Bridlewood Ranch Reviews

Bridlewood Ranch 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Hitter · Married on 06/01/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding

Almost every little girls dream growing up is to get married. I can't say I had that fairy tale. I almost believed it would be impossible due to all the bad choices I had made throughout my years growing up.
    A few years ago I made some big changes with my life, December of 2018 I got engaged to my now wonderful husband. Thoughts of getting married started to become more and more of a reality.
    I looked at a bunch of different venues and Bridlewood was the one that stood out the most to me. It was so beautiful. Rustic barn, beautiful lake view, bridal and groom's cabins. The price for everything was very reasonable, and it was so simple because everything was included.
    Elaine and Alyssa were complete blessings to me throughout the whole six months of planning. They answered every question I had and made the planning of the wedding super easy and fun.
    The day of I will give props to all the staff at Bridlewood, everyone had a part, and every single person that was there made sure that this day would be as perfect as it could be. The Dj was great, the food was to die for, and Elaine and Alyssa were angels. There was one point of the day where Alyssa was texting me, make sure you eat! What a sweetheart.
    Bridlewood Ranch is definitely a wonderful place to have a wedding, it was everything that I could have dreamed of I finally got my fairy tale wedding, June 1st, 2019 and we lived happily ever after

Sent on 06/07/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We had such fun with you and your family and can't wait to see you all again!! We hope you enjoyed your getaway :-)

Heidi · Married on 04/20/2019

It was wonderful!

What a great experience. Elaine and Alyssa are great! They made sure everything went smoothly during our wedding and that we had everything we needed and wanted! The venue is beautiful and our guests can’t stop telling us what a great time they had. Thank you for all your hard work Bridlewood staff!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

We were so excited to be a part of your day and I am grateful that you chose us. Hosting for you and Danny was such a special treat for us! We fell incredibly blessed to have been a part of your day!

Cali · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Venue, Amazing People!

Elaine and her team at Bridlewood made our day SO perfect. Every detail was exactly how we had envisioned it! They even saved the cork from our special champagne bottle, which really meant a lot to us! Everything about this venue is PERFECTION and treats you like royalty on your big day - they don't leave anything out! They spray the lawn for bugs before your wedding, the bridal suite, and grooms saloon are personalized with details like pictures of you and your sweetie, and both have A.C! They even offer A.C. in the barn now. Our families loved the venue, and the kids especially enjoyed the games and bonfire. We both agree, Bridlewood made it the best day of our lives. Thank you, Elaine and team!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Bridlewood Ranch 8

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Cali! It was an incredible day for you two and it was so special watching your Dad marry you. We really enjoyed the time we spent with you and your family. Thank you!

Lisa Pickford Schmitz · Married on 03/30/2019

Pickford/Schmitz wedding

Bridlewood was an amazing venue!!! So beautiful and our guests couldn’t stop raving about the place! Elaine is wonderful. She is so sweet and professional ! Alyssa did a great job and had everything set up as I had requested. She is so sweet and helpful! Everything was amazing and our big day went off without a hitch. We are so happy that we chose Bridlewood as our venue. I would highly recommend them! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Bridlewood Ranch 19
    Bridlewood Ranch 20
    Bridlewood Ranch 21

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you both for not only a great evening, but one filled with many beautiful moments. We were so happy to share in the fun and witness the love between you and your amazing family!
  • Z

Zoralis · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Amazing venue!! Most beautiful place to get married, everyone was talking about how perfect everything was. Since the day we visited the Ranch we fell in love with it. Elaine and her staff.... awesome people!! Every single detail was amazing. Couldn't ask for a better place and better people to work with. Thank you for letting us celebrate our special day at the Ranch! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Zoralis! You and Tony were such a treat and your little family is amazing! We hope your honeymoon was full of fun!

Taylor · Married on 03/09/2019

Bridlewood Ranch

Our service was phenomenal!! Staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect, constantly checking in with bride and grooms parents to assure everything was running smooth! Everything turned out perfectly & we couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Bridlewood Ranch 28
    Bridlewood Ranch 29
    Bridlewood Ranch 30

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Taylor! It was an absolute pleasure hosting your special day. Your Dad brought tears to my eyes. We hope to see you both at next years anniversary party :)

Jodi · Married on 03/09/2019

Totally awesome place to have a wedding. Loved everything about the place and the owners

This was the perfect place to have our daughters wedding. Everything about the day was just perfect. The Owners Elaine and James are the best ! They made sure everything was just what we asked for and more. I would totally recommend them and the venue to everyone. Very caring people who cares about your event !!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was such a joyful moment to see Samantha walk down the isle. We couldn’t have been more honored to be a part of her day. Thank you for trusting our team to be your host!

