Bridlewood Ranch Reviews

67 | Clermont, FL

67 Reviews for Bridlewood Ranch

Liana W. · Married on 02/06/2021

Incredible

Bridlewood was everything we could have dreamed of and more. They have multiple packages for you to chose from and my husband and I picked their all inclusive price which includes: venue, ceremony site, access to their on site decorations, floral, cake, catering, DJ, tables, chairs, photographer, videographer, planner and on site rooms for getting ready in. The entire venue is so cute and perfect for the style of wedding we wanted. This was our first and only tour while searching for our venue .The staff was amazing from start to finish and I couldn’t have imagined having our day anywhere else! Thank you to Bridlewood for helping make our day more than perfect!!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Liana! We were so excited for your big day and it was everything we expected and more. We can't wait to see you both at the anniversary party.
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 01/23/2021

January 23, 2021

This place is absolutely amazing. The venue is beautiful and the staff was amazing through the whole experience. I give this place 5 stars and would definitely recommend this place in the future. Thank you Elaine for an amazing night!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, and thank you for your continued service to our community and others! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lauren S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Seamless, enjoyable, definitely would recommend to anyone!

Bridlewood Ranch was the MVP of our wedding this past December. They were so organized and on top of everything. Their staff was very thoughtful and made sure my family and wedding party was taken care of in outstanding ways! Our day of coordinator Alyssa helped make every detail perfect and seamless. Seriously, every time we changed a detail or added something to our plan, they made sure it went the way we desired. They looked genuinely happy for us all night, you can tell that they just care about people with the biggest hearts. I would recommend them to any bride! The experience we had was worth a million dollars! Thank God their pricing was so reasonable that we could actually afford a memory so precious to us. Thank you Bridlewood!!!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Your family is amazing and the support from your friends shows the genuine love they have for both of you. We can't wait to see you both again soon!

Cristina M. · Married on 11/14/2020

The best!!!

When we first visited Bridlewood Ranch, I instantly fell in love with the venue. Then we saw the prices and it got even better!! For everything they have to offer, their prices are great! Elaine and her team are amazing and will work with you to make sure you have your dream day! The communication was on point. No questions left unanswered. With Covid, they did everything they could to work with those affected. On the day of our wedding, everything was perfect and exactly how we imagined. Everything went smoothly because of them. I will recommend this place for everyone and not just for weddings, but for any event! No wonder why they keep winning venue of the year- they totally are and deserve this award!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Cristina! Your wedding was so much fun and clearly so full of love! Can't wait to hear more about your family and how they grow. Much love to you and Daniel!

Anne B. · Married on 10/24/2020

Tentative to needs

The staff at this venue is fantastic! They go above and beyond to Service their clients. They’re very tentative to needs of the family and couple day of event and before hand. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure. Can’t wait to hear more as your little one grows. Wishing you the best of everything!

Rene B. · Married on 10/20/2020

Mother of the Groom

Beautiful venue and an amazing staff. They go above and beyond to make sure the day is perfect.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure and the wedding was beautiful! Your specials touches made it even that much better. Best wishes to Quida and Ryan!

Connie M. · Married on 02/15/2020

Beyond our expectations!

Bridlewood Ranch went above and beyond! The property was peaceful and beautiful! And with over a hundred guests we never felt cramped. They are hard working and extremely accommodating! It was prettier than we ever imagined! The staff was professional and put their heart and sole into making it the most amazing day. Everything went off without a glitch or if their was a glitch they did a great job of hiding it. I highly recommend Bridlewood Ranch! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea G. · Married on 02/15/2020

Dream Wedding at Bridlewood

Bridlewood Ranch gave us the opportunity to have the wedding of our dreams! Everything was perfect from the decorations, to the food, to the music, and the company. As the wedding couple, our wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined or put together ourselves! Bridlewood allows for family members to be able to choose where they want to spend there time as well. If someone needs to get away from the crowd, there are plenty of spots to get away to including the lake and set-up fire pit. I would highly recommend this venue! Best venue in Lake County!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor G. · Married on 02/08/2020

What every girl dreams of.

Bridlewood Ranch could not be more perfect of a place to have your special day. The venue is gorgeous the staff is so wonderful. Elaine is completely awesome! From our first tour at Bridlewood we knew we had found the place. They were so flexible and available to answer any questions we had they let us tour again with my family and then again when we signed our contract. They had package pricing with preferred vendors that made wedding planning a dream. I can not say more good things about this place. Any one who wants a rustic beautiful wedding go check them out!!!

