C Bar Ranch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Krystina
    Krystina Married on 10/02/2021

No regrets!

I could spend days telling you how fabulous this venue is, but I could spend years telling you how incredibly amazing the owners are. Ray and Nanette treated not only the bride and groom as family, but every single one of our guests and all of the bridal party members as one of their own. They were always readily available in the year leading up to our wedding and really wanted to make our dreams come true. They take so much pride in what they do and it fills their hearts to see their customers smile. They thought of everything in designing the facility and are always searching for opportunities to improve. They took time to get to know us personally and allowed us to express ourselves in the most intricate details.

Trust me, I did a lot of research before even visiting the location. The amount of support you get, no to mention the accessibility, and the amount of time...for the price....incredible! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Absolutely no regrets! We fell in love with the rustic elegance of the venue, but were instantly charmed by the relationship Ray and Nanette share. They are truly best friends and work together beautifully as a team. If you're considering this venue, don't hesitate....you won't find anything better.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

It's hard to even find the words to respond to such a sweet review. Your wedding was pure magic, and we were honored to be part of it. Everyone looked like royalty, and your photos look like styled shoots for bridal magazines. But infinitely more importantly, the whole weekend overflowed with joy, and the thoughtfulness that went into every detail was just epic. It was such a pleasure getting to know all of you throughout the process, and we feel we've gained lifelong friends. Blessings to the Dixons!
    Sarah M. Married on 05/22/2021

Beyond Excellent

C Bar Ranch is so much more than just a wedding venue! The owners are the nicest people you will ever meet. They will do everything they possibly can to make your wedding day perfect! C Bar Ranch is BEAUTIFUL and everywhere is picture perfect. I have the most gorgeous wedding photos from their beautiful venue. I am so thankful for C Bar Ranch and all their help making my wedding day dreams comes true. If I could do it all again I wouldn’t change a thing. I had a dream team of vendors that many were recommendations from C Bar Ranch! I can’t recommend C Bar Ranch enough!! My guests couldn’t believe how beautiful everything is there. The bridal and groom suites were amazing too! They were the biggest suites I had ever seen at a venue and I’ve been to many venues for friends weddings. All my vendors loved being there and my guests were constantly complimenting everything!! C Bar Ranch is perfect in every way! I can’t recommend this gorgeous venue enough!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Well, first, and most importantly, you are an angel and Dustin is not only blessed, but also, a wonderful guy. So being part of your wedding was a dream!
    There were times during your planning that you encountered worries and challenges due to the pandemic, but you powered through like a champ. And what a beautiful reward! So many people had the joy and fun of celebrating with you two. (And the pranksters! Dinos on the dance floor. Wedding crashers on lead ropes, dressed for a double-ceremony. And more.) So much beauty, emotion and fun. It was just an honor to be a part of it all. Thank you for trusting us with this all-important milestone in your family history. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It means the world. Love y'all!
  • Alana
    Alana F. Married on 04/10/2021

Nothing but praise!

We had the best experience working with Ray and Nanette at C Bar! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and they helped us every step of the way in any way that they could. We could not have asked for a more beautiful day and are both so pleased that we chose C Bar Ranch!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Being a part of your wedding was an absolute joy! Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate with us. It was an honor. There were so many things to love about your wedding weekend. But seeing you two so happy and surrounded by so much love was the absolute best. We hope to stay in touch with you so we can see your beautiful family grow. You're part of the C Bar family forever now.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ealissa S. Married on 02/27/2021

Little Wedding

Nanette & Ray made the entire process fabulous and stress free! They were committed to my vision and very flexible and helpful through the whole process. They keep the property pristine and their level of service is a 10/10. I would highly recommend them. We used the full service and unlike most venues, the place is yours all weekend. Our guests are still commenting on much fun they had and how much they loved the venue.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

It was an absolute joy for our family to work with you and yours. You have impeccable taste, and it was a blast for us to help execute your vision. You designed so many details that made your guests feel comfortable and appreciated — how could they not love it? Let’s have a replay on your 50th! 😘
  • Skylar
    Skylar R. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing Venue!

