Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

83 | Weaverville, NC

83 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

Donna · Married on 08/27/2011

absolutely the most beautiful flower arrangments i've ever seen - very creative and karen is the sweetest. it was perfect perfect perfect. i sent karen pics of the flowers - ask her to see them - BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2011

Karen & her team are easy to work with, fun, and creative. They picked just the perfect flower arrangements for every part of my wedding. Each were unique and fit our style perfectly. Karen was so kind to let us incorporate our own thoughts in the designs such as antlers in our bouquets, etc. She's amazing! Any family member, friend, and/or guest that attended commented first on the flowers. I owe it all to Brown's; nothing less than the best!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2011

Brown's Floral Design made our bouquets and boutonnieres for our August 20 wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. The boutonnieres were exactly what I had pictured, and complemented the colors in the suits so well. My bouquet was exquisite, and I received so many compliments throughout the night on the arrangement. It was even better than I imagined it would look! I have my bouquet hanging in our bedroom drying, and even two weeks later, it still smells heavenly. Thank you so much for adding such a beautiful touch to our big day!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Lesley · Married on 07/09/2011

Absolutely perfect - Karen was so helpful and kind - she knew exactly what I wanted! There were some unique ideas I saw online and Karen replicated them perfectly, special-ordering items and tailoring them for our needs. We got so many complements on our floral design, I highly recommend Brown's!

Sent on 09/10/2011

Lucy · Married on 05/21/2011

Brown's Floral was unbelievable! Karen Paradis exceeded our expectations in every way. Karen actually designed our flowers over the phone - we did not see the flowers until the wedding day. Let me just say that she blew us away! Everything was just perfect and she did it all within the budget we gave her. Way to go Karen! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Pam · Married on 05/07/2011

The flowers and decor provided by Brown's Floral Design for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous. The table decorations at the reception and the ceremony arrangements were breathtaking. We were thrilled and thoroughly enjoyed working with, and getting to know Karen Paradis and her staff. Thank you guys for such a delightful experience and I hope we will get to work with you again soon. We highly recommend Brown's Floral Design, Inc. to anyone needing floral services. Kudos Karen!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Sue · Married on 04/17/2011

Highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2011

Everything was beautiful! We couldn't have been happier! I'm still getting comments on the flowers, and I can't believe how reasonably priced everything was! Thank you, Karen, for making our special day so much more special!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Mandy · Married on 10/16/2010

I have worked for the past six years in Washington, DC as a nonprofit arts fundraiser and have managed many events, from picking out tablecloths to designing a theme for floral arrangements. I found Karen and her team at Browns Floral Design to be as responsive and professional (if not more so) as any of those I have worked with in the "big" city.

She took my ideas and concept and pulled them together to form a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, table arrangements, and church decor that epitomized my vision for our wedding. Her work is stunning and she definitely took my vision to the next level.

I would use her again if I were planning another event in the area and recommend her highly to anyone who is looking for decor that will set their event apart from the rest. Bravo!

Sent on 01/06/2011

Debbie · Married on 08/21/2010

Karen and her staff at Browns Floral Design were amazing from the first phone call, the design appointment to the final product being so much more beautiful than we could have imagined. The creativity and choice of flowers to create the bouquets and even the corsages were amazing. If you want a top notch vendor that will go above and beyond, this is it.....look no further.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Linda · Married on 06/26/2010

My daughter had her wedding outdooors in Weaverville and Brown's Floral did all the decorating, flowers, etc. Everything was perfect. The people there were wonderful to work with, always responding to emails, and coming up with great ideas. They connected us with a local potter who made bowls for the centerpieces. Brown's Floral really made the wedding a very special event in every way.

Sent on 08/02/2010

Breanna · Married on 06/19/2010

Working with Brown's Floral Designs was a wonderful experience. Karen was very flexible and worked hard to make sure that my flowers were exactly what I had imagined! She even let me change my mind a couple of times! Their prices were very affordable. By far the best value I found in the Asheville area. I was VERY happy with the flowers that were put together for me and my bridal party!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Susie · Married on 05/22/2010

Karen at Brown's Florist is very creative and does unique designs which suited our tastes perfectly. Traditional arrangements are common at most places, but the creative nature at Brown's is perfect for that very special occasion in one's life. Karen made a site visit prior to event and gave suggestions that were greatly appreciated.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Jeannie · Married on 12/12/2009

From the first consultation with Karen Paradis at Brown's Floral, we knew she was a professional in her field, and this opinion carried throughout the entire planning process and the main event. Her ideas were creative and yet economical. She was flexible and so much help and support when problems popped up. The delivery was perfect and everyone was so impressed with the quality of the flowers as well as the entire concept of the decor. I would highly recommend Karen for any project. As the Mother of the bride, I had a lot of details to take care of. If you are looking for someone you can depend on to do it right the first time with no hassles, Karen and Brown's Florist are the way to go.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Christa · Married on 10/17/2009

Brown's Florist did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for my October wedding! I gave Karen my colors and budget and left it in her hands and I couldn't have pictured anything more beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Cheryl · Married on 10/10/2009

Karen gave us so much personal attention both during our planning stages and on the day of the ceremony. Her great personality and her warmth made her a delight to work with. She was always prompt with phone calls and emails, even when I know she was jugglging several other events. She was creative in her suggestions (floating wreaths with votives for the pond, and a gorgeous garland covering the wedding arch) and worked to help us stay within our budget. Our guests raved about the flowers, especially the combination of flowers/greenery and the vibrant fall colors she used. My daughter said she couldn't bear to watch her bouquet wither away, so we're having it preserved. That's just how much we loved the flowers! Working with Karen and Brown's Floral was a pleasure!

Sent on 10/17/2009

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2009

The flowers were PERFECT! Thank you so much for adding so much beauty to our wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2009

kelly · Married on 09/20/2009

Karen of Brown's Floral Design did an outstanding job on my wedding arrangements, bouquet, hair flowers and groom's boutonniere. She really listened to what I wanted and followed through with perfection. She created exactly what I wanted without having to give her too much detail. I will definitely recommend her to anyone seeking top-notch, professional and BEAUTIFUL arrangements!!!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Tiffany · Married on 09/19/2009

Karen was great to work with. She pulled everything off in a very short notice. I could not have ask for a more professional hard working group. The flowers were exactly what I had hoped for and more.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2009

Brown's Floral Design was incredible! Working with Karen was a pleasure... she is helpful, experienced, and creative. Plus, she loves what she does and it shows. We met with her just briefly, but she asked all the right questions, took great notes, and had a perfect idea of what we wanted. We felt totally comfortable leaving everything in her hands. And when the wedding day arrived, our flowers were just what we'd imagined, they arrived early in the day, and they looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 12/22/2009

liz · Married on 06/27/2009

Brown's Floral was amazing. Karen went above and beyond our dreams!

Sent on 12/24/2009

Alenna · Married on 06/07/2008

My flowers were beautiful and I received a lot of compliments on my table arrangements. Karen was nice and flexible and willing to make changes when needed. She was wonderful and her work was spectacular.

Sent on 06/27/2008
  • Beverly & Jeff

Beverly & Jeff · Married on 06/06/2015

Karen has been an absolute pleasure to work with! I am so happy we found Brown's Florist in Weaverville and I cannot wait to see how everything turns out on our wedding day! :)

Sent on 03/07/2015

Brown's Floral Design, Inc. was always where I went when I lived in North Carolina for my floral needs. They do a fantastic job and I knew they wouldn't do anything less for my wedding. My flowers were extremely simple, but the few things that they did for me were absolutely beautiful and I was more than pleased. My bouquet was exactly what I expected. I also had a halo made for my walk down the aisle, and mostly left it up to Karen and the team to use their best judgement for what they thought would be most appropriate. They used an orchid and when I received the halo on my wedding day, I couldn't have been more excited. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. Whether you are picky or willing to leave the major decisions to the experts, Brown's is the way to go.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • O

Mary-Lauren · Married on 10/03/2009

Karen is FAB and so easy to work with! I gave her a <> (as in brought in one photo) idea to go on and she created beautiful arrangements that were exactly what I pictured in my head!

She's easygoing and understands bridal stress! All in all, a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/13/2009