The day of the wedding me and my bridesmaids spent the day getting glammed up in the cottage with enough room for two glam teams and a photographer, Elaine and her team were out working hard decorating the venue making everything perfect the guys had their own cottage that Bridlewood stocked with booze and drinks has well. The whole day ran smooth they took care of every detail.

Thank you so much Bridlewood Ranch!!!

I don't have my wedding photos back yet but when I do I'll share them because this place we so perfect.

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Breylin

Breylin · Married on 02/01/2020

My wedding!!

Elaine made out wedding feel like home. It was the 1st time both of our family members together! Every one had an amazing time. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Ashley · Married on 01/25/2020

The best day of our lives!❤️

Bridelwood ranch was the perfect venue! Everything was absolutely perfect. Elaine and Alyssa make sure to go above and beyond to make sure your day is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend their venue. My big day was everything I wanted and more. Thank you Elaine and Alyssa for everything!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Monica

Monica H. · Married on 01/12/2020

Pure Magic!

The Bridlewood team made all of our dreams come true!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Alana · Married on 01/11/2020

Our Perfect Day

Where do I even begin. This past Saturday was one of the best moments of our lives.

Let me start with Elaine and the venue, Bridlewood Ranch. Elaine is one of the sweetest women I’ve ever met. She took care of us and our family throughout the entire process planning this wedding from beginning to end.

Alyssa Cannizzo with Cannizzo Events was a life savor! She was my go-to through out what should have been a stressful process, but it was not with her! She answered every late night text from not only me but also my mother and mother-in-law. She took my vision and made it a reality!

Julio with Help-a-Host was phenomenal! I can’t tell you how many compliments we have gotten on the food served!

David! With DNR Sound Solutions. You. Were. A. Rock. Star. You took our musical vision and choreographed it into our favorite playlist. You added your own flare that complimented our style and got everyone involved!

Malala Glam! Wow! I am so impressed with the out come of everyone’s hair and make up! You guys are an amazing team and worked with such professionalism. You made me feel like a queen on one of the best days of my life.

Dana with DR Photography, you were so fun and imaginative. We had a blast sneaking away for our moonlight picture. You did a phenomenal job capturing our vision and moment. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Gina with The Sugared Oven, once again you blew everyone’s taste buds away! I can’t put into words how grateful I am for you making our wedding cake. I will continue using you for every party that requires cake! P. S. I’ve received numerous phone calls and texts inquiring who made the cake so I’ll be sending them your way!

Denise with Southern Style Floral Design, our floral design was a dream come true! We had a vision and she hit the nail on the head.

Cocktail Crafters, I never looked over and saw a line at the bar. That is a wonderful thing at a wedding. They were very professional, attentive and did an amazing job crafting specialty cocktail drinks.

Needless to say, every little thing when off without a hitch. Bridlewood Ranch, and the packages they offer, get a 10/10 in our book.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Y. · Married on 01/04/2020

Best day ever!!

Every girls dream is to have that magical wedding from every romance movie you've ever seen. I got married this past weekend, Jan 4th, 2020, and Bridlewood Ranch blew every expectation out of the water. The venue listened to my vision and pulled together that fairy tale wedding. Not only was the venue top notch, the staff was impeccable. All my guest are raving about Eric. He kept the bar flowing!! Elaine was amazing in making sure everything ran smoothly in connection with my wedding coordinator. My husband and I got home that night and were ready to plan a 2nd wedding with them just to relive it! I could not have asked for a better venue and staff!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jenna! It was truly an amazing day. It was so great to spend time with your Mom and see a few familiar faces. We hope we can celebrate future events with you!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/07/2019

Couldn't have asked for more

I can't say enough good things about this venue and the people that make their magic happen! The venue setting is beyond perfect, from the peaceful lake front setting to the elegently rustic barn. Elaine, Alyssa, David and everyone involved went out of their way to make sure that everything turned out perfect! I can't thank them enough for giving my son and daughter in law a beautiful memory of a wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Lisa, I can't say enough about the great time we had with you and the family. Thank you for trusting us!!
  • Adam

Adam M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Wow! What a venue what a team!

I have been in the hospitality business for 20+ years, my wife 15 and I have never been blown out of my shoes like this!
    We had the oppurtunity to share our wedding with Elaine and Alyssa at Bridalwood Ranch and I say oppurtunity because it truly was.
    This team took our vision and totally blew it out of expectation.
    Bridalwood was the best venue and host to hold a wedding in central Florida.
    From the get go Elaine and her team delivered nothing short of top to bottom excellence in their craft.
    In layman's terms absolutely crushed it! No stone unturned no guest request denied. Alyssa was our day of organizer, who made a skeptic, and know it all like me, a true believer with her confidence, presentation and grace .
    Elaine, was professional, accommodating and makes you feel like family. People say "barn wedding" with regard to not being elegant you've lost me where Elaine and Alyssa have figured it out. We received so many compliments on the venue. We couldn't have asked for a better day.
    I am honored to have held my wedding here and only wish I could have any reason to make this a venue of choice!
    Regards
    The Murphy's
    11.30.19

Sent on 12/01/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was such a pleasure to host your event, and have some fun with your little guy! We hope to hear more of your story and to see you both again at future events........ perhaps an anniversary party :-)

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

My dream come true

If your looking for a beautiful venue to hold your outdoor wedding or event, look no further. This venue provides a gorgeous view, with Lakeside with the pine trees, plenty of space and the availability to make your event your own. I had a vision for my wedding... I wanted this Pinterest perfect, Rustic Country wedding with beautiful outdoor lighting and that's exactly what I got. Thank you Bridlewood for everything and to have my dream Wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You and Shane are so much fun! Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your day with! You were so beautiful and kept us all laughing. Can't wait to see you both again soon!
  • Lisa

Lisa A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Where do I begin? This venue is the place to have your wedding! My husband and I can't thank Elaine and her team at Bridlewood enough. They went above and beyond for our wedding. We couldn't be happier! From start to finish the process of booking them was so easy. They have vendors that you can use at unbeatable prices or you can use your own. You even have the venue for three days, which makes things so much easier and not rushed. Everyone was professional and did a phenomenal job. Mother nature decided to shower us with her love, but the rain did not stop us from having a great wedding. It started raining during the ceremony. Elaine and her team did a fantastic job rearranging how the events would proceed there after. We were their first rain ceremony and they handled it beautifully and were prepared for anything that could happen. Even our photographer is letting us go back out to Bridlewood to get pictures we missed because of the rain. Even though we won't be able to get all the wedding party back there it is so amazing that we will be able to do that. We did get some get after rain pictures that day by the field, the rain made all the colors of the grass and sky pop. In one of the ceremony pictures the rain looks like snow. So far the picture highlights we have gotten look amazing. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Bridlewood you all are truly amazing!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

It was so much fun to celebrate with you, your family, and friends! We can't wait to hear more about your story and the trip you have planned. Thank you for including us in your special day!

Joseph · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic prefect and wonderful

They are very accommodating understanding and pay close attention to details. Elaine is an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

So glad you chose us to celebrate with you! It was so great to meet your family, we enjoyed our time with them. We hope the year ahead is as magical as your day was!

Lindsie M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best day ever

I have dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl and had it all planned out to the t , Elaine and Alyssa executed my dream more than I ever thought was possible, my day was my fairytale come true , they put all
    The little touches and more , I can’t say enough how happy I am with going with Bridlewood

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Wedding Venue and Staff.

My daughters wedding 10/12/19 WOW! Where do we begin? Elaine, owner, had a vision to make many weddings happy&memorable through the Tranquility of her Venue. Her staff, who makes her vision come true are: David-DJ, Jack of all trades, master of perfect music, keeps the party going and his infectious smile; Alyssa-Bridal Coordinator,keeps the Wedding Party focused (especially the Bride), organizer, decorator and always with a delightful smile; Ashley-BarTender, comforter to the Brides Mother for keeping her updated on the “spirits”,making the guests comfortable and her irresistible smile. Thank you Elaine and your staff of Bridlewood Ranch for making Lindsie’s and Clark’s wedding day PERFECT and with many memories.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you! It was the perfect day and Lindsie could not have looked more beautiful! I'm so honored to have been able to celebrate this amazing day with her!

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely magical!

Everyone was so sweet and professional. They made out day absolutely amazing. Elaine goes above and beyond and I couldn't be happier in choice of venue. From DJ, to caterer, to bar tender they had recommendations for all! It was wonderful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! You all were so wonderful. We really hope to see more of you and Sean along with all of your family!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!

Bridlewood Ranch is an incredible venue and so are each of the staff members! They went above and beyond to ensure we had the best wedding possible. I love that they are family owned and truly care for people. I would definitely recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Bridlewood Ranch's reply:

Thank you Allison! You made the day so easy and full of fun. We hope to see you both again very soon!

Heather K. · Married on 06/15/2019

Staff is Incredible!

We held a corporate employee picnic at Bridlewood Ranch and it was wonderful. The staff took incredible care of all the vendors as well as the guests. We look forward to working at Bridlewood Ranch again.

Sent on 06/26/2019