Burke Lawrence Photography Reviews

2 | Asheville, NC

2 Reviews for Burke Lawrence Photography

T · Married on 05/19/2018

NOT your average wedding photographer - in every AWESOME way

Burke was able to step in with very short (few day) notice give another photographer cancellation due to illness. And I am so, so, so grateful for the serendipity of it all. Instead of the typical "everyone line up" photos of a wedding, I asked Burke to do 3 things: (1) be as invisible as possible and don't ask anyone ever to pose, (2) make sure everyone there gets on film, and (3) make me feel like I am there in the magic all over again every time I look at the photos. I can honestly say my every expectation was exceeded. It would be more accurate to call Burke an artist with a camera vs. a photographer. He is truly gifted at capturing The Moment. He waits for just the right smirk. Just the right turn of the head. Just the right ray of light. He feels it. He waits for it. He doesn't miss it. Burke may be great at the same ol-same ol wedding photography gig too; I wouldn't know. But what I can say for sure is that if you are looking for something truly special in capturing the mood, the emotion, the magical details of your Moment, then Burke is your guy.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Tiffany Pitcher · Married on 11/03/2018

Burke Lawrence Photography

Captured such amazing moments!

Sent on 03/14/2019