Buena Beats Entertainment Reviews

19 Reviews for Buena Beats Entertainment

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Book them now

I just want to start off by saying to please BOOK THEM NOW - you will NOT regret it. Jorge and Stephanie went above for my wedding on 10.06.18. From the very beginning they were amazing. They are very organized, great to work with and their attention to detail is amazing! They caught and questioned a few things at my venue that I didn’t even catch. The day of I seriously had NO worries, Stephanie had it all under control. She got someone to bring me a glass of water, helped me when I noticed my cake topper was not on the cake, even helped with bustling my dress! Even when my card box went missing for a few minutes (miscommunication, one of our moms had it) she was up searching for it as well. There is not something this woman wouldn’t do. The music was great!!! I’m Mexican and my husband is white and we wanted a mixture of both cultures and Jorge did great with playing all types of music. They were true to their word and something Stephanie told us at the first meeting that she kept to her word was “I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU”💕 If I have any future events that require a DJ I will definitely be contacting them. Thank you guys again!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Jennifer and Carlos, Jorge and I are very happy you were pleased with our service. Thank you for your honest feedback on the work we did for you, and I'm humbled that you were so thrilled. Blessings and congratulations on your new married life together. Respectfully, Stephanie Sevilla - Buena Beats

Santos · Married on 09/01/2018

Buena Beats was amazing for our wedding. From the very beginning they were very attentive to how we wanted to do our wedding. My wife and I were wanting to find a great DJ that would do both English and Spanish music. Don't look anywhere else because Buena Beats is it!! Everyone was on the dance floor, and I mean everyone and it didn't matter if it was when the English music was playing or Spanish. In total we had about 93 guests and about 40 of them were Spanish speaking. I definatly recommend the photo booth as well as we almost opted out of it because of venue space limitations however Buena beats worked well with our vendor coordinator and found a great spot for it without it being in the way. Will defiantly love to use their service in the future. Jorge and Steph you two are the best thank you for a very memorable night.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Santos: Jorge and I together enjoyed being a key partner in your wedding planning, and please know we are humbled to have you as our client. Congratulations on a successful wedding day, and we hope both of you are doing great- thanks again! Respectfully, Stephanie

Grace · Married on 08/18/2018

Jorge and Stephanie were awesome to work with! They were very thorough and organized- they contacted the venue to do a walk through prior to the event so that they would know where to set up etc. Their communication was great, they were super easy to reach and flexible if there was a change in plans. They were very helpful in developing our reception timeline and the website they use to submit requested songs was easy to use. They are a husband and wife team and really complement each other. Jorge is very knowledgeable about Spanish and English/pop music and Stephanie is detail oriented and organized. The photobooth was awesome! It was a huge hit, everyone from young kids to grandparents had a blast taking photos. The printouts were big and customized. We had a bilingual crowd of varying ages and the music that Jorge played was perfect- there was something for everyone and the dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely recommend using Buena Beats Entertainment!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Grace, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with WeddingWire. We enjoyed everything from beginning to end, and we're confident the guests did too. Your dance with Quincy got me teary! Please know that we were honored to have you as a customer. Blessings upon your new married life together! Jorge and I together were grateful you were pleased with our services. Thank you so much! Sincerely, Stephanie

Elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2018

Buena Beats played a big role in making sure our big day went as good as we could have dreamed. From the start, they were very flexible in meeting with us months before our wedding at locations that were convenient for us to discuss what we had envisioned. They had insights on what best apps to use to prepare for things like music selection for dances and also had a wealth of knowledge when it comes typical wedding traditions during the reception. On the day of our wedding, they were great in coordinating introductions for the reception and the music they played (keep in mind this is a Mexican/American wedding) had a nice balance and had a very nice flow throughout the night. Their delivery of their service was as advertised and above our expectations - the real icing on the cake is that these are genuinely nice, hard-working people that know how to help you throw a great party and make it so, so easy to work with in an already stressful time of your life. We would recommend and will recommend Buena Beats to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Elizabeth & Brian: Thank you humbly for your compliments. Jorge and I together appreciate your kind words about our services. Please know we were thrilled to have you as our clients, and we wish you both every blessing in your new life together. Congratulations and we hope to serve you again in the future! Respectfully, Stephanie Sevilla

Griselda · Married on 04/30/2018

Maureen and Joe did an amazing job! They were extremely accommodating and professional. I’m a procrastinator and they helped me immensely on everything. Loved the music and the photo booth!! Hands down best service.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Griselda, for the opportunity to work on your daughter's quinceanera. Jorge and I are so glad you were pleased. Much appreciate your positive feedback on our new team members as well! Humbled and honored to have you as our client. Looking forward to your next event.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

My parents 50th wedding Anniversary party was a hit! The dance floor was always crowded and our music selection was heard!! We couldn't be more happy.. we would recommend over and over!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Beth, thank you for the privilege of celebrating Bob & Barb's special day. We were honored to entertain your guests, and we appreciate your taking time to share your feedback with our future clients. Sincerely, Buena Beats.