Diana · Married on 02/23/2019

10/10 Service, Venue, the Whole Package

Alyssa and Elaine took care of EVERYTHING! The day was so amazing and special and they put me at ease as everything and everyone was taken care of and all I had to do was relax and focus on being the Bride. I loved how they had an array of vendors (florist, DJ, photographer and videographer) and they all coordinated so well together. I was so happy and truly impressed. They made it truly a perfect wedding.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Bridlewood Ranch 37
    Bridlewood Ranch 38
    Bridlewood Ranch 39

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Diana! It was so fun to be a part of your event. We look forward to hearing the rest of your story :-)

Debbie · Married on 02/02/2019

I went to look at Bridlewood Ranch with a bridal client and we were just overwhelmed! The place is STUNNING - no stone has been left unturned. Elaine has thought of everything to help make your wedding special and she's unbelievably responsive, helpful and accommodating. This would be a beautiful place for a wedding or any other occasion. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 01/26/2019

My only daughter

I will start with Elaine is wonderful! My wife and I fell in love with Bridlewood the moment we arrived. She treated my daughter and son in law with the utmost respect. When some of our guests got a little bit crazy she was there to control the situation and remained as sweet as ever. I would like to thank the videographer Mike for being a perfect gentleman. Another shout out to our bartender for respecting our wishes. I highly recommend a later afternoon ceremony with an evening reception, the way they make it sparkle was worth the cold. Thanks to Alyssa for being there when needed! I highly recommend Bridlewood, you will not be disappointed! Their complete package is better than anything else we could find anywhere in central Florida. ❤️

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Bridlewood Ranch 40
    Bridlewood Ranch 41
    Bridlewood Ranch 42

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was an absolute honor to be a part of Alyssa's big day! You have an amazing family, and it was an pleasure to meet everyone. We will have a lot of laughs to share about their big day from the Blues Brothers entrance to the Bride and Groom rap at the close of the evening. Daniel and Candace, thank you for trusting us with this very special day, our lives are better from having met you!

Shidelle · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely magnificent

Picking Bridlewood Ranch as our vendor was the best idea. Elaine and Alyssa were literally life savers and angels ! I would pick them again and again and AGAIN . I had the biggest hiccup with my caterer but we literally still had the best time at our wedding . Words can not even explain how amazing the staff was . Alyssa & Elaine .. from the Watson thank you so much !!! ❤️

Sent on 12/16/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Shidelle, it was a true pleasure to meet your family. They are amazing! Working together with them during a moment of chaos showed just how much they love you. We were so happy to be a part of your day and we can't wait to see your pictures!

Jacqueline · Married on 12/13/2018

Rehearsal Dinner Event

We used Bridlewood Ranch for our Rehearsal Dinner. The evening turned into a spectacular event. I received so many compliments on the food and display that Elaine recommended (Help-A-Host!) In fact, all of the vendors she recommended were so helpful and professional. The ranch was beautifully lit inside and out...and the area provided a sparkling wonderland down to the lake. I would highly recommend them for any event you are looking to make a special occasion! And to top it off..it was very reasonable! THANK YOU Elaine and Alyssa!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was so much fun to be a part of Billy and Heather's event! I know their big day was incredible! Thank you for trusting us Jackie!!
  • Natalie

Natalie King · Married on 12/08/2018

The perfect venue

If you are looking for a rustic venue, Bridlewood Ranch is for you. But beyond that, if you are looking for a venue and team with a genuine, kind, family-feel, Bridlewood Ranch is the place to have your event. We chose Bridlewood Ranch because of its beauty and the hospitality we felt from the team when visiting. But I underestimated just how perfect this venue would be as the backdrop for our wedding. They helped to make my exact vision for our wedding day come true. They were so responsive to any and all questions. The next time we need a venue for an event (like a future wedding anniversary, perhaps) I will definitely be thinking about Bridlewood Ranch. We could not have had anything better.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Bridlewood Ranch 43
    Bridlewood Ranch 44

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

I am so glad you chose us Natalie! The Christmas theme was so beautiful. We had a lot of fun with your day and his tiny companion :-) Thank you for letting our youngest helper celebrate with you!

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Elaine is incredible.

We’re so grateful for everything Elaine did to make our wedding amazing.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Haley · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Venue

Elaine is amazing. She made everything so personal. My husband and I grew up in Clermont, so it was so funny how we all kind of knew all the same people! We didn't care for the vendors after we booked and met them, so we hired our own. We loved the idea of an all inclusive package, but decided to go other routes. Bridlewood Ranch is truly a magical venue. We had such a great time on our wedding night and even though its been almost three months since our wedding, we still have friends and family talking about it and complimenting us how gorgeous and perfect it was!! I highly recommend Bridlewood Ranch for your wedding! If I was able to go back and do it again, I would absolutely book here

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Bridlewood Ranch 45
    Bridlewood Ranch 46

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2018

Married 11/24/2018

Bridlewood Ranch was amazing to say the least. Elaine is the sweetest person and made the entire planning process alot easier. If you have a vision in your head of how you want something to look they will do everything they can to make it happen. The staff was very helpful and accomadating from the first meeting up to our wedding day. A huge stress relief was knowing that somebody else was there to take care of the planning and the coordinating. I would highly recommend them, and I can’t wait to use them again in the next few months for our baby shower!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Elizabeth.... I am so glad to have met you and Rob! It was great getting to know both your families as well! We are honored to celebrate two of your major life events with you, and we have great stories to tell from your wedding :-) Can't wait to see you in April!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Outdoor Venue!

