54 Reviews for Bridge Creek Catering

House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
House Liquor (1)
54 Bridge Creek Catering Reviews

We honestly could not have asked for a better catering company. My fiance and I are both foodies, so we went to great lengths to find the perfect food for our wedding. We probably put more time and energy into our caterer search than all our other vendors combined, and hunted down menus, contracts, and tastings from over 20 different companies in the Hudson Valley. Because of our extensive research, we can say with confidence that Bridge Creek is the best combination of quality, service, and value that we could find.

From day one, Bridge Creek set itself apart by being complete transparent about service options and pricing. There was no run-around with hidden fees or service charges. They were honest and straight-forward, and put everything on paper upfront. We knew exactly who and what we were dealing with the whole time. Everything was practical, realistic, and fair.

Once we started planning our menu, we found where Bridge Creek really shined: their food is PHENOMENAL. It is not only incredibly fresh and upscale, but our chef had no problem personalizing our dishes. Every request we made was honored, no matter how specific. We had some pretty tall orders, including a Chinese-inspired cocktail hour, a rustic summer BBQ for the reception, a full champagne service for 150 guests during our ceremony, a surprise birthday cake, and detailed rental requirements, and they absolutely delivered. Jamie, who we worked with for over a year, was extremely responsive and organized. She kept an immaculate file and didn't miss a single detail on our wedding day. Adrianne, our catering captain, was also outstanding. She ran a tight ship with one of the most professional and efficient service teams that I've ever met.

Our guests are still raving about the food and service. Bridge Creek pulled off 150 portions of 15+ complex menu items, buffet-style, outdoors, in the summer, and it tasted like it came out of a 3 star restaurant. A++ work by an incredible caterer.

Profile Picture Jean, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, American, Asian, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Tables

It’s hard to express in just a few words how incredible my experience was with Jamie and the entire Bridge Creek Catering staff. The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was amazing. My guests are still raving about it. Jamie was such a dream to work with , she really put her heart and soul into making everything so easy on us and everything from the table set up to the cake was impeccable! I am forever grateful to the whole Bridge Creek Team! Xoxo

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Bridge Creek Catering did an incredible job for my wedding. They were an absolute joy to work with. I came in saying Wedding on a budget and they did their best to keep the costs down. They are a trustworthy company that will execute your wedding EXACTLY as you want it. No matter how many changes you make, they are fantastic and keeping everything up to date. Great at details. They do Food, Service & Rentals. One Stop Shop!

Profile Picture Lia, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I almost don't know where to begin. Working with Bridge Creek was a dream come true for two clueless grooms! From the very first day of planning to the last moments of our wedding, we felt listened to, guided, supported, and informed. Every silly question was thoughtfully (and quickly!) answered, every weird request met with a "yep, we can do that!", and every last minute change was accommodated and executed to perfection. The food and cake were absolutely delicious, the servers and staff were top notch professionals, and our planner/coordinator Jessica was more helpful and communicative than we could have ever hoped for. You get so much more than just a caterer with Bridge Creek, you get a caterer, staffing company, bar service, rentals coordinator, cake baker, day-of coordinator, and most importantly: peace of mind !

Profile Picture Mark, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

BCC did such a great job on our wedding! We cannot thank them enough! The whole process was super easy and perfect for us. Jamie was our point of contact and she was soooo helpful and easy to contact. Customer service was amazing. Our guests kept raving about how delicious our food was and everything looked perfect! Our personal server Russel was so sweet and helpful the day of too. Seriously one of the best vendors we chose for our big day! Very fair pricing as well. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat... THANK YOU ALL!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, American, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Thai

Oh Bridge Creek Catering, let us count the ways we love you. Number one, the service. Jessica is the best catering planner a couple could ask for, somehow being the most detailed individual we've ever met while consistently reminding us to keep the bigger picture in mind. Truly a superwoman, we were consistently impressed with how helpful, responsive, and above all CALM when helping us plan our wedding.

Secondly, the food. Oh boy the FOOD. While we may be biased since it was our wedding, we quite honestly thought it was the best food we've ever had at a wedding, EVER. No plain choices here , the watermelon and feta salad starter was fantastic, the foccaccia bread was fresh, the au jus on the chicken was to die for, and the steak was perfectly cooked. All on a bed of the most delicious ratatouille we've ever had.

Lastly, the staff. Not only did the take care of the wedding, they took care of US. When we started doing our rounds at the tables to say hi, they graciously reminded us that our food was just coming out, and that we should eat before getting caught up talking, lest we pass out from lack of sustenance.

