C Bar Ranch Reviews

C Bar Ranch 7
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 02/23/2019

Amazing and beautiful

C bar ranch is absolutely breathtaking. Ray and Nanette are wonderful people that will go above and beyond for any couple. We are so excited for our wedding in February and knownit will be just perfect!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, it is absolutely our pleasure to be working with you and Dominic. Your day is going to be beyond beautiful, and we want to do everything possible to make it your BEST DAY EVER. Thank for the sacrifice you're both making for our freedom!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/12/2019

CBAR was the perfect venue---more than we could have ever hoped for!

We feel so incredibly lucky to have had our wedding at CBAR Ranch--from the breathtakingly beautiful setting (so quiet! so many trees! such a gorgeous barn!), to the better-than-I-could-have-ever-hoped-for owners (Nanette & Ray, the kindest, most thoughtful, generous people!), to the tons of decor that was free to borrow for brides & grooms (so helpful for us planning from out of town!), everything was perfect! We knew from the moment we drove out there that CBAR was a special place, and that kept getting reinforced with every interaction we had with Ray & Nanette, and every visit we took out there. Ray & Nanette are super professional and organized, and are 100% committed to helping you have the very best day. They communicate with all your vendors and your planner, set out all the tables/chairs/decor/furniture how you would like, provide a beautiful, comfortable space for all of your vendors and your guests, and EVEN bring you and your new husband cocktails while you take photos in the grass under the mossy trees (thanks again, Ray!!)! It made such a huge difference (and helped a ton with planning stress!) to know that the owners of our venue were so invested in our wedding, which I can imagine is not a common thing! We felt like the luckiest couple ever to have been able to host our loved ones at CBAR Ranch for our big day---everyone LOVED it and we had an incredible time. The kids even got to see (and maybe even feed?!) the goats! Thank you so much, Ray and Nanette!! We will cherish our memories of CBAR for years to come.

Jordan Hodges · Married on 12/01/2018

Pure Perfection

From the first moment that I pulled into the parking lot at C Bar Ranch, I knew that this was the place I was going to get married at. There is so much beauty and class at this venue that the other venues in the area can't compare to for the price and amenities. Ray and Nanette are hands down the most genuine, kind hearted souls and are there for you every step of the way. From countless "Hey it's me again, quick question" texts to catering to all of your wants and needs on your wedding weekend, they show you what amazing people they truly are and how much they care about the venue. There aren't enough words to say that would begin to explain how thankful I am for Ray and Nanette and how much work and effort they put into my wedding day I will recommend C Bar Ranch to anyone that is looking for their best day ever!

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing

November 10th 2018 I got married at C Bar Ranch. Ray was such a help if we needed anything at all he was right there. Honestly my wedding was everything I could have asked for and more! I could not be more grateful for everyone that helped out making this day come true. I'm still waiting for my photos and video of the wedding but I cannot wait to see them so I can relive a little of the day I looked forward to my whole life!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Your photos are going to be so beautiful. It was a wonderful day, and so much fun. That dance floor stayed hopping. The fire pit was a great gathering area for your guests, as well. Everyone seemed to be having such a joyful time. We're so glad you found us and drove all that way to celebrate with us. And we're so glad you brought your puppies to be part of your celebration. It made the day a perfect reflection of who the two of you are as individuals, and now, as husband and wife.
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding was a little over a month ago now and I am still beaming about it! When we first walked into C Bar Ranch me, my husband (fiance then), and mother in law immediately knew it was where we were going to get married! I have never met more kind hearted and accommodating people than Ray and Nanette! They truly go the extra mile to make sure every bride and groom have the best wedding ever. The barn is absolutely stunning, as well as the grounds. Their wedding package is one of the best I've seen and made it so convenient to have our rehearsal dinner there as well. I honestly could go on and on with wonderful things to say about C Bar, as well as the owners, I would (and have) recommend C Bar to anyone looking for a wedding venue! Just take a tour and I promise you will be hooked and you WON'T regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, we just love you! Thank you for those kind words. Your wedding was gorgeous, and everyone seemed to have an absolute blast. We are so glad you and Michael chose us to help you celebrate. And to have you return as guests at another wedding was really a treat. (We haven’t forgotten that you first came out with another bride-to-be who’d scheduled a tour and then returned soon after when you got engaged. We were so happy that worked out the way it did!)
  • Monica

Monica Gordon · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing venue, amazing people

We loved working with the owners and loved how beautiful this ranch is! Perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2018

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much. We really enjoyed working with you, too. You both looked so happy. It really was a perfect day! Just gorgeous!
  • bbybabeana

Jen · Married on 09/08/2018

Ray and Nanette will go above and beyond for you!

The couple who own CBar Ranch, Ray and Nanette, are absolutely wonderful people. Aside from the amazing venue space, amenities, and decorations they had on hand already, they will work personally with you to make sure everything is in order. Having our wedding at CBar was the best decision we made in our wedding planning, and I would highly recommend checking it out if you are in the area!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Those sweet words really touch our hearts. Thank you for that! We were so very happy to be part of your lovely wedding day. It was joyful and beautiful and memorable. And we know the best for you two is still yet to come!

