Bridlewood Ranch Reviews

Bridlewood Ranch 5
Bridlewood Ranch 6
Bridlewood Ranch 7

Debbie · Married on 02/02/2019

I went to look at Bridlewood Ranch with a bridal client and we were just overwhelmed! The place is STUNNING - no stone has been left unturned. Elaine has thought of everything to help make your wedding special and she's unbelievably responsive, helpful and accommodating. This would be a beautiful place for a wedding or any other occasion. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 01/26/2019

My only daughter

I will start with Elaine is wonderful! My wife and I fell in love with Bridlewood the moment we arrived. She treated my daughter and son in law with the utmost respect. When some of our guests got a little bit crazy she was there to control the situation and remained as sweet as ever. I would like to thank the videographer Mike for being a perfect gentleman. Another shout out to our bartender for respecting our wishes. I highly recommend a later afternoon ceremony with an evening reception, the way they make it sparkle was worth the cold. Thanks to Alyssa for being there when needed! I highly recommend Bridlewood, you will not be disappointed! Their complete package is better than anything else we could find anywhere in central Florida. ❤️

Bridlewood Ranch 17
    Bridlewood Ranch 18
    Bridlewood Ranch 19

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was an absolute honor to be a part of Alyssa's big day! You have an amazing family, and it was an pleasure to meet everyone. We will have a lot of laughs to share about their big day from the Blues Brothers entrance to the Bride and Groom rap at the close of the evening. Daniel and Candace, thank you for trusting us with this very special day, our lives are better from having met you!

Shidelle · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely magnificent

Picking Bridlewood Ranch as our vendor was the best idea. Elaine and Alyssa were literally life savers and angels ! I would pick them again and again and AGAIN . I had the biggest hiccup with my caterer but we literally still had the best time at our wedding . Words can not even explain how amazing the staff was . Alyssa & Elaine .. from the Watson thank you so much !!! ❤️

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Shidelle, it was a true pleasure to meet your family. They are amazing! Working together with them during a moment of chaos showed just how much they love you. We were so happy to be a part of your day and we can't wait to see your pictures!

Jacqueline · Married on 12/13/2018

Rehearsal Dinner Event

We used Bridlewood Ranch for our Rehearsal Dinner. The evening turned into a spectacular event. I received so many compliments on the food and display that Elaine recommended (Help-A-Host!) In fact, all of the vendors she recommended were so helpful and professional. The ranch was beautifully lit inside and out...and the area provided a sparkling wonderland down to the lake. I would highly recommend them for any event you are looking to make a special occasion! And to top it off..it was very reasonable! THANK YOU Elaine and Alyssa!

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was so much fun to be a part of Billy and Heather's event! I know their big day was incredible! Thank you for trusting us Jackie!!
  • Natalie

Natalie King · Married on 12/08/2018

The perfect venue

If you are looking for a rustic venue, Bridlewood Ranch is for you. But beyond that, if you are looking for a venue and team with a genuine, kind, family-feel, Bridlewood Ranch is the place to have your event. We chose Bridlewood Ranch because of its beauty and the hospitality we felt from the team when visiting. But I underestimated just how perfect this venue would be as the backdrop for our wedding. They helped to make my exact vision for our wedding day come true. They were so responsive to any and all questions. The next time we need a venue for an event (like a future wedding anniversary, perhaps) I will definitely be thinking about Bridlewood Ranch. We could not have had anything better.

Bridlewood Ranch 20
    Bridlewood Ranch 21

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

I am so glad you chose us Natalie! The Christmas theme was so beautiful. We had a lot of fun with your day and his tiny companion :-) Thank you for letting our youngest helper celebrate with you!

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Elaine is incredible.

We’re so grateful for everything Elaine did to make our wedding amazing.

