Brindle + Oak Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Christina
    Christina B. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best Wedding Planner!!!

We wish we could put more stars for Michelle from Brindle + Oak! She made the day easy and the planning process fun and stress free! She was easy to communicate with and was so knowledgeable especially in the crazy COVID times. Her vendor recommendations were unmatched and the wedding would not have been the same without her. We would recommend her to all our family and friends!
    Chandler B. Married on 06/27/2021

The best of the best! Hire B+O!

Oh Brindle + Oak – what can we say? Michelle and Megan are class acts. They went above and beyond throughout our planning process. From designing and executing the most gorgeous wedding, to helping us negotiate rescheduling with vendors throughout COVID, to handling our shuttles seamlessly, we cannot thank them enough. Our day was bright and cheery (despite the rain and thunderstorms) and went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the day, and all the details that B+O so flawlessly put together. We would use them again 10x over – highly recommend :) - The Mekonnens
    Claire S. Married on 05/22/2021

Book today!

Book B+O today! Meg, Michelle, and Kenzie were so great to work with and really go the extra mile to make your day special. They were absolute God-sends during Covid and the whole postponement process. If we were to do our wedding over again, we'd get an even better planning package with them so we could work with them/get their help even more. 100% recommend!
  • Eliana
    Eliana S. Married on 04/17/2021

The Dream Team

My husband and I worked with Michelle and Emily for the planning (and re-planning!) of our wedding. As soon as we were engaged, I knew I needed an amazing planner to help me make my dream wedding come to life. Brindle+Oak were an absolute dream to work with! Their work and connections are unrivaled!
    Charlotte A. Married on 02/05/2021

A+ planning and person!

Megan was the lead planner for our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with her! From the very first day we met Megan and Michelle, they were responsive, enthusiastic, kind, and made us feel completely at ease and excited about our wedding. We are not particularly trendy or picky people, and while we had a vision for what we wanted, Megan made it come to life in the most beautiful way possible. She sent us vendor recs whenever we needed them, made decisions that we didn't have opinions on (hello, napkin color), and organized each and every detail for the day. She even drove from Denver to Fort Collins to attend our rehearsal dinner. Megan's cheer and charm was one of my favorite things about this whole process. I can't imagine having gotten married without Megan cheering us on!
  • Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 10/02/2020

Best planning team in denver

Brindle + Oak is THE BEST planning group in Denver!! I hired them for our wedding when I saw how organized they were at a friend's and I am sooo thankful. At first, I thought it was a little over priced but since I knew the quality of their work, I decided to go for it. And once COVID hit - I couldn't have been more thankful for that! Michelle (one of the co-owners) not only put every bride first, she personally lobbied with the governor for events to be handled separately with COVID legislation so that we could actually have a wedding!! I was so impressed with that and I was informed about what to expect every step of the way. Planning a wedding is stressful enough - planning and re-planning a wedding multiple times during a global pandemic is even worse, but Brindle + Oak took our worries away! As far as the actual day went, Kenzie and her assistant were incredible. They were organized, on time and professional. They made our day perfect and I am so beyond thankful for their hard work. If I could give a million stars, I would!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa V. Married on 07/25/2020

We love B+O!!!

B+O was everything we hoped for a more. The amount of communication was helpful and assuring leading up to the wedding day and the wedding day was MAGICAL! We had Michelle as our lead planner and when I say she went above and beyond, I mean she made the day a dream come true. We can’t say enough nice words about her and the whole team and would use her as our planner over and over. We love you Brindle + Oak!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie T. Married on 02/28/2020

Can't Recommend Enough!

We hired Brindle + Oak for our month of coordination and it proved to be one of our best decisions! I interviewed a lot (and a I mean A LOT) of planners but something kept pulling me back to B+O. They were open, helpful, and gave me amazing advice all before even hiring them for the wedding. Once we had picked them we were given so many materials to help us navigate the sometimes confusing road of wedding planning. When we met with our assigned planner Kenzie closer to our big day and we hit it off right away! She took the time to understand what parts of the day were going to be important to us and took over all the vendor communication flawlessly. The wedding truly went off without a hitch (that we knew of)! Kenzie shared a few funny stories with us later that we had no idea about because she handled them so gracefully and without batting an eye. I highly recommend Brindle + Oak to anyone shopping around for a wedding planner and specifically have Kenzie to thank for perfect wedding day!
    Connor B. Married on 01/01/2020

The best wedding planners to work with!

As wedding videographers, my wife and I get to see the work of a lot of different wedding planners. Weddings and events planned by Brindle + Oak are definitely a step above the rest! The elevated experience during the wedding day translates into a more exciting wedding film. The details and decor at their weddings are unique, creative, and amazing to film, and the day always goes off without a hitch. The people behind Brindle + Oak are all extremely kind, attentive, and such a pleasure to work with. Without hesitation, we'd say they are the best wedding planners in Colorado!
  • Jake
    Jake U. Married on 10/11/2019

So much more than a day-of coordinator

Hiring Brindle and Oak to be our month-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Kristen went out of her way to meet with us early on in the planning process and get to know us and how we envisioned the event. Almost a year away from the ceremony, everything was big-picture focused and she helped us dream and come up with some creative solutions to questions we had.

Fast forward to the month of our wedding, and Kristen was the detailed planner we needed her to be. It was a great feeling to have someone we trusted to forward confusing questions from vendors to and ask all of those questions we couldn't ask vendors directly. Kristen communicated efficiently and relayed all details to everyone who needed to know them.

The day of our wedding went even more smoothly than expected thanks to Kristen and the B+O team. She checked in with us and kept everything running on time. If there were any hiccups, we had no idea, which is a clear indication of a job well done. We had a very positive experience with Brindle and Oak from the initial meeting to the last moment of the reception and would recommend them to anyone looking for a coordinator.
    Katherine Married on 09/28/2019

Best investment for our wedding day!

I worked with Haley as our month-of-coordinator and I seriously could not imagine having done it without her. I loved designing and planning my own wedding, but knowing I had someone there to help with questions and to hammer out the details with our vendors was such a life savor. Our wedding day was so relaxing and honestly it just felt like the perfect day because we didn't have to worry about little details or managing anybody. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day we worked so hard to planned and I know it would not have been so enjoyable without the help from Haley and B+O!
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 09/21/2019

Michelle helped make our dream wedding a reality!

Michelle was AMAZING! She has such a calming presence that makes you feel so comfortable, as well as confident that if anything happened on your wedding day, she would handle it seamlessly (and you would have no idea!). She understood our vision from the start and helped to create our dream wedding. She truly wanted me to have as stress-free an experience as possible, so handled some of the more difficult conversations. For example, I didn't love my hair/make-up trial and Michelle spoke with our vendor and provided feedback. I ended up loving my hair/make-up on my wedding day, and sincerely appreciated Michelle providing my candid feedback to ensure I could feel and look my best. I honestly believe that hiring B+O is one of the best investments you can make. Even if you already have a vision and don't need as much help with the details, they will execute the most perfect day for you!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/14/2019

10/10 - Michelle Killed It!

I cannot recommend more strongly Michelle with Brindle + Oak. At the outset of wedding planning, I was unsure about if it would be necessary to hire a planner, since I am pretty organized and skilled at planning myself. Deciding to get support around this was the single best decision I made during this process (aside from like, marrying my husband). Her expertise guided me to make decisions that I otherwise would have had no idea about, she alleviated so much stress from the process, and was just a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding was so smooth due to her presence and facilitation - I literally did not once worry about how/if things were getting done with it in her hands as I trusted her so much and was able to just enjoy the day. Do yourself a favor and hire B+O!
    Maggie F. Married on 08/31/2019

Handled all of our day of details!

Brindle + Oak was simply the best! We used them for day of coordination and their service went so beyond that. Haley was our lead planner and had a very relaxed attitude that put us at ease during planning and day of, while also proving that she could really get everything done. It was such a relief to know we could trust Brindle and Oak to take care of all of the details and let us relax and enjoy on our wedding day. I would highly recommend B + O's services to any couple looking for a professional and organized team to tie together the details and make sure everything goes smoothly day of. Thank you Haley and Brindle + Oak!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 08/04/2019

Our BEST decision!

Hiring Megan was hands down our best decision ever. She was the most wonderful person & made the entire process make sense! I never had to stress about when to do something or who to contact because I had an actual expert guiding me along the way! We planned our wedding from a distance and could NOT have pulled off our day without Megan. I never felt stressed and always knew things were under control and handled! During the wedding day, she was effortlessly calm and always kept things on track. My husband and I (& as we've been told by so many of our guests) think our wedding was the best one ever and it really is because of Megan! I just don't have the words to explain how incredible she was & how perfect our wedding was!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing wedding planners!

We had Brindle + Oak planning start 45 days out from our wedding and it was so wonderful! Kenzie had everything organized for us, coordinated with our vendors, created the most perfect timeline and even reminded us of details that we definitely would have overlooked without her suggestions. Having Brindle + Oak really took a lot of the stress and pressure off of us in the months leading up to our wedding.

Having Kenzie and Michelle there day-of was also a huge help and it made our wedding day so much better. We didn't have to worry about any of the details...they literally had everything covered from when we showed up at the venue until everything was packed up into cars at the end of the night.