Crystal Baumann · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent Ranch venue

They truly care about their customers. Genuinely good people who want to help make your wedding day the best it can be.

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nanette and Ray from C Bar Ranch! This is an absolutely gorgeous venue inside and out. We had our beautiful wedding ceremony outside under the oak trees and then went inside for our super energy packed, fun reception. We had a 5 piece band during our reception and Nanette and Ray made it happen without any issues. These venue owners are so kind and generous. They were present for the whole wedding day and were there to help with anything we needed. I have been in several weddings at several different venues and I can honestly say I have never seen this type caring and love. If you are looking for a beautiful indoor/outdoor venue to say your I do’s you could never go wrong with this charming, elegant, fun location. Thank you so much for everything Nanette and Ray! Derek and I will always be so thankful we found you.

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, you two are so sweet and special to us. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of it all. We loved getting to know you and seeing you have such a fabulous day. We're thankful you found us, as well! We definitely need to get that planned dinner to see your wedding album on the calendar! Thank you so much for these very kind words. They mean the world to us.

David · Married on 05/05/2018

A++ Venue!

This is the #1 wedding venue in the state of Florida. From the design of the venue, to the quality of the people that run it, we wouldn't recommend anybody else. Do not book a venue in Florida without seeing this one first!

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding at the C Bar Ranch. First of all, the venue itself is lovely and it has everything you need for your wedding day! My husband and I really wanted a venue where we could have both our ceremony and reception in the same place, and the C Bar Ranch has that, plus getting ready rooms so that we could relax the morning of the wedding! We were even able to host our rehearsal dinner on the patio outside the night before! What really makes this venue special is the wonderful owners, Ray and Nanette. They are as sweet as can be and went out of their way to make our wedding perfect. We were planning our wedding from out of town, and they were so incredibly helpful throughout the planning and set up process. We highly recommend the C Bar Ranch--if this venue is available on your date don't hesitate to book it!!

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Thank you so very much for those very kind words. Your entire weekend, from set-up day and rehearsal dinner to your joyful exit, was beautiful and light-hearted and just a pleasure to witness. We are so honored that you traveled from so far away to celebrate at C Bar Ranch, and we look forward to seeing what the future holds for the wonderful Widricks!

Melisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding was at C Bar on 3/3/18! I waited a bit to post my review simply because I had to make sure my thoughts were together enough to tell EVERYONE how flippin’ AMAZING C Bar is! It is so hard to portray in words the absolute joy & blessing it was to have C Bar Ranch as our venue. I’m honestly sad that the wedding festivities are over and we won’t have a “reason” to go back.

From the minute we pulled up for our tour over a year ago, we fell in love. The beauty of the barn and the property is breathtaking. Think of every little detail you could want in a venue and it’s there. Not to mention, the value for all that’s included is an absolute steal. And that was just the starting point.

We had our engagement photos at the ranch shortly after we got engaged. Needless to say, we have a giant canvas hanging in our bedroom because the photos were so stunning. Nanette & Ray were so welcoming and accommodating, going above and beyond for us and loving on our pup who joined us for pics.

Leading up to the wedding, we were in constant communication. Any questions or ideas I had, Nanette was there to answer and give feedback. I felt so at ease when wedding weekend arrived, knowing things were taken care of.

Come wedding weekend, we were blown away by how perfect everything was. The getting-ready rooms, the lake, the oak trees, everything. The venue itself perfectly fit our guests (about 175) with plenty of room to dance. Perfect! All of our guests still talk about our beautiful venue. & we are so pleased that, thanks to C Bar’s preparation, we didn’t have a single hiccup in the day!

If the venue itself wasn’t enough, Nanette and Ray are two wonderful people and, now, friends! They’ve poured their heart & soul into the ranch and it SHOWS. The level of accommodation care they provided us with is unmatched.

C Bar Ranch gave us the absolute best start to our new life together as husband and wife. We love you Nanette & Ray and hope we can visit soon!

C Bar Ranch 8
    C Bar Ranch 9
    C Bar Ranch 10
    C Bar Ranch 11
    C Bar Ranch 12
    C Bar Ranch 13
    C Bar Ranch 14

