/30/2017

Chris and Christie provide beautiful uplighting. Without their uplighting, the room would have looked boring. Thanks Chris and Chrissie!

You absolutely do not need to break the bank to have a beautiful event. C&C cares about their clients. They are detail oriented and the best part is that you will always have one of the owners working on sight day of to create your dream event and make sure every detail is perfect! We put together an Alice in wonderland theme sweet sixteen for our daughter and It was breath taking. From the music to the decor, food was excellent lighting was outrageous tables were breathtaking with amazing themed decor clocks and tea cups flowers, fairy lights in drink me bottles, trees and Alice in wonderland prints in frames. Cookies that read Eat Me and chocolate skeleton keys were laid out on everyone's plate. A Mushroom Forest Backdrop was even utilized. They provided all decor staging, DJ, Oxygen Bar, and Photo booth. Classy and fun !

kathy · Married on 04/28/2018

Christine and Chris did an amazing job providing floral table designs and lighting for a home wedding we hosted for our son in April 2018. The ceremony and reception had to be set up in very tight quarters. They did a beautiful job transforming a small tented area to a beautiful wedding setting. We had 4 rows of tables (24 foot each). Christine decorated with vines and flowers down the center of each table and added lighting with floating candles. Chris provided a ceiling wash that detracted from the tent poles and also provided up lighting around the tent.
    Christine also designed the bouquets for the bridal party. The flowers were breathtaking.
    We were so grateful to C&C for the wonderful job they did.

C&C Special Event Productions 1
    C&C Special Event Productions 2
    C&C Special Event Productions 3
    C&C Special Event Productions 4

Jen · Married on 01/20/2018

3.8
      3.0

Chrissy custom made center pieces for my sister's baby shower. The theme was twinkle twinkle little star. She matched my vision well.

C&C Special Event Productions 5