Rolando · Married on 04/21/2018

Stephanie and Jorge were amazing to work with. They are professional, responsive, and listen to your needs. They went above and beyond our expectations and would recommend to any couple that is looking for a great DJ. Our wedding was beyond incredible thanks to them!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Hello Rolando & Alondra: Thank you for entrusting your wedding day to Buena Beats. It was our privilege to enjoy the day with you both. Please know we are honored you chose us to entertain your guests. Congratulations! Respectfully, Jorge & Stephanie

Lorena · Married on 07/01/2017

Buena Beats was great. Super professional and thorough, work to make sure your event is exactly as you expect it! Loved them.

jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie and Jorge are amazing! The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire night and they definitely knew how to get both of our families and friends energized to keep the party going strong. My husband is Mexican and I'm from a small town in Pennsylvania so we were nervous about making sure everyone felt included with a bilingual reception. Stephanie and Jorge asked for all kinds of details that we didn't think of but made all the difference in the world. The week before our wedding they proactively checked in to finalize that the itinerary and the whole nighst was planned how we wanted it, and this was a huge relief. We would whole heartedly recommend Buena Beats to any couple and any event, but if you're as nervous as we were about a bilingual reception, rest assured that Buena Beats knows what they're doing.

Rosy · Married on 06/17/2017

I did not just put all these stars to finish this review, I am truly impressed with your services and MOST of all Flexibility. Our fundraiser Zumbathon event was super and your services were over the top. Thank you so much, it was a wonderful experience.

Joel · Married on 05/06/2017

Jorge and his team were extremely professional, able to be flexible around our timing and the flow of the event. He played amazing tunes all night long and got everyone up and dancing! On top of all this, he was very reasonably priced and very attentive to our wishes. He was able to accommodate some last-minute changes (from outside party to inside party due to weather, too). Thanks DJ Buena Beats!!

angelica · Married on 03/11/2017

Stephanie and Jorge were very professional and very helpful with the whole process. They were able to integrate Spanish music very well in our wedding without making feel those who were non Spanish speakers uncomfortable. They did bilingual announcements throughout our wedding making sure my side of the family understood. They were very reliable, they showed up exactly on time and very quickly in setting up and breaking things down at the end of the night. I would highly recommend DJ Buena Vista for DJ services, specially if you are looking for a DJ that will be able to implement Spanish music.

Juan · Married on 03/19/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Stephanie and Jorge! They were absolutely able to deliver a great experience for a family with bilingual relatives (English and Spanish). They were easy to work with and very responsive. We were able to share our wishes for our big event and Jorge and Stephanie delivered exactly what we wanted with a level of service that went beyond what we expected. I think part of the reason for being such a success was that they really took the time to get to know what we wanted and were very detail-oriented when it came to planning. I highly recommend them!

Jeffrey · Married on 04/24/2010

Jorge will do everything possible to make sure the event goes off without any complications. They have full service support including a photo booth. I would recommend them not only for weddings, but also corporate events and I have used them to support our nonprofit fundraisers as well.

Toni · event on: 06/15/2018

Couldn’t ask for better service! Fantastic personalization from the playlist to the photo booth backdrop and template. Their setup for both is clean and exciting. Very communicative and always on time for appointments and for the event. They made our event special and lots of fun. It set our party apart from the slew of grad parties this season.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Toni: Thank you so much for your kind words. Please know it was our privilege to celebrate with your family, and we appreciate that you took time to share your comments. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation, and we were glad to have the opportunity to serve you. Sincerely, Buena Beats!

Rich · event on: 06/20/2015

Working with DJ Buena Beats was a great experience and the anniversary event for our parents went very well! The planning, the setup, the user friendly website helps organize your event and keep everything in order. The music always made you want to dance and working with Jorge was easy and professional. He brings a great energy to an event without overpowering it in any way. Without a doubt, you will want to hire DJ Buena Beats for all of your events.

Aurora · Married on 05/26/2018

Buena Beats did a great job DJing the wedding with it being to different groups. They also did a great job with the ceremony music. They are very responsive and well-prepared. They definitely helped ensure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in booking with them.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Aurora: Thank you for your positive feedback. Jorge and I are so glad you both enjoyed your wedding day. Congratulations to you and Ismail in your newly married life together. We are so privileged to have worked with you! Sincerely, Stephanie Sevilla

Cynthia · Married on 10/14/2017

Buena Beats Entertainment was very good to me.they have helped me with coordinating my wedding playlist and ideas. they are very good with communication and patient. Their photo booth was a hit at our wedding. the photos printed with such good quality and they also gave me the files from all the photos that were taken! i do recommend them especially if you have a bilingual family.

v · Married on 01/01/2017

4.2

plan early, start making a list of all the songs you would like and the version you would like to hear.