We felt so taken care of, from beginning to end, and would not hesitate to hire Bridge Creek again.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, French, Local, Mediterranean, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables

Overall the food was absolutely amazing!!! The staff was so helpful in planning the wedding and accommodating to what we wanted and the staff on the day of was so exceptional. They always checked in with us to make sure everything was okay or if we needed something and our guest kept telling us that they were so polite and attentive. All of our guests loved the food especially the dessert. Our wedding cake was beautiful and many guests told us how much they loved it and have never been to a wedding where the cake was absolutely delicious. They organized all the rentals and set up all the small details that I wanted on the tables and around the venue. The captain was so amazing and was always one step ahead of us in anticipating what we needed. AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Victoria , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Local, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Vegetarian

Our experience with BCC was completely amazing. Jamie and Phil were so easy to work with, communicative, kind, flexible, you name it. It was a very easygoing experience working with them, we could change our mind on items, switch up the cocktails, you name it and they were always up for it.

On top of the excellent service, the food was amazing! We hired them for a small buffet dinner for 28 people, and the full wedding reception for 150, and people were raving about the food for both nights. Their staff was great, the food delicious, and all so easy to organize.

Every email conversation (which was the majority) was always super clear and decisive, which is all you want as a bride. You're never left wondering if BCC knows what you mean or what you want. Every detail was delivered on. And when we had our walk through, our confidence in BCC grew even more. They're a really good team, and they deliver what you want with quality, style and amazing service. Thanks Jamie, Phil and team!! We're so lucky we found you.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They made our wedding complete and our lead Jessica was perfect. The food was fantastic, reasonably priced and abundant. The catering and planning process with Bridgecreek was one of the most enjoyable and easy parts of our planning process (Which is saying something given how important those two items are). The owner, Phil, was a pleasure to work with. Our lead, Jessica, was the consummate professional. Just a few examples of working with Jessica that we found most impressive: She always provided solutions. She always had a positive attitude. She was always patient and properly nudged us when it was time to make a decision. If you’re even considering working with Bridgecreek, we think you’re done with your search. Go with Bridgecreek.

Profile Picture Rick, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Local, Mediterranean, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

We had a phenomenal experience from start to finish! Jamie was terrific! She was organized, responsive, flexible, creative, helpful! I could go on and on. The food was fantastic! The entire crew was very responsive to any of our needs on our wedding day, and they were all incredibly friendly and accommodating. We highly recommend Bridge Creek! They are more than just a caterer.

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have worked with Bridge Creek Catering for two large-scale events (galas) and for several smaller events. I cannot recommend them enough! Every person on their team is extremely professional and courteous; every time I contact them I get a response within the hour; and every detail is important to them. I also love that they handle the event rentals. It makes planning such a breeze when you have one contact person to manage food, beverage, and rentals. I recommend Bridge Creek without hesitation and can't wait to use them again!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We recently used Bridge Creek catering for our wedding in Germantown, NY. Working with Jamie of Bridge Creek was really quite seamless throughout. From the onset, selecting a caterer seemed overwhelming to us, as we knew how important the decision was to the entire celebration. Jamie was excellent to work with - personal and professional. They helped to customize a menu (both cocktail hour and dinner) for us based on our interests and we only heard glowing remarks from our guests about both the food and the service from the staff. In fact, we had a chef guest that owns a catering business who even took a few tips home with him. If you're planning on booking with Bridge Creek and you need a vegetarian option, our most prized recommendation would be the semolina crusted quinoa-kale cakes. They were one of the big hits of the whole night!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Asian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern

These guys are great. We worked primarily with Jamie, who I think is sort of the customer networking person there, and she is lovely. But the whole team who came and catered the wedding were great too. We had a vegetarian wedding, and the guests all loved the food, which is already saying a lot, but what really makes Bridge Creek stand out is that they are just so helpful and nice. If you are planning on doing anything at all yourself (which I was) they will save your life. Want to buy your own booze? No problem, they won't charge a corking fee, and they'll tell you how much of each kind to get. Want them to buy it for you but have specific booze in mind? No problem, they'll buy whatever you want, and will just charge you a handling fee. Want to buy or rent your own equipment? They'll tell you how much to get and where to look. They'll also set stuff up on the day of (and break it down) whether or not they supplied it --- for example, they set up our flowers and candles on the tables at the reception.

Highly, highly, highly recommended! Since I was planning this pretty much on my own, I also pestered poor Jamie with all kinds of random questions (how long should the cocktail hour be? Where should I put the DJ table? Do you think 6 candles per table would look nice or would 5 look better?) and she was super nice about getting back to me and gave me helpful advice about all kinds of stuff that really wasn't within her job description.

