BYG Events by Asha Reviews

BYG Events by Asha 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2019

Wedding Event

BYG Events were superb, I would recommend them to anyone throwing an event. Asha was extremely professional and efficient. She listened to all of my requests and made things happen. I did not have any stress the day of my event Asha handled everything. BYG events helpers were phenomenal and very professional as well. I would definitely hire them again for future events.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    BYG Events by Asha 8

Rina Syamsu · Married on 07/17/2019

Love Asha and her work!!

Asha is amazing!! She was so easy to work with and the party turned out even better than I imagined! On top of it all, her prices are very reasonable for what is provided! Service and details are top notch! I'm so glad I found her!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    BYG Events by Asha 9
    BYG Events by Asha 10
    BYG Events by Asha 11

S.k. Vinod · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellence in all regards.

Asha is a consummate professional and very thorough in all her preparations. There is nothing that she will not get done in order to make an event successful. I would heartily recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Pranav Ramkrishnan · Married on 08/26/2018

Tremendous Experience with BYG Events

Engaging with Asha and the BYG team was the turning point in our wedding preparations. Before meeting Asha, there was disorganization, a lot of stress and uncertainty. After, there was a plan, smooth execution and eventually a successful and grand wedding. We met Asha with only 4 months left till our wedding date, and we had little to no idea about the intricacies of planning a wedding in the Bay Area. Asha was patient in listening to our changing needs and requirements and worked with us in a highly organized way. During our interactions, Asha’s calmness, constructive ideas and organizational speed made it feel like ours’ was the only wedding she was planning at the time (in reality she had one every weekend!). She was very responsive at all times and this made it a trustworthy experience too. At the wedding events, the BYG team was extraordinarily professional, did a truly terrific job in transforming venues tastefully and elegantly. Above all, every single guest at our wedding had a tremendous experience and Asha and BYG were largely responsible in making this event come to life. We would very highly recommend Asha and the BYG team for planning and coordinating any event, not just a wedding - we had a great experience with them. Best, Pranav and Sara.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Anjina · Married on 04/21/2018

Asha is such a perfectionist and so detail orientated. I couldn’t of asked it to be any more perfect than it was. She does an amazing and exceptional piece of art

Sent on 07/09/2018
    BYG Events by Asha 12
    BYG Events by Asha 13
    BYG Events by Asha 14

Ashwin · Married on 01/27/2018

Asha is amazing. Don't go anywhere if you want someone to take charge of your vision and deliver within your constraints. We had seen her do an amazing job at my neices bday party last year and so reached out to her to see if she could help us with a party at your place at a fairly short notice.

She was amazing... Coordinated with all the vendors, made our house and backyard look heavenly. Her team was super warm and effective, her servers made sure guests were all looked after. The finger foods her team set up was ahit with the guests. Best of all, they stayed back after all the guests were gone to clean our place up so that we had nothing to do!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Geetha · Married on 10/21/2017

BYG events have done events for me from 100 to 220 guests several times and that explains how much I like their service. Asha, the person who owns the company, is the sweetest and the easiest to work with. She is all about making the party great for you and your guests with the least amount of stress for you. Their food and service are exceptional!

Sent on 03/13/2018