C Bar Ranch Reviews

C Bar Ranch 6
C Bar Ranch 7

Taryn Christmas · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful Venue - Amazing Owners

Mr and Mrs Holt ares some of the nicest people I have ever met. Knowing this 'wedding stuff' is all new to us they answered all of our questions and also provided information that we didn't even think to ask about. All the amenities at C Bar Ranch make the venue a 'one of a kind' venue. We are so happy it was available and didn't hesitate to sign the contract!

Sent on 09/18/2019

C Bar Ranch's reply:

That is so kind. We just love working with you and your sweet family. Can’t wait for your beautiful, magical weekend!
  • Taylor

Taylor Lassiter · Getting married on 04/11/2020

C Bar Ranch has been so great so far! We just booked our wedding with them and have been very happy!

They have been absolutely wonderful so far! So excited to get to work with them for our special day!!! I will be sure to write another review after our big day!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Liana

Liana Deegan · Getting married on 01/25/2020

The Perfect Rustic Wedding Location

C Bar Ranch has been so incredible to work with. The location is absolutely stunning. The owners are so personable and helpful. We can’t wait to get married there.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    C Bar Ranch 8
    C Bar Ranch 9
    C Bar Ranch 10
    C Bar Ranch 11
    C Bar Ranch 12

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, this is so nice, Liana. We know you're going to have such a beautiful wedding. Your excitement is contagious -- we can't wait!

Kathy Lanzon · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic venue choice

We had our daughter's wedding here and the facility, attention to detail and assistance provided by the staff was impeccable. We couldn't be happier with our choice and highly recommend them. The vendors they helped us choose were just as great, especially our wedding planner, Joanne O. Ray was always available for anything we needed the entire weekend and had a fantastic attitude the entire weekend. Thanks again to all of you for helping make our daughter's special day so magical. The Lanzon/ Fox Family

Sent on 05/20/2019

C Bar Ranch's reply:

You did a fabulous job of giving her a dream wedding, and we were so honored you chose to celebrate with us. It was absolutely a pleasure, from Day 1 of the planning. What a special, joyful weekend! We loved being a part of it. Thank you so much for the very kind words!

Sienna Shirley · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing venue and owners

Just wanted to say how thankful and blessed Taylor And I are for choosing such an amazing venue, and such attentive owners of the venue. I knew that first day when I went to visit that venue was the ONE, I knew that was where I wanted Taylor and I to make a commitment for a lifetime there was never a doubt in my mind, and you both blew my mind with how kind and always so on the ball you both are. You genuinely care about taking care of your guests and making the BIG DAY SOOOO SPECIAL. You have always been there when I needed you, and you are both truly so special! I will recommend you and your venue  for as long as I can, because everyone deserves to have the care you both have offered.  Thanks again seriously for everything!!! It was perfect!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    C Bar Ranch 13

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Sienna. This was such an encouragement. We just loved being a part of your planning and your day and cherish your friendship going forward! Hugs to you!

Rebecca Callejas · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Amazing. Wonderful. Perfect. Beautiful. I can’t find enough words to describe this venue, it’s owners, and the life changing experience of having our wedding here. Every detail is covered, every effort for perfection is made. Thank you isn’t enough, we feel forever indebted to this family and location for the part they played in our special day. If you are considering having your wedding here, do not hesitate. Book your date and every dime will be fully worth it.

Sent on 03/24/2019
    C Bar Ranch 14

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely LOVED being part of your day. And I know you caught me shedding a few tears of joy for you as I watched your sweet bridal party peeps heading down the aisle ahead of you. It was beautiful and wonderful and so special! Glad we’ll be staying in touch. Big hugs to you and Wes! ❤️❤️

lea · Married on 03/09/2019

Happily Ever Higginbotham

I hope I have enough space to type every perfect thing about this venue. C Bar Ranch is more than some wedding barn, the folks that own and run this beautiful venue are worth every dollar and the place is picture perfect as well. My husband and I only walked around one venue and it was C Bar Ranch. What blew us away was the fact that it looks just like the photos year round! The deal breaker was the fact that my new brother in law was able to attend without being in the middle of a crowd of people, with him being a low functioning Down syndrome adult we wanted him to be able to attend but also not be stressed out. He was able to sit in the grooms suit and watch movies away from all the guest so he was comfortable. We also appreciate how hands on and helpful the owners are. No matter what I needed from having a few venders walk around the grounds to see the lay of the land to day of Mr Ray was helping move tables, handing out appitzers, helping clean up and so much more. The beauty speaks for itself but the people make it all worth it.