We would definitely recommend Brindle + Oak and were very happy with Kenzie and Michelle. Thank you for everything!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/07/2018

B+O is Wedding Planner GOALS

Megan and the whole B+O team were amazing throughout our whole wedding planning process! They were accessible anytime I needed assistance prior to the wedding day, and on our big day all members of the team were so incredibly friendly and helpful! We definitely recommend B+O for anybody looking for wedding planning assistance :-)
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 10/20/2018

Brindle + Oak created our dream wedding!

We could not be more happy to have chosen Brindle + Oak as full-time planners. It was the single best thing we did that made our wedding what it was (and kept us completely sane and in love during our 15 month engagement). Michelle understood exactly what our vision was and asked all the right questions to help us get there. So many people remarked to me how they could not believe it was my wedding day because I did not seem stressed or nervous; all the credit goes to Michelle. We were in such capable hands that I never worried once. On our actual today, I was in awe of how everything had come together -- beautifully but also better than we had imagined. Every part of the planning process and our actual wedding day was so seamless. Friends and family were raving about the night and our "cool wedding planner" and I could not agree more. Brindle + Oak listened to what we wanted and brought it to life. For other LGBT couples: my spouse and I were incredibly selective with our vendors and choose people who made us feel comfortable and understood. Michelle and Brindle + Oak did just that! I would recommend them a thousand times over.
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie H. Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible!

HOLY COW! Can we just talk about how fabulous Megan and her team are?! Megan is the perfect balance between organized, detail oriented, calm, and so so sweet. Her enthusiasm for her brides/grooms is through the roof and her skill at planning goes unmatched. I would recommend Brindle and Oak to any couple! Our day was stress free and so fun! Megan made everything so easy! I thought I was supposed to be more stressed but didn’t have to be because MEGAN IS AWESOME! Thank you for making the day absolutely perfect!
    Lee A. Married on 09/02/2018

Brindle + Oak helped make my daughter's wedding day everything we hoped for.

One of the best decisions my daughter and I made was to use Megan and Brindle + Oak to help with her wedding. Megan is both warm and professional and very passionate about her work. Her expertise in wedding planning, organization of details and vendor communication made things run smoothly throughout the entire process. She made the wedding day so stress free and enjoyable. Everything went exactly as we envisioned it. I would highly recommend using B + O to help with your wedding. You will be glad you did!
    Victoria Married on 09/02/2018

Megan is awesome!

I loved my experience at The St Vrain and with Brindle and Oak!

The venue is absolutely beautiful! Annie is so nice and was easy to communicate with through the entire wedding planning process. She was extremely accommodating, and let us come view the venue any time. This was so helpful as my mom lives out-of-state.

Megan from Brindle and Oak was fantastic to work with! She understood our vision and helped us take care of all the details! She was so organized and helpful, especially on our wedding day. She even delivered Starbucks to me at 7 a.m. while I started to get ready!
    Annie D. Married on 05/25/2018

A Dream Come True!

B+O, Megan and Michelle...where does one start to convince you that they are a must when you want a day that reflects who the two of you area! The entire planning process was such fun, so not stressful and the day itself was so full of ease, beauty and curated creativity!! These two are worth their weight in gold! Thanks for making the process such fun for us all!
    Joanna Married on 05/12/2018
    Brindle + Oak was worth every penny we spent. From the very first conference call to the follow up after the wedding, there was never a moment that I wondered whether something was taken care of because Megan had already thought of it! She is kind and professional, not a pushover (she'll give you her honest advice/opinion but leave the decision up to you), and is incredibly thorough. The day of the wedding, the wind knocked over and broke my program board, but she was there to improvise and make it work. I can honestly say that I didn't have to worry about a single thing because Brindle + Oak was there. My husband and I were able to enjoy every moment of the rehearsal and the wedding. I would recommend Brindle + Oak to anyone and everyone!
    Ashley Married on 04/14/2018
    Hiring B+O as our day of coordinators was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Kristen and Megan are the sweetest, most organized and fun group to work with. From helpful vendor recommendations, detailed timelines, answering our endless questions, being there to bounce ideas off of, I could go on and on. They were so great to work with, super professional and totally on top of everything. Our wedding day came together perfectly and we had zero worries on our wedding day thanks to these ladies!
    Courtney Married on 02/10/2018
    Hiring Megan & Kristen from Brindle & Oak was the BEST wedding decision we made! I ended up getting sick towards the end of our engagement, and Megan stepped right in to make sure everything was taken care of. I truly could not have gotten married without the B&O team! They turned our "winter wedding in the city" dreams into pure magic. You will not regret hiring these ladies!