Haley · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Venue

Elaine is amazing. She made everything so personal. My husband and I grew up in Clermont, so it was so funny how we all kind of knew all the same people! We didn't care for the vendors after we booked and met them, so we hired our own. We loved the idea of an all inclusive package, but decided to go other routes. Bridlewood Ranch is truly a magical venue. We had such a great time on our wedding night and even though its been almost three months since our wedding, we still have friends and family talking about it and complimenting us how gorgeous and perfect it was!! I highly recommend Bridlewood Ranch for your wedding! If I was able to go back and do it again, I would absolutely book here

Bridlewood Ranch 22
    Bridlewood Ranch 23

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2018

Married 11/24/2018

Bridlewood Ranch was amazing to say the least. Elaine is the sweetest person and made the entire planning process alot easier. If you have a vision in your head of how you want something to look they will do everything they can to make it happen. The staff was very helpful and accomadating from the first meeting up to our wedding day. A huge stress relief was knowing that somebody else was there to take care of the planning and the coordinating. I would highly recommend them, and I can’t wait to use them again in the next few months for our baby shower!

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Elizabeth.... I am so glad to have met you and Rob! It was great getting to know both your families as well! We are honored to celebrate two of your major life events with you, and we have great stories to tell from your wedding :-) Can't wait to see you in April!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Outdoor Venue!

My husband and I could not have picked a better place to get married, from the moment we went to view the venue we instantly felt comfortable with being there and knew we wanted to spend our special day with an even more special group of people. Elaine and the whole team were there if we needed anything and made sure the day went smooth, which helped out a lot and took most of the stress away. They made us feel like family and would not have wanted any other place beside Bridlewood Ranch to help create such special memories that I will carry with me everyday! Thank you for everything, Jerad and I love you guys so much!

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

There just aren't words for you two! You have both become like an extension of our family! Big, big hugs to you both!!

Julissa · Married on 11/12/2018

Purvis Wedding

I can honestly say that this was the smoothest experience of my life. They really help you every step of the way. Being a first time bride, I was scared and anxious of all the planning and little details that’s required but they reassured me that I wasn’t alone. And when it finally came to the day of, I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome, they made my dream come to life. Thank you Elaine and Alyssa for everything you did!

Malissa · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect dream come true!

Elaine & her team was amazing and turned my dream into a reality. From the first time I met her and set my eyes on this absolutely stunning venue and met Elaine I knew this was going to be it. We could not have made a better decision! I am beyond amazed at how everything turned out. Our day was everything I could’ve expected and more. Communication was great the whole way and they were always quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. I could have not asked for anything better. 10/10 recommend! Beautiful venue & a great staff! Thanks Bridlewood for such a great day!

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Malissa! You and Ryan were such fun! I absolutely had a blast hosting your wedding! Your garter toss ranks right at the top!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Outdoor Venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. We knew the when we went their for the first time, that they truly care about their couples. If you want a stress free outdoor wedding this venue is for you! Elaine and her crew made sure everything was perfect, all the way from decor to comfort. We used all of their preferred vendors (besides catering because we wanted 4 Rivers) and knew we were not getting nickle and dimed for every little thing. Our quote from day one was accurate through our wedding date. The venue is magical and all of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. We just got married their October 27th and we are still on cloud 9! THANK YOU BRIDLEWOOD RANCH! Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be :)

Bridlewood Ranch 24
    Bridlewood Ranch 30
    Bridlewood Ranch 31
    Bridlewood Ranch 32

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Kaitlyn your wedding was so beautiful and special! Who knew the connection we would end up having. Thank you for not only choosing us to host your day, but also allowing us to enjoy a bit of the fun with your Mom!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2018

The most perfect venue

Bridlewood ranch is absolutely breathtaking! Elaine and Alyssa and the crew were amazing and made sure everything was perfect for our special day! Everyone loved the location and how beautiful our wedding was. We are so pleased with how smoothly the whole day and night went! We wouldn’t trade this day for anything. It was perfect! We will recommend the ranch to anyone getting married! Thank you to everyone at bridlewood ranch for making our wedding dreams comes true!

Love Alicia and Stanley!

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Alicia, you and Stan are such a beautiful people! It was such a treat to meet your families and be able to share in the special time! Thank you for choosing us!