C Bar Ranch was the first venue that I visited, and Nanette and Ray gave an amazing tour of the facility to my fiancé and I. They have a way of making you feel like part of their family. After our tour, we had plans to check out other venues, but we truly felt as though we would not find anything better in North Central Florida. C Bar is a great mix of outdoor spaces plus a well air conditioned barn that is large enough for big weddings. We are so excited to have booked C Bar for our wedding day on January 16, 2021!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, thank you for the trust you've placed in us. We can't wait to help you celebrate your love and devotion to each other, surrounded by friends and family. We know we'll enjoy planning the details with you and then seeing all that hard work pay off with a beautiful, meaningful, joyful wedding day!
    Taryn C. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful Venue - Amazing Owners

Mr and Mrs Holt ares some of the nicest people I have ever met. Knowing this 'wedding stuff' is all new to us they answered all of our questions and also provided information that we didn't even think to ask about. All the amenities at C Bar Ranch make the venue a 'one of a kind' venue. We are so happy it was available and didn't hesitate to sign the contract!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

That is so kind. We just love working with you and your sweet family. Can’t wait for your beautiful, magical weekend!
  • Tyler
    Tyler S. Married on 08/14/2020

Our happily ever after at C Bar Ranch and Organics

Our family highly recommends the C Bar Ranch wedding venue to anyone looking for the BEST wedding venue that everyone in attendance will remember FOREVER. Ray and Nanette are a wonderful team and a huge asset throughout the entire process of planning your perfect day. Let our wedding photos and the photos of others who have left a review here speak for themselves as a testament to the beauty of C Bar Ranch and Organics and the professionalism of Ray and Nanette, who ensured that our perfect day went flawlessly. If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue with an experienced team who work tirelessly behind the scenes to make your day one to remember, you have come to the right place! All of our guests could not stop mentioning how beautiful and well-done everything was here at C Bar. We would choose C Bar Ranch and Organics over and over again. Thank you, Ray and Nanette, for everything. We love you guys and could not have been happier sharing our wedding day there with your family.
  • Carrie
    Carrie S. Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely Wonderful Wedding Venue

We greatly appreciate everything C Bar Ranch did to make our wedding day that much more memorable! We got married on July 11 and it went wonderfully! The owners are amazing and made sure to make our wedding extra-special. They go above and beyond and are there to help out with whatever is needed. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and it took my breath away each time I was there. There are so many beautiful spots for photos. Our guests continually told us how beautiful it was and everyone enjoyed themselves. It was the perfect place for us to have our ceremony and reception as we start our lifetime of love together.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you, Carrie and Joe! We were so honored you chose us to be part of your wedding celebration, and it was absolutely beautiful. There were so many special details, including your sweet choice to wear your mother’s wedding gown, and that exit in the rip-roaring pink fire truck with lights and sirens! We so enjoyed seeing your guests have an absolute blast celebrating your love for each other. We look forward to seeing what the future holds for you two.
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

C Bar Ranch has been so great so far! We just booked our wedding with them and have been very happy!

They have been absolutely wonderful so far! So excited to get to work with them for our special day!!! I will be sure to write another review after our big day!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for your confidence in us! Your day is almost here, and we're so excited for you. Can 't wait to see all the special details you have planned!
  • Natalie
    Natalie A. Married on 03/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You are in good hands at C Bar!

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Whatever you need, it is already there. Ray and Nannette designed a wedding venue that encompasses every bride/grooms needs! They were very easy to communicate with, sent us reminders to keep us on track, and made us feel loved like family. It was a weight off our shoulders knowing they would set up the venue, exactly how we discussed. And they would be there to help troubleshoot problems with our coordinator. In all honesty, we had zero worries the day of the wedding. You are in good hands at C Bar!

Ceremony Site: There are so many sites to choose from that can accommodate a large number of guests! We chose to have our arbor placed underneath two large oak trees, with pine trees in the background. I don’t fair well with ants, so Ray took the time to spray and groom the area before the big day. The setup was absolutely perfect! We chose to have the white chairs, since we had older guests, but the venue offers gorgeous wooden benches!

Reception Area: Inside the barn we were able to give the band a large stage area, leaving plenty of space for the dance floor (groom needs ample room to dance!). There was plenty of space to put 12 guest tables, using both rectangular and circular tables. There was space for 3 buffet tables, 1 dessert table, 3 tables for guest signing, decorations, pictures of us, photo booth, and so much more! Trust me, whatever you want at your wedding, there will be space for it! Ray and Nanette had the venue set up the night before, so we could go in and adjust as needed. And the acoustics are great for a live band!!