Sent on 04/02/2019

C Bar Ranch's reply:

We just love you guys! What a pleasure it was to work with you through the planning process and then see it all come together to be such an elegant, lovely, joyful, memorable day. We are so happy for you both and I'm glad we will be able to stay in touch so we can see how your beautiful future unfolds!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing and beautiful

C bar ranch is absolutely breathtaking. Ray and Nanette are wonderful people that will go above and beyond for any couple. We are so excited for our wedding in February and knownit will be just perfect!

Sent on 12/06/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, it is absolutely our pleasure to be working with you and Dominic. Your day is going to be beyond beautiful, and we want to do everything possible to make it your BEST DAY EVER. Thank for the sacrifice you're both making for our freedom!

Steve Swanson · Married on 01/19/2019

A FANTASTIC wedding was had. . .

Fantastic setting and venue. Nanette and Ray are a pleasure to work with. Everything went flawlessly. The venue was available the entire weekend making packing up and removing our items very easy on Sunday. We had a bus ready to take guests back to town after the wedding and guests were allowed to leave their cars at the ranch overnight to avoid and driving hazards. I highly recommend C Bar Ranch.

Sent on 01/23/2019

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for that very kind review. It really was flawless. The wedding was beautiful -- y'all did an amazing job of planning and executing the vision. Your guests had a wonderful time and that was an absolute joy for us to witness. We hope to stay in touch with your lovely family! All the best!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/12/2019

CBAR was the perfect venue---more than we could have ever hoped for!

We feel so incredibly lucky to have had our wedding at CBAR Ranch--from the breathtakingly beautiful setting (so quiet! so many trees! such a gorgeous barn!), to the better-than-I-could-have-ever-hoped-for owners (Nanette & Ray, the kindest, most thoughtful, generous people!), to the tons of decor that was free to borrow for brides & grooms (so helpful for us planning from out of town!), everything was perfect! We knew from the moment we drove out there that CBAR was a special place, and that kept getting reinforced with every interaction we had with Ray & Nanette, and every visit we took out there. Ray & Nanette are super professional and organized, and are 100% committed to helping you have the very best day. They communicate with all your vendors and your planner, set out all the tables/chairs/decor/furniture how you would like, provide a beautiful, comfortable space for all of your vendors and your guests, and EVEN bring you and your new husband cocktails while you take photos in the grass under the mossy trees (thanks again, Ray!!)! It made such a huge difference (and helped a ton with planning stress!) to know that the owners of our venue were so invested in our wedding, which I can imagine is not a common thing! We felt like the luckiest couple ever to have been able to host our loved ones at CBAR Ranch for our big day---everyone LOVED it and we had an incredible time. The kids even got to see (and maybe even feed?!) the goats! Thank you so much, Ray and Nanette!! We will cherish our memories of CBAR for years to come.

Sent on 01/21/2019

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, this review is so special. We thank you for coming halfway across the country to celebrate here with us. You planned an amazing celebration, even though you were far away. Everyone had a blast, and all the guests were delightful. Yes, we did feed treats to goats and cows with some of them, and not just kids! LOL. We were so, so thankful to be part of your wedding. Please keep us in the loop on the incredible adventures we know lie ahead for the two of you.

