Brit Perkins Photography Reviews

11 | Andover, MA

11 Reviews for Brit Perkins Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Timeless wedding photos!

From the moment my husband and I met Brit, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is not only a super sweet and genuine person, but she is also an incredible photographer! I knew just by looking through her previous work that her soft, romantic shooting style was exactly what we were looking for. We took engagement photos with Brit and they came out amazing. Brit was also there every step of the way wedding planning and helped answer all of my questions. On our wedding day, Brit was on time, well prepared and got right to work. She made me laugh and helped me keep calm throughout the day. Brit and her second shooter (Nadya), also helped keep the groom and groomsmen on schedule, all while taking great photos. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the results of our wedding photos. They are timeless, romantic and everything we could’ve hoped for and more. We will truly cherish them forever. I can’t wait to have Brit capture more milestones and memories for us and couldn’t recommend her more! Thank you Brit for capturing the special memories of our best day ever!

Love,
    The Brunos

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I worked with Brit for both our engagement and our wedding photos. All I can say is, wow! She and her partner Jess were just incredible! We felt so comfortable with them both. Britt was able to make suggestions on ways we could stand or move that translated so well on camera. In addition to the 'poses,' she is wicked good at capturing sentimental candids...the little looks that really capture our love. She is so attentive and tuned in to what pulls at the heart strings...as an example, she made a special point to politely grab us at the rehearsal just as the sky was a brilliant sunset pink. She was also thoughtful to get to know our family and friends, so she knew who to focus the camera on besides us during our wedding day. We were thrilled with our engagement photos and though we haven't seen our wedding photos yet, we had such a wonderful experience with Britt and Jess at the rehearsal and wedding that we couldn't resist singing her praises early. A joy to work with, a talented photographer, and we are so grateful!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

Brit is so talented! From the moment we spoke to her, we knew she was the right photographer for our big day! We loved working with her - our engagement photos were AMAZING. Brit knows her stuff! Our wedding photos were also AMAZING - our family and friends loved our photos. I'm so glad we went with Brit for our big day - we couldn't have been happier with her work!!

Would highly suggest hiring Brit for your big day!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I used brit and her team for both photography and videography of our wedding. Their professionalism and the quality of their work is unmatched! The photos and videos of our wedding are more than we could have hoped for and they did an amazing job of capturing our special day and listening to what was important to us. Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

WOW! We are so unbelievably happy to have worked with Brit on our wedding day. She keeps it totally real, while providing outstanding photos. Although wedding day photos can be cheesy and awkward, she gets it and made us feel so comfortable! We started with our engagement photos, which she captured amazing photos outdoors with our dog. On our wedding day she brought an awesome second shooter, and made sure to get everything we wanted. I am not great at making decisions, I prefer knowing what the professionals think first and foremost. Brit was always willing to give me her opinion and talk me through my options. I HIGHLY recommend. Plus, Brit worked wonderfully and respectfully with all of our other vendors.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/01/2016

Brit is incredibly talented and so wonderful to work with!! We found Brit after talking to several photographers and we were amazed at how comfortable we were with her within minutes of meeting. This is exactly how we wanted to feel on the day of our wedding.

Brit is professional, easy going and has a great sense of humor, which really set us at ease during a hectic/emotional day. She was also super flexible and creative, helping us get some really great photos even though weather didn't cooperate that day. I highly recommend Brit and her talented team for your wedding or any other occassion!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

I wish I could give Brit 10 stars - she's seriously that good! Her pictures have such a pretty, soft glow to them that I just knew I had to have her capture our day. There is an engagement shoot included in the package and she came out to my grandparents' farm to fulfill my dream of having my engagement pictures taken there. It was great to get to work with her before the actual wedding. The day of both her and her second shooter were amazing - they took pictures of every little detail however I never felt like I was being followed by a photographer. She is just so easy to work with and I could not recommend her more. Oh and I almost forgot to mention I received almost 1,000 GORGEOUS pictures!! :)

Sent on 11/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2015

Brit is absolutely amazing! She captured our day so beautifully! I would recommend to her to any bride that is looking for quality photos to last a lifetime! Her black and whites are so incredibly beautiful and it was so great to have our engagement shoot included in the package to get a feel for her style.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Brit was amazing!!! From booking to the engagement photos to the wedding photos she was absolutely great to work with. She responded promptly, answered all our questions, and was very flexible. And her pictures were fabulous!! We loved all the photos she took and were so impressed with how many of the guests and fun times she managed to capture!

Sent on 11/02/2015

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Brit. She is AMAZING!!! It is one thing to take a properly composed photo, it is another thing to evoke emotion, and bring to life a moment time and time again with a picture. That is exactly what Brit does. Her unique, artistic eye truly highlighted everything about our special day. She also took some really creative engagement shots.

My wife and are able to look back at our wonderful photos and relive that amazing day anytime that we want. I am so impressed with the way Brit's photos show the personalities of all our friends and family. Candid shots, family photos, dance floor craziness, my wife and her bridesmaids getting ready...she got it all.

I should also mention that Brit is non intrusive. That was a really important thing for my wife and I. Other than the requested group shots, she captured our moments organically, rather than creating them. When it was time to gather up folks for family photos, etc she also excelled. It isn't easy keeping a group together on such a hectic day. Brit got all the shots we wanted without keeping us from our party.

I recommend Brit to all of my newly engaged friends. The proof is in her photos. They are all amazing and all customized around who each couple is. Many of my friends have/are using Brit for their weddings and I know they all feel the same way about her work as I do. She is also a really caring person and that shines through during every interaction with her.

Thank you Brit! You rock!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2013

Brit was amazing!! So easy to work with from the very start! On the big day we had a few ideas for pics that we wanted to have done, Brit was totally on board and made them better! She was perfect. There werent any drunk or sloppy looking pics, but there were beautiful pics and some hilarious shots of people dancing! Dan and I are obsessed with our pictures and couldnt wait to get them. It took about a month to get the flash drive with all the pictures, but we were able to see them all a little before then by this online site she uses, they were awesome and perfectly encapsulated our whole day! We loved all her ideas and couldnt be happier with the whole portfolio! Your wedding day happens so fast that you need someone like Brittany to make sure you dont miss a thing.

Sent on 12/11/2013