Suites: The bride suite was more than spacious and accommodated all my ladies (9 in bridal party, plus 2 stylists) with ease. My stylists also loved the venue! Since they had ample work space with 3 beauty chairs, mirrors, and plenty of lighting. The boys and pup (yes they are dog friendly!) hung out in the groom suite which was equipped with leather chairs, gaming consoles, and a tv. These suites provide many other goodies, but I’ll let that be future bride/groom surprises!

Bathrooms: The women's room was a hit!! Why? The fireplace and the couches! We used the first room as a quiet space for guests to relax. The bathrooms are also cutely decorated and always clean!

Kitchen: It is fully equipped for caterers! Which was great, since all our caterers for rehearsal, bridal party lunch, and the wedding day foods/cakes were able to store food/utilize it. An added bonus is the massive refrigerators! Ray and Nanette allowed us to store our DIY wedding day flowers for a few days so they wouldn’t wilt. The flowers were gorgeous the day of!

Outside space: Guests had a blast at the fire pit, playing games provided by C Bar, and roasting marshmallows. We loved that the corn hole game was customized for us! There is plenty of space to host rehearsal dinner outside (we did by the pond), and then have cocktail hour/hangout by the bonfire. Having a full weekend at C Bar was a dream since many events can take place at different locations onsite. Guests were never bored!
  • Laurel
    Laurel W. Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Wedding at C Bar Ranch!

My husband and I were just married at C Bar Ranch and we couldn't have chosen a better place! We picked this venue because of how helpful and kind the owners are. Also we loved all of the décor that their couples get to use. Nanette and Ray are the most accommodating people and go above and beyond to well exceed your expectations! My wedding was picture perfect and it couldn’t have gone any better thanks to them. I chose to have Nanette coordinate my wedding, since I knew she would know best what works well at their venue. Her wedding planning skills and passion for planning are very apparent. Nanette helped to coordinate a beautiful, large wedding with many details for me in just four months. They are just so extremely helpful. On our wedding night, I got a large stain on my dress (a bride’s nightmare!) Within minutes, the owners had already run to their house and returned with peroxide for me to get out the stain. I have been so happy that I chose this venue and I’ve received so many compliments for what a beautiful place that we got married. You won’t regret having your big day here!!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

This means more to us than you know. We had a lot to do to get the planning done in four months. But you were a ROCK STAR BRIDE and everything came together to be so incredibly beautiful and was so fun for your guests. We consider you lifelong friends now, and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you and John! Cheers to the McGinnesses!
  • Liana
    Liana D. Married on 01/25/2020

The Perfect Rustic Wedding Location

C Bar Ranch has been so incredible to work with. The location is absolutely stunning. The owners are so personable and helpful. We can’t wait to get married there.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, this is so nice, Liana. We know you're going to have such a beautiful wedding. Your excitement is contagious -- we can't wait!
    Lenora Married on 01/18/2020

Beyond Amazing

When we met Nanette and Ray we immediately fell in love with not only the venue, but them as well. Any questions I would come across about the venue or the wedding I would reach out the Nanette and she would get back to me right away no matter the time or the day. It was such a relief knowing that I could contact the Venue whenever needed, which getting closer to our wedding day of course was needed. Our wedding weekend came and everything was SO SO easy. Nanette and Ray went above and beyond for us. Our Wedding day and weekend was more than we ever could have hoped for and went by so easily and of course too fast. We HIGHLY recommend C Bar Ranch for your wedding
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer V. Married on 05/19/2019

This is the place!

We could not have been happier with our wedding at CBar!
    The property is very large and open with plenty of space for anything you could need. It is very quiet and peaceful on the ranch, no noisy neighbors or busy roads to distract from your special day.
    They offer multiple locations for ceremony to suit your taste. We chose the pond location, as it’s close by the barn and easily accessible for some of our older guests, plus you can’t beat the view looking over the water!
    The reception area was spacious and beautiful. We had around 120 guests and there was more than enough space, even with the band and large dance floor.
    All of that being said, the best thing about C Bar is Ray and Nanette. They consistently went above and beyond our expectations in every way. From Planning, to set up and tear down to making sure that every aspect of our special day went as smoothly as possible. Genuinely good people who want to do anything they can to make your day perfect.
    Kathy L. Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic venue choice

We had our daughter's wedding here and the facility, attention to detail and assistance provided by the staff was impeccable. We couldn't be happier with our choice and highly recommend them. The vendors they helped us choose were just as great, especially our wedding planner, Joanne O. Ray was always available for anything we needed the entire weekend and had a fantastic attitude the entire weekend. Thanks again to all of you for helping make our daughter's special day so magical. The Lanzon/ Fox Family