Final note: I'm not really sure how they compare price-wise other caterers in the area, but I would say that if they are a bit more expensive than others, just their policy on alcohol would make up for the difference. We saved SO much money being able to buy our own alcohol, and yet were able to offer our guests good wine, beer, and liquor --- much, much better quality than the stuff you would get if you hire a caterer who requires you to buy from their alcohol partners or else pay a ridiculous corking fee.

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Vegetarian, American, German, Mexican, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Outside Alcohol

Bridge Creek Catering was absolutely incredible - we worked primarily with Jamie and she went above and beyond to make our event a success. We had last-minute security issues with our venue and she was right there the whole time working to make sure everything went smoothly. The catering staff is also very nice, friendly, and attentive. And we are still getting compliments about the amazing food! Bridge Creek are complete professionals and will not cause you any unnecessary stress or aggravation.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Outside Alcohol

We loved working with Bridge Creek so much. We just got married in August and my husband and I loved fell in love with Bridge Creek during our first visit. Their presentation of what to expect was sophisticated and also incredibly comfortable and the food was spectacular. But you know, companies can be the best salesmen and sell you on an idea of how they are when you first meet because they want you to buy -- they want to make the deal. This was not the case with Bridge Creek at all. They really lived up to their promise and beyond. They're a catering company, but they also really helped to put our wedding together as a whole. Jamie is a kind, sweet and genuine person with a professionalism that will put your heart at ease (your event will run so smoothly) and her easy-goingness makes her the best to have around your wedding. I had to travel for work for the majority of my wedding planning and my husband was really busy at work, too. Jamie was always available and really helped to put out a lot of fires. We had an outdoor wedding at Windrift Hall (on a huge property) with about 75 guests. We only knew her for a short while, but it was really nice looking over and seeing Jamie during our reception, because everything went so smoothly, the food was great and she felt someone who really cared.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, American, Vegan, Vegetarian

As far as I’m concerned, this catering company is worth its’ weight in gold. I almost don’t know where to start since there were so many wonderful aspects to their service. I’ll start with Jamie. She was the first person we met with and she felt like someone I would be friends with. Any time I had questions or concerns she responded immediately, and was very helpful in creating a menu that provided gluten free options for my bridesmaids. Jamie helped me pick all of the rental equipment and continually reassured me about everything with which I was nervous. Next is Adrian. She was the captain of the event, and kept things following the schedule that they helped me decide upon. She arrived shortly after myself on the morning of the wedding with Jamie, who relayed all of my desires and preferences for the event. Only once throughout the morning did I check on the progress of the set up of everything, and I changed nothing, it was just right! About 1/3 of the way into the ceremony it started down pouring, torrentially. The dance floor flooded, and the catering staff was on their hands and knees mopping up all the water to keep it safe and dry before we ran under the tent to finish the ceremony. After the ceremony it had already stopped raining, so my new husband and I headed to our private room, where we were met with champagne and a plate of hors d’ouerves. We had a few quiet moments before we were introduced as man and wife, during which the staff set up the hors d’oeurves tables for the guests. As soon as we were able to talk to guests they were raving about how delicious the food was! Throughout the reception, Adrian checked with me before any announcements, and adjusted timing if I requested it. She was fun, helpful, and supportive. It really felt like nothing could go wrong with them being there. I truly can’t speak well enough of everyone with Bridge Creek Catering, they should cater EVERY event EVER!!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Couldn't have found a better catering service! responded quickly and also very flexible. The food was out of my this world, the options unlimited and executed flawlessly. One of the biggest things to consider with bridgecreek is there is no hidden charges. No corking fee no cake cutting fee. Everything is in the price they quote you. Fantastic when keeping to a budget. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful, even with our other services like the photographer and DJ. I strongly recommend bridgecreek!

Profile Picture Krissy , 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Signature Drink

We love BC!!!! We had a wonderful experience with them during our wedding planning and can't say enough good things about them. Book them now if you want to have amazing food, great service, and an easy time planning the details :)

First of all, their food is absolutely amazing. They can make anything you want, and it's all delicious. My husband is Filipino, and we asked for a special Filipino appetizer, and they nailed it! It was so good!

Also, leading up to the wedding, the service was wonderful. Jamie is incredible and always super responsive, helpful, and best of all, so positive all the time. She is so great to work with and always answered all our questions and made sure no detail was missed. We miss planning with her already!

During our wedding, everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the food and the service was perfect. We went through BC for our wedding cake - we were a little worried about it since we didn't get to do a traditional cake tasting, but it was perfect. People raved about the cake, and it looked just like the sample pictures we sent.

BC also went above and beyond when we had issues with our rehearsal dinner. The place we were having it lost their chef a couple months prior to our wedding. So, we reached out to BC asking if they could cater it. They were so quick with the quotes and worked with us for our budget needs. Jamie did a site visit and was so organized with everything. Unfortunately, due to issues with the venue, we had to move our rehearsal dinner. Phil was so great and even looked at a few options where we could move our rehearsal dinner and still have it catered by BC. We ended up finding a restaurant that worked perfectly for us, and BC was so amazing and let us cancel the catering. Their class at handling this situation was perfect and showed what a trustworthy business they are.

We couldn't recommend BC more. If you hire them, invite us so we can come eat the food!!!! :)

Profile Picture Leigh, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

This caterer just blew us away with all the vegetarian options and the food was divine and plenty for our sit down family style wedding. The desserts were the biggest hit, with delicious cupcakes and pies. The planning by Jamie and the execution on site was seamless. This included the setup and cleanup as well. No one waited for a drink the entire time and the bartenders were a hit. A big thank you!!! Married 9/19/15 at Surprise Lake Summer Camp

Profile Picture User5478184, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Italian, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Tables

We used BCC for our wedding on July 12, 2014. We are very happy with our decision. The staff was wonderful and the food was great. We worked with Jamie and Phil. They were friendly and very responsive. The other vendors I used flowers, DJ all worked well with BCC. I would absolutely recommend BCC. If you use them and have to purchase your own liquor there is a place in Hopewell Junction Viscount Liquors that was also very helpful.

Profile Picture User4271595, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the start, we knew we were in excellent hands working with Bridge Creek! As a preferred vendor at our venue (which required bringing in all chairs, tables, etc. ourselves and had some strict requirements), we could count on them to deal with all the rental equipment logistics, and coordinating everything smoothly the day of, and they did not disappoint! Phil at Bridge Creek was amazingly patient and responsive dealing with many emails in the weeks leading up to the wedding, figuring out the smallest details of our reception timeline and setup including lots of little DIY details and several "surprise" elements I was planning for my fiance which further complicated things! They were also flexible in incorporating some of our suggestions that deviated from their normal plans, including ways to cut costs. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing and could actually enjoy the party AND the delicious food! Guests are still raving about it!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bridge Creek Catering is AWESOME in every way; food, service and quality! As a bride planning her wedding I contacted several caterers by e-mail or by phone (left messages). Bridge Creek won hands down! They e-mailed me back in a timely manner and when I called and left a message within an hour I was not only called back but Tricia, Jamie and Phil were pleasant and professional. The day of our wedding Bridge Creek arrived when they said they would and started working immediately. They executed my wishes effortlessly, we wanted our guest to have appetizers and drinks before the ceremony and the stations for dinner set up so that after the ceremony we could go directly into the reception tent and eat, they did exactly so and beautifully!!! Our guest commented on how pleasant and easy going the staff was and their comments on the food are still flooding Facebook!! We had a BBQ station w/Ribs, mac & cheese, corn bread and collard greens, fug-getta-bout-it AMAZING!!! Brides and Grooms, you know how you hear the stories where you don't get to eat but later you hear how great the food was by your guest! Well rest assured that any food left over Bridge Creek wraps up and gives you the left overs, believe me there wasn't a lot either but when my new husband and I got home later at around 3am (from the after bar party) we were starving and then smiled because we realized we had some yummy food to attack! The only item we weren't able to try (no leftovers) was the corn bread, some of our guest had like 3 or 4 stacked on their plates, gotta love a great cornbread :) We would hire them again in-a- heart beat!!!! THANK YOU Bridge Creek for giving this bride & groom a great experience and AMAZING DEEEEEE-LEEEE-SHOUS Food!!!!!

Profile Picture jenny, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bridge creek catering exceeded all my expectations. In a very stressful year they were the one vendor I could rely on completely to understand and execute all our ideas with professionalism and courtesy. These are the folks you want for your wedding. Stop looking for anyone else. Their food was outstanding and perfectly fit the vibe of our reception. I've heard from several sources that it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. You will not regret choosing them as your caterer!!!

Profile Picture User3579852, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bridge Creek turned out to be the only caterer that my husband and I met with while planning for our wedding. We worked with Tricia in the office who is a gem. BCC was extremely accommodating and allowed us to design the entire menu of our wedding with their recommendations. We opted for a BBQ buffet and the food was delicious!! Our guests are still raving about it (especially the short ribs and mac & cheese).

Unfortunately we had to rent everything down to the luxury port-a-potty's for the reception which can be very costly. However working closely with Tricia allowed us to cut costs wherever we could to keep expenses down.

The staff at the event was extremely accommodating and professional. All of my stresses were immediately put at ease when I saw our dreams turn to reality. BCC also worked great with our additional vendors, which allowed me to take a step back in that coordination.

I highly recommending using Bridge Creek Catering for your wedding or next event!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews