Brindle + Oak Reviews

Brindle + Oak 6
Brindle + Oak 7

Charlotte and Conor · Getting married on 02/05/2021

A+ planning and person!

Megan was the lead planner for our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with her! From the very first day we met Megan and Michelle, they were responsive, enthusiastic, kind, and made us feel completely at ease and excited about our wedding. We are not particularly trendy or picky people, and while we had a vision for what we wanted, Megan made it come to life in the most beautiful way possible. She sent us vendor recs whenever we needed them, made decisions that we didn't have opinions on (hello, napkin color), and organized each and every detail for the day. She even drove from Denver to Fort Collins to attend our rehearsal dinner. Megan's cheer and charm was one of my favorite things about this whole process. I can't imagine having gotten married without Megan cheering us on!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Schreiber · Married on 08/04/2019

Our BEST decision!

Hiring Megan was hands down our best decision ever. She was the most wonderful person & made the entire process make sense! I never had to stress about when to do something or who to contact because I had an actual expert guiding me along the way! We planned our wedding from a distance and could NOT have pulled off our day without Megan. I never felt stressed and always knew things were under control and handled! During the wedding day, she was effortlessly calm and always kept things on track. My husband and I (& as we've been told by so many of our guests) think our wedding was the best one ever and it really is because of Megan! I just don't have the words to explain how incredible she was & how perfect our wedding was!!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2018

B+O is Wedding Planner GOALS

Megan and the whole B+O team were amazing throughout our whole wedding planning process! They were accessible anytime I needed assistance prior to the wedding day, and on our big day all members of the team were so incredibly friendly and helpful! We definitely recommend B+O for anybody looking for wedding planning assistance :-)

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Brindle + Oak 8
    Brindle + Oak 9
    Brindle + Oak 10
    Brindle + Oak 11
  • Christina

Christina Stanton · Married on 10/20/2018

Brindle + Oak created our dream wedding!

We could not be more happy to have chosen Brindle + Oak as full-time planners. It was the single best thing we did that made our wedding what it was (and kept us completely sane and in love during our 15 month engagement). Michelle understood exactly what our vision was and asked all the right questions to help us get there. So many people remarked to me how they could not believe it was my wedding day because I did not seem stressed or nervous; all the credit goes to Michelle. We were in such capable hands that I never worried once. On our actual today, I was in awe of how everything had come together -- beautifully but also better than we had imagined. Every part of the planning process and our actual wedding day was so seamless. Friends and family were raving about the night and our "cool wedding planner" and I could not agree more. Brindle + Oak listened to what we wanted and brought it to life. For other LGBT couples: my spouse and I were incredibly selective with our vendors and choose people who made us feel comfortable and understood. Michelle and Brindle + Oak did just that! I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Lizzie

Lizzie Hoeg · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible!

HOLY COW! Can we just talk about how fabulous Megan and her team are?! Megan is the perfect balance between organized, detail oriented, calm, and so so sweet. Her enthusiasm for her brides/grooms is through the roof and her skill at planning goes unmatched. I would recommend Brindle and Oak to any couple! Our day was stress free and so fun! Megan made everything so easy! I thought I was supposed to be more stressed but didn’t have to be because MEGAN IS AWESOME! Thank you for making the day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Brindle + Oak 12
    Brindle + Oak 13
    Brindle + Oak 14
    Brindle + Oak 15

Victoria · Married on 09/02/2018

Megan is awesome!

I loved my experience at The St Vrain and with Brindle and Oak!

The venue is absolutely beautiful! Annie is so nice and was easy to communicate with through the entire wedding planning process. She was extremely accommodating, and let us come view the venue any time. This was so helpful as my mom lives out-of-state.

Megan from Brindle and Oak was fantastic to work with! She understood our vision and helped us take care of all the details! She was so organized and helpful, especially on our wedding day. She even delivered Starbucks to me at 7 a.m. while I started to get ready!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lee Ann Webb · Married on 09/02/2018

Brindle + Oak helped make my daughter's wedding day everything we hoped for.

One of the best decisions my daughter and I made was to use Megan and Brindle + Oak to help with her wedding. Megan is both warm and professional and very passionate about her work. Her expertise in wedding planning, organization of details and vendor communication made things run smoothly throughout the entire process. She made the wedding day so stress free and enjoyable. Everything went exactly as we envisioned it. I would highly recommend using B + O to help with your wedding. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Annie Danielson · Married on 05/25/2018

A Dream Come True!

B+O, Megan and Michelle...where does one start to convince you that they are a must when you want a day that reflects who the two of you area! The entire planning process was such fun, so not stressful and the day itself was so full of ease, beauty and curated creativity!! These two are worth their weight in gold! Thanks for making the process such fun for us all!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Joanna · Married on 05/12/2018

Brindle + Oak was worth every penny we spent. From the very first conference call to the follow up after the wedding, there was never a moment that I wondered whether something was taken care of because Megan had already thought of it! She is kind and professional, not a pushover (she'll give you her honest advice/opinion but leave the decision up to you), and is incredibly thorough. The day of the wedding, the wind knocked over and broke my program board, but she was there to improvise and make it work. I can honestly say that I didn't have to worry about a single thing because Brindle + Oak was there. My husband and I were able to enjoy every moment of the rehearsal and the wedding. I would recommend Brindle + Oak to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Hiring B+O as our day of coordinators was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Kristen and Megan are the sweetest, most organized and fun group to work with. From helpful vendor recommendations, detailed timelines, answering our endless questions, being there to bounce ideas off of, I could go on and on. They were so great to work with, super professional and totally on top of everything. Our wedding day came together perfectly and we had zero worries on our wedding day thanks to these ladies!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2018

Hiring Megan & Kristen from Brindle & Oak was the BEST wedding decision we made! I ended up getting sick towards the end of our engagement, and Megan stepped right in to make sure everything was taken care of. I truly could not have gotten married without the B&O team! They turned our "winter wedding in the city" dreams into pure magic. You will not regret hiring these ladies!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Brindle + Oak 16
    Brindle + Oak 17

Christine · Married on 02/11/2017

Michelle was absolutely amazing in coordinating my wedding. The day went absolutely flawless - I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. And we even had time to enjoy cocktail hour and sit down and eat dinner (which I hear doesn't always happen). If you want a completely stress free no hassle wedding then definitely use Brindle + Oak!

Sent on 03/06/2017

April · Married on 08/19/2016

Megan was absolutely amazing! She was on top of things from the very moment we booked her as our coordinator, and it was by far one of the best decisions we made. She was a joy to work with, was organized, and without even asking took charge when I was overwhelmed. She was much more than a Day of Coordinator! She went above and beyond...before, during and now even after our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend Megan and Brindle + Oak!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Rachel · Married on 12/12/2015

Hiring Megan Grose from Brindle & Oak was the wisest decision we made in our entire planning process. My wife and I both have event planning experience and the initial steps of wedding planning were not things we felt we needed help with. However, once the big decisions were made all the details started to pile up, as well as the heightened emotion of dealing with family and approaching a pivotal moment in our lives. I knew for SURE that I did not want to deal with any of those little details on my actual wedding day, and Megan made sure I didn't have to. From the moment I first spoke with her on the phone, I noticed my shoulders relax and a sense of ease come over me. We hired her for what is called, "day of coordination" which is a HUGE understatement of the result B&O actual provides. In virtual meetings leading up to our big day (we live in Chicago & she is in MI), Megan totally took the reigns, earned our full trust and got a crystal clear understanding of our vision so that she could execute it throughout our wedding weekend. By the time we were 10 days out, she was the MAIN contact with all of our vendors; she was also on call for us for both big and little problems. There was one night I called her at 9:30pm because my father wanted to make sure she understood how he wanted the liquor and ice cream to be set up... she was kind, calm and supported us all to relax and be fully present. She arrived in Chicago 2 days before our event. We met at the venue and handed off 3 boxes of stuff including our rings and important ceremonial items. After that we just left to go relax with our wedding party. She "stage managed" our entire wedding weekend. All we needed to do throughout the weekend was show up and savor every sweet moment. The experience her service provided us was absolutely priceless.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2015

Michelle at Brindle & Oak did a fabulous job planning all the details and was also a pleasure to work with. She was supremely helpful with upfront advice about vendors, wedding etiquette, ideas for how guests interact with the space, and design ideas. She was also absolutely ON IT the day of the wedding--we didn't have to spend a minute thinking about logistics. More importantly, Michelle was very relaxed, always asked how we were feeling, and put us completely at ease. She was such a joy to work with and we could not review her more highly!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Brindle and Oak were the planners and day of coordinators for my wedding a few weeks ago! They were spectacular in every regard. Michelle was willing to do anything to make our wedding day run more smoothly; from picking up booze to cupcakes to decorating and cleaning up, they were there for EVERYTHING. I can't express in words how wonderful it was to be worry free on my wedding day, knowing that the coordination was in good hands. Normally I'm a bit of a control freak, but I trusted my team 100% to make sure that everything got done. It was also amazing to be able to delegate tasks to someone other than my good family and friends. It was really important to me that they were all able to relax and enjoy the wedding as well, and without Michelle they all would have been running around all day and not enjoying the party. I highly recommend these ladies as a planning and coordinating team and if you haven't thought about event coordination and planning as something you need on your wedding day, definitely think twice!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Scott · Married on 10/04/2015