C Bar Ranch's reply:

You did a fabulous job of giving her a dream wedding, and we were so honored you chose to celebrate with us. It was absolutely a pleasure, from Day 1 of the planning. What a special, joyful weekend! We loved being a part of it. Thank you so much for the very kind words!
    Sienna S. Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing venue and owners

Just wanted to say how thankful and blessed Taylor And I are for choosing such an amazing venue, and such attentive owners of the venue. I knew that first day when I went to visit that venue was the ONE, I knew that was where I wanted Taylor and I to make a commitment for a lifetime there was never a doubt in my mind, and you both blew my mind with how kind and always so on the ball you both are. You genuinely care about taking care of your guests and making the BIG DAY SOOOO SPECIAL. You have always been there when I needed you, and you are both truly so special! I will recommend you and your venue  for as long as I can, because everyone deserves to have the care you both have offered.  Thanks again seriously for everything!!! It was perfect!!!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Sienna. This was such an encouragement. We just loved being a part of your planning and your day and cherish your friendship going forward! Hugs to you!
    Rebecca C. Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Amazing. Wonderful. Perfect. Beautiful. I can’t find enough words to describe this venue, it’s owners, and the life changing experience of having our wedding here. Every detail is covered, every effort for perfection is made. Thank you isn’t enough, we feel forever indebted to this family and location for the part they played in our special day. If you are considering having your wedding here, do not hesitate. Book your date and every dime will be fully worth it.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely LOVED being part of your day. And I know you caught me shedding a few tears of joy for you as I watched your sweet bridal party peeps heading down the aisle ahead of you. It was beautiful and wonderful and so special! Glad we’ll be staying in touch. Big hugs to you and Wes! ❤️❤️
    Lea Married on 03/09/2019

Happily Ever Higginbotham

I hope I have enough space to type every perfect thing about this venue. C Bar Ranch is more than some wedding barn, the folks that own and run this beautiful venue are worth every dollar and the place is picture perfect as well. My husband and I only walked around one venue and it was C Bar Ranch. What blew us away was the fact that it looks just like the photos year round! The deal breaker was the fact that my new brother in law was able to attend without being in the middle of a crowd of people, with him being a low functioning Down syndrome adult we wanted him to be able to attend but also not be stressed out. He was able to sit in the grooms suit and watch movies away from all the guest so he was comfortable. We also appreciate how hands on and helpful the owners are. No matter what I needed from having a few venders walk around the grounds to see the lay of the land to day of Mr Ray was helping move tables, handing out appitzers, helping clean up and so much more. The beauty speaks for itself but the people make it all worth it.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

We just love you guys! What a pleasure it was to work with you through the planning process and then see it all come together to be such an elegant, lovely, joyful, memorable day. We are so happy for you both and I'm glad we will be able to stay in touch so we can see how your beautiful future unfolds!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing and beautiful

C bar ranch is absolutely breathtaking. Ray and Nanette are wonderful people that will go above and beyond for any couple. We are so excited for our wedding in February and knownit will be just perfect!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, it is absolutely our pleasure to be working with you and Dominic. Your day is going to be beyond beautiful, and we want to do everything possible to make it your BEST DAY EVER. Thank for the sacrifice you're both making for our freedom!
    Steve S. Married on 01/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A FANTASTIC wedding was had. . .

Fantastic setting and venue. Nanette and Ray are a pleasure to work with. Everything went flawlessly. The venue was available the entire weekend making packing up and removing our items very easy on Sunday. We had a bus ready to take guests back to town after the wedding and guests were allowed to leave their cars at the ranch overnight to avoid and driving hazards. I highly recommend C Bar Ranch.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for that very kind review. It really was flawless. The wedding was beautiful -- y'all did an amazing job of planning and executing the vision. Your guests had a wonderful time and that was an absolute joy for us to witness. We hope to stay in touch with your lovely family! All the best!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 01/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

CBAR was the perfect venue---more than we could have ever hoped for!

