Brigitte Renee Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Brigitte Renee Photography

• Caroline

Caroline L. 路 Getting married on 08/14/2021

Amazing quality, creative eye

Brigitte did a couple鈥檚 photo shoot for my fianc茅 and me. She did a beautiful job of capturing light-filled, natural feeling photos. She made the whole process so easy - she gave good direction and tips, and made us feel like movie stars. I was so happy with how the photos turned out, its hard to choose my favorites! Brigitte not only gave me beautiful photos that we will cherish for years to come, she also made it fun, and created a happy memory for my fianc茅 and me. We had a blast from start to finish.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Megan K. 路 Getting married on 08/07/2021

Incredible photographer! Easy to work with and takes beautiful, authentic images

Brigitte is not only a fantastic person to work with, but she is also an incredible photographer! She took bridal portraits for me and every image was stunning. She was the best "hype woman" during the picture-taking process (I typically am very awkward in photos), but she made me feel beautiful and the images turned out authentic and natural. I can't wait to frame these photos and am so thankful to have lifetime memories in my wedding dress! My husband and I LOVE working with Brigitte

Sent on 03/02/2021

Jesse C. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!

Where to begin?! Brigitte was the most amazing wedding photographer I could've asked for. She was so fun and friendly and honestly felt like family by the end of the night. Our photos were stunningly beautiful and we felt so at ease with Brigitte. My entire family loved her and she was so easy to love. Her professionalism was amazing her eye is even better and I cannot recommend her enough. Our photos came so quickly and they were even better than I could've ever imagined. I cannot recommend Brgitte enough!!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • I

Ingrid F. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

The best wedding photographer!!!

Brigitte was AMAZING!!!! She was super responsive to my inquiries prior to my wedding day. She arrived early on the day of my wedding. She happily dealt with my "over the top" family and friends. Our portraits brought tears to my eyes all over again. I would highly recommend Brigitte to anyone needing photos. She even surprised us with our gallery earlier than we expected.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Julia C. 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Vibrant Professional!

Brigitte was both incredibly professional and a vibrant, fun photographer to work with! She perfectly captured the joy we felt from our engagement, all while navigating a busy city landscape! We are so grateful we have these beautiful pictures to look back on forever.

Sent on 08/27/2020