Jordan Hodges · Married on 12/01/2018

Pure Perfection

From the first moment that I pulled into the parking lot at C Bar Ranch, I knew that this was the place I was going to get married at. There is so much beauty and class at this venue that the other venues in the area can't compare to for the price and amenities. Ray and Nanette are hands down the most genuine, kind hearted souls and are there for you every step of the way. From countless "Hey it's me again, quick question" texts to catering to all of your wants and needs on your wedding weekend, they show you what amazing people they truly are and how much they care about the venue. There aren't enough words to say that would begin to explain how thankful I am for Ray and Nanette and how much work and effort they put into my wedding day I will recommend C Bar Ranch to anyone that is looking for their best day ever!

Sent on 12/31/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

So sweet. Thank you! We loved working with you to plan this beautiful wedding -- and with your loved ones who were planning some super-secret surprises for you. How about that fireworks display!!! It was so difficult to keep that detail under wraps because we were so excited for you. What a great moment when that fireworks show painted the sky! Please stay in touch with us and keep us posted on as the adventure continues.

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing

November 10th 2018 I got married at C Bar Ranch. Ray was such a help if we needed anything at all he was right there. Honestly my wedding was everything I could have asked for and more! I could not be more grateful for everyone that helped out making this day come true. I'm still waiting for my photos and video of the wedding but I cannot wait to see them so I can relive a little of the day I looked forward to my whole life!

Sent on 12/09/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Your photos are going to be so beautiful. It was a wonderful day, and so much fun. That dance floor stayed hopping. The fire pit was a great gathering area for your guests, as well. Everyone seemed to be having such a joyful time. We're so glad you found us and drove all that way to celebrate with us. And we're so glad you brought your puppies to be part of your celebration. It made the day a perfect reflection of who the two of you are as individuals, and now, as husband and wife.
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding was a little over a month ago now and I am still beaming about it! When we first walked into C Bar Ranch me, my husband (fiance then), and mother in law immediately knew it was where we were going to get married! I have never met more kind hearted and accommodating people than Ray and Nanette! They truly go the extra mile to make sure every bride and groom have the best wedding ever. The barn is absolutely stunning, as well as the grounds. Their wedding package is one of the best I've seen and made it so convenient to have our rehearsal dinner there as well. I honestly could go on and on with wonderful things to say about C Bar, as well as the owners, I would (and have) recommend C Bar to anyone looking for a wedding venue! Just take a tour and I promise you will be hooked and you WON'T regret it!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, we just love you! Thank you for those kind words. Your wedding was gorgeous, and everyone seemed to have an absolute blast. We are so glad you and Michael chose us to help you celebrate. And to have you return as guests at another wedding was really a treat. (We haven’t forgotten that you first came out with another bride-to-be who’d scheduled a tour and then returned soon after when you got engaged. We were so happy that worked out the way it did!)
  • Monica

Monica Gordon · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing venue, amazing people

We loved working with the owners and loved how beautiful this ranch is! Perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much. We really enjoyed working with you, too. You both looked so happy. It really was a perfect day! Just gorgeous!
  • bbybabeana

Jen · Married on 09/08/2018

Ray and Nanette will go above and beyond for you!

The couple who own CBar Ranch, Ray and Nanette, are absolutely wonderful people. Aside from the amazing venue space, amenities, and decorations they had on hand already, they will work personally with you to make sure everything is in order. Having our wedding at CBar was the best decision we made in our wedding planning, and I would highly recommend checking it out if you are in the area!

Sent on 12/08/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Those sweet words really touch our hearts. Thank you for that! We were so very happy to be part of your lovely wedding day. It was joyful and beautiful and memorable. And we know the best for you two is still yet to come!

Crystal Baumann · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent Ranch venue

They truly care about their customers. Genuinely good people who want to help make your wedding day the best it can be.

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nanette and Ray from C Bar Ranch! This is an absolutely gorgeous venue inside and out. We had our beautiful wedding ceremony outside under the oak trees and then went inside for our super energy packed, fun reception. We had a 5 piece band during our reception and Nanette and Ray made it happen without any issues. These venue owners are so kind and generous. They were present for the whole wedding day and were there to help with anything we needed. I have been in several weddings at several different venues and I can honestly say I have never seen this type caring and love. If you are looking for a beautiful indoor/outdoor venue to say your I do’s you could never go wrong with this charming, elegant, fun location. Thank you so much for everything Nanette and Ray! Derek and I will always be so thankful we found you.