We feel so incredibly lucky to have had our wedding at CBAR Ranch--from the breathtakingly beautiful setting (so quiet! so many trees! such a gorgeous barn!), to the better-than-I-could-have-ever-hoped-for owners (Nanette & Ray, the kindest, most thoughtful, generous people!), to the tons of decor that was free to borrow for brides & grooms (so helpful for us planning from out of town!), everything was perfect! We knew from the moment we drove out there that CBAR was a special place, and that kept getting reinforced with every interaction we had with Ray & Nanette, and every visit we took out there. Ray & Nanette are super professional and organized, and are 100% committed to helping you have the very best day. They communicate with all your vendors and your planner, set out all the tables/chairs/decor/furniture how you would like, provide a beautiful, comfortable space for all of your vendors and your guests, and EVEN bring you and your new husband cocktails while you take photos in the grass under the mossy trees (thanks again, Ray!!)! It made such a huge difference (and helped a ton with planning stress!) to know that the owners of our venue were so invested in our wedding, which I can imagine is not a common thing! We felt like the luckiest couple ever to have been able to host our loved ones at CBAR Ranch for our big day---everyone LOVED it and we had an incredible time. The kids even got to see (and maybe even feed?!) the goats! Thank you so much, Ray and Nanette!! We will cherish our memories of CBAR for years to come.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, this review is so special. We thank you for coming halfway across the country to celebrate here with us. You planned an amazing celebration, even though you were far away. Everyone had a blast, and all the guests were delightful. Yes, we did feed treats to goats and cows with some of them, and not just kids! LOL. We were so, so thankful to be part of your wedding. Please keep us in the loop on the incredible adventures we know lie ahead for the two of you.
    Jordan H. Married on 12/01/2018

Pure Perfection

From the first moment that I pulled into the parking lot at C Bar Ranch, I knew that this was the place I was going to get married at. There is so much beauty and class at this venue that the other venues in the area can't compare to for the price and amenities. Ray and Nanette are hands down the most genuine, kind hearted souls and are there for you every step of the way. From countless "Hey it's me again, quick question" texts to catering to all of your wants and needs on your wedding weekend, they show you what amazing people they truly are and how much they care about the venue. There aren't enough words to say that would begin to explain how thankful I am for Ray and Nanette and how much work and effort they put into my wedding day I will recommend C Bar Ranch to anyone that is looking for their best day ever!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

So sweet. Thank you! We loved working with you to plan this beautiful wedding -- and with your loved ones who were planning some super-secret surprises for you. How about that fireworks display!!! It was so difficult to keep that detail under wraps because we were so excited for you. What a great moment when that fireworks show painted the sky! Please stay in touch with us and keep us posted on as the adventure continues.
    Ashley Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing

November 10th 2018 I got married at C Bar Ranch. Ray was such a help if we needed anything at all he was right there. Honestly my wedding was everything I could have asked for and more! I could not be more grateful for everyone that helped out making this day come true. I'm still waiting for my photos and video of the wedding but I cannot wait to see them so I can relive a little of the day I looked forward to my whole life!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Your photos are going to be so beautiful. It was a wonderful day, and so much fun. That dance floor stayed hopping. The fire pit was a great gathering area for your guests, as well. Everyone seemed to be having such a joyful time. We're so glad you found us and drove all that way to celebrate with us. And we're so glad you brought your puppies to be part of your celebration. It made the day a perfect reflection of who the two of you are as individuals, and now, as husband and wife.
  • Dawn
    Dawn Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding was a little over a month ago now and I am still beaming about it! When we first walked into C Bar Ranch me, my husband (fiance then), and mother in law immediately knew it was where we were going to get married! I have never met more kind hearted and accommodating people than Ray and Nanette! They truly go the extra mile to make sure every bride and groom have the best wedding ever. The barn is absolutely stunning, as well as the grounds. Their wedding package is one of the best I've seen and made it so convenient to have our rehearsal dinner there as well. I honestly could go on and on with wonderful things to say about C Bar, as well as the owners, I would (and have) recommend C Bar to anyone looking for a wedding venue! Just take a tour and I promise you will be hooked and you WON'T regret it!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, we just love you! Thank you for those kind words. Your wedding was gorgeous, and everyone seemed to have an absolute blast. We are so glad you and Michael chose us to help you celebrate. And to have you return as guests at another wedding was really a treat. (We haven’t forgotten that you first came out with another bride-to-be who’d scheduled a tour and then returned soon after when you got engaged. We were so happy that worked out the way it did!)
  • Monica
    Monica G. Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing venue, amazing people

We loved working with the owners and loved how beautiful this ranch is! Perfect!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much. We really enjoyed working with you, too. You both looked so happy. It really was a perfect day! Just gorgeous!
illustration stars