Nina · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Fairytale Wedding

The minute I pulled into this place I knew this was where I was having my wedding! Elaine worked with our budget and accommodated everything perfectly for us. My favorite inclusion in our price was being able to use all her decorations, tables, chairs/benches, etc. There's ac in the bridle suite and groom's cabin but there is no ac in the barn although she has fans going all over to keep everyone comfortable. Being in Florida on the lake, mosquitoes are bound to happen but the entire area is fogged the day of every wedding and we were absolutely worry free. Seriously, I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else. Pictures don't do this venue justice, a real life fairytale setting. Thank you so much Elaine!

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Nina! We are so glad we were able to connect and then have the honor of hosting your big day! You’re welcome to make that fishing date any time :-)

McKenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Elaine was so amazing and helpful. She exceeded our expectations for our wedding day! Very responsive and answered our questions promptly. Bridlewood Ranch is a beautiful venue and I love how organized the business is. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect and special. We cannot express our gratitude enough!

Love,

McKenzie and Duncan

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

McKenzie, we can’t say enough about your wedding! Your vows brought our entire team to tears! We were truly honored to be a part of your day!!
  • Mrs PNW Nugget

Sahily · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Venue and Staff

I was planned my wedding from 3000 miles away so it was a bit nerve wrecking. Elaine was amazing through it all. From the moment we stepped foot on the ranch a year before the date her customer service and attentiveness never lacked. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything was and surprised I was able to find something like it from out of state. It's a hidden gem. Gorgeous views, trees and lake make for great pictures and the barn has come such a long way from when we first saw it! It's a top wedding venue now for a great price and they have all inclusive packages! You can't go wrong with this venue or Elaine. If I had to do my wedding all over again I'd 100% still choose this venue.

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was so great to host your wedding! Thank you for trusting us from such a distance! It was a beautiful day!!

Cristina · Married on 04/22/2018

Since we first consult over the phone to all the details in the day off! We felt we were well taking care off! Thank you for making us feel like home! :)

Michael · Married on 03/17/2018

We can't say enough good things about this venue and the great team who served for our daughter's wedding. They were responsive to late requests, very service-oriented and with a very warm, 'can-do' attitude. The setting in the woods and lakeside make for great memories and photos.

Josh · Married on 03/17/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Bridlewood Ranch! Along with the obvious beautiful setting for the ceremony and reception, Elaine and Alyssa, the wedding coordinator, were so amazing to work with.

Bridlewood Ranch 33
    Bridlewood Ranch 41
    Bridlewood Ranch 42

heather · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing venue

The venue was everything i hope it would be and more. The staff is what really makes this place amazing. They were very helpful and understanding to what I wanted for my big day. They also went above and beyond to make my speical day one of the best moments of my life. Thank you guys for everything you have done for me.

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Heather! I’m glad you were able to walk along with us through the stages of progress! Glad we could be a part of your special day!

Kim · Married on 10/19/2017

Elaine went above and beyond to make this day and night the best ever. They exceeded my expectations and made my vision a reality. Even though we had a few glitches they worked to make I‎t all right so I wasn’t bothered and didn’t notice anything. Most people think of a barn wedding as County and we proved that country can meet elegance. We combined rustic with class to bring forth the most incredible atmosphere that people were talking about I‎t was just gorgeous.

Bridlewood Ranch 43
    Bridlewood Ranch 44
    Bridlewood Ranch 45
    Bridlewood Ranch 46

Chris · Married on 08/12/2017

A one and only type venue that gives you the best of both worlds! You have the lake with a sandy beach area and also have the woods for more of a outdoors theme. My Photographers dreamland. Very professional and responsive staff.

Cindy · Married on 03/11/2017

The family that owns Bridlewood Ranch made our wedding the best ever. When we first met them and chose them for our venue, the first thing Elaine said was "welcome to the family" and they really do maker you feel that way. We shared with them what we had hoped for and they nailed it! I had a last minute issue with my dress that I thought might ruin the day, but one phone call and they had someone there that corrected the problem and I was able to carry on without being late for my own wedding :-) The lake front is beautiful! We were lucky enough to get a send off that was unique and special, and all planned by the staff, it was a complete surprise to us.

Christina · Married on 12/10/2016

My Fiance and I looked at several venues and are so happy we chose Bridlewood Ranch! The staff was amazing from the moment we selected them, through are wedding, and after. They've become like family, it's just a bonus that the place is absolutely stunning!