Bride and Jen Reviews

Bride and Jen 5
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Getting married on 08/18/2020

Amazing!!!

Jen was absolutely amazing she did my engagement photo hair and wedding hair. I was referred to a different hair stylist for my wedding but did my hair trial and realized Jen is the only hair stylist I knew I needed to book if I wanted to ensure a good hair day. I was thrilled to hear she was available on my wedding day. She’s professional and very knowledgeable about hair. My hair stayed ALL night. I wanted the elegant Hollywood curls. I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, my mom and aunt. She brought an assistant with her.

Bride and Jen 6
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Reed · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend Jen and Team

Jen was super easy to work with from scheduling the trial to the day of. She was extremely organized (which was great for a Type A bride like me), she listened and paired me with a make up artist that fit my style perfectly (thanks Katy!), and her hair styling abilities are amazing--she truly has a vision that she is able to bring to life, that really seemed to fit everyone perfectly no matter the hair type.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Brenda · Married on 08/18/2019

Pure talent, amazing patience, can't go wrong!!!

I cannot say enough about Jen's creativity and patience in hair styling. I brought a hairpiece to our trial without warning and mentioned I liked flowers that were made using hair, and she whipped up an amazing style in an hour. On the day of, I was so busy doing other things (taking calls, drinking coffee, folding some decorations in my lap, etc.), and she gracefully allowed me to do whatever I needed and didn't get mad when I got distracted and wouldn't hold position. I even had to reschedule my trail and day-of start times, and Jen responded to me super fast and was always flexible. I highly recommend her!!!

Bride and Jen 11
    Bride and Jen 12
    Bride and Jen 13
    Bride and Jen 14
    Bride and Jen 15
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Bride and Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I had an amazing time working with you. Loved every detail to your wedding! Im so glad i was a part of it.

Larisa Kalyuta · Married on 08/17/2019

August wedding

Jen did an amazing job and her flexibility to work with our schedule was great! Bridal and Bridesmaids hairstyles lasted throughout the whole day! We got many compliments on our wedding day:) Thank you!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Bride and Jen's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of you day! It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridesmaids. I wish you the best in everything!

Katherine Long · Married on 08/17/2019

In good hands

Both Jen (hair) and Kensie (makeup) were fantastic. I wasn’t really sure what I wanted, but Jen talked me through everything — and when I changed my look a week before the wedding, including adding a hairpiece, Jen didn’t bat an eye. And Jen’s wedding playlist was so much fun! Working with them was a blast.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you. Kinsey and I also had a blast glamming you up and meeting all your amazing bridesmaids. I wish you the best in everything

Cricket · Married on 08/16/2019

Quick and Amazing!

Jen and her team were so quick, and responsive in the whole process leading up to the day. They took the stress out of getting ready and everyone looked beautiful from 7 am when we started to 11:30 when the day was over!

Bride and Jen 16
    Bride and Jen 17
    Bride and Jen 18
    Bride and Jen 19
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Afton · Married on 08/10/2019

Jen was fantastic!

Jen was the cherry on top of my wedding in making my hair look stunning. From the hair trial where Jen was incredibly flexible in trying a few different styles to coming all the way to our airbnb for the day-of, my mother, sister, grandmother, and I thought her work was amazing.

Bride and Jen 20
    Bride and Jen 21
    Bride and Jen 22
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Bride and Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. The photos came out so well. Thank you again for letting me be part of your day! You and your family are some of the sweetest people I’ve ever worked with. Best of luck with everything!

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

Jen and her team did a awesome job!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Dover · Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience - highly recommend

Jen was amazing! She did a hair trial for me and wedding hair for both me and my wife. She was prompt in her communication, easy to book with, flexible, and so talented! For the trial, she met us at the house and was totally unfazed by the dogs barking and jumping and wanting attention. For the wedding, she met us at the hotel and even brought a candle and tunes to create a fun and calming atmosphere. We had only a vague idea of what we were looking for, and she took it all in and executed everything perfectly. A great balance of being open to feedback while also having an intuitive knowledge of what needed to be done. I got so many compliments on my hair throughout the night, and payment was easy too (we did it via venmo, though she provided several options). We would definitely recommend her!
    (note - this review is cross-posted on The Knot - just FYI!)

Sent on 08/14/2019

Bride and Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Tessa! I wish you the best in everything. I had so much fun working with you!

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Jen was wonderful to work with. She was so accomodating with my schedule, location, and price. I went on a 7-hour photo shoot walking over 5 miles in downtown Seattle in 90+ degree weather! My hair still looked fantastic by the end - I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Molly Carey · Married on 04/06/2019

Personal and professional

I loved that they would come to my home for the trial makeup and hair for my wedding! They arrived on time, set up and cleaned up, began immediately because they make you feel very comfortable with their abilities. I have suggested them to all my bridal party because their pricing is competitive and they are professional and make you look and feel fabulous!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Alejandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Just what I was looking for!

Jen and Sean were a pleasure to work with. I was so happy with the hair and makeup done for my bridesmaids and I. We had a blast chatting with those two and they definitely helped to keep us stress-free while getting ready for the big event. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Jane · Married on 09/08/2018

Jen was so awesome to work with! And my artist, Mercy, was so talented and easy to work with! 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/08/2018

Jen and Sean did an amazing job! Jen did the hair for 9 people total and Sean did makeup for 5 of us. The makeup and hair looked incredible! I highly recommend hiring Bride and Jen.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Minji · Married on 08/18/2018

Jen was super prompt in her responses, came early on our wedding day, and self managed herself with my coordinator! If you want a headache-free wedding (and what bride would say no to that?!) go with Jen!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lesley · Married on 08/18/2018

Jen was AMAZING. I was in full panic mode after my hair and make up artist bailed on me last minute on the busiest wedding date of the year! Jen was responsive and professional from the get-go. She and Daniel (make up artist) arrived on time, worked around my crazy family and got us out the door looking amazing and wedding ready. Jen and Daniel were so accommodating and even took my very curious niece under their wing, showing her the different make up. Thanks Jen for going above and beyond!! Can’t wait to see the photos! I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Son Ca · Married on 08/18/2018

Jenice was an amazing hairstylist and very easy to work with as well! She met with me for a hair trial before my wedding and helped me find a great updo that I loved! On my wedding day, she styled my hair as well as my six bridesmaids and everyone loved their looks! Overall, I would highly recommend Jenice as she is responsive, reliable, friendly and a great hairstylist!

Sent on 08/21/2018