Sent on 12/09/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, you two are so sweet and special to us. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of it all. We loved getting to know you and seeing you have such a fabulous day. We're thankful you found us, as well! We definitely need to get that planned dinner to see your wedding album on the calendar! Thank you so much for these very kind words. They mean the world to us.

David · Married on 05/05/2018

A++ Venue!

This is the #1 wedding venue in the state of Florida. From the design of the venue, to the quality of the people that run it, we wouldn't recommend anybody else. Do not book a venue in Florida without seeing this one first!

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding at the C Bar Ranch. First of all, the venue itself is lovely and it has everything you need for your wedding day! My husband and I really wanted a venue where we could have both our ceremony and reception in the same place, and the C Bar Ranch has that, plus getting ready rooms so that we could relax the morning of the wedding! We were even able to host our rehearsal dinner on the patio outside the night before! What really makes this venue special is the wonderful owners, Ray and Nanette. They are as sweet as can be and went out of their way to make our wedding perfect. We were planning our wedding from out of town, and they were so incredibly helpful throughout the planning and set up process. We highly recommend the C Bar Ranch--if this venue is available on your date don't hesitate to book it!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so very much for those very kind words. Your entire weekend, from set-up day and rehearsal dinner to your joyful exit, was beautiful and light-hearted and just a pleasure to witness. We are so honored that you traveled from so far away to celebrate at C Bar Ranch, and we look forward to seeing what the future holds for the wonderful Widricks!

Melisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding was at C Bar on 3/3/18! I waited a bit to post my review simply because I had to make sure my thoughts were together enough to tell EVERYONE how flippin’ AMAZING C Bar is! It is so hard to portray in words the absolute joy & blessing it was to have C Bar Ranch as our venue. I’m honestly sad that the wedding festivities are over and we won’t have a “reason” to go back.

From the minute we pulled up for our tour over a year ago, we fell in love. The beauty of the barn and the property is breathtaking. Think of every little detail you could want in a venue and it’s there. Not to mention, the value for all that’s included is an absolute steal. And that was just the starting point.

We had our engagement photos at the ranch shortly after we got engaged. Needless to say, we have a giant canvas hanging in our bedroom because the photos were so stunning. Nanette & Ray were so welcoming and accommodating, going above and beyond for us and loving on our pup who joined us for pics.

Leading up to the wedding, we were in constant communication. Any questions or ideas I had, Nanette was there to answer and give feedback. I felt so at ease when wedding weekend arrived, knowing things were taken care of.

Come wedding weekend, we were blown away by how perfect everything was. The getting-ready rooms, the lake, the oak trees, everything. The venue itself perfectly fit our guests (about 175) with plenty of room to dance. Perfect! All of our guests still talk about our beautiful venue. & we are so pleased that, thanks to C Bar’s preparation, we didn’t have a single hiccup in the day!

If the venue itself wasn’t enough, Nanette and Ray are two wonderful people and, now, friends! They’ve poured their heart & soul into the ranch and it SHOWS. The level of accommodation care they provided us with is unmatched.

C Bar Ranch gave us the absolute best start to our new life together as husband and wife. We love you Nanette & Ray and hope we can visit soon!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    C Bar Ranch 19
    C Bar Ranch 20
    C Bar Ranch 21

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Oh my goodness! How did we miss this? So many beautiful photos from your absolutely perfect day. Thank you so much for the kind words. You are forever part of the C Bar family. We can't wait to see what the future holds for you two.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I visited several venues before finding C Bar. We had no vision for our wedding, besides knowing we’d like our horses involved somehow. Once we met the Holts, we knew that we had not only found our venue, but we found our people. There is so much good to say, but in short, Ray and Nanette went above and beyond to make our wedding a fairytale we hadn’t even dreamed of yet. Between many texts and phone calls leading up to the event to check in and share their thoughtful ideas with us, to kind gestures the week of, they treated us like family. They accommodated us in ways we didn’t even know we needed. Nanette made the most thoughtful signs to go around our horses’ necks, which she insisted on tweaking the morning of to try to match some of our existing signs. They couldn’t have been more perfect. The icing on the cake was including their sweet daughter, Liberty, in our ceremony, as she escorted our flower girl down the aisle on the back of our pony. It was truly the most memorable part of our wedding and we couldn’t have been more thankful to have Liberty. The day of, you will hardly notice the Holts, but they are THERE and waiting for any little request. They did not miss a thing and could not have run their venue any smoother. When Nanette says she wants you to have the “best day ever,” she will truly make sure it happens. We can’t thank the Holts and the beautiful C Bar Ranch enough. You will forever hold the most special place in our hearts with some unforgettable memories. Thank you.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    C Bar Ranch 22
    C Bar Ranch 23
    C Bar Ranch 24
    C Bar Ranch 25

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, thank you so much. It was a true joy to be part of your wedding celebration. By the time we got to your wedding day, y’all felt like family. No wonder I was already envisioning your Golden Anniversary by the time you two stepped into the carriage after the ceremony. So much fun!
  • Jenny

Jenny Preato · Married on 12/09/2017

Best Day Ever

Nanette and Ray are incredible! They were so accommodating and excited about our vision for the day - working hard to make our dreams reality. The venue itself is gorgeous! We highly recommend C Bar!

Sent on 12/08/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much! Somehow, we missed seeing this. Your sweet words mean the world to us. We were so very honored to be part of your beautiful celebration, and we expect many great things ahead for the two of you. Please stay in touch with us!

Becky · Married on 11/24/2017

I cannot recommend this venue enough. It's family run and they will bend over backwards to make sure that you're day is perfect and special. The landscape is beautiful and every amenity is provided. Yard games, petting zoo, fire pit, kitchen, bridal/grooms suite(s), beautiful inside reception space, etc. There is plenty of space for your family and friends to spread out and enjoy the festivities. They succeeded in making my dream wedding a reality as well as the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    C Bar Ranch 26

C Bar Ranch's reply:

What a special, special day! We were so very happy to be a part of it. It really touches our hearts when someone notices how hard we try to go the extra mile. So your sweet words mean more than you could ever know. Hugs to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hansen. Please stay in touch with us!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

This is the best wedding venue you could possible use for your big day! The owners go out of their way to make sure everything runs perfect for you! Not to mention the place is breathtaking! The venue shows the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets, along with lots of native wildlife. The fabulous barn adds a rustic elginance that no other venue can provide!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    C Bar Ranch 27
    C Bar Ranch 28
    C Bar Ranch 29
    C Bar Ranch 30

Jodi · Married on 10/28/2017

The C Bar Ranch is such a beautiful, warm, and inviting venue, inside and out. Ray and Nanette are amazing hosts making sure everything runs smoothly, but also allowing you to customize according to your specific needs and desires. Tables and chairs are supplied as well as decorations, arches, signs, bales of hay, etc. you can use if you wish. They were genuinely as excited as we were to make the day as special as possible! We enjoyed our rehearsal dinner outside under majestic oak trees and then talked into the night around the built in gas fire pit. The ceremony was also outside, and it was simply perfect! It's so convenient to have everything right there, so no one has to drive to another location for the reception. The air conditioned barn is spacious, elegant and rustic all at the same time and the bridal and groom dressing rooms are thoughtfully equipped offering privacy, seating, and every detail you can think of to make a comfortable area for everyone to get ready. Even the bathrooms are tastefully designed! My son and bride were so excited when they saw it, they booked it even though we all had to drive over 2 hours to get there. It was well worth the drive!! The photos with the sunset over the pond, the trees, wide open spaces, porch, indoor and outdoor balcony......everything was just perfect! I highly recommend the C Bar Ranch! We had over 150 guests, and they could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 10/30/2017