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Oh my goodness! How did we miss this? So many beautiful photos from your absolutely perfect day. Thank you so much for the kind words. You are forever part of the C Bar family. We can't wait to see what the future holds for you two.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I visited several venues before finding C Bar. We had no vision for our wedding, besides knowing we’d like our horses involved somehow. Once we met the Holts, we knew that we had not only found our venue, but we found our people. There is so much good to say, but in short, Ray and Nanette went above and beyond to make our wedding a fairytale we hadn’t even dreamed of yet. Between many texts and phone calls leading up to the event to check in and share their thoughtful ideas with us, to kind gestures the week of, they treated us like family. They accommodated us in ways we didn’t even know we needed. Nanette made the most thoughtful signs to go around our horses’ necks, which she insisted on tweaking the morning of to try to match some of our existing signs. They couldn’t have been more perfect. The icing on the cake was including their sweet daughter, Liberty, in our ceremony, as she escorted our flower girl down the aisle on the back of our pony. It was truly the most memorable part of our wedding and we couldn’t have been more thankful to have Liberty. The day of, you will hardly notice the Holts, but they are THERE and waiting for any little request. They did not miss a thing and could not have run their venue any smoother. When Nanette says she wants you to have the “best day ever,” she will truly make sure it happens. We can’t thank the Holts and the beautiful C Bar Ranch enough. You will forever hold the most special place in our hearts with some unforgettable memories. Thank you.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    C Bar Ranch 15
    C Bar Ranch 16
    C Bar Ranch 17
    C Bar Ranch 18

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Aw, thank you so much. It was a true joy to be part of your wedding celebration. By the time we got to your wedding day, y’all felt like family. No wonder I was already envisioning your Golden Anniversary by the time you two stepped into the carriage after the ceremony. So much fun!
  • Jenny

Jenny Preato · Married on 12/09/2017

Best Day Ever

Nanette and Ray are incredible! They were so accommodating and excited about our vision for the day - working hard to make our dreams reality. The venue itself is gorgeous! We highly recommend C Bar!

Becky · Married on 11/24/2017

I cannot recommend this venue enough. It's family run and they will bend over backwards to make sure that you're day is perfect and special. The landscape is beautiful and every amenity is provided. Yard games, petting zoo, fire pit, kitchen, bridal/grooms suite(s), beautiful inside reception space, etc. There is plenty of space for your family and friends to spread out and enjoy the festivities. They succeeded in making my dream wedding a reality as well as the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    C Bar Ranch 19

C Bar Ranch's reply:

What a special, special day! We were so very happy to be a part of it. It really touches our hearts when someone notices how hard we try to go the extra mile. So your sweet words mean more than you could ever know. Hugs to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hansen. Please stay in touch with us!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

This is the best wedding venue you could possible use for your big day! The owners go out of their way to make sure everything runs perfect for you! Not to mention the place is breathtaking! The venue shows the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets, along with lots of native wildlife. The fabulous barn adds a rustic elginance that no other venue can provide!

C Bar Ranch 20
    C Bar Ranch 21
    C Bar Ranch 22
    C Bar Ranch 23

Jodi · Married on 10/28/2017

The C Bar Ranch is such a beautiful, warm, and inviting venue, inside and out. Ray and Nanette are amazing hosts making sure everything runs smoothly, but also allowing you to customize according to your specific needs and desires. Tables and chairs are supplied as well as decorations, arches, signs, bales of hay, etc. you can use if you wish. They were genuinely as excited as we were to make the day as special as possible! We enjoyed our rehearsal dinner outside under majestic oak trees and then talked into the night around the built in gas fire pit. The ceremony was also outside, and it was simply perfect! It's so convenient to have everything right there, so no one has to drive to another location for the reception. The air conditioned barn is spacious, elegant and rustic all at the same time and the bridal and groom dressing rooms are thoughtfully equipped offering privacy, seating, and every detail you can think of to make a comfortable area for everyone to get ready. Even the bathrooms are tastefully designed! My son and bride were so excited when they saw it, they booked it even though we all had to drive over 2 hours to get there. It was well worth the drive!! The photos with the sunset over the pond, the trees, wide open spaces, porch, indoor and outdoor balcony......everything was just perfect! I highly recommend the C Bar Ranch! We had over 150 guests, and they could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything was.

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough for this venue and owners!! Nanette and Ray may be the nicest people I have every met!! They are so accommodating and will make any brides dreams come true! C Bar is the most beautiful venue and what makes it better are the owners! They are super responsive and lets your imagination run wild!! I know barn style venues are in style but this place is way more than a barn venue! The pictures don't do it justice either!! There is just a special feel when you get out there that makes it just the most amazing venue. We are beyond blessed to have found this little gem just days before their first wedding every!! Mark my words C Bar will be the most sought out wedding venue forever!!!! Without a doubt book them as soon as you can you will not regret it!! We wish all the best for C Bar ranch the owners!!! We will cherish our time there forever and hold a very dear spot for them in our hearts!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

C Bar Ranch's reply:

Kelly and Kevin, your wedding was so beautiful and it gave us great joy to see you have such a special day. We cherish these kind words. We really do try to exceed expectations. So this means so much. Please stay in touch so we can see the next chapters of the Banes family unfold!

Arielle · Married on 02/11/2017

Nanette and Ray are the most genuine people that truly want to give you an amazing wedding experience. They built this venue with all of the best qualities possible. This venue includes everything from a gorgeous bridal suite, multiple ceremony locations and an awesome Groom's room. Not only is the venue gorgeous but Nanette and Ray will be there to help make sure your wedding day runs smoothly and go above and beyond to provide for their brides. I look forward to photographing weddings at this venue and cannot wait to witness its growth!