My husband and I could not have picked a better place to get married, from the moment we went to view the venue we instantly felt comfortable with being there and knew we wanted to spend our special day with an even more special group of people. Elaine and the whole team were there if we needed anything and made sure the day went smooth, which helped out a lot and took most of the stress away. They made us feel like family and would not have wanted any other place beside Bridlewood Ranch to help create such special memories that I will carry with me everyday! Thank you for everything, Jerad and I love you guys so much!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

There just aren't words for you two! You have both become like an extension of our family! Big, big hugs to you both!!

Julissa · Married on 11/12/2018

Purvis Wedding

I can honestly say that this was the smoothest experience of my life. They really help you every step of the way. Being a first time bride, I was scared and anxious of all the planning and little details that’s required but they reassured me that I wasn’t alone. And when it finally came to the day of, I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome, they made my dream come to life. Thank you Elaine and Alyssa for everything you did!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Malissa · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect dream come true!

Elaine & her team was amazing and turned my dream into a reality. From the first time I met her and set my eyes on this absolutely stunning venue and met Elaine I knew this was going to be it. We could not have made a better decision! I am beyond amazed at how everything turned out. Our day was everything I could’ve expected and more. Communication was great the whole way and they were always quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. I could have not asked for anything better. 10/10 recommend! Beautiful venue & a great staff! Thanks Bridlewood for such a great day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Malissa! You and Ryan were such fun! I absolutely had a blast hosting your wedding! Your garter toss ranks right at the top!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Outdoor Venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. We knew the when we went their for the first time, that they truly care about their couples. If you want a stress free outdoor wedding this venue is for you! Elaine and her crew made sure everything was perfect, all the way from decor to comfort. We used all of their preferred vendors (besides catering because we wanted 4 Rivers) and knew we were not getting nickle and dimed for every little thing. Our quote from day one was accurate through our wedding date. The venue is magical and all of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. We just got married their October 27th and we are still on cloud 9! THANK YOU BRIDLEWOOD RANCH! Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be :)

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Bridlewood Ranch 53
    Bridlewood Ranch 54
    Bridlewood Ranch 55

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Kaitlyn your wedding was so beautiful and special! Who knew the connection we would end up having. Thank you for not only choosing us to host your day, but also allowing us to enjoy a bit of the fun with your Mom!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2018

The most perfect venue

Bridlewood ranch is absolutely breathtaking! Elaine and Alyssa and the crew were amazing and made sure everything was perfect for our special day! Everyone loved the location and how beautiful our wedding was. We are so pleased with how smoothly the whole day and night went! We wouldn’t trade this day for anything. It was perfect! We will recommend the ranch to anyone getting married! Thank you to everyone at bridlewood ranch for making our wedding dreams comes true!

Love Alicia and Stanley!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Alicia, you and Stan are such a beautiful people! It was such a treat to meet your families and be able to share in the special time! Thank you for choosing us!

Nina · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Fairytale Wedding

The minute I pulled into this place I knew this was where I was having my wedding! Elaine worked with our budget and accommodated everything perfectly for us. My favorite inclusion in our price was being able to use all her decorations, tables, chairs/benches, etc. There's ac in the bridle suite and groom's cabin but there is no ac in the barn although she has fans going all over to keep everyone comfortable. Being in Florida on the lake, mosquitoes are bound to happen but the entire area is fogged the day of every wedding and we were absolutely worry free. Seriously, I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else. Pictures don't do this venue justice, a real life fairytale setting. Thank you so much Elaine!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Nina! We are so glad we were able to connect and then have the honor of hosting your big day! You’re welcome to make that fishing date any time :-)

McKenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Elaine was so amazing and helpful. She exceeded our expectations for our wedding day! Very responsive and answered our questions promptly. Bridlewood Ranch is a beautiful venue and I love how organized the business is. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect and special. We cannot express our gratitude enough!

Love,

McKenzie and Duncan

Sent on 09/23/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

McKenzie, we can’t say enough about your wedding! Your vows brought our entire team to tears! We were truly honored to be a part of your day!!
  • Mrs PNW Nugget

Sahily · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Venue and Staff

I was planned my wedding from 3000 miles away so it was a bit nerve wrecking. Elaine was amazing through it all. From the moment we stepped foot on the ranch a year before the date her customer service and attentiveness never lacked. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything was and surprised I was able to find something like it from out of state. It's a hidden gem. Gorgeous views, trees and lake make for great pictures and the barn has come such a long way from when we first saw it! It's a top wedding venue now for a great price and they have all inclusive packages! You can't go wrong with this venue or Elaine. If I had to do my wedding all over again I'd 100% still choose this venue.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was so great to host your wedding! Thank you for trusting us from such a distance! It was a beautiful day!!