28 Reviews for Bridge Club

Champagne Toast (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
28 Bridge Club Reviews

We've had numerous guests tell us it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding, which is a high compliment! The staff was super helpful and we were very impressed with the service. The space itself is gorgeous and needed very little additional decoration, which certainly helped our budget. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lorna, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect! From Jeramy’s help in arranging to Kyle and the great staff’s execution. The food was incredible as you can always expect from AC! Thank you for a perfect evening!

Profile Picture Charles, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a fantastic time at our event - honestly not a single complaint, it was a beautiful space and everything went perfectly as planned!

Profile Picture Todd, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding is in a few months and I can't rave enough about how wonderful Jessie and her team have been throughout the planning process! They're very responsive to emails and have been super helpful with providing all the info we need to plan out the decor, coordinate with vendors, accommodate guest with special dietary needs, etc. I can't say enough about how great everyone at the Bridge Club has been to work with!

Profile Picture Virginia , 1/13/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at The Bridge Club and we had such a wonderful time! Jeramy and Kyle are amazing! They were extremely helpful and went above and beyond (very organized and detailed in the preparation and execution of the big day). The staff was also wonderful - very helpful, accommodating and attentive! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how nice everyone was, how beautiful the space was and how delicious the food was! We also asked for a two-tiered cake to cut (thinking we wouldn't eat much of it). We LOVED our cake and we ate it all - over time :) If we do a vow renewal, I'd love to do it at The Bridge Club.

I'm so glad we had our wedding at The Bridge Club - they helped make it the perfect day!

Profile Picture L, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Indoor

Last weekend we hosted our son's Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party at The Bridge Club. We could not have been more happier with the entire evening. The food was incredible (especially the fried brussel sprouts) and the ambience was so unique and special. Jessie and the Bridge club staff were wonderful to work with and attentive to our every need. It was a pleasure working with Jessie and Jeremy from the planning phase to the actual event that evening. We are so happy that we chose The Bridge Club for our special event!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend The Bridge Club to EVERYONE! The Staff, specifically Jeremy & Jess made our day so special. Everything was seamless, the food was beyond amazing! I can't thank this team enough for everything they did for us at our wedding!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bridge Club was the perfect venue for us! The setting was stunning and the food...oh my. Our guests are still talking about it! Jessie was an outstanding coordinator and made sure everything was perfect. THANK YOU to you and the entire team at the Bridge Club!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. Huge fans of Ashley Christenson, we were thrilled to find out she had event space! The food, the setting, the wonderful staff--all were outstanding!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Indoor

My only feedback was our menu said Turek / Weickert Rehearsal Dinner when I would have loved for it to say Jessica + Charlie's Rehearsal Dinner - just a small detail that kind of bothered me! Other than that, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bridge Club was a gorgeous and delicious downtown rehearsal dinner location! We worked with Jessie and Kyle who were both amazing and so helpful from start to finish. The staff were all so friendly - the bartender made sure everyone had a full drink at all times and the team even made sure our one vegan friend had a specialized meal just for her. We were on the 2nd floor, which is such a beautiful space. The food was executed to perfection - we couldn't be happier with our choice for our rehearsal dinner! Thank you so much Jessie, Kyle and Bridge Club team!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would not have changed a single thing about my wedding at The Bridge Club! It was absolutely perfect, not a single thing went wrong. The food was better than I could have ever imagined, and the venue was perfect for an intimate wedding. Jesse was the best host ever! She was attentive and responsive. I didn't worry about a single thing the entire night. They have food for every pallet.

Profile Picture Jazzi, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding planning process with some of the vendors was difficult, but not with Bridge Club. For every shortcoming with every other vendor, Bridge Club made up for it by being so easy to work with, responsive, helpful, and courteous. I truly have nothing bad to say and cannot thank you all enough for being so great! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Bridge Club was a perfect space for our minimalist wedding. They catered to every need we had. The food was wonderful and everyone had a blast. If you like a more intimate setting, this place is definitely a great option. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening!

Profile Picture Britt, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great facility, great food, great help with planning flow of event, selecting menu, etc. - perfect for our rehearsal dinner and after party - family style meal was fun

Profile Picture Sheldon, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

The Bridge Club was a beautiful venue for the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding and we were very happy with the overall experience. Our planner Jessie was very easy to work and communicate with and the menu selections were plentiful and varied. We had a large group, so it was nice to greet and mix with everyone on the 2nd floor with drinks and apps before eating dinner at the smaller tables on the 3rd. The day-of host Kyle was on top of everything and the available A/V on both floors was perfect for our speeches and slideshow. The food was amazing and received numerous compliments from our guests and they even boxed up our leftovers to take with us as we left. The only hiccup we experienced that evening didn't really have anything to do with the facility itself - we had three 15-passenger vans bringing people to the event, driven by our guests, and given the downtown location it was very difficult to find parking for them. Not a ding on the venue - just something to plan for ahead of time.

