Brooks Diamonds Reviews

Brooks Diamonds View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

John Getting married on 06/09/2022

The FIRST place to go when Engagement ring Shopping.

The experience at Brooks diamonds is far superior than any other jewelry store; trust me I visited a lot. The owner Stacey and her team of experts (Missy) spent countless time with me. They searched for the diamond in my price range and found me the best deal. I spent so much time with them they basically became friends. The ring I left with was absolutely perfect and made my fiancé dream come true! Stop and see them for all jewelry needs!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much John! So happy we could help you find the perfect ring and make her dream come true! We look forward to seeing you again for future purchases. Congratulations!
  • Shawn
    Shawn P. Getting married on 01/01/2022

Beyond Expectations

Stacey was super helpful working with me remotely to get the best setting and diamonds. Good value and great customer service! The ring looks like it cost 2Xs more than what I spent because the quality of stones was so good. Thank you! She said YES!!!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Congratulations Shawn!! It was my pleasure helping you find the perfect ring!! Thank you for the kind words and I hope to help you in the future with any of your jeweler needs!!
  • Nolan
    Nolan T. Getting married on 10/06/2021

Great Experience

If you’re in the Pittsburgh area, you’re making a mistake if you go to any other Jeweler than Brooks Diamonds. From start to finish, Stacey and Missy were knowledgeable, accommodating, and flexible. I never imagined the process of buying an engagement ring being so seamless and easy, but they truly made it a great experience. Best Jeweler in Pittsburgh.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Nolan! We are so happy we could make your experience easy! We look forward to seeing you and your fiance in the future! Congratulations!
    Antonio W. Married on 09/03/2021

Fantastic experience

I could not recommend Brook enough. I went there first while shopping for and engagement ring and had no need to go anywhere. And the ring was appraised at twice what I paid for it so I know it’s a great deal!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Antonio! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect ring! Congratulations and we look forward to helping you & your fiance in the future!
  • Patrick
    Patrick L. Married on 07/11/2021

Brooks Diamonds was the best!

Great experience! Great staff!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you Patrick! So happy for you and Rosie! Congratulations!!
    I am so glad you are happy with your purchase!
  • Jacob
    Jacob P. Married on 03/06/2021

Stacey Brooks

Stacey was incredible to work with! She helped me find the PERFECT ring in my budget and i couldn’t be more thankful for her guidance and expertise.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Jake. Congratulations! What a beautiful picture of you two and the ring looks amazing! We look forward to help you two with anything else you need in the future.
  • Zach
    Zach W. Married on 02/06/2021

Must use brooks diamonds!

The second I walked into Brooks Diamonds, they made me feel comfortable in the engagement ring buying process. They were honest, friendly, and made you feel good in what you were buying. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a JEWLER!!!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Zach! Your pictures are so beautiful! They look absolutely amazing. If any adjustments need to be made to the ring please let us know! Congratulations and we look forward to working with you again!
    Thom B. Married on 01/10/2021

Stressfree

I had the pleasure of dealing with Stacey Brooks. I had no idea what I was doing, she helped me through the whole process. Made it very easy on me and took away any stress I had. I highly recommend any reach out to her for help.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you TJ! We are so happy to hear that we could make the experience stress free and enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you again. Congratulations!!
  • Stephen
    Stephen T. Married on 01/08/2021

Outstanding Service

The staff at Brooks Diamond helped me tremendously in finding the right ring for my fiance. I was nervous about picking the right one and they eased my tensions and made the process painless.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

We are so happy to hear we could make the process painless for you! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you again!
    Jake M. Married on 12/24/2020

Brooks Diamonds

I had a great experience with Brooks Diamonds. The team was responsive, flexible and extremely helpful.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you Jake! Congratulations and we are here to help anytime you need it. We are happy to help with your future jewelry needs!
    Lawrence R. Married on 12/23/2020

Ring purchase

Everyone Was courteous and very professional. I actually went back a second time for another purchase. I highly recommend visiting Stacey and her staff .

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Larry! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations!
    Jillian D. Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful experience

Wonderful experience! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Found the perfect ring for me

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian! We are so happy you found what you're looking for. We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Y
    Ya Married on 12/08/2020

Great experience!

We found this place on Google and saw that it had great reviews, so we decided to go take a look at their selection. They were professional and friendly at the same time and we got a beautiful ring. We are very happy with our purchase.
    Anthony S. Married on 12/06/2020

Very helpful for an out of state buyer.

Even though I no longer live in Pennsylvania let alone the Pittsburgh area, I still used Brooks Diamonds because of the experience I had with their staff years ago when I first looked at a ring.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Anthony! We are here to help anytime, anywhere! We are happy to help with any future jewelry needs.
  • Anthony
    Anthony Married on 12/01/2020

Engagement ring

I was buying an engagement ring and was a walk in based on reviews I read online and I wasn't disappointed. I worked with the owner over rhe course of 3 visits. She was very helpful, honest and respectful to my budget without trying to over sell me on anything. In the end she got me a beautiful stone exactly within my budget. The whole process was fairly painless.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Anthony. Congratulations! We are happy to provide you great and honest service. We look forward to seeing you and your fiancé in the future!
    Shane G. Married on 10/21/2020

Brooks Diamonds

I worked with Stacey and team at Brooks Diamonds. I had a great experience and my fiancé loves her ring. Stacey was easy to work with and gave me exactly what I asked for. She was referred to me by another family member who also had a great experience. She provided all the diamond certifications at the time of purchase and met all the time line commitments for when the ring would be finished. I would recommend Brooks Diamonds to any of my family or friends.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Shane! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and that your fiance loves her ring! Congratulations! We look forward to working with you again.
    Darren B. Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing & Patient

Gave me options and was very patient with me and my questions. Left the store feeling amazing with the over all experience. Thank you Stacey and your team.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Darren! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect ring! Congratulations and we look forward to helping you in the future!
    Amanda Married on 09/26/2020

Forever Jewelry

Stacey and the team at Brooks are second to none! Great service and assistance in figuring out what we were looking for in our forever rings!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! Your rings look absolutely stunning, if there is anything else you may need please let us know. We are here for you!
    Timothy O. Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommended

Great experience. Very knowledgeable, very friendly, and easy to work with. Jewelry is beautiful and great quality. Very reasonable prices.

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Tim and Congratulations! We really appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you soon!
    Jonathan W. Married on 07/30/2020

Brooks Diamonds Is A Business I Will Forever Support

Stacey and her team do a GREAT JOB! They put the customer first and are extremely flexible/responsive from my experience. I had NO IDEA. What I was looking for and Stacey was able to quickly/easily articulate the different types of diamonds and wedding bands that I was looking for. Needless to say, my engagement (and all future jewelry) will be through Stacey and her team! Thank you!!!!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Jon! We are so happy you and your fiance love the ring and were able to give you an amazing experience! We look forward to working with the both of you in the near future. Congratulations! We love the pictures!
    Steven P. Married on 06/15/2020

Highly recommend

I have heard the Clark building was the place to go for jewelry after reading stuff online. I traveled down there during the COVID pandemic and Brooks diamonds was the one that caught my eye immediately. The ladies that work there were super friendly and showed me numerous rings after learning what I was looking for. They showed me exactly what the ring would look like after the dianond was set with the ring. It was a pleasant experience and they were very knowledgeable and helpful even the day I picked up my ring, they guided me with insurance recommendations and cleaning instructions. Highly recommend for guys who are kinda lost about purchasing an engagement ring. Thank you!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Steven! We are happy to hear you had a great experience! We look forward to seeing you and your fiance in the near future. Congratulations!
    Samantha R. Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning rings

Stacey is amazing! She is so sweet, and she will take great care of you. I could not be happier with my engagement ring and matching wedding band. She helped my fiance pick the MOST PERFECT ring for me, and I am so grateful. It's so beautiful, and I recommend her to everyone! Go see her!! You will not regret it!

Brooks Diamonds's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We are so happy to hear that you love your wedding set! We hope to see you soon!
    David Married on 10/06/2018
    To truly appreciate Brooks, I think you need to go there first and then go to a few big box stores and compare quality and price. You will go back to Brooks just like I did. The owner, Stacey, would respond back to me in a timely manner even when she was on vacation. I would definitely go back there again.
    Megan Married on 09/03/2016
    I highly recommend Brooks for purchasing your engagement ring, wedding rings and even special jewelry gifts!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else. They will help you through every step of your purchasing process!! Stacey is awesome and will give you top notch customer service!!