By Your Side Events Reviews

By Your Side Events 4
By Your Side Events 5

Sara · Married on 06/10/2019

Fun, Organized and a LIFESAVER

We hired Maria from BYS Events after finding her on Instagram and loving some of the photos from weddings she had done. On our initial phone call we just clicked and knew she would be the best for us as we planned our destination wedding in Sonoma Co. We loved that she had been doing weddings in the Sonoma/Napa area for a few years, but that she wasn't doing 40+ weddings/year like some of the planners we had talked to previously. She made our day so stress-free that I would have thought she had been in the biz for 20+ years. I am so thankful for her and her assistant that she brought the day-of.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Erin M · Married on 03/16/2019

Yes!!! Thank you Maria!

Definitely the best vendor we hired ever! Maria was so awesome during planning and helped us with EVERYTHING. Then when it came to the day of, Maria and her team (amazing team!) literally thought of everything, we had a bit of a challenging set up and even had to go back and forth on a rain plan but she was so helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for making our wedding day flawless and do special.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Angelica Ponce · Married on 11/21/2018

Simply Amazing

Maria and her team seriously think of everything! I am in the hospitality industry therefore I had significantly high expectations when it came to my wedding. Not only did they have our entire wedding process run smoothly, but Maria somehow knew exactly what to say to keep me calm. Maria is based out of Napa but was able to hit a home run when it came down to my destination wedding in Hawaii.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Alejandro

Alejandro Maldonado · Married on 11/21/2018

Awesome experience

As a groom in charge of planning a wedding the pressure was on! I am so glad I came arcoss Maria when I did because she saved both me and my wife time and money, Oh! And dont forget about the stress!!! I can’t thank Maria and her staff enough. We met with Maria, shared our vision and budget and she brought it to life. My advice to everyone reading this is to just have fun, don’t stress and just let Maria do her thing. To all the newly weds out there look no further go with Maria!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Madeleine · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic experience

Maria and her team brought our wedding dreams to life! She was thorough, thoughtful, caring and detail-oriented. We could not recommend her planning services more. It was truly a perfect experience!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    By Your Side Events 6

K · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you so much to Maria and her team! My sisters wedding day was so smooth thanks to her. Our family can be a bit much sometimes but it never rattled her, she was the calming force for my sisters wedding and made us all feel relaxed and secure. We couldn't have had the day that we did without her, thank you so so much Maria, you are the best! I would recommend her to anyone over and over again!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

From the minute we talked to Maria on the phone, we knew we made the right decision in hiring her to be our Wedding Planner. We were planning a destination wedding and we were so nervous about all of the logistics but she made us feel so much better after getting off the phone with her. Once we hung up after our initial phone call my fiance literally let go of his breath he had been holding for a while! She was so organized and on top of everything and always had a solution to anything I threw at her. She made our wedding day everything we could have ever hoped it would be and even threw in some surprises herself! She really listens to you and that shows in her work. Thank you so much to Maria and her wonderful team for everything you did for us to make our day stress free and beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kailie · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you so much to By Your Side Events for your hard work and dedication! Definitely a pleasure working with you. Our wedding was truly stunning, amazing, magical special and more wonderful than I even expected! Thank you for improvising when the wind hit with the decorations and still being able to create my vision so perfectly!

Much appreciation,
    Mr. and Mrs. Ross

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kandis · Married on 06/24/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about Maria! She was available 24-7, literally took care of everything because we were a destination wedding so she met with all of the vendors and I never once had to make a trip out before the wedding because she had everything taken care of which saved us time and money! I feel like I have known her forever and we only worked with her for 5 months. That’s just her personality. She’s so sweet and kind and knows her stuff I would recommend her a million times if I could!

Sent on 06/26/2018

ashley · Married on 05/03/2018

Maria is hands down the most amazing wedding planner a couple could ask for! She helped us plan our wedding at Beringer vineyard and didn’t miss a single detail! Not only did she keep us on track with deadlines but she also kept a budget which was super helpful. She is sweet, caring, and simply amazing!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    By Your Side Events 7
    By Your Side Events 8
    By Your Side Events 9
    By Your Side Events 10

Abigail · Married on 04/21/2018

Maria did an amazing job with our wedding of 170 guests, in 90 degree weather, at a private residence venue! She did a wonderful job with our day of coordinating. She communicated with us throughout the day. She had wonderful attention to detail. I really appreciated her ability to delegate work to the appropriate people. She was proactive in taking care of the details that were most important to us. In our fully DIY wedding, she had a keen eye to detail and managed all of the wheels in motion. Our wedding was over 90 degrees and we ran out of water! She handled it and we didn't have a single complaint from anyone. It would not have gone as smoothly without her. For my now husband- having her there to address last minute questions, timeline details, and give direction to other help was a huge relief to him. We had been planning this wedding ourselves for months and it was at our house. He was there the morning of and I was off site. She was a great support to him- taking stress off his shoulders and directing the setup traffic as it arrived.

She was a huge asset to our wedding! We were hesitant to have a day of person and we are SOOOO glad we went with her.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/31/2018

Maria and her staff did an amazing job with my wedding! She makes you feel so at ease, like your best friend is planning your wedding, so you know you can trust her. She saved the day with her vendor recommendations and was always on time with deadlines and helped me keep track of my budget. If you want to actually enjoy your wedding day then I would highly recommend hiring By Your Side Events to get it done!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Amber · Married on 12/31/2017

I needed to pull off a beautiful wedding in my backyard on a budget. I have seen the events that Maria has done elsewhere
    in the past that were exquisite and I thought she would probably just laugh at what I was trying to achieve, but she didn't. She helped me get everything organized, asked all the right questions to make sure that I had everything figured out down to the smallest details. The wedding turned out amazing and I can't even imagine what it would have looked like if she had a real budget to work with. Everything was perfect. I am so thankful that I had her by my side for my special day.

Amber

Sent on 01/09/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/02/2017

Maria B. Was amazing she kept our wedding running on time and everything went so smoothly. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2017

L · Married on 07/01/2017

Maria was a great wedding coordinator. We were at a venue that didn’t have staff to set up and breakdown and she made sure it all happened and on time! Our went smooth because of her. It was also a really hot day and the entrance to our wedding area was a bit confusing but she took care of everything and made sure that our guests were taken care of.

Sent on 05/26/2018

gustavo · Married on 02/21/2017

I go to Maria and her team for all of my event planning needs. She is always so excited to create something new and really listens to my visions. She always catches the little details that I seem to miss and makes sure our events are killer. I have worked with her on many events so far and she has rocked them all. Thanks for always being there and cheers to the next one!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Marcus · Married on 01/06/2017

On point communication and wedding planning. Maria took care of all of our needs. By Your Side Events....Rocks!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2015

I am so thankful I decided to hire a wedding planner and even more thankful that I went with By Your Side Events. Maria stepped in and was literally by my side for the entire planning process, there was no way my wedding day would have worked if it wasn't for her and her amazing team. Thank you just isn't ebough!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Amy · Married on 04/17/2015

Maria is the most outstanding wedding planner! She is so compassionate, fun, and knowledgeable!!! She knew just what we needed to make our day run smoothly and always went the extra mile to male sure both the bride and groom's needs were taken care of! I have a huge family, a lot to organize and keep on track, but Maria had them all listening, laughing, and following direction!! No small feat with my family!! Also, ours was a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Maria was able to coordinate with our vendors and made sure everything was perfect! Our wedding went so smoothly, was incredibly beautiful and so much fun. I really do owe its success to the skill and organization Maria and By Your Sides brought to it!! Thank you Maria of making my dream wedding come true!! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

After only a few weeks at attempting to plan my fall wedding by myself, I realized that 1) I have no idea what I am doing and 2) I do not have the extra time to work on this, let alone get everything finished on time. Enter: Maria!! Maria sat me down, took in what I envisioned for my wedding day, reassured me that what I had done thus far (although it was not much) was wonderful and that she would be there for me, by my side through the rest of the planning leading up to and on my big day. True to her word, Maria checked in with me whenever I was available; whether it was a quick text, a phone call, a 2-hr long meeting over lunch...Maria made sure I was very happy with how the planning was going and would listen attentively to any concerns or questions I had regarding the day. She took the time to figure out how involved I wanted to be and she adjusted herself to be exactly what I needed. As September 21st (the big day!) drew near, I started nursing school; taking what little availability I had down to practically no time at all. There are no words to express how grateful I am to have had such an incredible coordinator by my side. She took the phone calls, made the phone calls, answered all the emails, and met with my vendors…and all with a smile on her face. There would have been no Walton-Roberts dream wedding had it not been for this woman’s imagination, vision, and seemingly effortless ability to make things happen. She took everything I wanted to heart and made it a reality. If there were any mishaps or communication breakdowns on our wedding day, I had no idea because Maria handled whatever was thrown her way and gave my new husband and I our dream wedding. It was absolutely perfect down to the smallest of details and it went off without a hitch. Any bride looking for that special coordinator/planner to be by her side throughout all the planning should contact Maria because she really does make dreams come true.

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 06/29/2013

Maria, you did a remarkable job planning my wedding. I can't thank you enough for everything that you did to make my dream wedding come true, including pre and post details! It takes a special person with unique and amazing qualities such as patience, talent and charisma to coordinate such a huge wedding like mine. You did a fantastic job! My family and friends are very thankful for all that you did the day of. Michas gracias, you rocked it wedding planner!

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 10/20/2018

my wedding-day BFF

I hired Maria as my month-of coordinator. She helped me get organized and fill in the missing details that were needed for the big day. I recommend her services to anyone that does not know wedding day details and does not have hands-on assistance from family and friends (for example, calling and coordinating with vendors and helping pick up and place decor pieces). Maria and her team were very helpful the day of the wedding but the most value was that Maria was there to keep me calm and collected - my wedding process was very stressful and full of drama and Maria was there pushing me when I needed it most. She was my cheerleader and right-hand woman. Thank you, Maria!

Sent on 11/12/2018