Buena Beats Entertainment Reviews

Buena Beats Entertainment 4
Buena Beats Entertainment 5
Buena Beats Entertainment 6

Ellen Pivaral 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Cannot Thank Them Enough!!

BuenaBeats was amazing to work with. They were super helpful with all our decision making to even the smallest details.
    Being a bilingual wedding, they mixed in the music of English and spanish flawlessly and everyone had an amazing time. We loved working with them and recommend them to everyone
    Thank you guys soo much!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dear Ellen, Daryl, Isla, and Arabelle:
    Thank you so much for the kind compliments. We value your feedback on the services we provided, and we are humbled that you took time to share these thoughts with our future clients. Blessings and congratulations to all four of you in this new chapter of your family life. It was our honor to work with you!
    Stephanie Sevilla
  • Daisy

Daisy 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Music for our wedding

Stephanie and George are a great team together. They always got back to us in the same day and responded to us as quickly as possible. They understood what we were looking for in our wedding and the kind of vibe we wanted. George knew the music everyone was feeling because the whole night everyone was dancing. The music choices brought out the non dancers out to the dance floor! 馃挋

Something I liked is that they made time to meet with us in person before hand so we can all get to know each other. They took the time to talk to us a second time around, just about 2 months before the wedding to make sure we had everything in order and see if we needed anything. The third time was a final run through as well.

Our wedding was a blast and the photo booth was an added success. I love how we ended with a copy of everyone鈥檚 photos as an album so the guests could write the best wishes for us. Stephanie is now a certified party planner as well and she always made sure I was not stressed during the wedding. She does her best to be in contact with all our vendors as well so everyone is on the same page. As mentioned in the beginning they are the best and I鈥檓 glad we had them in our wedding. Both of you made the celebration a time to remember.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Buena Beats Entertainment 7
    Buena Beats Entertainment 8
    Buena Beats Entertainment 9
    Buena Beats Entertainment 10
    Buena Beats Entertainment 11

Dear Daisy & Esteban:
    On behalf of Jorge, thanks for the privilege to be a part of your wedding day! It is truly humbling to read these words, and I'm just thrilled that you can look back on your wedding day with joy.
    It was an honor to work with you both. We appreciate your honest feedback on the services we provided. Best wishes to you both in your new life chapter as newlyweds!
    Respectfully,
    Stephanie Sevilla

Ben Birkey 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing bilingual DJ and wedding planner

I would recommend Buena Beats to anyone looking for a DJ. My wife's family is Latino and my family is Caucasian, and the mix of music was absolutely perfect for our bilingual wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and complimented us on the music. They were also able to provide the sound and audio for our vow ceremony, and everything was beautiful. The service provided at the wedding and the planning leading up to the day was beyond what we expected. Look no further for your DJ search.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations, Ben and Michelle, and thank you so much for your compliments. We're so pleased that you enjoyed all of the services we provided. We wish you both every blessing in your life together as newlyweds, and we appreciate that you took time to share this feedback with our future prospective clients.
    Jorge & Stephanie Sevilla, Owners
  • Anais

Anais Lucena 路 Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing team to trust!!!!

We are so HAPPY to find Mr. Jose and Ms Stephanie. Since we made a meeting to get just quote I knew I was going to be in good hands. I needed it a DJ to was able to make everyone to dance since our wedding was Venezuelan-American and they made possible everyone danced on the floor + the great Spanish service. During the wedding planning they were really helpful and collaborative whit not only the music. I wish I had someone like them as wedding planner. They worked as team to take care every detail we discussed. Also, everyone enjoyed so much the Photo booth service. Thank so much for everything and to make our day very special.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Dear Anais and Austin,
    Thank you very much for having Buena Beats as part of your wedding day. We are so touched by your compliments! Please know it was truly an honor and privilege to work alongside you both during the planning process. We wish you both every blessing in your newly married life together. Congratulations!
    Sincerely,
    Jorge and Stephanie Sevilla
  • Anamile

Anamile Zuniga 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing! So happy.

My husband and I specifically looked for someone who would be able to accommodate a biracial wedding. Stephanie and Jorge were able to bring two worlds together. Both of our families greatly enjoyed their time, experiencing each other's traditions and coming together as one. We have nothing but nice things to say about them and would highly suggest you consider them for your special day. I promise you, there will be no regrets. Only "I do's".

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Buena Beats Entertainment 12

Dear Anamile & Matt:
    Jorge and I together are grateful for our chance to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for having us to work with you both. Please know that we are honored and privileged to receive your feedback!

Congratulations and blessings to you both in your newly married life together -- sincerely, Stephanie and Jorge - Buena Beats.
  • Nestor

Nestor 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Stephanie and Jorge where amazing from start to finish!

When we first meet Stephanie and Jorge we knew right away that they were the best choice for our wedding. Their professionalism and commitment showed right from the beginning. They were always available for every question we had. Stephanie and Jorge also helped us with the wedding arrangements with our other vendors as well. We had to coordinate a wedding all the way from California and Stephanie and Jorge made it so much easier. We met multiple times up until the wedding and they made us feel secure that our wedding was going to be a blast. Wedding day DJ Buena Beats was on it. From the ceremony to the venue they both made sure we were on schedule and that everything and everyone was at the right spot. Our wedding was very memorable thanks to DJ Buena Beats and we had many guest talked about how amazing the DJ was. I would highly recommend that you hire them as your next DJ. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. We had them do the ceremony sound as well and that made a huge difference for us. Thank you very much DJ Buena Beats. We hope to see you again in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Dear Nestor & Yaritza,
    Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful feedback.
    We appreciate that you took time to share these compliments with our future prospective clients. We wish you every success and joy in your new married life together.
    Congratulations on a beautiful wedding day,
    Buena Beats
  • Wayne

Wayne Moulds 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Best we could have found

Stephanie and Jorge throughout the process from start to finish were amazing. We had some requests and they worked with us. During the venue visit Jorge suggested we change the original design of the table arrangement which would keep us in the center of the dance floor and in clear sight, without his experience and knowledge we would have missed that. The set up and audio was spot on, clear and seamless during the ceremony and reception. Stephanie was a tremendous help during the set up of the ceremony and cordinating the whole day, without her help we would have been stressed and too busy to take it all in. I would recommend having her as your wedding planner. The variety of music kept the people on the dance floor all night including people who do not usually dance (Jorge thankyou for that). But the most important thing for us was the fact they are bilingual and were able to communicate and Include all of our guests. Jorge, Stephanie you made a couples dream of a beautiful wedding come true and we could not ask for more. Thank you, and Gracias por todo.

Sincerely Yakimi & Wayne

Sent on 08/21/2019

Dear Yakimi & Wayne:
    We really enjoyed working with you both throughout your engagement, and thank you so kindly for your compliments on our work. We are humbled that we got to be a part of your special day, and we wish you all the best in your new married life together.
    Stephanie

Melissa 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Stop looking and book them now!

to get an idea of who to book as our DJ. The biggest problem we came across is a lot of the DJ services that spoke to us didn't have a bilingual DJ. This was super important to us since more than half of our guest were Spanish speaking only. As I started to research some bilingual DJs online, we came across Buena Beats and decided to schedule a meet up with them. The second my husband and I left after meeting up with Stephanie and Jorge for the first time we instantly knew we wanted to work with them and we are so happy we did!! Stephanie and Jorge were an amazing couple to work with! After working with them for a 1.5 years (that's how long we planned the wedding for) we became family! They were always available to answer my questions through phone, email, text, etc.. I never had to worry about not getting in touch with them! They were extremely knowledgeable when it came to all the traditions incorporating in a Spanish wedding, which helped us out SO much because we didn't know much about them! They even went above and beyond with providing us a timeline of the reception! I was super nervous about creating a timeline, but Buena Beats went out of their way to do that for me! Thank you so much Stephanie and Jorge! We have already recommended this DJ services to a couple of friends and we will continue to recommend Buena Beats!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Dear Melissa and Jose,
    We are so pleased that you enjoyed our work on your wedding reception. Thank you for taking time to share your compliments with our future clients. It was our honor and privilege to be a part of your special day! Congratulations and blessings. Sincerely, Buena Beats
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend this DJ duo!

Stephanie and Jorge were fantastic to work with throughout the entire process! From the beginning, they were very communicative and collaborative, and showed that they really cared about getting to know us and our vision for the music for the reception. They were organized in walking us through every aspect of our reception timeline and music, so we felt very confident that all would run smoothly that day. Jorge also did an excellent job creating two mash-up songs for us -- for our first dance and the father/daughter dance-- and was patient when we asked to make some changes to the songs. As we are a Mexican/American couple, it was important to us to have a DJ who had expertise in Latin music and wedding traditions, as well as who could give some of the announcements in Spanish and English, to ensure that all our guests could feel included and enjoy themselves. We also wanted to have the Vibora de la Mar dance included in the night. Our wedding reception ended up being super fun, and the music was a huge part of that! Jorge kept the party going-- there were always people on the dance floor, and he definitely listened to our input in the songs he chose throughout the night. Several guests told us later that they thought the music was great! We were also happy that we decided to get the photo booth with our package, which was a hit with everyone. Stephanie did a wonderful job coordinating the booth and provided us with a great photo album of pictures at the end of the night. She also was key in keeping things moving along in our timeline, including by getting microphones to friends and family giving toasts and checking with the catering manager to make sure the food was coming out on time. They both helped make the night a success, and we'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations again, and we wanted to let you know we are humbled by all of your praise.

We greatly appreciate your sharing such kind words with our future clients, and thank you for taking time to give us such a thorough review.

Wishing you health, happiness, and prosperity in your new married life together! Stephanie Sevilla

Anne 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Buena Beats is wonderful to work with!

Stephanie and Jorge are great! We would definitely use their services again!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Anne, for your kind words. It was our privilege to work with you as well. Congratulations and blessings to you and Brett!

Barbara Netzband 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing great people to work with

Great price and felt like family!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Book them now

I just want to start off by saying to please BOOK THEM NOW - you will NOT regret it. Jorge and Stephanie went above for my wedding on 10.06.18. From the very beginning they were amazing. They are very organized, great to work with and their attention to detail is amazing! They caught and questioned a few things at my venue that I didn鈥檛 even catch. The day of I seriously had NO worries, Stephanie had it all under control. She got someone to bring me a glass of water, helped me when I noticed my cake topper was not on the cake, even helped with bustling my dress! Even when my card box went missing for a few minutes (miscommunication, one of our moms had it) she was up searching for it as well. There is not something this woman wouldn鈥檛 do. The music was great!!! I鈥檓 Mexican and my husband is white and we wanted a mixture of both cultures and Jorge did great with playing all types of music. They were true to their word and something Stephanie told us at the first meeting that she kept to her word was 鈥淚 WILL BE THERE FOR YOU鈥濔煉 If I have any future events that require a DJ I will definitely be contacting them. Thank you guys again!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Dear Jennifer and Carlos,
    Jorge and I are very happy you were pleased with our service. Thank you for your honest feedback on the work we did for you, and I'm humbled that you were so thrilled.
    Blessings and congratulations on your new married life together.
    Respectfully, Stephanie Sevilla - Buena Beats

Santos 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Buena Beats was amazing for our wedding. From the very beginning they were very attentive to how we wanted to do our wedding. My wife and I were wanting to find a great DJ that would do both English and Spanish music. Don't look anywhere else because Buena Beats is it!! Everyone was on the dance floor, and I mean everyone and it didn't matter if it was when the English music was playing or Spanish. In total we had about 93 guests and about 40 of them were Spanish speaking. I definatly recommend the photo booth as well as we almost opted out of it because of venue space limitations however Buena beats worked well with our vendor coordinator and found a great spot for it without it being in the way. Will defiantly love to use their service in the future. Jorge and Steph you two are the best thank you for a very memorable night.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Santos: Jorge and I together enjoyed being a key partner in your wedding planning, and please know we are humbled to have you as our client. Congratulations on a successful wedding day, and we hope both of you are doing great- thanks again!
    Respectfully, Stephanie

Grace 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Jorge and Stephanie were awesome to work with! They were very thorough and organized- they contacted the venue to do a walk through prior to the event so that they would know where to set up etc. Their communication was great, they were super easy to reach and flexible if there was a change in plans. They were very helpful in developing our reception timeline and the website they use to submit requested songs was easy to use. They are a husband and wife team and really complement each other. Jorge is very knowledgeable about Spanish and English/pop music and Stephanie is detail oriented and organized. The photobooth was awesome! It was a huge hit, everyone from young kids to grandparents had a blast taking photos. The printouts were big and customized. We had a bilingual crowd of varying ages and the music that Jorge played was perfect- there was something for everyone and the dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely recommend using Buena Beats Entertainment!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Dear Grace,
    Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with WeddingWire. We enjoyed everything from beginning to end, and we're confident the guests did too. Your dance with Quincy got me teary! Please know that we were honored to have you as a customer. Blessings upon your new married life together! Jorge and I together were grateful you were pleased with our services. Thank you so much! Sincerely, Stephanie

Elizabeth 路 Married on 08/03/2018

Buena Beats played a big role in making sure our big day went as good as we could have dreamed. From the start, they were very flexible in meeting with us months before our wedding at locations that were convenient for us to discuss what we had envisioned. They had insights on what best apps to use to prepare for things like music selection for dances and also had a wealth of knowledge when it comes typical wedding traditions during the reception. On the day of our wedding, they were great in coordinating introductions for the reception and the music they played (keep in mind this is a Mexican/American wedding) had a nice balance and had a very nice flow throughout the night. Their delivery of their service was as advertised and above our expectations - the real icing on the cake is that these are genuinely nice, hard-working people that know how to help you throw a great party and make it so, so easy to work with in an already stressful time of your life. We would recommend and will recommend Buena Beats to anyone looking for DJ services.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dear Elizabeth & Brian:
    Thank you humbly for your compliments. Jorge and I together appreciate your kind words about our services. Please know we were thrilled to have you as our clients, and we wish you both every blessing in your new life together. Congratulations and we hope to serve you again in the future!
    Respectfully, Stephanie Sevilla

Toni 路 event on 06/15/2018

Couldn鈥檛 ask for better service! Fantastic personalization from the playlist to the photo booth backdrop and template. Their setup for both is clean and exciting. Very communicative and always on time for appointments and for the event. They made our event special and lots of fun. It set our party apart from the slew of grad parties this season.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Toni:
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Please know it was our privilege to celebrate with your family, and we appreciate that you took time to share your comments. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation, and we were glad to have the opportunity to serve you.
    Sincerely, Buena Beats!

Griselda 路 Married on 04/30/2018

Maureen and Joe did an amazing job! They were extremely accommodating and professional. I鈥檓 a procrastinator and they helped me immensely on everything. Loved the music and the photo booth!! Hands down best service.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Griselda, for the opportunity to work on your daughter's quinceanera. Jorge and I are so glad you were pleased. Much appreciate your positive feedback on our new team members as well! Humbled and honored to have you as our client. Looking forward to your next event.

Elizabeth 路 Married on 04/28/2018

My parents 50th wedding Anniversary party was a hit! The dance floor was always crowded and our music selection was heard!! We couldn't be more happy.. we would recommend over and over!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Beth, thank you for the privilege of celebrating Bob & Barb's special day. We were honored to entertain your guests, and we appreciate your taking time to share your feedback with our future clients.
    Sincerely, Buena Beats.

Rolando 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Stephanie and Jorge were amazing to work with. They are professional, responsive, and listen to your needs. They went above and beyond our expectations and would recommend to any couple that is looking for a great DJ. Our wedding was beyond incredible thanks to them!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Hello Rolando & Alondra:
    Thank you for entrusting your wedding day to Buena Beats. It was our privilege to enjoy the day with you both. Please know we are honored you chose us to entertain your guests. Congratulations!
    Respectfully,
    Jorge & Stephanie

Lorena 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Buena Beats was great. Super professional and thorough, work to make sure your event is exactly as you expect it! Loved them.

Sent on 07/14/2017

jennifer 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie and Jorge are amazing! The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire night and they definitely knew how to get both of our families and friends energized to keep the party going strong. My husband is Mexican and I'm from a small town in Pennsylvania so we were nervous about making sure everyone felt included with a bilingual reception. Stephanie and Jorge asked for all kinds of details that we didn't think of but made all the difference in the world. The week before our wedding they proactively checked in to finalize that the itinerary and the whole nighst was planned how we wanted it, and this was a huge relief. We would whole heartedly recommend Buena Beats to any couple and any event, but if you're as nervous as we were about a bilingual reception, rest assured that Buena Beats knows what they're doing.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rosy 路 Married on 06/17/2017

I did not just put all these stars to finish this review, I am truly impressed with your services and MOST of all Flexibility. Our fundraiser Zumbathon event was super and your services were over the top. Thank you so much, it was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Joel 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Jorge and his team were extremely professional, able to be flexible around our timing and the flow of the event. He played amazing tunes all night long and got everyone up and dancing! On top of all this, he was very reasonably priced and very attentive to our wishes. He was able to accommodate some last-minute changes (from outside party to inside party due to weather, too). Thanks DJ Buena Beats!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

angelica 路 Married on 03/11/2017

Stephanie and Jorge were very professional and very helpful with the whole process. They were able to integrate Spanish music very well in our wedding without making feel those who were non Spanish speakers uncomfortable. They did bilingual announcements throughout our wedding making sure my side of the family understood. They were very reliable, they showed up exactly on time and very quickly in setting up and breaking things down at the end of the night. I would highly recommend DJ Buena Vista for DJ services, specially if you are looking for a DJ that will be able to implement Spanish music.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Juan 路 Married on 03/19/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Stephanie and Jorge! They were absolutely able to deliver a great experience for a family with bilingual relatives (English and Spanish). They were easy to work with and very responsive. We were able to share our wishes for our big event and Jorge and Stephanie delivered exactly what we wanted with a level of service that went beyond what we expected. I think part of the reason for being such a success was that they really took the time to get to know what we wanted and were very detail-oriented when it came to planning. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/24/2017