We were on the fence about if we were going to get a Wedding planner or not, but boy are we glad we did; Michelle was an absolute rock-star for us! Anytime we needed something done, she was there to do it... To the point that I was starting to feel bad about all the errands she was taking on for us! (That's what out-of-state family is for, isn't it?)

During the planning phase, she was able to masterfully weave all of our various ideas and wishes into one beautiful tapestry, providing a sense of cohesion and unity to our wedding that may not have been otherwise present (or at least, not to the same degree it was thanks to Brindle & Oak).

Most importantly (to me, at least) was how Michelle was able to keep everything off our plates the day of the wedding (except for the catering that she helped coordinate)! It was only after the wedding that I heard about all the fires she had put out for us... If my family hadn't mentioned everything Michelle did, I would have had no idea that anything would have needed my attention. This foresight and consideration for our special day really made the whole experience a carefree, magical event for my wife and I. I would highly recommend Brindle & Oak (and Michelle) to anyone who wants to have a stress-free wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

Planning is not easy for me as I have a tendency to procrastinate and make impulsive decisions. Michelle was exceptionally helpful keeping everything on track, providing insight, and bringing it all together on our wedding day. I really admired her creativity and how she understood exactly what I was envisioning and making it way better than I could have ever imagined. It was really nice being able to relax on our wedding day, knowing that I could trust Michelle to handle the weather situation, family dynamics, and pulling together our design with the last minute changes. I would absolutely recommend Michelle and Brindle + Oak!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Madison · Married on 06/07/2013

Megan is fabulous. As the bride, I wanted to be involved with the entire process leading up to the big day but wanted someone to be able to handle the logistics onsite. Megan could not have been more perfect for the job. She had everything organized, followed up with all my vendors, was early to the venue, dressed professional and most importantly, was calm, collected and made me feel like I could just 'be in the moment'. She took all the weight off my shoulders and ran a seamless wedding. Not only is she smart and confident, but knows how to get things done and improvise when necessary. Anyone looking for a wedding planner would be silly not to choose Megan. She was wonderful.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Megan was my personal wedding planner for my December 15, 2012 wedding. As a bride, I was a little nervous about all of the big decisions that I had to make. I didn’t realize all of the organization that went into a wedding! Thank goodness Megan knew what she was doing. Megan was so personable and reassuring that I felt relaxed right away. She was great about reminding me of details without overwhelming me. She was also excellent at introducing modern ideas to ensure a personalized and beautiful wedding. Megan is a highly motivated and educated event planner, with an outstanding eye for detail. Without Megan, the wedding of my dreams would not have been possible. I can’t put into words, what her passion for event planning is. She has a true knack for detail that most people dream of having. She was professional in every step of the way, but also made me feel like she was a great friend. Megan knew how to help me make decisions, keep me calm, make me feel important, and above all else, remind me of why I was planning this big day in the first place! I can’t thank her enough for all of the help she gave me. Any bride would be truly lucky to have Megan plan their wedding. I wouldn’t have changed anything that Megan helped me with. As a matter of fact, if it weren’t for Megan, my groom and I would have forgotten to book a honeymoon! If you are considering Megan as your personal event planner, think no more. Do yourself a favor and book her immediately, before someone else does!

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/02/2018

Created our perfect wedding day!

I cannot imagine having planned my wedding without the help from Michelle from Brindle + Oak! Her experience and professionalism were obvious from the start. She talked us through the whole planning process and timelines, and had amazing recommendations for every vendor we needed. In the early stages, she took the time to really understand the vibe we wanted and helped us come up with a design plan. She gladly incorporated our DIY projects and blended decor we bought with that from the florist, and she was patient and flexible as I changed my mind on things. Within 2 months of the wedding, she took care of every detail and coordinated with all vendors which definitely reduced our stress levels. The entire day of the wedding went flawlessly and truly was our dream day! If there were any problems, I never knew about them because Michelle was on top of everything. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 11/08/2018