The Bridge Club, its food, and its people made for a wonderful beginning to our wedding weekend!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We used the Bridge Club for a rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding . From start to finish it exceeded our expectations. The venue was the perfect size for our party of 60. The food was amazing and there was so many good choices to choose from . Really couldn't go wrong with any of the selections. The Staff were outstanding and from set up to clean up . They even boxed up the leftovers to take home . Would choose this venue again 100 times .

Profile Picture Sheila, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about my overall experience planning my wedding at Bridge Club. We picked the venue for Ashley Christensens amazing food- we love all of her concepts and we're pleased to see that Bridge Club had some options from her other restaurants incorporated in their menu selections. We asked for a few "off menu" selections that were accommodated too. The food and presentation blew our guests away- they still talk about it.

Jessie Jeremy and Kyle were fantastic to work with. They know the space and service well and made great suggestions for set up and general flow of the evening. The service staff on the day of were great. They went out of their way to make us feel special and ensure all of our needs were met. Their help was greatly appreciated.

The online portal used for menu selection and day of notes was also very helpful and user friendly.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at the bridge club coulnt have been any better. Jessie you were wonderful and very helpful with all the details of the wedding. The food was awesome. All our guests had only good things to say about the food and the venue. Will definitely recomend to any friends.

Profile Picture Janeth, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Okay, I admit to being an AC fangirl. But we were talking with Andrew Ullom (the pastry chef) about possible venues about a year before the Bridge Club opened, and he recommended we wait for it if we weren't in a hurry. The timing worked out perfectly, and we wouldn't have had it any other way. Ashley and crew prepared a special off-menu Sunday brunch reception for us, taking our dietary restrictions into consideration. It was SO nice that they took care of all the details -- tables and seating, linens, printed menus, drinks, house music so we didn't need to pay a DJ, and a way to stream pictures of our ceremony (from the day before) on the TVs. Everyone raved about the food, and there was enough leftover for everyone to take a little home with them. Quiche for days!! :-D It was so easy working with them, from start to finish, and we appreciate all the little touches that went into making our reception perfect. This is the venue for you if you don't want to have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Allison, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

The Bridge Club was absolutely perfect in every way. They were unbelievably accommodating, the room was spectacular, and the food kept our guests raving long after the party. The staff were delightful - it felt like having good friends helping out. I cannot rave enough about how excellent this place is!

Profile Picture User6723330, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, Glassware, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

I haven't gotten married here quite yet, but I have them booked for my wedding, and I feel super confident that everything will be fantastic. My contact, Jessie, is a total professional, and she's been very responsive and great about answering all of my questions. Their contract isn't crazy town like some others I've seen; for example, you pay a 25% deposit to book and the balance isn't due until after the event (which I take as a sign that they stand behind their service!). The space is gorgeous---two levels with high ceilings, hardwood floors, lots of windows overlooking downtown Raleigh, and cute bathrooms. And I know the food will be great because award-winning chef Ashley Christensen is behind this operation. I'm very excited...!

Profile Picture Jodi, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Set Up, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

We rented the second floor for 100 guests and it was perfect. The interiors and furniture were beautiful so we did not have to over decorate with flowers. The food and wine was delicious. The service was great too. My only regret was that I did not get the vegetable platter to go with the beautiful cheese platter and small plates. I would highly recommend this venue
for a wedding reception or private party.

Profile Picture Cari, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are food snobs - and didn't want to settle for typical wedding fare. Every event place we explored was bogged down by preferred vendors with mediocre menus and lacked character and style. The idea of an old bank renovated for small intimate family-style gatherings, was perfect! At this time, the building was still under renovation.

We decided that it was worth the wait and sure enough we received an email in June letting us know we were free and clear to tour the space and book if we wanted to.

It took us only 5 minutes to say yes! We booked this space with 3 months to our wedding and were excited to have the best food ever!

There is no taste testing: if you're someone who needs to be in complete control of the menu - this may not work for you. Having been to every restaurant owned and operated by Ashley Christensen - we had complete faith that the food was going to be delicious. We selected our food blindly.

This is really a space for small dinners. We had a total of 90 guests. Dinner was family style and the space was cozy and intimate.

This is more of a reception space. However, they made an exception for us and allowed us to hold our ceremony here as well. Because they have two floors, the staff worked hard to accommodate our needs. We had a quick 20 minute ceremony on the 1st floor. The staff removed our chairs and cleared the space for cocktail hour & small plates.

They provide full service. Staff is well trained and professional. The event coordinator is a pro - easy to work with, warm, and flexible.

The menu selections are amazing! So many options and delicious, quality food.

They have alcohol selections - top notch, best bar selection available. Anything you want - they can provide.

You absolutely get what you pay for here - it's worth every penny. Unforgettable experience that made our day even more special.

We highly recommend The Bridge Club.

Profile Picture Irene, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, China, Flatware, Glassware, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor